Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beetles and levitation

If this is the same video I saw some 5 months ago whereby the Ukrainian Doctor developed his entire anti-gravity basis from Nature. Then sure why not.

A while back I saw a video of this Ukrainian doctor who conducted research on two insects underground bees in Ukraine hill region and beetles. The bees because their hive normal looking hive nothing really all that different from normal bee hives found on trees. Produced baneful energy he felt sick and tired and was bothered by the energy they emitted upon getting far enough or going to another room he felt better. Apparently it's the way they keep invasive enemies away from them. They seem to be some sort of baneful magick species so they aren't bothered by their emissions but other entities are bothered by them.

As for the beetles he states the beetle winglets not the wings, they are merely used for movement and direction. But the protective winglets have a hex pattern and apparently it generates anti-gravity. So they hover due to their winglet/carapace but the wings the almost transparent wings allow them to move.

He made a book and then it was heavily censored I'm actually surprised the JNWO didn't go "Oy vey goyim we are gonna kill you for studying ebil/debil stuff".

Glad this stuff survived and he managed to get his message out. It's a reason why man looks to nature to construct things. Kinda like how some motorcycles look insect or mosquito like they seem to be racing/quick bugs or racing/quick bikes.

Gear88 said:
If this is the same video I saw some 5 months ago whereby the Ukrainian Doctor developed his entire anti-gravity basis from Nature. Then sure why not.

A while back I saw a video of this Ukrainian doctor who conducted research on two insects underground bees in Ukraine hill region and beetles. The bees because their hive normal looking hive nothing really all that different from normal bee hives found on trees. Produced baneful energy he felt sick and tired and was bothered by the energy they emitted upon getting far enough or going to another room he felt better. Apparently it's the way they keep invasive enemies away from them. They seem to be some sort of baneful magick species so they aren't bothered by their emissions but other entities are bothered by them.

As for the beetles he states the beetle winglets not the wings, they are merely used for movement and direction. But the protective winglets have a hex pattern and apparently it generates anti-gravity. So they hover due to their winglet/carapace but the wings the almost transparent wings allow them to move.

He made a book and then it was heavily censored I'm actually surprised the JNWO didn't go "Oy vey goyim we are gonna kill you for studying ebil/debil stuff".

Glad this stuff survived and he managed to get his message out. It's a reason why man looks to nature to construct things. Kinda like how some motorcycles look insect or mosquito like they seem to be racing/quick bugs or racing/quick bikes.

Thats very interesting!
I caught a beetle yesterday and took it to my room but it did not fly it seemed confused and did not know what way to go.Then i took it outside in the sun and it immediately flew off.
I think it uses the sun to navigate.

Anyway do you maby have a link for me about that video you talked about?

I want to experiment with this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back