Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

HPHC can you correct this please.

of the true light

I am placing a powerful aura of destructive around______ that is continuously working to kill him/her.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

It doesn't even make sense.

What is the right way to say it then?

Destruction?

Thank you.

Destructive energy is how it should be. The JoS needs to be fully checked for these and updated, and it will be so, hopefully during this year.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Destructive energy is how it should be. The JoS needs to be fully checked for these and updated, and it will be so, hopefully during this year.
Are you going to add new informations soon? Sorry to ask, I know it takes a lot of time to do these things but I cannot really hide that I'm excited about the new informations, to know more about our Gods and more spiritual things. Maybe we as a group can help to find these errors if you need help and post it here so they can be corrected in the future.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Are you going to add new informations soon? Sorry to ask, I know it takes a lot of time to do these things but I cannot really hide that I'm excited about the new informations, to know more about our Gods and more spiritual things. Maybe we as a group can help to find these errors if you need help and post it here so they can be corrected in the future.

I know, I am also very excited, and everytime something else needs to be done. We now have to migrate some sites and polish other things. But yes, I see them coming soon.

Yes, it would be perfect if we could organize an editing group which can help us edit the pages correctly.

There is just too much work for anyone to be able to handle. And it constantly keeps coming up again and again.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I know, I am also very excited, and everytime something else needs to be done. We now have to migrate some sites and polish other things. But yes, I see them coming soon.

Yes, it would be perfect if we could organize an editing group which can help us edit the pages correctly.

There is just too much work for anyone to be able to handle. And it constantly keeps coming up again and again.
I understand, there is too much work for just one man to handle. Feel free to ask here if you need any help. I know you can't ask to do things like update the site or to be a moderator for the forum because of the enemy but things like editing the Jos should be fine. We can point out the errors and you can edit the site when you have the time. I'm sure many would be happy to help.

If it was'nt for the Jos many here would be lost, I definitely don't want to know where I would be today... If there is something I can help with I'll do my best and I'm sure there are other members who would do the same.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you kindly HP :D

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

I understand, there is too much work for just one man to handle. Feel free to ask here if you need any help. I know you can't ask to do things like update the site or to be a moderator for the forum because of the enemy but things like editing the Jos should be fine. We can point out the errors and you can edit the site when you have the time. I'm sure many would be happy to help.

If it was'nt for the Jos many here would be lost, I definitely don't want to know where I would be today... If there is something I can help with I'll do my best and I'm sure there are other members who would do the same.

Fucking shit let me hug you!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

HPHC, if there ever arises any need for any work, I'll be glad to help in any way I can, as a member. I had this one idea where members of the forum could report any mistakes they see in the JOS (mistakes as in incomplete sentences, bad formatting, obvious contradictory information) etc.

However, all of that in due time, and I would be glad to help and I'm sure more members would be too.

On a side note though, would you be so kind to look into my post ( https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52589 ) here regarding a tarot deck. I am not in a hurry though, but I'd really appreciate your answer because I'm completely baffled!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP would it be OK to use orgasm energy for killing someone?

Also, using the affirmation about the destructive energy...do we just repeat that or are do we actually visualize them wrapped in grey death energy while repeating them.

It doesn't go into detail on the site and so I am left wondering.

Thank you kindly sir.

of the true light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Also, using the affirmation about the destructive energy...do we just repeat that or are do we actually visualize them wrapped in grey death energy while repeating them.

Thank you kindly sir.
I would not use it. It would connect you to the negative energy.

of the true light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you kindly sir.

I wouldn't do that, because orgasm energy is highly personal and yours. It can make things complex.

If one decided to do that that would require very careful application.

of the true light said:
I am placing a powerful aura of destructive around______ that is continuously working to kill him/her.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

It doesn't even make sense.

What is the right way to say it then?

Destruction?

Thank you.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I would go through the sites and make corrections. Well, except that I am too "grammar Nazi", so everyone would be against it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
of the true light said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you kindly sir.

I wouldn't do that, because orgasm energy is highly personal and yours. It can make things complex.

If one decided to do that that would require very careful application.

Thank you sir.

Also,

The reason I asked about if we are supposed to apply grey death energy when reading the affirmations is because it says to clean your aura afterwards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back