Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How To Cure Deafness?

My mother and her parents were born deaf.

I’m not deaf, I’ve never had hearing issues but I don’t know if I’ll become deaf later in life and my future children may be born deaf since it’s in my genes. Deafness could also interfere with doing the RTRs...

How do you cure and prevent deafness? In a working, what word of power should I use to ensure I’ll always have perfect hearing? All I know is that Moon in Virgo is when health workings should be started according to JoS.

Academic Scholar said:

I’m not deaf, I’ve never had hearing issues but I don’t know if I’ll become deaf later in life and my future children may be born deaf since it’s in my genes. Deafness could also interfere with doing the RTRs...

How do you cure and prevent deafness? In a working, what word of power should I use to ensure I’ll always have perfect hearing? All I know is that Moon in Virgo is when health workings should be started according to JoS.

I think if you grow seriously strong, your genes will change. The magnum opus is spiritual and physical perfection.

The serpent is a symbol of healing. Tbh idk if it is possible to heal yourself, when your serpent is not risen. I mean it is possible, but it is very limited..

I think you should rather try to grow seriously strong (if this is not the case right now I mean)

This is what I want as well.

NinRick said:
I think if you grow seriously strong, your genes will change. The magnum opus is spiritual and physical perfection.

The serpent is a symbol of healing. Tbh idk if it is possible to heal yourself, when your serpent is not risen. I mean it is possible, but it is very limited..

I think you should rather try to grow seriously strong (if this is not the case right now I mean)

Thank you. You mean strengthen my soul? I think I’ll just also do the working below since the deafness in my bloodline could be a karmic thing.

Munka Working For Negative Karma by Luis
START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

Step one is not to worry. Step two is to do everything in your power to advance your soul. Step three is ??? and step four is profit.

A serious message wrapped in a meme. Hope you get it.

And what about blindness,i have damaged my eye sight permanently when i drank moonflower tea a very long time ago. My eyes sight is very poor now and i need glasses to see when i drive.

I wanted to note that your a transgender and your parents have genetic defects. Your were also confused about your race . This seems to be correlated somehow. Individuals with bad genes will become transgenders or have problems like Depression, Schizophrenia and other related things. In Nazi Germany or America at that time, you would not have been allowed to be born and your parents would have been sterilized. But due to the advancement of Science currently deaf people can lead normal lives without any problems. Im just noting that clusters of bad genes could be working here thar could be creating these. Infact with modern chemical warfare a lot of boys are being born autistic. We need Eugenics research but we can't do it because of muh science or something.

Academic Scholar said:

Getting it before it starts is the way to do it for sure. If it’s hereditary, is there a name for it and biochemical component found to be specifically responsible for it, or multiple? Meditation are going to be key but there could be some physical long term remedies to assist in this.

Academic Scholar said:
NinRick said:

Thank you. You mean strengthen my soul? I think I’ll just also do the working below since the deafness in my bloodline could be a karmic thing.

Munka Working For Negative Karma by Luis
START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

If you want to cure it, I think you would have to spam it for longer than 80 days. Way longer. Well only if your serpent is not risen at all.

I really believe it would be just better to rise your serpent bro. It is not easy, but then again I also think it is not easy to heal your DNA like this.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
And what about blindness,i have damaged my eye sight permanently when i drank moonflower tea a very long time ago. My eyes sight is very poor now and i need glasses to see when i drive.
You could empower your 6th chakra since the 6th chakra rules your eyes and physical vision. If I were you, I would breathe in energy from the sun into my 6th chakra for an hour straight and vibrate a word of power such as SATANAMA into my 6th chakra.

Chakra Empowerment For Physical Healing by Lydia

The Art of Cosmic Vision: Practices For Improving Your Eyesight by Mantak Chia

You’d also have to clean out your 6th chakra since you don’t want to amplify the dirt in it when you empower it:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
...work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times.
Source: Sermon 17/November/2018

Academic Scholar said:
You could empower your 6th chakra since the 6th chakra rules your eyes and physical vision. If I were you, I would breathe in energy from the sun into my 6th chakra for an hour straight and vibrate a word of power such as SATANAMA into my 6th chakra.

You’d also have to clean out your 6th chakra since you don’t want to amplify the dirt in it when you empower it:
...work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times.

Okay thank you very very much

Academic Scholar said:

You are a very helpful person here on the forum. You share a lot of links for people. Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back