Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final RTR and other RTRs

mendez

Im doing RTRs for this schedule to 1.st of March, and when it will be over can i do 72 RTRs or only Final RTR?

Hail Satan!

Final RTR + tetra is to be done every day. Evertything else will be done in schedules, for now.

After the schedule you can do other RTR's too, no problem, but the Final RTR+T is #1 priority.

NameHere said:
After the schedule you can do other RTR's too, no problem, but the Final RTR+T is #1 priority.
It's better to spend that intent and energy in reversing jewish aleph-bet and destroying the tetragrammaton rather than doing rtrs with lesser amount of people.

Final rtr + tetra potentiate the effects of other rituals so those should be the priority.

Henu the Great said:
NameHere said:
It's better to spend that intent and energy in reversing jewish aleph-bet and destroying the tetragrammaton rather than doing rtrs with lesser amount of people.

Final rtr + tetra potentiate the effects of other rituals so those should be the priority.

You are right, but if you get a burning desire or a need to just do a specific ritual so then do it.

A few months ago or so, I asked on a different topic if I could do the communications RTR as I just really wanted to, brothers and sisters in Satan told me that I can, so I did it and I felt so much more better and happier after that RTR, that even things started getting better.

Communication with my parents for example, got better and with less fights, communication with my pets (family members) got better in that they started listening to me and coming to me often.

These are just examples of good things that came about after doing the RTR I trully desired to do.

But if you just want to stick with the FRTR+T, then so be it, nobody is shaming you, brother.

Take care!
HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
You are right, but if you get a burning desire or a need to just do a specific ritual so then do it.

A few months ago or so, I asked on a different topic if I could do the communications RTR as I just really wanted to, brothers and sisters in Satan told me that I can, so I did it and I felt so much more better and happier after that RTR, that even things started getting better.

Communication with my parents for example, got better and with less fights, communication with my pets (family members) got better in that they started listening to me and coming to me often.

These are just examples of good things that came about after doing the RTR I trully desired to do.

But if you just want to stick with the FRTR+T, then so be it, nobody is shaming you, brother.

Take care!
HAIL SATAN!
Maybe it worked for you that way because it was needed. I'm thinking us and our effect on a global scale however.

Henu the Great said:
NameHere said:

Take care!
HAIL SATAN!
Maybe it worked for you that way because it was needed. I'm thinking us and our effect on a global scale however.

That is good observation.
Perhaps somebody does the other RTR's regardless of the schewdule or whatnot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back