Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Christians blacks are doomed

Yeah this is really dumb. There is also inquisition level stupidity there too where they hunt for "witches" and all sorts of other stuff. Someone needs to try to get them out of this eventually as they just feed the enemy thoughtforms even if they are too degenerated to actually pull out of it and come to our side right away which is what I think from everything I have heard and read about those people.

slyscorpion said:
Yeah this is really dumb. There is also inquisition level stupidity there too where they hunt for "witches" and all sorts of other stuff. Someone needs to try to get them out of this eventually as they just feed the enemy thoughtforms even if they are too degenerated to actually pull out of it and come to our side right away which is what I think from everything I have heard and read about those people.

Yes i know about thouse inquisition stuff it happens a lot in the squater camps,they burn people alive if he/she is suspected for being a witch or stealing from the community. I saw videos and a few blacks told me before.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes i know about thouse inquisition stuff it happens a lot in the squater camps,they burn people alive if he/she is suspected for being a witch or stealing from the community. I saw videos and a few blacks told me before.

You know what there is Islam too in some of those areas and some possibly gypsy like tribe from everything I have heard people say about it on these boards and other places but I don't know. It's just really dumb. They are killing eachother over nothing of real importance down there and also this stuff about ingesting chemicals that really is only the tip of the iceberg. This is mainly a result of the xtian missionarys and xtian churches in my home country the USA as they are the biggest funders of this sadly. A lot of Jews and completely deluded gentiles going down there causing problems. I think those countries should have banned them. You can tell where some of them got their ideas from. Xtianity is mainly the problem right now but you have Islam. That won't make the situation any better though it will only make it worse.

It really is kind of sad to be honest that you have millions of people with literally nothing and they are so caught up in the enemy they probably won't get out of it. They will just keep killing eachother and living a meaningless existence of suffering.

Stormblood said:
Every xtard is doomed, black or not, unless they start using their brain and leave nefarious programmes behind. Same for pisslims, baha'i, buddhists, jainists and sikhs, and many others.

YES I would love tosee the day when ALL those FALSE "RELIGIONS" are ILLEGAL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back