Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I desire evidence

Fuil

If what is written here is true then I would logically want to join but if what is written here is not true then no I wouldnt, I need proof

Fuil said:
If what is written here is true then I would logically want to join but if what is written here is not true then no I wouldnt, I need proof

You have been here for 4 Months by now.
Stop sitting on your hands and get shit done, I hope nobody wastes their time on you.

Why should we spend on you, when you yourself don’t invest time in your development?

Do this: https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Come back after 40 days to report how you feel.

NinRick said:
Stop sitting on your hands and get shit done, I hope nobody wastes their time on you.

Why should we spend on you, when you yourself don’t invest time in your development?
That was quite harsh towards a new person and I wouldn't encourage such behaviour because it scares people away (obviously just my personal opinion). Is normal to be skeptic and looking for evidence. Four months is nothing, I bet others spent more time researching about SS before dedication.

quote=Fuil post_id=232659 time=1614445753 user_id=62490] If what is written here is true then I would logically want to join but if what is written here is not true then no I wouldnt, I need proof [/quote]
Can you be more specific? Many things are written here about multiple matters, what exactly do you need proof for? About the historical facts explained here? About the Spiritual Satanism as a religion? About spirituality and metaphysics? About our political stance? Our connections to the ancient cultures? Our Gods? Our racial views?

Henu the Great said:
Do this: https://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

Come back after 40 days to report how you feel.

Solid reply

Fuil said:

If you talking about the spiritual side of all of this, than it is 100% true. One of the easier ways to figure this out if you want proof is to study JoS astrology that's on the JoS main site. I've been studying astrology for a few years now, and I can tell you that its 100% legit.

You should also just try and meditate and get you third eye open, and your psychic senses, it'll help give you the 'proof' your looking for.

The Alchemist7 said:
NinRick said:

That was quite harsh towards a new person and I wouldn't encourage such behaviour because it scares people away (obviously just my personal opinion). Is normal to be skeptic and looking for evidence. Four months is nothing, I bet others spent more time researching about SS before dedication.

quote=Fuil post_id=232659 time=1614445753 user_id=62490] If what is written here is true then I would logically want to join but if what is written here is not true then no I wouldnt, I need proof
Can you be more specific? Many things are written here about multiple matters, what exactly do you need proof for? About the historical facts explained here? About the Spiritual Satanism as a religion? About spirituality and metaphysics? About our political stance? Our connections to the ancient cultures? Our Gods? Our racial views?
[/quote]
Thank you for the reply, there are parts of this ideology that I have trouble digesting, firstly the accusation that all jews are born monsters, I can see many jews acting horribly but to say there can be no decent jews and that they are all conspiring behind locked doors how better to curse the gentiles, to be both cruel and improbable an outlook. The further and more important belief is that Lord Satan is our father, of course if I knew he was I would dedicate in a heartbeat but given that all I have to go by are articles I read I'm less inclined to accept it as fact and pledge my soul.

I have started the 40 day program(on the 8th day now) so I'm not outright dismissing these beliefs I just want assurance that this path is the true one.

Fuil said:
Thank you for the reply, there are parts of this ideology that I have trouble digesting, firstly the accusation that all jews are born monsters, I can see many jews acting horribly but to say there can be no decent jews and that they are all conspiring behind locked doors how better to curse the gentiles, to be both cruel and improbable an outlook. The further and more important belief is that Lord Satan is our father, of course if I knew he was I would dedicate in a heartbeat but given that all I have to go by are articles I read I'm less inclined to accept it as fact and pledge my soul.

I don't think that any official Joy of Satan article said that every single jew on the planet is born monster. I wouldn't make such statements since I haven't met many jews personally so I don't really know how the average jew thinks and behaves. One clear thing is that the top jews, which are the rabbis, the rich families behind most corporations etc. are indeed `monsters` who are executing an agenda of spiritually and materially conquering this planet. If you want to read more about bow they use spirituality, or simply put the manipulation of energy, then you need to read Christianity Exposed and White Death of Islam.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html
https://whitedeathofislam.deathofcommunism.com/en/

However one thing that is clearly set here is that jews are totally different from the other gentiles and they don't have the same `creators`. In this moment is basically impossible for a normal person like me and you to scientifically prove that advanced extraterrestrial beings came to earth and created humans because care has been taken to supress such knowledge. In ancient times there were for example egyptian drawings on papyrus or stones with big `humans` holding in their hands smaller humans so I am 100% sure that this knowledge existed thousands of years ago.

But a scientific evidence that you can research yourself which shows that the jewish race is totally different to all the other races (meaning therefore that they don't have the same origins) is that there are dozens of genetic diseases that are specific only to jews. If some jewish diseases are found in some gentiles, one reason might be race mixing with jews.
You can read this for example, as you see is purely scientific explanations and not `conspiracy theories` as many fools are saying to dismiss anything that doesn't fit their beliefs.
https://www.gaucherdisease.org/blog/5-common-ashkenazi-genetic-diseases/

Also another fact that can be verified is how the jews have stolen the ancient gentile spiritual teachings and corrupted them to create the jewish kabbalah, which is basically gentile spirituality that is altered to fit their different alien soul. They never followed our Gods but created religions to destroy our ancient religions. As you can see in their spiritual teachings they don't have our traditional runes or mantras but they do have what used to be gentile spiritual symbols like the tree of life or the david star or the tefelin. For this, beside the two links above you also need to read the Kabbalah Exposed.
https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/

Fuil said:
The Alchemist7 said:
NinRick said:

quote=Fuil post_id=232659 time=1614445753 user_id=62490] If what is written here is true then I would logically want to join but if what is written here is not true then no I wouldnt, I need proof

I have started the 40 day program(on the 8th day now) so I'm not outright dismissing these beliefs I just want assurance that this path is the true one.
[/quote]

Everything is 100% right, Satan is out creator and god, trust me.

I have first hand experience to confirm that, as many other people here as well.

Also be aware, that the knowledge provided on the JoS, is from dedicated Satanists, and for dedicated Satanists. This is Satan’s will, only because of Satan’s will, you are able to learn actual spiritual knowledge, only because of Satan‘s will you are able to meditate properly and relatively safely. Yes you have the will to strive and advance, which is very good, however it is Satan’s will that we all strive and advance. See you and Satan actually want the same thing.

Most importantly, because of SATAN‘S WILL we ARE EXISTING and STRIVING!

Before coming to Satan, I was never a religious person. But trust me, once you decide to walk down this path, with honest and pure intentions, you will experience the occult, spiritual and supernatural first hand. This was the best decision I ever made.

All Hail belong to you, O Satan, our true creator, first father, and RULER OF ALL!
Pour your wisdom on us ALL, O Satan, let us grow for you, into strong and loyal warriors!
Open the eyes and minds of our fellow brothers and sisters, O Satan, we truly are of you!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL BAAL-ZEVULON!

You know a person by their fruits-. In other words you know a person, place, or religion by what they produce what kind of people you see.
So take jews for example. What kind of people do you see? If you look at there books what you mostly see is blood sacrifise, pain, and hatred. Their god loves the smell of burnt human flesh and blood- it says so quite a few times- and in the so called holy bible which the jews made up and forced others to follow you see so much death and destruction.
So when you look at the people jews in particular you see monsters. Sure many seem to be normal but deep down they are monsters they will defend their 'right' to shed blood 24/7 as some kind of god given right. They have celebrations that revolve around shedding blood.
All of the religions of the right hand path either demand blood or that you deny being human in some form or another like the buddests do-in order to get to nervana you must basically deny being human- So what kind of fruit is that?
Sure many christians seem loving and kind and all that but they will defend a god who wants the blood of babies--'he is happy who dashes thy little ones against the stones'- that is in the holy bible more than once and many other stories are about blood sacrifise. These people are blind and will deny the truth even when it is clear as day and in their face- I say this cause my own mother does this I have given up trying to change her mind after damn near six years.

Now look at the JOS. Look at what Spiritual Satanisum preaches. It preaches empowerment of your body, mind, and soul. It teaches one to not be weak and to go for all you want in life and not be a doormat. So the fruit of this religion is powerful strong people who help each other in many ways and fight for their rights. When you look back on paganisum you find strong morals, family values, and powerful people-vikings anyone?
Now look at Father Satan himself. He never demands a blood sacrifise. If you can't prick your finger for the dedication ritual thats fine- I couldn't- as long as in your heart you really wish to follow Father Satans path then no worries. Those few drops of blood are the only mention of blood sacrifise I have seen in the entire site. Everything else is about working on your soul and empowering yourself to go as far as you want to. He literaly wants us to become gods LITERALLY GODS. That has been his goal for the gentiles for the whole of our history.

The whole thing is a lot to wrap your head around. So please read the JOS in it's entirety. Read the past articles by Hp Maxine and Hp Cobra and then look at the world around you. All of this insanity didn't have to exist but it does so we must change it and we are day by day with the rtrs.
Please stick around, watch and learn.
If you do nothing else then sit in front of a lit candle calm your mind for a moment and picture Father Satan. Then ask this image- "Is this path right for me?"
Then for the next week or so just be mindful of things going on around keep your ears and eyes open for signs. He will show you.
You will have your proof, he never lets his children down even when it seems as if you have been swallowed by darkness and just want to die he never leaves you alone he will show you that there is hope and light.
I have been dedicated for a long time and thanks to issues with growing up with no father I have had problems trusting in Father Satan but he never gave up on me he has come to me in times of darkness and shown me light over and over again.
His light isn't empty or cold like others (christ). Its a warmth that is quiet and slow a healing warmth that fills your soul drop by drop. Give it enough time and your never going to be cold again.

Thats something I'm finally coming to realize and see myself. He puts people and other things in your path to show you things different kinds of truth. And to show you that true love is possible no matter who you are or whats going onin your head.
He is a good father.
I hope you find what ever proof it is you need to see the truth.

Hail Father Satan

Fuil said:

Observing our interactions here in the forum is one of the biggest proof already.

We cherish life so dearly. Just observe the world's current system. Its full of shit just like the jew rats are. We are changing the system. So I'm hoping that you will be enlightened so that you may also become one of the spark for humanity.

Your soul is someting which I presume for you to be the most precious thing in the world.
Having doubt and skepticism about dedicating something so important to someone is no doubt making you wavering and hesitant.
Its a compleletely normal phenomena which most Satanists goes before dedication with some exception.

I was same as you. In fact you can see my post here:
https://ancient-forums.co/viewtopic.php?t=41604&sid=f3bf02e2f6517a0dc336ab2690254957

Each and every one of us, including potentially you, have a reason or a purpose for which we dedicare. Many dedicate to continue their allefiance, many dedicate for protection from enemies and many dedicate because they might have a wish they seek to fulfill.
Anyways, many have a reason to dedicate.

In my case, I wanted to be powerful. I wanted to advance to the point that I could fly. Drop thunderbolt upon my enemies with magick. Be a really powerful mage like those you see in the movies.Another reason that I dedicated was because I was and am really afraid of Death.

I believe that even if I reincarnated, the real me wtith all the memories and feelings would be lost. The next 'username' that reincarnated in another person's womb wouldn't truly be me and someone else. Immortality is something which I want to dearly work hard for..

That was my reason to dedicate. It could be that everything written here in jos was a lie. However, listen to me here for a sec. The most convincing evidence that I can provide you is from nature. Look at the lion, it kills sheep to satiate its hunger. What did the sheep ever do to deserve it ? It was just living its life peacefully and eating green veggies without harming a single being. However, it still got killed and eaten. This says that the strong bullies or suppresses the weak in any form or manner. There's no justice in nature, you are responsible for yourself and one one else.

Look at the government, till now you should have realised that the most that they care about is their personal benefits, their chairs. Yes, there are exceptions to this but you get what I mean.

Try to invent something new or something very groundbrreaking that could cause a lot of loss to the oil companies, you would disappear before you even start to think of speading your invention. An example is Nikola Tesla for whom I do not know why but respect comes without effort.

Try to join a Government office, the roles of titles and authorities there are not present to be given to proper candiddates, it is for supression for those who are under such intanglble things.
Note - Its not same here in there forums. Don't believe what I say, look up posts of priests like HP cobra.

There's always all forms of suppression anywhere in this world and to think that there would be no forms of bullying or suppression even after death ? Hah, utterly ridiculous.
Now I dedicated, even if it turns out to be falsehood, I would still have a smile on my face Why ?
Its because I chose to rebel, I chose to bet now with more chips in hand than to look for evidence after death where I would have not much chips to deal with, where I could be toyed around by the stronger souls in an unfamiliar environment. I chose to look for a place to continue with my dreams and ambitions. I chose to fight than be a lab frog slowly boiled to death.
The law of nature and suppression is my evidence to join, not to seek a shelter from such world but to seek an institution where they teach you to fight back.
I experienced no forms of oppression here. When I had doubts, members ansered. No one gave any wrong advices to cause spirtual backlash. Its like a family here, your gain is everyone else's gain. The members here would be happy even if you overtook them in progress. Sure there would be bitterness but they would still flash you a smile were you to go look for praise for your accomplishment.
This is far., far, faaaaaar more better than the community of jewshitus god where doing a single position of yoga would have you end up in hellfire for an eternity. Where a single dust paritcle on your ritual materials would have you kneeling down in repentance for a sin so horrible that generations of your family would get punished.

I could say that your whole life is the most perfect evidence. This includes all your observations.

Do know that, to get something, you have t o give something equal in return. Am I insinuating you to give your soul ?
No, there's no giving or taking of souls in Satanism. Go to that filthy jewshitus god...*cough degenerate lifeform for such services. I tell you, ie is grandmaster in those skills.
We don't do that here.
What I am trying to tell is, for Sir Satan to provide you with love, care and an environment to steadily advance, you have to give your trust in return. Love and care and even trust may be optional but trust honesty is of utmost importance. Be completely honest with your intentions, it does not matter if they are selfish or horrible, be completely honest about your intentions.

I understand where you come from, I was in your place at a time. Its completely normal.
Take your time to contemplate and move accordingly.
If you have any questions or doubs that you want to be clearified, do not hesitate to quote me ot other members at all.
Take Care.

seeKeer90 said:
If a 100% pureblood jew child were adopted by western parents raised and educated by different principles, would Said child be acceptable here accepted by Satan despite the (tainted blood) in another topic here on the forums someone said to me that one drop of jew blood is enough for one to be different a parasite an abomination and that a child of a jew mixed or not is still a jew and not to be trustef

It is not a matter of just the genetics, let alone the education. It is a matter of the soul. Anyone with one drop/1% of Jew genetics would be Jewish on a soul level. Jews were created by their masters as a parasitic human-based creature. What I mean is, many other planets were attacked in a similar way, where a parasitic soul/entity was created based off the host population.

That is part of what makes it hard to counter, because we see them and think of them like us. They are designed to look and act like us, however they are programmed at the soul level to want to subvert and usurp us and our planet. Some Jews, like the Rabbis, are more consciously aware of this and work directly with their masters. Same way how SS our aware of our true roots and work with the Gods.

Furthermore, because they were crafted as a parasitic entity with the intention of infiltration of its host, they are able to genetically mix with the host while retaining their soul properties. Racial karma still applies to them like it does with Gentiles and mixing, however they were designed to race mix so as to survive in the midst of their hosts. Gentiles were not.

Because they are different on the soul level, they are completely distinct from us. The physical differences are almost like a facade. The Gods and other advanced beings can easily see through this facade and judge their true intentions. Even many advanced SS can sense the differences between them and Gentiles.

This is why they will never be "accepted". It is a matter that is BEYOND simply teaching or simply race-mixing them away. They are like a weaponized race/entity that has been used as a tactic many times before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back