Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brown Eyed Girls

Betelgeuse

Why do most brown eyed girls seem more attractive than blue or green eyed girls? I've noticed this for years, ever since my first year of high school over a decade ago. Is it because of some type of genetics they have? I've noticed that most brown eyed girls have a more attractive and better built body and face, curvy, 'thicc', and usually have bigger breasts than other girls.
Its just a weird little thing I've noticed. Has anyone else noticed this too? I'm not talking about Blacks, or Latinas that are white & black mixed or whatever. I talking about White women that have brown eyes.
Was brown eyes originally part of the white race along with blue and green, or was it purely caused by race mixing?
If blacks were created first, and then whites were created, was the white race created by using blacks and combining Nordic DNA with them, or was the white race created by using primates/Neanderthals and Nordic DNA?
This is just a weird topic that I wanted to talk about, lol.

Betelgeuse said:
Why do most brown eyed girls seem more attractive than blue or green eyed girls? I've noticed this for years, ever since my first year of high school over a decade ago. Is it because of some type of genetics they have? I've noticed that most brown eyed girls have a more attractive and better built body and face, curvy, 'thicc', and usually have bigger breasts than other girls.
Do you have brown eyes yourself? Might be a case of being attracted to those that you resemble. I recall that many men are unintentionally attracted to women that are like their mother wether it is looks or personality.

About them being more attractive it may just be confirmation bias. I haven’t noticed that women with brown hair or eyes happen to be more appealing but it’s probably because I don’t really have a specific “type” that I’m attracted to.

On the second part of your question, Maxine has stated that Brown/black hair+eyes comes from the mongols that raped parts of Europe but this is one of those things that isn’t really set in stone and everyone has their own thoughts about it. Pulling hair over wether a certain subrace is or isn’t white or if having BH/BE makes someone non-white is unproductive and has already been settled in other WN corners of the internet.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
On the second part of your question, Maxine has stated that Brown/black hair+eyes comes from the mongols that raped parts of Europe but this is one of those things that isn’t really set in stone and everyone has their own thoughts about it.

It is in east and central Europe, In Spain were probably race mixing with Arabs and in Italy and Greek race mixing started with Xtianity.

We should just draw the line somewhere like as long as someone is 85% White then they’re with us and it’s okay to date them, the rest of it we can fix through eugenics over time or even genetic engineering in the future or biokinesis, if you advance to that level you can do it yourself.

(That does NOT include Jewish mixed)

So when you are white and you love white girls it is just a matter of opinion are they blue or brown eyed. Personally I think that blond girls are more beautiful.

Betelgeuse said:
Its just a weird little thing I've noticed. Has anyone else noticed this too? I'm not talking about Blacks, or Latinas that are white & black mixed or whatever. I talking about White women that have brown eyes.
Was brown eyes originally part of the white race along with blue and green, or was it purely caused by race mixing?
If blacks were created first, and then whites were created, was the white race created by using blacks and combining Nordic DNA with them, or was the white race created by using primates/Neanderthals and Nordic DNA?
This is just a weird topic that I wanted to talk about, lol.

My ex had brown eyes too and she was the most beautiful thing under the sun,i know what you mean.

I think this is just a matter of opinion. I'm more attracted to those who have green eyes, but women who have green eyes are unfortunately hard to find.

Betelgeuse said:
Do you have brown eyes yourself? Might be a case of being attracted to those that you resemble. I recall that many men are unintentionally attracted to women that are like their mother wether it is looks or personality.

About them being more attractive it may just be confirmation bias. I haven’t noticed that women with brown hair or eyes happen to be more appealing but it’s probably because I don’t really have a specific “type” that I’m attracted to.

On the second part of your question, Maxine has stated that Brown/black hair+eyes comes from the mongols that raped parts of Europe but this is one of those things that isn’t really set in stone and everyone has their own thoughts about it. Pulling hair over wether a certain subrace is or isn’t white or if having BH/BE makes someone non-white is unproductive and has already been settled in other WN corners of the internet.

I don't have brown eye, I have blue eyes. The whole brown eyes thing with girls is just something strange I've noticed over the years. It started back when I was in high school and back then I noticed that all of the most attractive girls in my school had brown eyes, along with a more attractive body, bigger breasts, and a more beautiful face. I've sort of payed attention to a lot of women over the years and I've noticed the same thing in the majority of them that had brown eyes. There's a lot of popular models out there like Instagram models and what not that are more 'gifted' than other girls and they like to show off they're bodies, boobs or asses, and the majority of them also just so happen to have brown eyes.

Of course this isn't accurate all the time, but it sure seems that there's much more '10/10' brown eyed girls than blue or green eyed girls.

Betelgeuse said:
Betelgeuse said:

I don't have brown eye, I have blue eyes. The whole brown eyes thing with girls is just something strange I've noticed over the years. It started back when I was in high school and back then I noticed that all of the most attractive girls in my school had brown eyes, along with a more attractive body, bigger breasts, and a more beautiful face. I've sort of payed attention to a lot of women over the years and I've noticed the same thing in the majority of them that had brown eyes. There's a lot of popular models out there like Instagram models and what not that are more 'gifted' than other girls and they like to show off they're bodies, boobs or asses, and the majority of them also just so happen to have brown eyes.

Of course this isn't accurate all the time, but it sure seems that there's much more '10/10' brown eyed girls than blue or green eyed girls.
Maybe because there's more girls with brown eyes than any other color combined?

This damned browser or update my PC got or whatever keeps scrambling my sentences and words and I don't know why. So sorry if a bunch of stuff comes out scrambled, misspelled, or wrong. I'll try to fix it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back