Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Russian veteran recalling war crimes committed after WW2 in Germany

Voice of Enki [JG]

So I found this short video randomly recommended to me today. Maybe some of you have seen it already, maybe it has been posted before, I'm not sure, but it is a very revealing video.

The video has comments disabled, it has almost 2 million views and is still available on Youtube. Before it gets removed people should download it immediately to save it. I'm reluctant to post the link to it directly, since we know there are infiltrators and enemies closely watching the forum. They have taken down things in the past after they were posted here, but I felt like I should post it so our own can easily find it and download it for safekeeping, and later sharing online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ywe5pFT928

I don't speak Russian, so I cannot say for certain the subtitles are accurate. That being said, it is well documented, albeit not very well known by the average person, that the crimes mentioned by the man in the video happened everywhere in Europe after world war 2, by the red army and other forces used against the "Axis" powers by the jews. Another example of this is the mass ransacking, looting and rape of Italy by Morrocan and other muslim colonial troops under the leadership of French generals at the time.

This is what happens to those indoctrinated under the enemy programs. They cease being human, becoming nothing but vicious monsters like the disgusting rats and lizards they serve.

There are far worse reports out there of crimes committed by the red army both in Russia against their own and in Europe. Insane tortures that are unspeakable. When I first read about them, it was almost too shocking, since prior to reading about them I couldn't even conceive the kinds of things they have done to people.

Same thing happened with the Aztecs, who under the direct dominion of greys became a ritual blood sacrificing, cannibalistic, death worshiping cult of warmongers and destroyers that went out to violently conquer all surrounding tribes and unleashed horror upon the indigenous people, even their own, all to please these disgusting beings whims and literal thirst for human blood and flesh.

All gentiles who have been influenced to a certain extend by the enemy programs, such as xian zealots in the middle ages in Europe, violent and insane muslims in the middle east in the past and today, gentiles living under communist regimes in the past and today, etc, in time, become as disgusting, vicious and abominable as the jews and the alien hive who created this humanoid virus. When the indoctrination runs to deep, there is nothing gentile about them anymore, only the enemy corruption remains and they become as destructive as the enemy is, taking on the same traits and ideology.

There is nothing gentile about a being who rapes innocent civilian woman, let alone children, to death.

Subhumans capable of such acts are equally vile as the jew and the alien hive, and deserve no redemption, regardless of their racial origins. All gentile races have committed unspeakable atrocities to each other and to innocents due to coaxing and corruption of their morality at the hand of the jew.

Satan and his people have always strictly forbidden any such acts and atrocities, and never condone it under any circumstances. Even upon their enemies, people who lived in accordance with the will of the Gods, never committed acts so vile and disturbing. Torture, rape, mass destruction and suffering inflicted upon civilians/innocents, are all of the enemy.

Hail Satan!

This is a reality today as well. There are a lot of unfathomable acts against people and insane stories. Things like torture are on a daily basis done in almost every city in the world.

I saw this couple of weeks ago as it was recommended to me.

Oh, how I long to be free from this scummy jewish tyranny.

Victory or death!

There is nothing that makes my blood boil more than the mass rape of German women at the end of the second world war...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back