Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Polish Joy of Satan

hailourpeople said:
MiniMe3388 said:
We already have the website translated

http://svveve-czarny-zmij.blogspot.com

No offence but this site is a little chaotic and not beginner friendly for me. When I was learning everything I prefered to use joyofsatan.org even if it wasn't in my native language, because it is very well-built with nice sections and I know where to seek for knowledge that I need at the time, there. Svveve has nice ebook but not site (for me). I want to create also exact copy of JOS to make it easy and fun gaining knowledge for new people. Also I have list of ideas to "promote" this site in Polish internet ("internet warfare")

It's true that the site is a bit chaotic, but thanks to it I learned the truth about the world. It's unfortunate that SVVEVE doesn't have an email as you could write to him to get translations from the site.

MiniMe3388 said:
hailourpeople said:
MiniMe3388 said:

No offence but this site is a little chaotic and not beginner friendly for me. When I was learning everything I prefered to use joyofsatan.org even if it wasn't in my native language, because it is very well-built with nice sections and I know where to seek for knowledge that I need at the time, there. Svveve has nice ebook but not site (for me). I want to create also exact copy of JOS to make it easy and fun gaining knowledge for new people. Also I have list of ideas to "promote" this site in Polish internet ("internet warfare")

It's true that the site is a bit chaotic, but thanks to it I learned the truth about the world. It's unfortunate that SVVEVE doesn't have an email as you could write to him to get translations from the site.

There is a way to contact him without knowing his email, I image you know what i'm talking about.

MiniMe3388 said:
NinRick said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Good job you Legend!

JoS - German will follow soon..

I am not a legend. I did not translate this website, but SVVEVE.
I'm sorry if anyone got this wrong.

Don’t worry, you are cool.
No need to excuse you.

Also in Germany we call polish people a „pole“, guess it was not a mistake just another language. x3

MiniMe3388 said:
Did I write "Poles" instead of "Polish People"? Stupid translator :lol: :lol:

NinRick said:
Don’t worry, you are cool.
No need to excuse you.

Also in Germany we call polish people a „pole“, guess it was not a mistake just another language. x3

This is true, as in English the "proper" word for a Polish person, male or woman, is indeed now just "a Pole." I don't particularly care for it - I would change Poland's name itself if I could persuade all Poles to agree - but it is what it is. It seems to stem from the fact that Pollack, which does come from the Polish word "Polak" meaning "a (male) Polish person," now has a negative connotation in English even though many English-speaking Poles still identify as Pollacks.

I'm asking if all the Poles on JoS could PM me? Of course if they want to. There are many wise people here, I don't have to be here for a long time to see that, but I won't lie that the language barrier is present to me. I'd gladly talk to the true Satanists, to the Satanists here, in my native language. So if you people want to, please feel free to send me a private message. Who knows? Maybe it may help me with my decission about the dedication? If something, you can always stop writing to me or let me know to leave you alone.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
I'm asking if all the Poles on JoS could PM me? Of course if they want to. There are many wise people here, I don't have to be here for a long time to see that, but I won't lie that the language barrier is present to me. I'd gladly talk to the true Satanists, to the Satanists here, in my native language. So if you people want to, please feel free to send me a private message. Who knows? Maybe it may help me with my decission about the dedication? If something, you can always stop writing to me or let me know to leave you alone.

My fluency in Polish is getting much better, especially in regards to reading and writing, plus I enjoy the practice, so I can try to answer some questions if you message my throwaway email: [email protected]

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
APoleWhoLostAlot said:

My fluency in Polish is getting much better, especially in regards to reading and writing, plus I enjoy the practice, so I can try to answer some questions if you message my throwaway email: [email protected]

In polish? If so, then I'll gladly help you with your practice :) Be aware, though, that my talk (and so my questions) is a lot more advanced in polish. By "advanced" I mean complicated. If you sure you can make it then I'm very happy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back