Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Curious about an aspect of VoC Moon....

ServantOfEnki

Greetings Brothers and Sisters,

I've been an SS for many years now, although I was always a guest on these forums: and for the first time, I find myself faced with a perplexing question regarding the VoC Moon. It has never bothered me before, and I'm curious as to the answer (and reasons), why it is so..

I'm curious about something, and my Astrology knowledge isn't up to par, to answer the question. Any answers and suggestions would be enormously appreciated.

I've been looking at the Satanic Calendar for my region, and I noticed something. I'm asking because I would like to do a particular working, on a particular planetary day, during the particular planetary hour; which also has a VoC during that time period. The Moon Sign before, and after the VoC, are contrary to my goals.

Let's say, a VoC begins at 13:30 and ends at 19:30 for a particular day. The planetary hour for that day runs from 13:20 to about 14:22. Would a working be worthwhile, or negated, IF you BEGIN the working at 13:20 in the appropriate planetary hour for the day; while the VoC BEGINS at 13:30 during that same hour?

Would it be valid, or be rendered null and useless, if begun 10min PRIOR to the VoC Moon?

The next available slot for my planned working is months away otherwise, and it appears as if I might have missed my window of opportunity.

Hail Satan!!
Hail All the Gods of Hell!!

Servant Of Enki

ServantOfEnki said:

This is a good question. The most conservative answer is to just pick a better time. I think this hinges on what actually counts as beginning a working. To me, this involves raising the energy and programming it, not just raising it. Maybe someone with more insight could say for sure, though.

What I mean is, you could "start" the working by raising as much as you can within the period of time, then programming it. This might therefore count as "starting", which you could then safely continue into the VOC with the rest of the reps.

The problem I see is that if my idea is incorrect, then the whole working would be screwed from the start. If that is the case, it would be a waste of time to continue for 40+ days. This line of thinking is what makes me think to just find a better time.

Even if the next best day is months away, that means you can still do at least 40+ days for a working on an otherwise just ok date. It is not like you will be unable to make any progress on your goal.

Blitzkreig said:
ServantOfEnki said:

This is a good question. The most conservative answer is to just pick a better time. I think this hinges on what actually counts as beginning a working. To me, this involves raising the energy and programming it, not just raising it. Maybe someone with more insight could say for sure, though.

What I mean is, you could "start" the working by raising as much as you can within the period of time, then programming it. This might therefore count as "starting", which you could then safely continue into the VOC with the rest of the reps.

The problem I see is that if my idea is incorrect, then the whole working would be screwed from the start. If that is the case, it would be a waste of time to continue for 40+ days. This line of thinking is what makes me think to just find a better time.

Even if the next best day is months away, that means you can still do at least 40+ days for a working on an otherwise just ok date. It is not like you will be unable to make any progress on your goal.

Thank You for your response.

I'm in agreement with what you say, although a tiny bit on the fence when it comes to the whole "never begin a working during a VoC Moon". Merely a matter of semantics though.

Technically-speaking, I would have begun the working BEFORE the VoC (even with mere minutes to spare), by affirmation, and starting the Sanskrit vibrations. Along the lines of affirmations for intent, raising energy by vibration, and closing with affirmations again, with visualisation done during both affirmations. Like a psychic "sandwich" of sorts.

BUT, the remainder of the vibrations, and final affirmations, and consequent directing of the energy would have been done, DURING the VoC Moon. Although, in the correct planetary hour, for the day, otherwise.

I'm truly curious about this, but am very inclined to just cut the "Gordian Knot", by either waiting for an Ideal astrological configuration at a later date, OR just picking a "good enough" or "neutral" date to begin the working in a shorter period of time. I'll still get results with the latter, although it wouldn't be as Ideal or Perfect, as the initial plan.

I'm inclined to lean more towards a "good enough" date, as I don't have much time on my hands, nor do I have the patience to simply "wait things out" for the Universe to be more favourable for me. Would be wasted time, as you stated, and results would still be obtained, albeit at a lower power level than initially planned.

But it hinges, as you correctly stated, on what constitutes and defines, the "Starting" of a working, and whether or not the VoC would nullify the working or not.

Still extremely curious to know what other SS think about this. All insights would be invaluable......

Hail Satan!!
Hail All the Gods of Hell!!

ServantOfEnki

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back