Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Number question on using runes with rosary...

I got_abs

I m thinking of making a rosary and using runes with it,i have a question regarding that for example if someone is using Gebo rune which must be performed for a multiple of 7,using rosary with that (108 beads),it will be 108 vibrations which is not multiple of 7, so how to do it? or one should do vibrations for a total of 105,or 112 on the 108 beads rosary because they are multiple of 7? (it will make me look dumb if i self answered it)

Also,108 vibrations must be done for 40 days or say we do any working for higher repetition, with 108 can one do 4 sessions of 27? Will they still count as 108 and will be equally effective in the end of the day? or one must do it one sitting? which is most effective? is the same with affirmations?

HPS Maxine told not to use 108:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=69365#p69365
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=78823#p78823

I personally do 100 or 111 (on solar mantras like aura Surya etc.) on my 28 beads rosary. Do in one session with the necessary affirmations at the end.

Egon said:
HPS Maxine told not to use 108:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=69365#p69365
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=78823#p78823

I personally do 100 or 111 (on solar mantras like aura Surya etc.) on my 28 beads rosary. Do in one session with the necessary affirmations at the end.
I don’t think one should not use 108 I mean it’s been shown for years and years she has used it so long and azazel now happens to tell her not to use 108 nah man so what about Lilith telling her to use 108 for the king and queen? Telepathic communication isn’t always accurate the whole 40 day thing and 108 is sacred and goes way back it’s something one can do if they want nothing bad is gona happen it’s got power that’s my personal opinion and if 216 is ok then why not 108? It’s just double 108 so technically if 108 is bad then 216 is double bad lol and the fact that ‘ mageson said ‘ that’s another debatable one ... anyway anyone here that has had no luck with ther workings over the years coz of using 108 reps? Hey Egon I’m just using this as a chance to say what I feel I’m not personally addressing u sorry mate

Did read both posts that answer all that... Mention of Magestein is irrelevant, he just read it somewhere or copied someone and it happened to be correct, HPS Maxine is not naive.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
It’s just double 108 so technically if 108 is bad then 216 is double bad lol
I don't think numerology just works like that. How comes we do 10 affirmations on the FRTR and not 20 if it's just "double" of its power, or why you think 20 ties into 11 and not 10 (from what I understood in previous sermons).

She never stated not to make rosaries with 108 beads. Also, he can add 3 affirmation beads to it if he wants, separate from the "circle", so he can use the mala properly.

Using a rosary, Mr I got_abs, does not mean you have to vibrate throughout all the beads. Each working and meditation relates to a different number, which is appropriate to your situation. Since you are a beginner, 100-whatever reps is definitely overdoing it. Stick to lower reps such as 49 at most, in your case.

Egon said:
Did read both posts that answer all that... Mention of Magestein is irrelevant, he just read it somewhere or copied someone and it happened to be correct, HPS Maxine is not naive.

I don't think numerology just works like that. How comes we do 10 affirmations on the FRTR and not 20 if it's just "double" of its power, or why you think 20 ties into 11 and not 10 (from what I understood in previous sermons).

Yeah i already read those ones, with 108 its just that they need to be done for 40 days to get results. If you want to do a one shot or shot working less than 40 days than you can use 111 or 100. 108 is good if done for 40 days from which i read on most of forums regarding it. Thanks a lot for the help.
Also can you help me with my first question,like Gebo rune should be done multiple of 7 times but 111,100,216 are not multiples of 7,so how does it work?

Egon said:

Also how many affirmations should one do after working?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back