Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For HPHC regarding posts/notifications

FancyMancy

2 things -

1)
This post below is one I made in a sermon of yours. I received a notification that it was approved, then when I checked it, it wasn't there. Another member posted something similar to a part of it after that.

[BEGIN]
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Interesting read for me, this shows the beauty in individuality as I experienced much "Self-Doubt" but not much doubt in validity !

We all have our own version of the Satanic path.

Hail Satan

Not sure if my post was not clarified enough. Mercury retro can be a real problem even for basic tasks like this and how meaning is put through and received.

Self doubt is questioning one's self in relation to the task. I think everyone will experience both this and general doubt, even by coincidence.

Internally every Satanic Soul knows this is THE path. There is no questioning this. However dynamics of not practicing or lack of study or other issues can contribute in doubtful delays. Personally I worked fast to crush it all because by applying serious devotion to the path.
This might be off-topic for this thread, but maybe not given what you have said. Since HPS Maxine is AWOL, apparently, but according to some she is fine and doing well... what would JoS and the clergy have been like if you weren't here? Who else could keep up with it all? Would HPS Maxine have stayed and had to have hindered her own advancement, or 'advertise' for someone to fill the position? Sorry to put it this way, but a lot of us be like sheep without a shepherd, and no posts; therefore, no help, advice nor gudiance, would be approved. We'd have a certain height of accuracy, us mere members (I say tongue-in-cheek), but then we'd hit a ceiling.

Obviously, you're here and positions hopefully would be...dare I say replaced if you are advanced enough to have to be offline for ages; Lydia says she doesn't want to be a HPS, Shannon seems to feel upset with the Whites due to some Whites' strong opinions of Blacks, and others are absent, while former ones have been removed, but if you left tomorrow because you have reached a certain height of advancement and needed to be offline to concentrate properly on that, then a lot of us would be fooked (pronounced "fooked", like "fucked" but I meant it a bit less as strong as "fucked" would have sounded). Again - it hardly matters, but it seems to be so close. Obviously, the Gods and Goddesses protect who needs to be protected, including the Ministry/online presence itself, but it sort of seems like it has been hanging by a thread - a strong, steel or carbon fiber thread, mind you, but a thread nonetheless. (Again to use the word - obviously this is a bit of doubt, in my reply here.)
[END]

2)
You replied to me, and I got a notification for it.

When I went to it, the post was gone, so I didn't see what you said. Obviously, clicking the link/going to the post does not show it.

I realise there have been problems with spam and maybe Mercury-retrograde interefered. Maybe they both were mistakes/accidents. Regardless, I thought I'd just let you know.

FancyMancy said:
but if you left tomorrow because you have reached a certain height of advancement and needed to be offline to concentrate properly on that, then a lot of us would be fooked

He explained something regarding this concern: HPS Maxine was told that she fulfilled her mission, therefore she is able to release her obligations and focus on her own advancement and other personal matters, which of course had been put by the wayside for so long.

Regarding HPHC, I thought he said somewhere, perhaps in the thread about HPS Maxine, that he was instructed to keep JOS going as long as possible. I take this as meaning that as the war heats up and privacy is further restricted, JOS may get knocked offline in a drastic, draconian move. This would likely occur in the last frantic death spasms of the enemy as it attempts to go full turbo retard with its last material assets.

Anyway, my point is that HPHC's job (if I understand correctly), is here to help us, and therefore anything like what happened with HPS Maxine would be delayed. With this in mind, we all owe the clergy very much for the time and personal sacrifices they made. They could've just taken all their knowledge and ran with it, but instead they basically took up JOS as a 2nd job.

You do not need to worry about things like this. There are also other people who handle a lot but they do not always desire online presence or are in the forum and do not want credits or to be named. Some are also here too of course.

I also am not really interested in what people who have not done much do this time because they never did much. So to everyone it should be just the same. But I care very much for many who do a lot. These are the people where focus should be on.

The only real case where someone had to truly take time because of said reasons of advancement, has been to my knowledge only HPS Maxine's case. Time was running forward and she had to. The same cannot be claimed for a lazy 30 something. So this perception of this matter is wrong.

In every other case that I know, we are either talking BS, or we are just talking about people mainly who did not take Satan seriously. I cannot go further in these cases because it is worthless recollection.

Others have their own issues which may contribute to this. Oftentimes made up or just lazy etc.

No need to worry. Personally I have seen how clockwork wise the Gods can tend to work.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back