Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Galactic Federation. You think is real??

DragonFire11

Hello fellow warriors.

I would like to post a link to a short video, it might be interesting and might be not, for somone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7pnd-nXGPs&feature=youtu.be

For me what make me mad is the first 7minutes. They start it with this - Fallen Angels aka Extraterrestrials.
I was intresting. What will this follows? When they mention ancient records like Sumerian, Egytian of course they mixing in between junk-fiction so-called hebrew records. Then little bit of Atlantis. But what me pissed me of is comint at 2:41.
It says, Fall of the roman empire.
Under draconian influence, Attila the Hun overran eurasia to precipitate the final collapse of the Roman Empire.
Now this is just a fucking NONSENSE. I know it becouse Attila was my and my nation ascendant. One of the greatest warrior in humankind history. He grew up in Rome, the kings exchange their kids so the empires can not fight each other. While he was in Rome, he saw everything what they were doing and what thea are prepraing for humanity and of course when he grew up he wanted to stop the insanity, the barbarism of the xian church /vatican/ and he did it, the whole vatican were kneeing in front of him, but later on they killed him and the insanity was continued.

OK, continue the video they say the end of the roman epire was the end of the age of the gods aka extraterrestrials.
Hmmm, thats interesting. Where they got these info?? I dont know.

Of course they mention that draconians helped Hitler, Napoleon, Charlemange, Genghis Kan.
I will not write it down al the video, but it worth to see it, some things might be true or partly true.

- WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IS THE GALACTIC FEDERATION REALLY HELPING US??

- ARE THEY REALLY EXIST AND WERE EXISTED, HELPED US

Galactic federation is our enemy... How did you not know this?

As for the video. I did not watch it. It most likely has things mixed to spread misinofrmation, cause confusion, etc..

Henu the Great said:

As for the video. I did not watch it. It most likely has things mixed to spread misinofrmation, cause confusion, etc..

AHHHH I SEE!

SO our enemy is in space!
Finally I have found them! >:D

*manufacturing noises, as NinRick starts to build a Rocket engine*

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47389&p=211473
You can also search and put Galactic Federation and get more threads/posts about it.

GCF(Galactic Federation) = Elohim Rauch/or/Rauch Elohim = Greys and Reptilians as well as their allies = Enemy hostile extra-terrestrial forces = Gods of the jews i.e. Empire of Draco(Might as well call them the Draco Federation)

GCF always demands nuclear technology research and nuclear weapons to be disarmed and removed cause "Oy vey fellow humans we are so friendly and we want you to survive and not blow yourself up"

Funny if they are so good why don't they provide us with better energy technologies like our Gods with free-energy gennies or engines like Mercury engines for Vimanas or Solid-State Tesla/Dr. Martin(think?) engine/gennies. Some sort of ZedP.M.(Zero-Point modulator).

Funny seems like when we started messing with nuclear stuff they freaked the fuck out. Seems like since we humans are so assbackward and delving into nuclear stuff it seems like they are scared we go their route. No not communism but we break out of kosher supervision before their agents can topple mankind into communism and create nuclear-spiritual technologies like the reptilians and greys use.

Of course for our side we would rather go the free-energy route and the God technologies. G.M.I.G.(God-like Military-Industrial Grade) i.e. Vrill-ya quality technologies. The Gods don't want us having another Chernobyl on our hands or a 3-mile island issue.

Again our Gods would rather us focus on certain nuclear stuff but not at the level the enemy employs it at and doesn't give a shit about the environment or radiation or their own, they just use it and fuck everything up. Unlike our Gods who actually care and are concerned with dirtiness of radiation and whatnot.

Not unlike humans who built nuclear technologies and did not give a shit so people would drink radium to improve their health. Who the fuck drinks Radium to improve their health I mean people had their jaws falling off and teeth and they just fell apart. Along with other radioactive technologies just more health issues and more deaths. They literally believed consuming radioactive substances was some sort of health positive, just WTF were people thinking in the late 1800s, early 1900s.

DragonFire11 said:
Hello fellow warriors.

I would like to post a link to a short video, it might be interesting and might be not, for somone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7pnd-nXGPs&feature=youtu.be

For me what make me mad is the first 7minutes. They start it with this - Fallen Angels aka Extraterrestrials.
I was intresting. What will this follows? When they mention ancient records like Sumerian, Egytian of course they mixing in between junk-fiction so-called hebrew records. Then little bit of Atlantis. But what me pissed me of is comint at 2:41.
It says, Fall of the roman empire.
Under draconian influence, Attila the Hun overran eurasia to precipitate the final collapse of the Roman Empire.
Now this is just a fucking NONSENSE. I know it becouse Attila was my and my nation ascendant. One of the greatest warrior in humankind history. He grew up in Rome, the kings exchange their kids so the empires can not fight each other. While he was in Rome, he saw everything what they were doing and what thea are prepraing for humanity and of course when he grew up he wanted to stop the insanity, the barbarism of the xian church /vatican/ and he did it, the whole vatican were kneeing in front of him, but later on they killed him and the insanity was continued.

OK, continue the video they say the end of the roman epire was the end of the age of the gods aka extraterrestrials.
Hmmm, thats interesting. Where they got these info?? I dont know.

Of course they mention that draconians helped Hitler, Napoleon, Charlemange, Genghis Kan.
I will not write it down al the video, but it worth to see it, some things might be true or partly true.

- WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IS THE GALACTIC FEDERATION REALLY HELPING US??

- ARE THEY REALLY EXIST AND WERE EXISTED, HELPED US

The reptilians are part of the Galactic Federation if not even the leaders of it. Our gentile Gods are of the Empire of Orion.

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

AHHHH I SEE!

SO our enemy is in space!
Finally I have found them! >:D

*manufacturing noises, as NinRick starts to build a Rocket engine*

tumblr_mwpd74pXtJ1rqh4g8o1_500.gif

The Intergalactic Federation is real. They are at war with the Empire of Orion.
There is a sermon where it states this by HPS Maxine.

I don't have a lot of time to look for that sermon, but here are the links to Sermons by HPS Maxine, in 2 volumes:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160407231318/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sermons-of-Satan-Volume-1-2002-2005-3-11-15.pdf

https://web.archive.org/web/20160428214649/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sermons-of-Satan-Volume2-2002-2005-3-11-15.pdf

There are Grey ETs, Reptilians and some enemy Nordics that are of the IGF.

Gear88 said:
You can also search and put Galactic Federation and get more threads/posts about it.

GCF(Galactic Federation) = Elohim Rauch/or/Rauch Elohim = Greys and Reptilians as well as their allies = Enemy hostile extra-terrestrial forces = Gods of the jews i.e. Empire of Draco(Might as well call them the Draco Federation)

GCF always demands nuclear technology research and nuclear weapons to be disarmed and removed cause "Oy vey fellow humans we are so friendly and we want you to survive and not blow yourself up"

Funny if they are so good why don't they provide us with better energy technologies like our Gods with free-energy gennies or engines like Mercury engines for Vimanas or Solid-State Tesla/Dr. Martin(think?) engine/gennies. Some sort of ZedP.M.(Zero-Point modulator).

Funny seems like when we started messing with nuclear stuff they freaked the fuck out. Seems like since we humans are so assbackward and delving into nuclear stuff it seems like they are scared we go their route. No not communism but we break out of kosher supervision before their agents can topple mankind into communism and create nuclear-spiritual technologies like the reptilians and greys use.

Of course for our side we would rather go the free-energy route and the God technologies. G.M.I.G.(God-like Military-Industrial Grade) i.e. Vrill-ya quality technologies. The Gods don't want us having another Chernobyl on our hands or a 3-mile island issue.

Again our Gods would rather us focus on certain nuclear stuff but not at the level the enemy employs it at and doesn't give a shit about the environment or radiation or their own, they just use it and fuck everything up. Unlike our Gods who actually care and are concerned with dirtiness of radiation and whatnot.

Not unlike humans who built nuclear technologies and did not give a shit so people would drink radium to improve their health. Who the fuck drinks Radium to improve their health I mean people had their jaws falling off and teeth and they just fell apart. Along with other radioactive technologies just more health issues and more deaths. They literally believed consuming radioactive substances was some sort of health positive, just WTF were people thinking in the late 1800s, early 1900s.
Jews built the atomic bomb and were the first in such science. Now reptards are afraid that we use what their creation worked on.
This makes me wonder why didn't Nazi Germany build atomic bombs if the enemy fears it so much.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Gear88 said:

Jews built the atomic bomb and were the first in such science. Now reptards are afraid that we use what their creation worked on.
This makes me wonder why didn't Nazi Germany build atomic bombs if the enemy fears it so much.

Because its an inherently Jewish and filthy weapon?

Powerofjustice said:

Imagine for a moment using the entirety of the United States and Russian nuclear arsenals against a reptilian fleet. Then they'd be hoisted by their own petard.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Powerofjustice said:

Imagine for a moment using the entirety of the United States and Russian nuclear arsenals against a reptilian fleet. Then they'd be hoisted by their own petard.

You are assuming that they cannot detect, intercept and or evade them entirely. Since our current and only means of delivering them is on a rocket and we're trying to shoot down ships the size of a small house that have been shown to move with speeds between 20-50 km per second and that's on the slow end.

Nuclear is so primitive and inefficient the only real use it has is to make a planet uninhabitable for a while.

Powerofjustice said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Gear88 said:

The fact that jews worked on it and have been using it doesn't mean it's inherently jewish.
It's stupid to refer to weapons as filthy.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Powerofjustice said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

The fact that jews worked on it and have been using it doesn't mean it's inherently jewish.
Setting off nuclear weapons on this Earth sets off a lot of filth aka radiation into the environment.

Using it in space... Yeah, maybe, but we are not at that level.

Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Powerofjustice said:
Setting off nuclear weapons on this Earth sets off a lot of filth aka radiation into the environment.

We most probably are at that level but it is kept secret.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Maybe we are, maybe we are not. Thing is we are ruled over by kikes so it does not matter as there is always that hand rubber in the background to make sure things go their way more or less. We need to remove the hand rubbing so we can evolve and actually bring advancement not only behind closed curtains, but in public.

That being said, it seems more beneficial for humanity to develop free-energy based weaponry rather than filthy radiation emitting weaponry.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Hitler wasn't fond of them even though they did build them and did use the jewish science and scientist to create them.

I'm sure Hitler in some advanced state was shown nuclear weapons i.e. spiritual. There is discussions that Hitler was aghast at such weapons and even chemical/biological weapons. The Germans constructed them for the sake of constructing them but in the end never used them. But no one knows for sure why people like Hitler never used them nor wanted them some state Hitler felt the horrors of WW1s mustard gas attack on his person was a factor but other people state Hitler showed complete negation to said weapons in an almost like "I know what these do and I don't want no one to suffer like I suffered way".

As for nuclear 3rd Reich weapons, this is from what I studied. According to reports the Germans successfully not just detonated several nuclear test weapons during the War before the allies. But were conquered by the allies to steal their nuclear fuses to reverse engineer them.

In Libya just before the allies drove the Germans away and began the Italian campaign so-called 3rd front of the war. Bedouins and a number of German and potentially allied personnel witnessed a mushroom shaped cloud somewhere in the southern desert of Libya. According to some people if said information is ever proven with large amount of evidence it could potentially be the first detonation of a man-made nuclear weapon since the nuclear bombings 10K years ago by the reptards/greytards during the invasion of the Earth so called Mahabharata war or War of the Gods vs the Anti-gods.

According to further more concrete information which the Germans had sometime in early-mid 1944 the Germans may have detonated the worlds first SADM or Sub-atomic Demolition Munition. Kinda like the Deliliah SADM used against Lebanon a harbor buster back in Summer of 2020. During WW2 the Germans detonated a small but substantially strong bomb in the Polish forest which many poles noticed not just the Germans themselves. According to them it was a small mushroom shaped cloud that fit in line with a small tactical nuclear strike package.

According to what is known, no German nuclear weapon was used offensively all of it was testing only and even then all nuclear research was taken to the West. The soviets might have garnished some information and personnel but it wasn't till the kosher elements of America whereby they transferred massive information stocks to Stalin's government to build not just a basic low yield bomb but later hydrogen bombs so-called thermal nuclear well trick-thermal nuclear. The gods of the jews and our Orion Gods have REAL fusion devices. Humans have Fission-Fusion-Fission bombs they are trick thermonuclear they still hit hard but aren't pure fusion bombs so we've never been able to create them or manufacturer them. It's kinda bad some people might ask why because from the weapons we created nuclear energies. So by not having a pure fusion device to simulate using computers a detonation or at least a testing of how it fires off we might be hurting our fusion energy centers such as cold fusion devices whom rely on Military-Industrial technologies and scientific research to build cold-fusion gennies.

As for nuclear fuses. There is a belief by some alternative historians that the 3rd Reich was on the chopping block first. To steal the nuclear fuses reverse engineer them and place them in little boy and fat man to use not just against the 3rd Reich IF they resisted long enough but unto the Japanese so-called kosher hatred of Japan. Japan has been one of the most resistive countries towards the JNWO if you pay attention to animes there are a lot kinda like Samurai Champloo which shows the jewish agents and jesuits machinating to dominate Japan for the last few hundred years ever since Japan was "rediscovered" or perhaps more importantly Japan allowed audience with foreigners to see what is up in the World. Remember Japan was isolated for several hundred years Chinese and Mongolians knew about Japan and several S.E.A.Nations but Japan was basically a iron fortress no one had jack shit knowledge on what Japan was about or had information. There is an alternative historian I recall running into that had Japan been more open and was made into a major player maybe some of the things that occurred later on in WW2 would have made Japan more resistant towards allied loss or maybe the Japanese hold out longer and they would be more powerful and more advanced.

Unfortunately it seems Japans isolationist policies almost iron tight control hurt it rather than helped. Sure Japanese culture is very homogenized but in the end they are still under the thumb of kosher supervision.

jewish people might have machinated the first bombs or nuclear devices. jewish science might have done such things to present the kosher species with opportunities to destroy the host Gentile species. But in the end since when are jewish things jewish? What about the countless species in the Universe that have nuclear devices. Our Gods have them does that make them kosher or jewish entities?

If Japan had jews in it for a long time and Japanese jews created Gundam or Mobile suits in animes and are machinating to create them as they seem to be weapons that destroy heavily and are a very powerful against tanks, cities, personnel, and other military applications. Would that be considered a jewish thing?

This message you posted and other people posted make it seem like IF jewish = not-Gentile, anti-Gentile. Even IF jewish just because something is kosher made their image doesn't mean we can't reverse engineer, remodify, improve, and make it more Gentile or make it totally Gentile.

For example a family member of mines stated Hitler stole the VW Beetle concept from Benny Gantz. A jewish person created a car in Italy that is just like the VW mass producable cheap and affordable and meant to be everywhere. Well funny enough almost at about the same time the VWB was being designed and made and the only difference is Hitler got away with it. If a jewish person came up with a similar thing then if Hitler knew about it but didn't as we didn't live in the information age with Internet and mass communication. Should he go "Fuck it's kiked up let's eliminate the VWB as it's a kosher idea now and jewish and we'd get kiked up in the history books".

Again even IF jewish it begs the question what about the Gentile version of it?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Powerofjustice said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I'm going to assume that like most things you comment on you really haven't read any of the sermons concerning it, so just search for Maxine's sermons and you'll see what I'm talking about. "Nuclear is of the enemy". Doesn't get any more straight forward than that.

Also it's not a very advanced or efficient way to make energy, nuclear fuel is just used to boil water and turn a turbine thats 1700s technology. In the case of nukes only 3-5% of the material is actually used for fission the rest is blown away, there's many weapons that can far surpass it in destructive power.

And it has been stated that Germany had the capacity to produce nukes, but Hitler decided not to.

Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Henu the Great said:

Maybe we are, maybe we are not. Thing is we are ruled over by kikes so it does not matter as there is always that hand rubber in the background to make sure things go their way more or less. We need to remove the hand rubbing so we can evolve and actually bring advancement not only behind closed curtains, but in public.

That being said, it seems more beneficial for humanity to develop free-energy based weaponry rather than filthy radiation emitting weaponry.

Yes for example set up a bunch of 5G antennas around the world, feed them with 100kW and kill 90% of the population who live at that area by doing so.

Microwave ovens work at 2.45GHz and the 5G antennas can use 22GHz. At same power, 22GHz heats the water 10times stronger than 2.45GHz.

People and Water, near the masts will boil alive, from the inside, while people who are 20km away, while still die from heat stroke. (You just have to heat people up to 43Degrees and they drop dead)

Our Microwave ovens can already produce 1kW easily...
So 10MW should be also possible as well.. killing more people.

Gear88 said:

Thank you for the link and your post its good information

ShadowTheRaven said:
Powerofjustice said:

2 countries on a backwards little Planet versus an entire federation which is inter-galactic? Oh, yeah. They'd be shitting themselves. Maybe 1 ship close to Earth might have a bit of pest in the form of a fly to swat, but not an entire multi-galactic federation of species.

Powerofjustice said:
Nuclear is so primitive and inefficient the only real use it has is to make a planet uninhabitable for a while.
Not only that. It gives people the willies who know how dangerous it can be.

Powerofjustice said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Powerofjustice said:

I'm going to assume that like most things you comment on you really haven't read any of the sermons concerning it, so just search for Maxine's sermons and you'll see what I'm talking about. "Nuclear is of the enemy". Doesn't get any more straight forward than that.

Also it's not a very advanced or efficient way to make energy, nuclear fuel is just used to boil water and turn a turbine thats 1700s technology. In the case of nukes only 3-5% of the material is actually used for fission the rest is blown away, there's many weapons that can far surpass it in destructive power.

And it has been stated that Germany had the capacity to produce nukes, but Hitler decided not to.
Again, it is feared by the enemy so it has its uses and, like it or not, it is not inherently jewish even if Maxine said that.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Powerofjustice said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Again, it is feared by the enemy so it has its uses and, like it or not, it is not inherently jewish even if Maxine said that.

Yes you truly are far superior to all of us, maybe you can explain to us now if the enemy fears nuclear weapons so much why is it that the clergy isn't telling us that they are the ultimate weapon against jews or why the gods despise them or literally anything to support your statements except "Well like it or not it's not inherently jewish so that must be ok right?"

NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Yes for example set up a bunch of 5G antennas around the world, feed them with 100kW and kill 90% of the population who live at that area by doing so.

Microwave ovens work at 2.45GHz and the 5G antennas can use 22GHz. At same power, 22GHz heats the water 10times stronger than 2.45GHz.

People and Water, near the masts will boil alive, from the inside, while people who are 20km away, while still die from heat stroke. (You just have to heat people up to 43Degrees and they drop dead)

The antennas are already being set up. One of the reasons for the fakedemic is to divert the attention from the installation of the antennas. Then, when they turn them on, they'll just blame the deaths on the virus and the gullible host of NPC will just nod and say "it's true because Billy-tan said so".

I heard people in the past make the argument about microwave ovens and the Sun being harmless because we're still alive. It was very amusing and annoying at the same time because it was so dumb.

Microwave ovens are a contained environment: you literally never interact with the microwaves inside. If someone wants to see what would happen to their bodies being exposed to microwaves at that power, they can cut a finger off and insert it in the microwave, then turn it on. Then they'll how much the aura around the finger will protect them. Spoiler alert: zero.

As for the Sun, we're never literally exposed to the full radiation as the Earth's electromagnetic field and the ozone layer protect us. Hence, why the enemy has been thinning it through air pollution. If the exposure to filtered UVA and UVB rays can cause sunburns in most Whites, one can only imagine what would happen if the Earth had no ozone and no emf. Oh, no need to imagine: everything would be toast. Plants, animals, human beings, some buildings too.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Powerofjustice said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Neither you nor anyone here has a leg to stand when arguing against Herr Hitler's decisions. You have no demigod level of awareness and understanding unlike him when he ruled the Third Reich.

There is no safe use for nuclear fission. It leaves behind slugs that maybe we can put in your home, since you like it so much. Nuclear fusion has some good uses but should never be used as weapon as it is too destructive. The planet is our host, not our property. There is no justification for turning landscapes into deserts like it happened in the Sahara, Gobi and other parts of the world when the enemy used that abomination against us. There is also no justification for making the environment, animal and people radioactive.

An example of cleaner and more destructive weapons is optic weapons and drones can be programmed to target the enemy in a clean way, meaning without affecting animals and other parts of nature. Even more terrible weapons can be created that complete erase the enemy at the atomic level. What are you even arguing for?

We just have morsel of the actual level of advancement of humanity. Why should we limit ourselves to the nuclear fission, when there are better and already-tested ways like others have been saying? Why resort to dumb, dirty options?

Stormblood said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Powerofjustice said:

Neither you nor anyone here has a leg to stand when arguing against Herr Hitler's decisions. You have no demigod level of awareness and understanding unlike him when he ruled the Third Reich.

There is no safe use for nuclear fission. It leaves behind slugs that maybe we can put in your home, since you like it so much. Nuclear fusion has some good uses but should never be used as weapon as it is too destructive. The planet is our host, not our property. There is no justification for turning landscapes into deserts like it happened in the Sahara, Gobi and other parts of the world when the enemy used that abomination against us. There is also no justification for making the environment, animal and people radioactive.

An example of cleaner and more destructive weapons is optic weapons and drones can be programmed to target the enemy in a clean way, meaning without affecting animals and other parts of nature. Even more terrible weapons can be created that complete erase the enemy at the atomic level. What are you even arguing for?

We just have morsel of the actual level of advancement of humanity. Why should we limit ourselves to the nuclear fission, when there are better and already-tested ways like others have been saying? Why resort to dumb, dirty options?
I wasn't arguing against Hitler or any such thing. I was wondering and asking for opinions because I don't see the enemy being scared of anything except the atomic.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
Henu the Great said:

The antennas are already being set up. One of the reasons for the fakedemic is to divert the attention from the installation of the antennas. Then, when they turn them on, they'll just blame the deaths on the virus and the gullible host of NPC will just nod and say "it's true because Billy-tan said so".

I heard people in the past make the argument about microwave ovens and the Sun being harmless because we're still alive. It was very amusing and annoying at the same time because it was so dumb.

Microwave ovens are a contained environment: you literally never interact with the microwaves inside. If someone wants to see what would happen to their bodies being exposed to microwaves at that power, they can cut a finger off and insert it in the microwave, then turn it on. Then they'll how much the aura around the finger will protect them. Spoiler alert: zero.

As for the Sun, we're never literally exposed to the full radiation as the Earth's electromagnetic field and the ozone layer protect us. Hence, why the enemy has been thinning it through air pollution. If the exposure to filtered UVA and UVB rays can cause sunburns in most Whites, one can only imagine what would happen if the Earth had no ozone and no emf. Oh, no need to imagine: everything would be toast. Plants, animals, human beings, some buildings too.

Yes I fully agree with you.
We are scientists, aren’t we? :D

FancyMancy said:
2 countries on a backwards little Planet versus an entire federation which is inter-galactic? Oh, yeah. They'd be shitting themselves. Maybe 1 ship close to Earth might have a bit of pest in the form of a fly to swat, but not an entire multi-galactic federation of species.

Then we have to develop an even more dangerous weapon, like a real life Death Star.

blacksatanica said:
Henu the Great said:

Yes how will you know if you don't watch it, stop wasting people's times with false info, you love to point galactic federation as enermies but you know nothing about them, that is how I Said you love to make stupid assumptions, grow up
It's you again...

I know without watching some video because I have knowledge prior wathcing a video. Nuff said.

Your feeble subversion is noted, once again.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Then we have to develop an even more dangerous weapon, like a real life Death Star.
I know "the war is a Spiritual one", but why not?

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Blowing up planets is quite unwise. It heavily messed with a number of things on both the astrological and the cosmological level. Let us not replicate the same mistakes of the enemy.

blacksatanica said:
Gear88 said:

This one your talking about is a different federation, you can't just group every galactic federation as the same, it's just like grouping every organizations together as the same. Or saying that national socialism and socialism are the same thing simply because they both have the word "socialism'' so they most be the same or calling "spiritual satanism" and just "satanism" as the same thing even though they are both a satanism they are defferent in
There are defferent galactic federations each ran by defferent group of ets. There are the ones which are ran by reptilians ets and Greys and there are the ones ran by benevolent ets who wish to help humanity.
One is the galactic federation of light which was born after the "great cosmic war" which took place long ago were the reptilians invaded and destroyed many planets and galaxies and killed millions of alien species. It was created to fight against the reptilians and any other dark forces in the universe.
And It is quite defferent from the ones with Greys.

How's it like going around everywhere you go making stuff up with zero sources besides, "trust me bro".

Your false info is only hurting new members so if you're not an infiltrator I suggest you chill out on attacking older members here and back up what you have to say especially when it comes to saying things like, "nuh uh there's 6 gorillion kinda of galactic federations. O vey they're just interdimensional light elves because AJ and his jew buddy michael malice told me so when they tripped out on drugs. O vey how dare you misinform people with info even our founder of JoS has said Herself."

That last part has to do with your response to Henu The Great.

Also notice how you never mention the species of these beings if you're so sure what you said is true. Huh..

hailourtruegod said:
blacksatanica said:
Gear88 said:

This one your talking about is a different federation, you can't just group every galactic federation as the same, it's just like grouping every organizations together as the same. Or saying that national socialism and socialism are the same thing simply because they both have the word "socialism'' so they most be the same or calling "spiritual satanism" and just "satanism" as the same thing even though they are both a satanism they are defferent in
There are defferent galactic federations each ran by defferent group of ets. There are the ones which are ran by reptilians ets and Greys and there are the ones ran by benevolent ets who wish to help humanity.
One is the galactic federation of light which was born after the "great cosmic war" which took place long ago were the reptilians invaded and destroyed many planets and galaxies and killed millions of alien species. It was created to fight against the reptilians and any other dark forces in the universe.
And It is quite defferent from the ones with Greys.

How's it like going around everywhere you go making stuff up with zero sources besides, "trust me bro".

Your false info is only hurting new members so if you're not an infiltrator I suggest you chill out on attacking older members here and back up what you have to say especially when it comes to saying things like, "nuh uh there's 6 gorillion kinda of galactic federations. O vey they're just interdimensional light elves because AJ and his jew buddy michael malice told me so when they tripped out on drugs. O vey how dare you misinform people with info even our founder of JoS has said Herself."

That last part has to do with your response to Henu The Great.

Also notice how you never mention the species of these beings if you're so sure what you said is true. Huh..
FYI

Blackstar = sunstar = greycloud = whitecloud

If she is not a jewess then she is heavily tied into their side. Whatever the case may be, it's best to reply with meme pics from now on as one other member said in another topic.

Gear88 said:

Galactic Federation, Draco Federation, Russian Federation, whatever it is, it needs to be destroyed.

FancyMancy said:

Because a lasting Empire, galactic or otherwise demands that you are always capable of outgunning the enemy...and your friends.

With that being said, we're still thousands of years away from building Dyson Spheres and shit.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Because a lasting Empire, galactic or otherwise demands that you are always capable of outgunning the enemy...and your friends.

With that being said, we're still thousands of years away from building Dyson Spheres and shit.
...with the current jew shit, but I think it would be possible in a few hundred years if we decided that we would focus on that.

TrafficCone said:
Idk because who can prove to me the shape of the earth or the universe? Look at random clouds and things. Isnt it probably endless and randomly shaped? Why does the earth have to be flat or round if clouds can look like a KFC chicken bucket or a person or a normal cloud? Maybe it's all endless random manifestations. Hell if I know.

Prove to you the shape of the earth?? Dude... just look at the shadow of the earth on the moon. :lol: then do some elementary school critical thinking on how spheres, space and light works. This is all simple stuff and not in way to attack you. It's just that simple.

blacksatanica said:
yada yada yada

The point is this beings have contributed to nothing of value to human beings. Their existence is negligible.

Nordics (the Gods) have created us and taught us how to build civilisation and how to become masters of the universe (aka Gods). The Greys and the Reptilians have ostracised us, turned our beautiful world in a prison planet where we are cattle and dumped our level of awareness to barely-thinking subhumans.

What have your "friends" of the "federation" done? Absolutely nothing. They have not helped us, they have not opposed us. They just ignore us and avoid all interactions. They do not deserve our attention.

Do not make double accounts just to offer unsubstantiated corroboration of your thesis. Instead, post evidence of what this "friends" of yours have done to help mankind. If you have no evidence, stop focusing on them and start focusing on what helps you: survive this crisis generated by the enemy, and becoming a deity. Wasting your time won't get you there.

"Oy vey the rtr is not effective. Our galactic federation is the party that makes the difference. Reptilians much stronk."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back