Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question on eugenics and the Magnum Opus

unnamed satanist

So I am wondering how eugenics and the purifying of the race fits in with the Magnum Opus. Of course after achieving immortality, your incarnation will remain the same and therefore your phenotype will be largely the same as it was on earth. That being said, in HP HoodedCobra's sermons "Magnum Opus levels explained" he said that at "stage 3" (full MO), death can still occur and can even be done at will.

My point is, it always bothered me that after achieving Magnum Opus it seemed impossible to purify the phenotype, but if reincarnation is possible at will, would it be possible for us to purify the race and then force reincarnation into bodies more racially pure etc? It is clearly possible to reincarnate into bodies with somewhat different appearances, an example of this being Ramses II (red-headed) reincarnating into the Antichrist as said by HPS Maxine, who had black hair.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back