Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working on Aura to reduce inflammation

Player7

Inflammation is one of the main causes of most if not all diseases. Dr. Sebi taught that. Though he was wrong with some things he taught he still managed to heal every one of his patients from any illness that even doctors would have said are incurable. Having low inflammation invites a more alkaline environment in the body because there will be richer oxygen flow.

This is a working that mixes runic energies with Sanskrit to boost it's strength. Do this for 40, 60 or 90 days. Or do a Venus square "Kabalistic/Magickal Square of Venus for material success, prosperity, and earthly [non-spiritual] affairs" Venus is also tied to the colour green and green is the colour that represents anti-inflammation, or a Sun square because the Sun also heals.

Algiz, Sowilo, Uruz (Tyr optionally). Vibrate each at least 40 times.

I used https://spokensanskrit.org/ for Sanskrit translations.
Sanskrit for anti-inflammation is;
"prati-rAga/prati-zUtha/prati-pAka". Vibrate each at least 40 times while focusing on the energy of the runes.

Focus on all of the energy and affirm at least 10 times;
"In a safe, positive and healthy way for me this powerful energy is making my aura reduce the inflammation in my body totally, completely and forever."

Try to visualise the energy being engraved (written) over your aura to direct it further. You can visualise scribbled and it will work just fine.

Having constant low inflammation levels can prolong your lifespan by at least a few years.

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods of Hell!

You do not need a working to reduce inflammation. All you need is a healthy diet, which is a balanced diet.

The "environment" in your body needs to be balanced, neither alkaline nor acidic, as moving toward either side is an imbalance making either ida (alkaline) or pingala (acidic) overactive in comparison to the other channel. Being more alkaline means being more pacified and sissified, which is the whole goal behind these modern fad diets.

I'll quote Blitzkreig here, so he can provide more specific advice:

Blitzkreig said:

Stormblood said:
You do not need a working to reduce inflammation. All you need is a healthy diet, which is a balanced diet.

The "environment" in your body needs to be balanced, neither alkaline nor acidic, as moving toward either side is an imbalance making either ida (alkaline) or pingala (acidic) overactive in comparison to the other channel. Being more alkaline means being more pacified and sissified, which is the whole goal behind these modern fad diets.

I'll quote Blitzkreig here, so he can provide more specific advice:

Blitzkreig said:
It's still good to do for long-term effects. Depending on your diet inflammation could become an issue at an older age.

I feel like curd helps a lot in reducing inflammation. This thing called inflammation, this is one sneaky brat causes many forms of diseases but still go on being unnoticed.

Player7 said:

Inflammation is really the response of the body to damage or pathogens, so inflammation itself is not bad. Chronic inflammation means that the body is being chronically damaged or stressed by something. Inflammation is a repair process, so chronic inflammation means part of the body is consistently being broken down.

With this in mind, do not wish or desire for inflammation in general to stop, but rather wish to heal or protect yourself from the damage in the first place. Your affirmation should be ok because you put it in a positive light, but this would be disastrous otherwise. Modern anti-inflammatory drugs given for chronic imbalances are awful for this same reason; they prevent the body from actually healing itself. It is like tearing down the scaffolding that a worker is using to make repairs.

--------------------

As far as acidity/alkalinity goes, I am sure there is truth to this, but you have to look beyond just the blood. Every tissue in the body requires its own environment and some organs are more susceptible to some things others aren't. So it may be true that the body is generally more acidic today, but changing your diet based on this one characteristic does not account for the other factors that need to be maintained.

There are many foods within the acidic category that are genuinely useful or healing when used in the appropriate context. Likewise, there are many foods with the alkaline category that can cause an imbalance when eaten in excess.

There is not a clear translation for pH into something like TCM, but to me it looks like most of the acidic foods are those that can cause heat either directly (such as heavy meats), or indirectly, such as something that creates dampness or stagnation and would therefore require the body to generate heat to remove it.

A lot of the foods that are alkaline are good for detoxing and cleaning the body, but this is not the only purpose of food. Many conditions require animal products, for example, such as in the case of injury, birth, blood loss, lots of physical activity/stress. The nourishment from these heavy foods helps to repair the body.

--------------------

However, in our society, most people consume an excess of dirty, heavy foods which poorly nourish and only gum up the body. In this case, this where you start to see the chronic inflammation, chronic acidity, and toxin build up. Vegetables are required here to cleanse and detox the body. It also appears that most veggies are alkaline in nature.

The correct solution is to therefore focus on clean nourishing foods and combine them with lots of vegetables. This ensures that that the digestion and assimilation goes smoothly, with no buildup of heat or dampness. Picking only alkaline items, or only vegetables (in the case of veganism), neglects the nourishing aspect of a diet. Perhaps this can be maintained for a week or month without issue, but soon the body will become truly lacking.

1 oz of meat goes much farther than 1 oz of nuts in nourishing the body. One does not need to eat a significant amount of meat, either. For example, a meal consisting of 4oz of red meat, 1/2 plate of veggies, and 1/4 plate carbs would be very nourishing and would digest cleanly for those with a healthy stomach.

--------------------

As far as a working goes, just make sure this is the most efficient route for your goal. What I mean is, if you are doing something really wrong with your lifestyle choices, it would be more efficient to correct this than to try to band-aid it with a working. Eating candy daily and not doing your yoga, but doing a working instead, is an example of this. It would be more efficient to implement physical solutions.

I have noticed that chewing your food properly till its almost liquid before swallowing helps a lot to fight inflammation.
You don't feel hot in your stomach that way whereas finishing the food in 5 min really makes one feel sleepy and hot in the stomach.

Blitzkreig said:
Player7 said:

Inflammation is really the response of the body to damage or pathogens, so inflammation itself is not bad. Chronic inflammation means that the body is being chronically damaged or stressed by something. Inflammation is a repair process, so chronic inflammation means part of the body is consistently being broken down.

With this in mind, do not wish or desire for inflammation in general to stop, but rather wish to heal or protect yourself from the damage in the first place. Your affirmation should be ok because you put it in a positive light, but this would be disastrous otherwise. Modern anti-inflammatory drugs given for chronic imbalances are awful for this same reason; they prevent the body from actually healing itself. It is like tearing down the scaffolding that a worker is using to make repairs.

--------------------

As far as acidity/alkalinity goes, I am sure there is truth to this, but you have to look beyond just the blood. Every tissue in the body requires its own environment and some organs are more susceptible to some things others aren't. So it may be true that the body is generally more acidic today, but changing your diet based on this one characteristic does not account for the other factors that need to be maintained.

There are many foods within the acidic category that are genuinely useful or healing when used in the appropriate context. Likewise, there are many foods with the alkaline category that can cause an imbalance when eaten in excess.

There is not a clear translation for pH into something like TCM, but to me it looks like most of the acidic foods are those that can cause heat either directly (such as heavy meats), or indirectly, such as something that creates dampness or stagnation and would therefore require the body to generate heat to remove it.

A lot of the foods that are alkaline are good for detoxing and cleaning the body, but this is not the only purpose of food. Many conditions require animal products, for example, such as in the case of injury, birth, blood loss, lots of physical activity/stress. The nourishment from these heavy foods helps to repair the body.

--------------------

However, in our society, most people consume an excess of dirty, heavy foods which poorly nourish and only gum up the body. In this case, this where you start to see the chronic inflammation, chronic acidity, and toxin build up. Vegetables are required here to cleanse and detox the body. It also appears that most veggies are alkaline in nature.

The correct solution is to therefore focus on clean nourishing foods and combine them with lots of vegetables. This ensures that that the digestion and assimilation goes smoothly, with no buildup of heat or dampness. Picking only alkaline items, or only vegetables (in the case of veganism), neglects the nourishing aspect of a diet. Perhaps this can be maintained for a week or month without issue, but soon the body will become truly lacking.

1 oz of meat goes much farther than 1 oz of nuts in nourishing the body. One does not need to eat a significant amount of meat, either. For example, a meal consisting of 4oz of red meat, 1/2 plate of veggies, and 1/4 plate carbs would be very nourishing and would digest cleanly for those with a healthy stomach.

--------------------

As far as a working goes, just make sure this is the most efficient route for your goal. What I mean is, if you are doing something really wrong with your lifestyle choices, it would be more efficient to correct this than to try to band-aid it with a working. Eating candy daily and not doing your yoga, but doing a working instead, is an example of this. It would be more efficient to implement physical solutions.
Thanks for such a detailed response!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back