Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On the rituals

Dalacos

[ For the 42 ritual the affirmations should most likely be changed too ]

The Jews permanently have lost all protection
The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
Gentiles are permanently reacting against the Jews
The Jews have permanently lost all of their influence over Gentiles
The Jews have permanently lost all of their powers to control events
The Jews have permanently lost all of their power, control, and influence over this world and all worlds"

[and for the blood sacrifice one ]

Vibrate AUM

The blood and lives of both human beings and animals has permanently become toxic to enemy alien agenda and the Jews.

The blood and lives of both human beings and animals have permanently ceased to be effective and have permanently lost all of their power for the enemy alien agenda and the Jews.

Vibrate AUM

It's not much of a change but the permeances matters. Gentiles have reacted to jews before but the kikes ended up tricking the gentiles once more. Energy takes the path of least resistance in an affirmation so permeances ensures victory, and every little bit helps anyways. Plus with the information about the telegramation it should also include all worlds as well within the affirmation.

Father Satan look down and be proud of you all.

P.S. :p fuck you kikes :3

Dalacos said:
[ For the 42 ritual the affirmations should most likely be changed too ]

The Jews permanently have lost all protection
The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
Gentiles are permanently reacting against the Jews
The Jews have permanently lost all of their influence over Gentiles
The Jews have permanently lost all of their powers to control events
The Jews have permanently lost all of their power, control, and influence over this world and all worlds"

[and for the blood sacrifice one ]

Vibrate AUM

The blood and lives of both human beings and animals has permanently become toxic to enemy alien agenda and the Jews.

The blood and lives of both human beings and animals have permanently ceased to be effective and have permanently lost all of their power for the enemy alien agenda and the Jews.

Vibrate AUM

It's not much of a change but the permeances matters. Gentiles have reacted to jews before but the kikes ended up tricking the gentiles once more. Energy takes the path of least resistance in an affirmation so permeances ensures victory, and every little bit helps anyways. Plus with the information about the telegramation it should also include all worlds as well within the affirmation.

Father Satan look down and be proud of you all.

P.S. :p fuck you kikes :3

I actually really like this update. But not really sure it can be changed now since it's been done a bunch of times.

Shortly: No.

The power of group rituals is based on the fact that all of us do it the same way, all the time. Same as with personal workings the working is not to be edited midway as it will lose its effectiveness, same applies here.

So, just say no to this and keep doing it the way clergy has instructed.

Ty both of you for telling me. I didn't know it would change things for the worse. I was hoping to help and instead I hindered. Sorta feeling bad about opening my mouth now, but it was personally worth it too learn that.

Indeed, as Henu has said, there is no need to change the affirmations, they are exactly as they should be and fulfill the purpose intended for them. Changing them midway wouldn't help, and dedicated SS doing different things would only derail the energy, so DO NOT do this if you are serious about aiding the spiritual war effort.

These kinds of individual additions serve no purpose. It's a collective effort that is already set in motion, and to keep the motion going as strong as possible, we must stick to it as it has been from the beginning.

The RTR's are perfect as they are.

Hail Satan!

Another thing is that the way the affirmations in the RTRs are worded is closely related to the specific curse that they are reversing. It may not be how you would describe something, but it's how the curse was written.

And adding more words to an affirmation does not necessarily make it any better. Too many words can scatter the energies and make the effect weaker.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back