Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aum vibration: good and bad effects

Hi everyone
I am doing 216 aum twice a day from 10 days
I have no doubt now that mantras are ineffective
What I observed
GOOD EFFECTS = I am 10 times more social
People like to talk to me and feel very comfortable around me
I am getting more good at things in which I am already good ( for eg : studying)
I felt like chick magnet ( everyone would come sit around me)
BAD EFFECTS = bad things are also happening at same intensity
For example ( I got too drunk last night , got in a fight with senior , got beaten , and didn't even remember it lol )
Also 3 days back out of 50 topics I got the single one which I didn't knew

Now obviously
The above things never ever happen to me
Both good and bad
I feel
That AUMs are increasing all the energies whether positive or negative
Many many folds
How to eliminate the bad effects??

The aum mantra has nothing to do with you not being able to take healthy life decisions. You should rather be wiser and not get drunk.

Spend that time and effort to cleaning your aura and soul insted of vibrating aum....

Meteor said:
I think void meditation and aura cleansing can help to reduce negative effects. The longer you do this consistently, the more effective it is. Someone told me recently that it takes 2 years of meditation and yoga to fully clean one's aura.

A clean mind manifests cleanly. A messy mind will just make a mess if you amplify it.
I would say, it's something like 1000 interrupted days of sadhnana, and then you are solid in that one area that you have done for 1000 days. 1000 days is about three years.

Henu the Great said:
Spend that time and effort to cleaning your aura and soul insted of vibrating aum....

I was using aum as it said on jos
that Aum , relates to aura , it's the sound of sun ,it empowers everything, it also open heart chakra
And in older version of jos aum also opened sixth chakra
So it felt like a time saver
All at once

Aquarius said:
The aum mantra has nothing to do with you not being able to take healthy life decisions. You should rather be wiser and not get drunk.

It's not possible
I was in hostel
There is nobody senior than my batch
I am from the senior most batch here
But it was absolute bad luck that one senior from internship was present there he came there from 800 kilometers away that night , he too was drunk
He slapped me,my friends and Junior as well coz he was drunk as fuck
But the good thing is he is under police investigation now
We filed a court case against him

It was too much of a coincidence
The last time I drank was 1 year ago

And I forgot to add the good effects : I had jock itch from 3 months for which I was taking medication but it only reduced partially
But the itch has cleared almost miraculously in the past 3-4 days

Henu the Great said:

Mantras help clean the soul?
I vibrate Surya 111x while trying to visualize light around me and in my chakras

Low Priest said:
Henu the Great said:

I vibrate Surya 111x while trying to visualize light around me and in my chakras
Yes.

Surya is sun-mantra, and while you vibrate it you should maximize the cleaning effect by visualisation. After vibrations comes affirmation and done, there's your cleaning.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Only someone very dumb drinks alcohol systematically and gets drunk. Leave excesses and abuses to the enemy and the NPCs. It does not matter if it happens once a year, you still made a terrible decision and you reaped the consequences. Imagine how differently the situation could have gone if you are sober... Are you 12 years old or something?

You did AUM 216 times. Okay. What did you do it for? Was there an affirmation? Where was the energy directed? Were you overdoing?

No affirmation and no direction causes a great deal of the energy to dissipate, and the dirt to be empowered just as the positive stuff. The energy follows the path of least resistance, which means that unprogrammed and undirected will go where it's easy to manifest. In this case in your stupidity, in your social skills, and your disrespect for women (chicks, seriously?). Human beings are not cattle.

Spirituality is not a joke. You reap what you sow. If you treat this sacred art with disrespect and looking for shortcuts and whatever, you will get what you deserve.

Now, instead of being a child and treating this as Disneyland, grow up and start creating a meditation programme. If you want to mess around, there are New Age websites you can do that it, not on JoS. Seriously, wtf?

Stormblood said:
Only someone very dumb drinks alcohol systematically and gets drunk. Leave excesses and abuses to the enemy and the NPCs. It does not matter if it happens once a year, you still made a terrible decision and you reaped the consequences. Imagine how differently the situation could have gone if you are sober... Are you 12 years old or something?

You did AUM 216 times. Okay. What did you do it for? Was there an affirmation? Where was the energy directed? Were you overdoing?

No affirmation and no direction causes a great deal of the energy to dissipate, and the dirt to be empowered just as the positive stuff. The energy follows the path of least resistance, which means that unprogrammed and undirected will go where it's easy to manifest. In this case in your stupidity, in your social skills, and your disrespect for women (chicks, seriously?). Human beings are not cattle.

Spirituality is not a joke. You reap what you sow. If you treat this sacred art with disrespect and looking for shortcuts and whatever, you will get what you deserve.

Now, instead of being a child and treating this as Disneyland, grow up and start creating a meditation programme. If you want to mess around, there are New Age websites you can do that it, not on JoS. Seriously, wtf?

Oh please
Don't be too quick to judge
English is not my first language
Never knew "chick" is disrespectful
And yes I admit it was too much alcohol
I have done alcohol only 6-7 times so I didn't knew how much effects it can have on one's system
I just wanted to make sure
It isn't the bad effects of meditation
Which might have caused me to drink it in the first place
And I affirmed " I am getting very good score in my current semester exams".

Hail goddess diana said:
Hi everyone
What I observed
I am getting more good at things in which I am already good ( for eg : studying)
For example ( I got too drunk last night , got in a fight with senior , got beaten , and didn't even remember it lol )
You chose to get drunk and be stupid. That's not a bad thing about the Words of Power. If you have been doing 432 per day for 10 days so far, then that is overpowering, but you still choose to be drunk and stupid.

?

Now obviously
Both good and bad
That's not obvious. We're just going by your words.

Henu the Great said:
Low Priest said:
Henu the Great said:

Yes.

Surya is sun-mantra, and while you vibrate it you should maximize the cleaning effect by visualisation. After vibrations comes affirmation and done, there's your cleaning.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
What about aum?

Stormblood said:

this probably sounds dumb but what is the AUM Mantra used for when you raise the energy sorry if I sound dumb :| :| :| :| :? :? :? :?

I also have issues drinking and have been recieving help from Buer. Still requires alot of work on my end but simply thinking of Buer's sigil and how He discourages my drunkeness have helped me immensely. I used to drink 750mL vodka daily and functionally work and hold down my job, now I may drink a few beers and not even to the point of drunkeness anymore. This worked for me and I just thought I would share. Good luck on the path! Hail Shaitan and all the Gentile Gods!

FancyMancy said:
Hail goddess diana said:
Hi everyone
What I observed
You chose to get drunk and be stupid. That's not a bad thing about the Words of Power. If you have been doing 432 per day for 10 days so far, then that is overpowering, but you still choose to be drunk and stupid.

?

Now obviously
Both good and bad
That's not obvious. We're just going by your words.

thanks for replying
I guess it could be a result of my stupidity alone
And aum is not responsible for it , neither it could be a grey attack I suppose , as experienced members are so sure about it
The reason I chose aum was
I have never done mantras in the past I only did visualization and breathwork , even for rtrs
So I just wanted to see if mantras are really that powerful
As vibrating is easier than both of above

I think I should do aura cleaning and protection with RAUM ????

Low Priest said:
Henu the Great said:
Low Priest said:
Yes.

What about aum?
Download JoS encyclopedia and search "aum".

Hail goddess diana said:
And yes I admit it was too much alcohol
I have done alcohol only 6-7 times so I didn't knew how much effects it can have on one's system

List of effects:
:arrow: DNA damage
:arrow: nervous system damage, which starts immediately by melting the sheath that feeds your nerves and eventually leading to loss of intelligence, and other cognitive abilities and function. Damage to the nervous system affects your nadih directly.
:arrow: endocrine system damage. In other words, your hormonal glands become imbalanced, with consequent anomalous production rates of hormones. Damage to the glands affects your chakra more directly than damage to other parts of the body.
:arrow: many other negative effects, if one looks at TCM and Ayurveda.

The damage starts temporary with little use, overuse and systematic use make it semi-permanent, long-term abuse can make it permanent.

The so-called positive effects of certain alcoholic drinks can be gained safely in other ways, such as with a proper diet. Claims of ancient people, even Egyptians drinking alcohol are false, as before xtardanity popularised it alcohol was only used externally to disinfect wounds.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Stormblood said:

this probably sounds dumb but what is the AUM Mantra used for when you raise the energy sorry if I sound dumb :| :| :| :| :? :? :? :?

It's all-purpose and in some cases it can be too generic.

Hail goddess diana said:
thanks for replying
And aum is not responsible for it , neither it could be a grey attack I suppose , as experienced members are so sure about it
I have never done mantras in the past I only did visualization and breathwork , even for rtrs

You should try different tools and see which ones work the best for you. Whichever work the best for you, they also need a proper affirmation to go along with them. Just raising Energies on their own is not enough; thy can dissipate if not use properly, and if left to go aimlessly, they would go where there is least resistance, which is negative, detrimental, dangerous, etc.

FancyMancy said:
Hail goddess diana said:
thanks for replying

You should try different tools and see which ones work the best for you. Whichever work the best for you, they also need a proper affirmation to go along with them. Just raising Energies on their own is not enough; thy can dissipate if not use properly, and if left to go aimlessly, they would go where there is least resistance, which is negative, detrimental, dangerous, etc.

Hmm I didn't do the affirmation with much intent and focus
So
Is the below affirmation ok =
" I am always safe secure protected and healthy in each and every manner"

Stormblood said:
Crystallized Mushroom said:
Stormblood said:

It's all-purpose and in some cases it can be too generic.
Thank you :p

Stormblood said:
The so-called positive effects of certain alcoholic drinks can be gained safely in other ways, such as with a proper diet.
Like how it is a popular idea that some kinds of wine are healthy in small amounts. Because of the antioxidants that some of them might have. But you can safely get an even stronger effect, plus a large amount of vitamins, by just drinking berry and vegetable juices.

There was one juice I liked. I think it was black cherries, blackberries, blueberries, purple carrots, pomegranate, raspberries, and maybe also a little bit of red beet juice. I might be remembering some of these wrong, but I remember it was 7 different things. The only problem with this is it has way too much sugar, but sugar is better than alcohol. And it's an enormous amount more vitamins than any kind of wine will have. And you can mix the juice with some water to reduce the percentage of sugar.

Hail goddess diana said:
FancyMancy said:
Hail goddess diana said:
thanks for replying

Hmm I didn't do the affirmation with much intent and focus
So
Is the below affirmation ok =
" I am always safe secure protected and healthy in each and every manner"
It seems alright. Some might prefer and recommend that you affirm something along the lines of "I am always safe, secure, protected and healthy at all times in every way", but again - it's what works the best for you. It is so important to cover all bases - does "safe" cover all bases, or is "secure" also needed? Maybe just "I am always happy" is good enough - but does that mean you can be unsecure (and maybe insecure) while also being happy at the same time?

Of course, don't babble - affirmations must be direct and to the point and in the present tense. Similarly to "at all times, in every way" I started a "now, continuously and forever" one, and as a fun fact - HPHC decided to "somehow" just come out with the exact same phrase in the exact same order himself in a post. I hadn't told that to anyone, yet a bit after I realised it myself...someone else shared it on here! "I think HPHC is my spirit animal"! :lol: (I don't know what 'spirit Animal' is supposed to mean, but I look at Harry Potter and the patronus for answers!)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Stormblood said:
The so-called positive effects of certain alcoholic drinks can be gained safely in other ways, such as with a proper diet.
Like how it is a popular idea that some kinds of wine are healthy in small amounts. Because of the antioxidants that some of them might have. But you can safely get an even stronger effect, plus a large amount of vitamins, by just drinking berry and vegetable juices.

There was one juice I liked. I think it was black cherries, blackberries, blueberries, purple carrots, pomegranate, raspberries, and maybe also a little bit of red beet juice. I might be remembering some of these wrong, but I remember it was 7 different things. The only problem with this is it has way too much sugar, but sugar is better than alcohol. And it's an enormous amount more vitamins than any kind of wine will have. And you can mix the juice with some water to reduce the percentage of sugar.

Have you ever tried making it yourself with a slow juicer? You can make it without added sugars. After all, like you know, fruits contains sugar already in the form of fructose and other forms.

Stormblood said:
Have you ever tried making it yourself with a slow juicer? You can make it without added sugars. After all, like you know, fruits contains sugar already in the form of fructose and other forms.

I am unfamiliar with a slow juicer, but even a whole fruit, taken during winter, can be contraindicated for some people. Done every now and then, this is only a small thing and the body easily re-balances. Done daily, this can be a problem for certain conditions in winter.

Fruit is cold, very sweet, and hydrating. They are eaten during the summer because the yang of the season can support the spleen yang with countering/safely digesting the sweet and cold of the fruit. The stomach can be slightly taxed by the cold and rawness of the fruit, as well.

Juicing can make the above worse because the sweetness is even more concentrated. The juice can also be cold from refrigeration. Just something to be mindful of.

----------------------------------

Better ways to consume fruits would be to heat them, such as baking or steaming, or to mix them in with other warming foods as part of the meal. This adds heat and breaks it down a little, helping the spleen. Baked fruit slices and meat would balance both ingredients to make a neutral dish, for example.

As far as safe ways to enjoy a very sweet taste: Honey and sweet potato are two things that come to mind. These items also directly tonify the spleen itself, aiding its ability to digest. Sweet potato can be used for diabetes, for example, even though it is a carb. These items are great for getting a full "candy" sweet taste without imbalancing yourself.

Hail goddess diana said:

Just so you understand exactly what others are saying: Aum is a generalized mantra. If you were using it to empower yourself, then it can empower dirt as well. This dirt, or a poor affirmation, is what can result in bad things manifesting. Otherwise, it is likely unrelated.

Blitzkreig said:
Stormblood said:

I am unfamiliar with a slow juicer, but even a whole fruit, taken during winter, can be contraindicated for some people. Done every now and then, this is only a small thing and the body easily re-balances. Done daily, this can be a problem for certain conditions in winter.

Fruit is cold, very sweet, and hydrating. They are eaten during the summer because the yang of the season can support the spleen yang with countering/safely digesting the sweet and cold of the fruit. The stomach can be slightly taxed by the cold and rawness of the fruit, as well.

Juicing can make the above worse because the sweetness is even more concentrated. The juice can also be cold from refrigeration. Just something to be mindful of.

Better ways to consume fruits would be to heat them, such as baking or steaming, or to mix them in with other warming foods as part of the meal. This adds heat and breaks it down a little, helping the spleen. Baked fruit slices and meat would balance both ingredients to make a neutral dish, for example.

As far as safe ways to enjoy a very sweet taste: Honey and sweet potato are two things that come to mind. These items also directly tonify the spleen itself, aiding its ability to digest. Sweet potato can be used for diabetes, for example, even though it is a carb. These items are great for getting a full "candy" sweet taste without imbalancing yourself.

That's a shame, because the talk of juice and the mention of specific cherries reminded me that tart cherry juice can apparently improve the quality of one's sleep, as tart cherries are a source of melatonin. Granted I understand you're not saying that drinking juice will put an ice burn in one's stomach, but still.

Your mention of heating fruits reminded me of an article about burning vegetables to make them taste better, which I went and found for reference: https://www.today.com/food/why-you-should-really-be-burning-your-vegetables-according-chef-t206293 It mentions near the beginning that the trick applies to fruit as well. How this affects the nutritional quality of the fruit/vegetable, however, that I'm not entirely certain of.

Blitzkreig said:
Stormblood said:

Of course, with everything that is not outright poison (so not alcohol), moderation is needed.

Not all fruit have the same properties. There are fruit for each of the 6 flavours: pungent, sweet, salty, astringent, sour and bitter. And that means they also fall under different categories of heat.

I do agree with you that some fruit need to be heated, but others can be eaten raw. The same goes for vegetables. I find it ludicrous, for example, how they eat spinach raw here. Another example of what is best cooked is carrot, in my opinion.

I think with juicing you can put cooked fruit and vegetables too. These people making raw kale and courgette juice are dumb, in my opinion. Some even put raw potatoes... No wonder vegans and those who go on a "juice ((((cleanse))))" look sick. Even their skin looks terrible and anomalous.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back