Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heart Meditation

Truth4ever

Hello! I've been trying to find a certian meditation. It's based off of Azazel's sigil. I have part of it memorized but I want to find the whole thing. I've looked thru the obvious parts of the JOS and I even tried to see if it was in Azazel's bio but nothing. From the pats I've been able to remember and do it has helped my heart chakra a lot. So if anyone cane find where it's hiding please reply with a link. I know Maxine put it on the JOS herself so I know there wouldn't be any reason to remove it.
Either way thanks.

Lets keep kicking ass. Remember this isn't over till we are filling in their graves!

Hail Father Satan

Enki4ever said:
Hello! I've been trying to find a certian meditation. It's based off of Azazel's sigil. I have part of it memorized but I want to find the whole thing. I've looked thru the obvious parts of the JOS and I even tried to see if it was in Azazel's bio but nothing. From the pats I've been able to remember and do it has helped my heart chakra a lot. So if anyone cane find where it's hiding please reply with a link. I know Maxine put it on the JOS herself so I know there wouldn't be any reason to remove it.
Either way thanks.

Lets keep kicking ass. Remember this isn't over till we are filling in their graves!

Hail Father Satan

Here you are.
https://darkprince29.wixsite.com/light-of-lucifer/meditations

That was not by HPS Maxine and was never on anywhere, besides the library and even about that I'd be doubtful.

It comes from Vovim Baghie's writings, who was delusional.

There was nothing wrong about that meditation, as far as I remember, but nothing special either. If it was better than any of the meditations already on the website, they would've added it.

Thank you both Stormblood and Shanti Sananda for both the info I asked for and the correction about it's origin.
Yea it's a shame that Baghin was a bit nutty but it think that if he really did raise his serpent that something went left that should have gone right. Either way thanks for the info!!!!!

Hail Father Satan

Enki4ever said:
Thank you both Stormblood and Shanti Sananda for both the info I asked for and the correction about it's origin.
Yea it's a shame that Baghin was a bit nutty but it think that if he really did raise his serpent that something went left that should have gone right. Either way thanks for the info!!!!!

Hail Father Satan
If someone had a lot of problems and went kind of nutty raising their serpent or even claimed that. That is reason not to listen to what they say. It means they were doing something wrong btw. Maxine rose her serpent as she talked about and she never had those kind of problems as probably did others who didn't talk about it much if at all.

It supposedly is not supposed to be a really negative experience that makes someone lose their mind unless their soul is not clean and they are not ready for it or they are going about it the wrong way.

Cool. slyscorpion- I get that i really do. Reading his stuff about his experences with his serpent terrified me about trying to raise mine. Not the most encouraging stuff for sure. Btw when did Maxine talk about raising her serpent? Thats something I would love to read.

Hail Father Satan.

Enki4ever said:
Cool. slyscorpion- I get that i really do. Reading his stuff about his experences with his serpent terrified me about trying to raise mine. Not the most encouraging stuff for sure. Btw when did Maxine talk about raising her serpent? Thats something I would love to read.

Hail Father Satan.
That Vovim guy never accomplished anything, and never rose anything. All of the feelings he described, was because he was taking multiple different drugs.

Ok least now I understand why reading his stuff had made me so terrified about trying to raise my serpent for several years. This is good to know.

Does anyone have the info or sermon were Maxine talks about her own kundalini experiences? I know that is something that would definitely encourage people to raise theirs.

Hail Father Satan

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Enki4ever said:

Hail Father Satan.
That Vovim guy never accomplished anything, and never rose anything. All of the feelings he described, was because he was taking multiple different drugs.
:eek: I just read in jos that he raised serpent under 2 years and searched him on the forum, turning out he is just delusional

homeraee said:
Enki4ever said:

Hail Father Satan.
:eek: I just read in jos that he raised serpent under 2 years and searched him on the forum, turning out he is just delusional

I know what you are referring to, but I think the JoS don’t mention Vovim. It was someone else who rose their serpent within 2 years, despite many distractions, if I remember correctly. I forgot the name tho

NinRick said:
homeraee said:

I know what you are referring to, but I think the JoS don’t mention Vovim. It was someone else who rose their serpent within 2 years, despite many distractions, if I remember correctly. I forgot the name tho

Raising the serpent would have taken an average of about 8-10 years before the final RTR was released. I doubt anyone who's not born at demigod level already would have manage to raise it in less than 2 years before the final RTR was released, unless they got into a bad accident and became insane because of premature rising. Most likely, you are referring to another delusional individual who felt a zap up his ass and though "Oh, kundalini is risen. I'm King Kong now!"

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
homeraee said:

Raising the serpent would have taken an average of about 8-10 years before the final RTR was released. I doubt anyone who's not born at demigod level already would have manage to raise it in less than 2 years before the final RTR was released, unless they got into a bad accident and became insane because of premature rising. Most likely, you are referring to another delusional individual who felt a zap up his ass and though "Oh, kundalini is risen. I'm King Kong now!"

Just like I thought my serpent rose when I misunderstood sexual energy for the Kundalini? Hahaha
Damn this is so relatable tho >_<

Thanks for explaining so many things to me btw :)
And sorry for being annoying xDD

I also see how much you and Jack know, and it feels like I am trying to navigate through darkness with nothing but my hands, I should change that.

Thanks for always helping! <3

NinRick said:
Stormblood said:
NinRick said:

Just like I thought my serpent rose when I misunderstood sexual energy for the Kundalini? Hahaha
Damn this is so relatable tho >_<

Thanks for explaining so many things to me btw :)
And sorry for being annoying xDD

I also see how much you and Jack know, and it feels like I am trying to navigate through darkness with nothing but my hands, I should change that.

Thanks for always helping! <3

Kaun will light the path! :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back