Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Next best timing?

Gearshift

Hello, I'm currently finishing up an Ansuz free the soul 90 day since January when Lydia mentioned a good time to do a freeing the soul time period.

Anyways I'd like to perform another freeing the soul but this time the hampered love life part in Munka.

1. So what would be the next best date for a 90 day working?

2. And also do I HAVE to do 108 reps? Can I get away with doing lower like say 9 or 18?

I'm currently doing the Ansuz working but it's really annoying at 36 reps. I've burnt myself out again a short period of time with mantras and I'd like to use a lower number with a long vibration.

3. Also is there any way to tell if Munka or Ansuz is the better mantra?

Gear88 said:
Hello, I'm currently finishing up an Ansuz free the soul 90 day since January when Lydia mentioned a good time to do a freeing the soul time period.

Anyways I'd like to perform another freeing the soul but this time the hampered love life part in Munka.

2. And also do I HAVE to do 108 reps? Can I get away with doing lower like say 9 or 18?

I'm currently doing the Ansuz working but it's really annoying at 36 reps. I've burnt myself out again a short period of time with mantras and I'd like to use a lower number with a long vibration.

108 is not a good number. It relates to Saturn. 100 with runes is alot. You can easily get away with less. Most runic workings we do in rituals are 10-40 reps 88 at most.

Waning scorpio moon March 3rd all day. Also out of mercury retrograde. Best time.

Gear88 said:

Hello there!

I've done a similar working just last year and used Munka, worked for me, but do what feels best for YOU, because everybody is in an individual and what may work for one person may not for another.

1. Have you downloaded the new 2021 SS calendar for your area? https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49621
It'll help you dtermine the best time as it shows a lot of good timings for a lot of everything.

2. You can try to do 88 or 40 reps or a variation of 9, like 27, 36, 45, etc. But the bigger the rep the stronger the working.

3. I've heard somewhere before that Munka is the Sanskrit word of the Moon that deals with the freeing the soul, Ansuz works too! Either work actually, but choose the one that feels "right" for you so to speak.

Oh and, make sure to add a "In a positive, healthy and happy manner for me" at either the beginning or end of your affirmation!

Good luck!
HAIL SATAN!!

1. Try these dates:
:arrow: 3 March (waning Moon in Scorpio)
:arrow: 8 March (waning Moon in Capricorn)
:arrow: 10 March (waning Moon in Aquarius, part of a 4-planet stellium)

2. You can try with 24. Long vibrations are good but be careful to end it immediately BEFORE any strain/discomfort starts, as that's when it's most powerful. Straining yourself causes damage to your nervous system and that is very slow to health and counts as burning yourself out.

3. Tune into yourself. Focus (void meditation) on both of them and ask yourself which is most suited to your situation.

Gear88 said:

Use the SS calendar and search for freeing the soul days there will be one in 9th of march https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621 and don't start any working during a void of course moon.

You can do 54 instead of 108. How much void meditation are you doing per day? Void meditation is important so you an focus a longer period of time and without being stressed, do more void meditation.

Stormblood said:
1.:arrow: 10 March (waning Moon in Aquarius, part of a 4-planet stellium)

2. You can try with 24.

I think I'll stick with this. March 10th and 24 vibrations odd you mentioned 24 and not 27. Did you mean 27 or is 24 just fine?

Just pointing out since 27 is a multiple of 9.

Anyways I'll stick with a slightly modified version of the JoS affirmation just added [NOW] and [COMPLETELY] to a section of the affirmation.

Anyways thanks guys.

Gear88 said:
Stormblood said:
1.:arrow: 10 March (waning Moon in Aquarius, part of a 4-planet stellium)

2. You can try with 24.

I think I'll stick with this. March 10th and 24 vibrations odd you mentioned 24 and not 27. Did you mean 27 or is 24 just fine?

Just pointing out since 27 is a multiple of 9.

Anyways I'll stick with a slightly modified version of the JoS affirmation just added [NOW] and [COMPLETELY] to a section of the affirmation.

Anyways thanks guys.

No, I meant 24, if you continue to use Ansuz. When using single runes, it is USUALLY best to use their number or multiples of it. If you switch to Munka, then 27, works fine, yes. Best of luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back