Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Full Steam Ahead, Teaching The Next White Generation to Die Off

Alta Serpentis

"Critical race theorist" Barnor Hesse (a professor at Northwestern University), whose interests include post-structuralism, blackness and affect, race and governmentality, as well as conceptual methodologies, or whatever those mean in our clown world has decided to explain to us white people not only why we should be "white traitors/abolitionists" but also how. Don't yet believe either that this is an isolated incident, its being taught in schools as curriculum and sent out to the parents (link below including full handout/charts).

He asserts that to not be a white supremacist, you must be a white abolitionist, teaching our children that the only way to be a good goyim iz to be a no existing goyim. He then goes on to state that to be a white traitor one must dismantle institutions and subvert white authority, while to be a white abolitionist one has to change institutions, dismantle whiteness, and never allow it to reassert itself. If you don't understand the impact of that statement id like you to go ahead and reread that sentence. The best part however is that this is just the beginning, this is softcore shit, just wait until its held that to be a moral white person you have to kill yourself but only after taking three or four members of your fellow race down with you. Unfortunately this is nothing new, just wanted to share this one because it seems a bit more vile then the standard.

Its been addressed many times but it still crops up in the forums sometimes so I'll address it again, white people, do not feel guilt for being white. Do not feel pressured into this corner. Do not let them tell you that you have to admonish yourself and your race because you "benefit" off a system that jews created and jews fucked. Always remember the enemy but more so remember yourself. We are our ancestors and our progenitors, we are the sons and daughters of Satan. Such affronts on his people, our people will be vindicated shortly, but for the time being we have to try to hold it back for as long as possible. If you live in Ney York, and your children received this, if you can do so safely fight back against it. Rally against it, for this is the future they want for your children, and their children. Which if you don't yet know, is for them to never exist at all.

Oh yeah, and have fun with the new RTR schedule, it just looks like a fun one, 42, 72, blood sacrifice, lets get em boiiis.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/pure-racism-new-york-city-principal-sends-home-white-identities-list-parents-convert-white-traitors-stage-whiteness/

Yet somehow some NPC is going to argue that we have to let everyone die off because they said so or because their little ass is a little scared or feels a little negative.

These people preach to everyone to kill themselves and their race forever, but NPC borg will rave that it wuz racism n shiet.

We are past this level now, those who want us to live, will be friends, and those who want us to die, will be enemies. That is all about the White Race at this point.

https://twitter.com/Russian_Starr/status/1362497335712866304

https://www.theroot.com/democrats-are-stuck-with-a-republican-party-rife-with-c-1846296847/amp

Theyre openly calling for the military to attack Trump supporters. This is about politics either. It's a mask. Read the article and lo and behold you'll find they connected Trump supporters to "insurgent white supremacists" and/or supporters of it (smear tactic for the non whites). In other words this is a call to attack white people.

I recommend all the whites here to make sure you have a strong AoP if you live in America. Who know, they might try something big soon. (((They))) surely have to know where it'll *immediately* lead if they make this move, right?...

They actually are using the word "Traitor" that is kind of a suprise. Well anyways I am sure someone on here is going "yeah dismantle the institutions we have now they are all run by the Jews anyways" well what we need to do is change them and build new ones that are more friendly to us instead the only one needing dismantled totally is the Church and we should be prepared to present something in its place. This whole approach they are speaking of is going to lead to a collapse of white Society altogether. Cause you know Muslims and our enemies are not dismantling everything.

hailourtruegod said:
https://twitter.com/Russian_Starr/status/1362497335712866304

https://www.theroot.com/democrats-are-stuck-with-a-republican-party-rife-with-c-1846296847/amp

Theyre openly calling for the military to attack Trump supporters. This is about politics either. It's a mask. Read the article and lo and behold you'll find they connected Trump supporters to "insurgent white supremacists" and/or supporters of it (smear tactic for the non whites). In other words this is a call to attack white people.

I recommend all the whites here to make sure you have a strong AoP if you live in America. Who know, they might try something big soon. (((They))) surely have to know where it'll *immediately* lead if they make this move, right?...

I meant "This isn't* about politics either"

I got to stop skipping the proof reading...

I was watching PBS kids today after a title caught my attention.

They were pushing BLM to kids.

It was disgusting.

Just like this story.

The Joos rub their hands creating this shit I'm sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back