Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Websites Which Show the Times of the Void of Course Moon

Lenore

Hi everyone,

I will start doing RTRs, but I am not sure when there is "the void of course moon" I checked some websites; however, I saw different hours, even though I chose the same timezone each of them.

So, may you advice me a website which is accurate, please?

Thank you.

Lunarium.co.uk is the one that I use now.

To update the settings for your area you just go to the website. Click the menu(the three bars on the top left of the website next to where it says Lunarium.

Click planetarium.

Click planetary days and hours.

Then you’ll see a bar in black on the webpage that says location and current time and edit.

Click edit and adjust it to your time.

Finished.

You now have access to planetary hours and the void moon schedule on the website.

Lenore said:
Hi everyone,

I will start doing RTRs, but I am not sure when there is "the void of course moon" I checked some websites; however, I saw different hours, even though I chose the same timezone each of them.

Thank you.
Group rituals have already begun, and once they have begun you can perform them anytime you best see fir for yourself.

In best case scenario, use evilgoy.com ritual timer to be part of a bigger group doing the rituals.

Also, you should search the forum for 2021 calendar. It has all the VoC listed on the dates.

You don't have to worry about when to start the RTRs in this case since we have already started it a long time ago win it wasn't a void of course moon so yuoire good to go whenever. We do have countdown where every 2 hours to better try to have as much as people do it at the same time.

As for the website, lunarium has worked for me well in the past.

Lenore said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you.

Search for your timezone and download the calendar.
I printed it out, and put it in a folder :)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621

Here is the site that I use

http://rachelstuarthaas.com/original-void-of-course-moon-sheet/

Hope it helps.
Hail Father Satan

Lenore said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you.

Don't worry for RTRs they are started on non-VoC time and thus constitute a Global ritual. Your fine just fire away.

We ask new members to stick to either 1, 3, 9, or 18. In other words 9x1 or 9x2 OR stacked 18.

So 9 sometime during your day or IF you wish to do more, another 9 later on IF you wish. We want new members not to feel overwhelmed.

Later when you want to do more the recommended mentioned by members and HP.Cobra is 3-5 reps, 27-to-45 rep range. So either 9x3 = 27 to 9x5= 45 or stacked 27-45.

I hope that helps. IF you wish to do more cool if not cool even one single RTR is better than non. Be sure to also do anti-tetragrammaton.

Finally be sure to find a VoC-less time for doing Returning Curses Pt1, the prayer to summon a Demon for cleaning so you clean better and perform passive black magic as the Demon grabs the negative energies amplifies it and returns it to the senders. Also Returning Curses Pt2 should be done IF you want you can skip it or perform a lower rep range amount. Don't overwhelm yourself with 216 reps or high reps just stick to something comfortable.

Lenore said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
Complete SS Calendar for 2021
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49621

Lenore said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you.

I would recommend using the SS calender created, found here. Just find the one for your timezone.

The RTR and other rituals are started by the JOS Ministry on non-VOC dates. Since you are participating in a ritual that they started, you do not have to worry about VOC dates for this. It is like when you continue a working of your own: you start it on a non-VOC date, but if you are merely continuing it on another day, it is ok to do so on a VOC time.

Lenore said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you.

I would recommend using the SS calender created, found here. Just find the one for your timezone.

The RTR and other rituals are started by the JOS Ministry on non-VOC dates. Since you are participating in a ritual that they started, you do not have to worry about VOC dates for this. It is like when you continue a working of your own: you start it on a non-VOC date, but if you are merely continuing it on another day, it is ok to do so on a VOC time.

You can do the RTR at any time i dont it does matter (recommanded to do with the time app https://www.evilgoy.com/)
I knew of a site that it showed but i forgot... damn but how about Lunarium, had you tried it?
https://lunarium.co.uk/
https://lunarium.co/
If you cannot see it in your time zone then you sure can find the difference between time zone (yours and what is present on the site) on google.

Hope it helps.

Gear88 said:
Don't worry for RTRs they are started on non-VoC time and thus constitute a Global ritual. Your fine just fire away.

We ask new members to stick to either 1, 3, 9, or 18. In other words 9x1 or 9x2 OR stacked 18.

So 9 sometime during your day or IF you wish to do more, another 9 later on IF you wish. We want new members not to feel overwhelmed.

Later when you want to do more the recommended mentioned by members and HP.Cobra is 3-5 reps, 27-to-45 rep range. So either 9x3 = 27 to 9x5= 45 or stacked 27-45.

I hope that helps. IF you wish to do more cool if not cool even one single RTR is better than non. Be sure to also do anti-tetragrammaton.

Finally be sure to find a VoC-less time for doing Returning Curses Pt1, the prayer to summon a Demon for cleaning so you clean better and perform passive black magic as the Demon grabs the negative energies amplifies it and returns it to the senders. Also Returning Curses Pt2 should be done IF you want you can skip it or perform a lower rep range amount. Don't overwhelm yourself with 216 reps or high reps just stick to something comfortable.

I've done "Final RTR" today before the schedule was shared and I just did 9 for each. Afterwards I've done both Returning Curses Part 1&2.

But, now I realise that I forgot to read the prayer :oops: :oops: :oops: I was a bit excited so... I didn't read it but I tried to talk with Satan and my guardian and asked for their assistance to take the negative energy. I hope it was counted as well :roll:

Also, is it normal to feel different, like having a strange feeling. I mean, I did the power meditations but I still feel tired.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back