Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CIA Document - We're in a Matrix!

AuraofLove

Greetings my fellow brethren. I came across an article that starkly shows how much "they" actually know. MK-Ultra aside, there was a declassified CIA document that basically explained the true foundation of reality.

They've obviously known this for a long time yet it strikes me as nefarious on how they declassified this information and followed to remove it from their website. I included the article below with a hard copy of the document available on archive.org

I heard talk that the left is going after this website, along with WikiLeaks (which sadly Trump had also spoken against, calling them "criminals"). This to me is silly because they're a third party group redistributing what's already been leaked from someone else. Just another case of suppressing truth from the elites. That's what they've always done and will continue to do - erase and rewrite history.

As much good as Trump has done it's clear his balls are in the vice of the xianist scum pulling the strings from the shadows. He even wanted to disclose intelligence regarding UFOs but (as he's on record for saying) was strongly "advised against it".

To avoid ranting further, I'd like to end on a positive note. Knowing that EVERYTHING is spiritual gives even more reason to continue our RTRs and meditation work. These things have vast implications on how the scale tips and (I believe) are our greatest tool against the enemy. Thanks for reading. :D

Article: https://shorturl.at/jFJZ6

CIA Document (Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process) : ***

Unfortunately links directly to this info cannot be shared, because for obvious reasons.

I will comment on this on an elaborate sermon as I have seen similar things before. It is a very interesting subject.

I saw a bit of something that "they admit that we are in a simulation". (I am sure it said "admit", as opposed to "claim", so that word - admit - in and of itself is very interesting and argue-worthy.) Also about 2 or 3 years ago, someone who seemed to be awake, who I think has returned to being 'woke' now (because it got too much for him, he said, plus he also does drugs..., so he might have just been 'woke' and not really quite awake anyway...) told me or suggested that we are in a simulation.

It is stupid. What I think, in my limited understanding of it, what is meant and misunderstood (or understood but then en-stupified-with-bullshit for the masses, so that it can be more an influence and imposed acceptance and subduing into the microchip and Futurama-like episodes of VR) is that on the small-small-small-scale level of things (think Planck length), there is no defined edge. Take your finger or hand and trace it across the edge of your phone or laptop or monitor or table, from the top surface down to the front or side surface. You can feel - and just see - where the edge is. On the Planck-length scale or level, there is not as clear a boundary as this; things are so, so small, so tiny, that it is like there is not an edge anymore between the molecules and the bits and pieces... sort of like trying to find the exact boundary or edge of our Galaxy with all of the stars at the inexact edge.

Seeing the title of that article... it might have said "confirms", that an article said. To me, "confirms" is closer to "admits" than "claims". If we are in a Star Trek holodeck, then we don't have a law of attraction, because the programme is programmed to certain parameters in which we cannot possibly escape - consider an accident, in Star Trek TNG, where Geordi La Forge told the computer to programme a simulation which could defeat Data (a main character), as opposed to Data's holodeck character of Sherlock Holmes. Examples of holodeck simulation parameters include Torres (ST VOY) skydiving inside a holodeck with the safety protocols off (meaning if she crashed, she would die; if the safety protocols were on, she'd be safe, even when falling from a mile high), or as I said a simulation of about the late 1880s smoggy London as a detective, or a beach or an asteroid, etc. The parameters are different for each programme, so "the law of attraction", in this sense, is limited to the programme's parameters. This is the jew's dream.

Many members and staff, if any paid enough attention, must surely be annoyed with my seemingly-fanboy-love of Star Trek and Futurama, but if truth be told - I properly haven't seen one in over a year and the other only 1 episode in ages, as well, if that makes any difference! Needless to say, both Star Trek and Futurama, and of course the media as a nearly-whole, are jewish, so...

In a Spiritual context - as I have said before, Technology is like a Physical version, or you might say manifestation, of Magick and Spirituality. We don't need phones to communicate - we should have telepathic abilities; we don't need to fly planes and helicopters - we should be able to either levitate and/or perform Astral projection; we don't need to build lorries and locomotives - we should be able to either perform telekinesis, if we are so lazy, or better yet, with a less-populated World, grow our own crops and do our own farming and husbandry on a more personal scale; we don't need to go to work for little pennies - we should be able to have the 'currency', in a sense, of Energy - which we can raise ourselves for our needs and wants, etc., etc. etc.

Technology, with qubits and Quantum Computers, is more and better than binary 1s and 0s and much closer to Physical "Spirituality", if you will. What could take thousands of years could take days, hours or seconds with Quantum Computers. That could be both exciting and extremely fucking scary, if one is ignorant and powerless. What took 2000 years for the jew's shit, has been dismantled in about 20 years of evil Goyim repairman-and-woman work...

When you say "UFOs", please specify and clarify that you mean alien/ET craft. "UFO", as I know you know, means Unidentified Flying Object; not alien/ET craft, necessarily. (Yes, I'm being nit-picky!)

FancyMancy said:
I saw a bit of something that "they admit that we are in a simulation". (I am sure it said "admit", as opposed to "claim", so that word - admit - in and of itself is very interesting and argue-worthy.) Also about 2 or 3 years ago, someone who seemed to be awake, who I think has returned to being 'woke' now (because it got too much for him, he said, plus he also does drugs..., so he might have just been 'woke' and not really quite awake anyway...) told me or suggested that we are in a simulation.

It is stupid. What I think, in my limited understanding of it, what is meant and misunderstood (or understood but then en-stupified-with-bullshit for the masses, so that it can be more an influence and imposed acceptance and subduing into the microchip and Futurama-like episodes of VR) is that on the small-small-small-scale level of things (think Planck length), there is no defined edge. Take your finger or hand and trace it across the edge of your phone or laptop or monitor or table, from the top surface down to the front or side surface. You can feel - and just see - where the edge is. On the Planck-length scale or level, there is not as clear a boundary as this; things are so, so small, so tiny, that it is like there is not an edge anymore between the molecules and the bits and pieces... sort of like trying to find the exact boundary or edge of our Galaxy with all of the stars at the inexact edge.

Seeing the title of that article... it might have said "confirms", that an article said. To me, "confirms" is closer to "admits" than "claims". If we are in a Star Trek holodeck, then we don't have a law of attraction, because the programme is programmed to certain parameters in which we cannot possibly escape - consider an accident, in Star Trek TNG, where Geordi La Forge told the computer to programme a simulation which could defeat Data (a main character), as opposed to Data's holodeck character of Sherlock Holmes. Examples of holodeck simulation parameters include Torres (ST VOY) skydiving inside a holodeck with the safety protocols off (meaning if she crashed, she would die; if the safety protocols were on, she'd be safe, even when falling from a mile high), or as I said a simulation of about the late 1880s smoggy London as a detective, or a beach or an asteroid, etc. The parameters are different for each programme, so "the law of attraction", in this sense, is limited to the programme's parameters. This is the jew's dream.

Many members and staff, if any paid enough attention, must surely be annoyed with my seemingly-fanboy-love of Star Trek and Futurama, but if truth be told - I properly haven't seen one in over a year and the other only 1 episode in ages, as well, if that makes any difference! Needless to say, both Star Trek and Futurama, and of course the media as a nearly-whole, are jewish, so...

In a Spiritual context - as I have said before, Technology is like a Physical version, or you might say manifestation, of Magick and Spirituality. We don't need phones to communicate - we should have telepathic abilities; we don't need to fly planes and helicopters - we should be able to either levitate and/or perform Astral projection; we don't need to build lorries and locomotives - we should be able to either perform telekinesis, if we are so lazy, or better yet, with a less-populated World, grow our own crops and do our own farming and husbandry on a more personal scale; we don't need to go to work for little pennies - we should be able to have the 'currency', in a sense, of Energy - which we can raise ourselves for our needs and wants, etc., etc. etc.

Technology, with qubits and Quantum Computers, is more and better than binary 1s and 0s and much closer to Physical "Spirituality", if you will. What could take thousands of years could take days, hours or seconds with Quantum Computers. That could be both exciting and extremely fucking scary, if one is ignorant and powerless. What took 2000 years for the jew's shit, has been dismantled in about 20 years of evil Goyim repairman-and-woman work...

When you say "UFOs", please specify and clarify that you mean alien/ET craft. "UFO", as I know you know, means Unidentified Flying Object; not alien/ET craft, necessarily. (Yes, I'm being nit-picky!)
I feel like by 'Matrix' what they truly mean is the enemy web of magic that is on this planet. The spells of the enemy cover this planet like a grid and that is the 'matrix'. The simulation could mean that the enemy tries to use their spell to make things happen and control us like in a 'simulation'.

FancyMancy said:
In a Spiritual context - as I have said before, Technology is like a Physical version, or you might say manifestation, of Magick and Spirituality. We don't need phones to communicate - we should have telepathic abilities; we don't need to fly planes and helicopters - we should be able to either levitate and/or perform Astral projection; we don't need to build lorries and locomotives - we should be able to either perform telekinesis, if we are so lazy, or better yet

See this is something I don't understand. Do the Gods NOT have technologies like computers?

If a computer produces trillions or in the case of the Gods a godly amount of data. And beings cannot. Then a computer becomes necessary.

The way you post things it's like saying the Gods are always naked and the clothing they wear is just a construct of their mental powers and while yeah they are walking around naked other beings see them as having clothing. But clothing is merely mental/astral solidified matter.

Or vimanas how do they navigate space without a computer updating their position.

I don't know what you said sounds very odd. I understand but also don't understand at the same time like the whole lack of phones.

Does Satan himself not have a computer or not have a microscope or not have processors for technologies?

BioElektrik said:
Greetings my fellow brethren. I came across an article that starkly shows how much "they" actually know. MK-Ultra aside, there was a declassified CIA document that basically explained the true foundation of reality.

They've obviously known this for a long time yet it strikes me as nefarious on how they declassified this information and followed to remove it from their website. I included the article below with a hard copy of the document available on archive.org

I heard talk that the left is going after this website, along with WikiLeaks (which sadly Trump had also spoken against, calling them "criminals"). This to me is silly because they're a third party group redistributing what's already been leaked from someone else. Just another case of suppressing truth from the elites. That's what they've always done and will continue to do - erase and rewrite history.

As much good as Trump has done it's clear his balls are in the vice of the xianist scum pulling the strings from the shadows. He even wanted to disclose intelligence regarding UFOs but (as he's on record for saying) was strongly "advised against it".

To avoid ranting further, I'd like to end on a positive note. Knowing that EVERYTHING is spiritual gives even more reason to continue our RTRs and meditation work. These things have vast implications on how the scale tips and (I believe) are our greatest tool against the enemy. Thanks for reading. :D

I posted about this in Detail before -
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19114

luis said:
I feel like by 'Matrix' what they truly mean is the enemy web of magic that is on this planet. The spells of the enemy cover this planet like a grid and that is the 'matrix'. The simulation could mean that the enemy tries to use their spell to make things happen and control us like in a 'simulation'.
Would it seriously be that revealing? "Oh, by the way - check these other CIA declassified documents which show all mainstream, abrahamic religion is fake, and the Occult/Magick is real"? Is the CIA not jew-owned and controlled? If so, I don't think it would be that revealing.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
In a Spiritual context - as I have said before, Technology is like a Physical version, or you might say manifestation, of Magick and Spirituality. We don't need phones to communicate - we should have telepathic abilities; we don't need to fly planes and helicopters - we should be able to either levitate and/or perform Astral projection; we don't need to build lorries and locomotives - we should be able to either perform telekinesis, if we are so lazy, or better yet

See this is something I don't understand. Do the Gods NOT have technologies like computers?

If a computer produces trillions or in the case of the Gods a godly amount of data. And beings cannot. Then a computer becomes necessary.
I am only speculating, but it makes sense that They would have Technology to do things. Can a computer - say a QC - be used to raise Energy and programme and direct it - the three steps of Witchcraft?

The way you post things it's like saying the Gods are always naked and the clothing they wear is just a construct of their mental powers and while yeah they are walking around naked other beings see them as having clothing. But clothing is merely mental/astral solidified matter.
That's not what I was thinking.

Or vimanas how do they navigate space without a computer updating their position.
I thought I did read that on this forum or the other one that They use Their Mental abilities for navigation. If "Nowhere in the Universe knows not my presence", then that sounds like Satan's consiousness alone expands an incredibly vast distance, add the other Gods and Goddesses, and things would be so much futher, so controlling a tiny ship should be as simple as breathing to Them, I would think.

I don't know what you said sounds very odd. I understand but also don't understand at the same time like the whole lack of phones.
We don't use a phone to communicate with Satan and the Gods and Goddesses - 10 thousand years ago, we had telepathic powers - "we were close to perfection", which HPS Maxine said on one of the JoS sites. We didn't have phones merely 150 years ago.

Does Satan himself not have a computer or not have a microscope or not have processors for technologies?
I have not been there and seen, so I don't know, but if He is able to travel Astrally, as the other Gods and Goddesses are, then a mere telephone or mobile phone would be unnecessary. Perhaps it was an accident or coincidence that I "prayed" to Satan once (see another post of mine) and blah, blah, blah, and now I'm here. I didn't ring a thousand-digit number on my phone to connect with Orion, of course. It has been said that They do have Technology which is far more advanced than our own currently, so with the use of telepathy and other Mental powers, phones would be unneccessary, but they also have much better Technology. According to mainstream science, "you can't travel quicker than light", yet if it takes light betweeh 243 and 1360 years for light to travel between Sol and Orion, then with Satan and some of the Gods and Goddesses were to come here, it might take, for example, 220-1225 years, if They were travelling at 90% the speed of light, to get here. I don't think anyone would enjoy being cramped in a spaceship for that long.

[/quote]

Thank you for sharing this Jack! Your post was a treasure trove of information of which I had little knowledge about. The one thing I found it very interesting is that in the Gateway Process they looked at electrons and nuclei and found that they're base component is energy. This means everything in the physical plane is comprised of and affected by energy.
This opens a whole other field of research in science and adds validation that spiritual work can alter our physical world, such as with alchemy for instance.

It's unreal how they knew this and suppressed it so that they have control over it. These people are power hungry maniacs.

I want to add - regarding the title, I put matrix there because of the whole metaphysical world we are blind to. We see everything as physical yet I'd recently learned that the physical is birthed and built upon by the metaphysical.

The word matrix is quite broad. ^^
It is interesting however the "matrix grid" someone brought up earlier, where the Jews vastly control electronics and put people under a spell. Music is another one of those weapons. It's getting me a little paranoid, all the info out there. :lol:

BioElektrik said:
This means everything in the physical plane is comprised of and affected by energy.
I think that is something along the lines of E=mc^2. Matter is energy which has been compressed and compacted so much into certain patters, to get different materials and things which can be touched.

This opens a whole other field of research in science and adds validation that spiritual work can alter our physical world, such as with alchemy for instance.
Everything vibrates, as well. This vibration causes ripples, sort of thing, and helps to explain how we have Auras, which also are light. Different frequencies of light, different Energies, affect things. The massive bodies in the sky - Planets and Moon and Stars, vibrate and give-off frequencies, and they interact in various ways which vibrate our being and existence and the places where we are - and also other people, who we interact with, etc. This is Astrology, as well.

It's unreal how they knew this and suppressed it so that they have control over it. These people are power hungry maniacs.
It is jewish. That is the purpose, reason, intention of the jew's existence.

It's getting me a little paranoid, all the info out there.
That might actually be a good thing. You are being moved and made uncomfortable, so now you have to do something about it!

BioElektrik said:
I want to add - regarding the title, I put matrix there because of the whole metaphysical world we are blind to. We see everything as physical yet I'd recently learned that the physical is birthed and built upon by the metaphysical.

The word matrix is quite broad. ^^
It is interesting however the "matrix grid" someone brought up earlier, where the Jews vastly control electronics and put people under a spell. Music is another one of those weapons. It's getting me a little paranoid, all the info out there. :lol:
Psychology is one of the layers, or one of the lattices, of this mesh of a matrix cage in which we have had to live.

NaqAZ6F.png

I didn't realse that. That is very interesting. The jew has been incubating, but in that laboratory the jew is undereducated and inadequate for the job - To maintain (eggs, organisms, or living tissue) at optimal environmental conditions for growth and development - at optimal environmental conditions. The jew is stupid. Stupid. Stupid, idiot jew.

Jack said:
BioElektrik said:

For those who want to read, HPS Maxine had recommended to all Clergy to read the book by author Moorehouse, many many years ago. It explains a lot about what the enemy does to psychic people and other forms of governmental involvement in this.

FancyMancy said:
NaqAZ6F.png

I didn't realse that. That is very interesting. The jew has been incubating, but in that laboratory the jew is undereducated and inadequate for the job - To maintain (eggs, organisms, or living tissue) at optimal environmental conditions for growth and development - at optimal environmental conditions. The jew is stupid. Stupid. Stupid, idiot jew.

LOL! Yep, if I were a fertilized egg I wouldn't want to be in a Jew's womb; that's not an optimal environment at all. Stupid Jews... xD I had it pretty bad but not that bad at least. I think you're right though - paranoia is a good thing for me because it holds my feet to the fire and gives me reason to move/change/improve/etc. Your intellect was also very helpful as I know next to nothing regarding science. E=MC2 (very cool!). Stay curious and skeptical. :-D

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

CIA Document (Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process) : *
[/quote]
[/quote]

For those who want to read, HPS Maxine had recommended to all Clergy to read the book by author Moorehouse, many many years ago. It explains a lot about what the enemy does to psychic people and other forms of governmental involvement in this.
[/quote]

Awesome! Some more interesting research to digest. I will give it a thorough look as well. Thank you HP Hooded Cobra.

Hail Satan!

BioElektrik said:
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle
I am not going to call myself educated, but I do sometimes present questions which others would dislike. That doesn't mean I am condoning or encouraging or doing such things. Other people or sheeple choose to infer what they want to infer - but at the same time, if they realise enough, they might notice that someone asking about something might, or also might not, be interested in the thing the person is asking. I know people are a bit... not unstable but fickle, so I like to make them uncomfortable with things sometimes! :twisted:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jack said:
BioElektrik said:

Psychic Warrior?

I have learned that the positions of protons, neutrons, nuclei, then atoms in molecules etc. are extremely similar with the positions of planets in solar systems, then solar system in galaxies etc. It might be true that at subatomic levels whole new Universes exist and we ourselves in this Universe might exist at a subatomic level to other Universes. Is just a theory, since the Universe did not start from any bing bang like we are told by those who don't believe it themselves, the possibilities are many.

The Alchemist7 said:
I have learned that the positions of protons, neutrons, nuclei, then atoms in molecules etc. are extremely similar with the positions of planets in solar systems, then solar system in galaxies etc. It might be true that at subatomic levels whole new Universes exist and we ourselves in this Universe might exist at a subatomic level to other Universes. Is just a theory, since the Universe did not start from any bing bang like we are told by those who don't believe it themselves, the possibilities are many.
I've wondered the same. It could apply to dimensions aswell.

Imagine what we are for ants, and then what for Gods... Plausible, but for me it's a speculation at the end of the day.

Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 said:

Imagine what we are for ants, and then what for Gods... Plausible, but for me it's a speculation at the end of the day.

I keep hearing this comparison of humans and ants. I understand what is meant here but to be honest I don't see any connection. Yes the gods are incredible advanced compared to us but to call humans and the gods comparable to ants and humans is both insulting to humans and Satan and other gods that helped in our creation. You think they wanted ants to be as them as gods and have the knowledge they do?

But then again in the year 2021 on earth we have very stupid non-spiritually empowered Gentiles embracing the most degenerate things on earth that a lot of people would go insane just knowing what some of this vile stuff is. So there's that to refute what I just said :roll:

FancyMancy said:
Technology, with qubits and Quantum Computers, is more and better than binary 1s and 0s and much closer to Physical "Spirituality", if you will.

I've recently past 4-5 years now have been hunting down as much information as possible on Trinary(Terinary)/Qutrit.

I have no idea why we are expanding ourselves and limiting ourselves to binary into the quantum.

For example I recall a website mentioning Thomas Fowler's trinary calculator. Apparently Fowler a mathematician. He created his own calculator in trinary and used trinary notation to calculate stuff. Some people were witnesses and apparently our modern clone of his machine is somewhat not an original design but based on another person's observation of it.

Apparently one of the advantages were that division problems often the hardest to solve could be done in addition and subtraction and some of it in multiplication not AS much but certainly within certain ranges. Funny enough his Fowler calculator has relative little usage most of the information on how to use it missing. It's possible some people saw this as being too good and decided to re-structure history by eliminating Fowler's information. But enough information came out to kinda build one albeit to use it like Fowler requires Fowler and that guy has been dead for well over 100 years.

I'd like to see humanity expand to balanced trinary; 1 positive, -1 negative, and 0 ground/off. That way every binary voltaic value 1 and -1 has a ground element to it. In other words grounding at the transistor level since 0 is both off and ground.

Unbalanced is the Futurama 0, 1, 2 obviously that doesn't work well and even Bender was like I think I saw a 2 which indeed you do see if you look carefully 2 actually does show up.

It would require us to basically reinvent the computer and everything from the ground up. But like it's been said by one person Trinary has the most radix and most elegant system of usage in certain terms.

https://www.mortati.com/glusker/fowler/index.htm

https://www.tuannguyen.tech/2019/07/technology-review-ternary-computer/

https://laurent-duval.blogspot.com/2012/05/ternary-trinary-logic-bricks-and-trytes.html

There was one more website with quite a bit of information some red banner website but I can't find it. Non-the less it's still an interesting read.

Qubit = 0/1 combined so 4 Qubits make a Qubyte

But...

Qutrit = 0/1/-1 so 3 Qutrits make a Qutryte.

Albeit either we use the smallest space or the largest space. In Binary we arbitrarily used 8-bits for a byte but for trinary it's either we use the smallest 3, middle 6, or high 9.

Again the entire idea of trit/tryte is store data in the smallest but I'd rather see data stored in the highest 9. Non-the less like Binary we could have made higher bit-ranges the byte section.

So again it falls into if everything is a race to the bottom then smallest if we go the opposite and a race to the top along with top end equipment then there might be more.

Unfortunately I don't think humanity is really ready for a race to the top especially with how everything is run to the bottom.

FancyMancy said:
I am not going to call myself educated, but I do sometimes present questions which others would dislike. That doesn't mean I am condoning or encouraging or doing such things. Other people or sheeple choose to infer what they want to infer - but at the same time, if they realise enough, they might notice that someone asking about something might, or also might not, be interested in the thing the person is asking. I know people are a bit... not unstable but fickle, so I like to make them uncomfortable with things sometimes! :twisted:
I know brother. I don't like when I've seen people get mad at you for asking about some topics. Because I know that you sometimes ask about some bad things just to hear some opinions about some perspectives around the topics, and that you really completely disagree with those bad things. Always good to be more informed. :D

hailourtruegod said:
Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I keep hearing this comparison of humans and ants. I understand what is meant here but to be honest I don't see any connection. Yes the gods are incredible advanced compared to us but to call humans and the gods comparable to ants and humans is both insulting to humans and Satan and other gods that helped in our creation. You think they wanted ants to be as them as gods and have the knowledge they do?

But then again in the year 2021 on earth we have very stupid non-spiritually empowered Gentiles embracing the most degenerate things on earth that a lot of people would go insane just knowing what some of this vile stuff is. So there's that to refute what I just said :roll:
I'm merely using words to paint a picture about the difference in the level of consciousness. Ants < Humans < Gods. Sometimes humans elevate to above level. This is not an insult to anyone.

Henu the Great said:

The Alchemist7 said:
I, and someone else (or was it you, Alchemist?), also had similar thoughts.

• the jew trolls this - this time not in Futurama but in the Simpsons, in one of the sofa jokes during the opening sequence
  • the known Universe looks like the cosmic web
  • we can increase numbers infinitely -
    9999999999999999999999999999999999999999... and
  • decrease numbers infinitely -
  • fractals, while "the same", can be zoomed-in and zoomed-out on infinitely
  • Humans are a microcosm of the Universe/Cosmos
  • the Universe is, or has, a conscience, according to either posts and/or sermons shared previously
  • in an episode of Star Trek TNG, a character is telling a Child character to be happy, regarding having tiny people living inside us
  • if you shot subatomic particle neutrino through a piece of lead the thickness from Earth to Moon, the neutrino would not hit a single piece of the lead
  • other things which I don't know about

If the Universe is infinite, then this makes it more than just going out in spaceship in a straight line forever. (I think)It is more like the dimensions. Perhaps in one sense, dimensions 'within our Universe' are as they are, but then another-term could be dimensions which exceed that and become a different neuron in a bigger Brain. The Universe either is one of the neurons within the Bigger Brain, so that means this Bigger Brain's other neurons = a universe each; therefore the "multiverse theory" is correct, or the Universe includes both this bigger Brain (and its Bigger Brain, and its Bigger Brain... ad infinitum), and also includes tiny Brains within our neurons (and their Tiny Brains, and their Tiny Brains... ad infinitum)..., so the Universe, rather than "multiverse".

I am ambivalent. This both seems like utter nonsense, but then... it doesn't. I don't want to brainwash myself and accept it, based on 0, or very little, evidence, but I also don't want to dismiss evidence, as well.

If we are in the Brain of...say... a Baby, then that Baby will grow up and become an adult and then have life and then possibly die - would we, then, die, and would the tinier and tinier ones within us die? If not, is it like carbon - the person dies but the carbon continues on? The small bits and pieces (like nucleus and bits and pieces orbiting to make chemicals and elements, etc.) do orbit, and combining they make stuff; maybe our galaxies would be combined to create another thing for Baby/Adult in the Big Brain 'above' us. Maybe - ha, maybe - this "the big bang" was just us in the Big Brain's LHC in its CERN in its Geneva...

Maybe between the level of subatomic to the level of the known Universe with the cosmic web - say that this = 1 level, or 1/2 a level; maybe there are a few more 'levels', on this scale and order of magnitude, greater/further before we can still be too small for Big Brain to use its subatomic microscopes to detect and see us. Maybe Big Brain is within the first milliseconds or microseconds of its "big bang"; we are within its just-after-its-big-bang tiny amounts of time.

Before we allow our imaginations and awe run away with us; the ancient Hindu texts say that the Universe goes through trillions-of-years cycles, so I can remember reading. The fact that our Brain appears very similar to the Universe gives credence to us being a microcosm of the Universe. If christians, muslims and the jew - and anyone else who is ignorant - all want to cry, then they can cry at the fact that "god" "created the Universe" to have 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons in carbon-12.

hailourtruegod said:
Henu the Great said:
The Alchemist7 said:

I seriously don't think that They give a shit about being offended, upset, insulted because we use example and analogy to explain things. This is the type of thing I mean when I say it can be religious here - individuals choosing to be upset with things when it hardly matters. I realise that this is how people have been, because they have been programmed into certain ways, but using Humans-to-ants is just an analogy to explain higher and lower existences. It's also in an episode of the Flintstones where Fred is stupid, saying something like, "Those people down there look like ants", when flying a 2-person plane. The instructor said they are ants, because he's still on the ground. From what it looks like, only you became offended by that analogy. There are more important things for the Gods and Goddesses to be bothered with, than using an ant analogy...

Gear88 said:
You've rather lost me completely there! I think there is a Homer Simpson response/reaction gif I could play here, but I don't know what it is off the top of my head, so yeah... Lol.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
I know brother. I don't like when I've seen people get mad at you for asking about some topics. Because I know that you sometimes ask about some bad things just to hear some opinions about some perspectives around the topics, and that you really completely disagree with those bad things. Always good to be more informed. :D
As a non-main reason, I do also try to make a point, as well. Again - it makes some uncomfortable, so I do it deliberately - but I don't do it all the time. People need a while to relax, and just when they think they can put their feet up in front of a nice crackly fire...! Lol.

FancyMancy said:
[*]the Universe is, or has, a conscience, according to either posts and/or sermons shared previously

There is no sermon about that because the universe does not have a consciousness. What was stated is that the enemy has tried to subvert spirituality by applying a malefic consciousness and personality on the universe, when it has none. The universe is energy. From older sermons, it is shaped like a pyramid.

The spiritual part, as far as we know, is infinite and eternal, but the physical part is not.

FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:

The Alchemist7 said:
I, and someone else (or was it you, Alchemist?), also had similar thoughts.

• the jew trolls this - this time not in Futurama but in the Simpsons, in one of the sofa jokes during the opening sequence
  • the known Universe looks like the cosmic web
  • we can increase numbers infinitely -
    9999999999999999999999999999999999999999... and
  • decrease numbers infinitely -
  • fractals, while "the same", can be zoomed-in and zoomed-out on infinitely
  • Humans are a microcosm of the Universe/Cosmos
  • the Universe is, or has, a conscience, according to either posts and/or sermons shared previously
  • in an episode of Star Trek TNG, a character is telling a Child character to be happy, regarding having tiny people living inside us
  • if you shot subatomic particle neutrino through a piece of lead the thickness from Earth to Moon, the neutrino would not hit a single piece of the lead
  • other things which I don't know about

If the Universe is infinite, then this makes it more than just going out in spaceship in a straight line forever. (I think)It is more like the dimensions. Perhaps in one sense, dimensions 'within our Universe' are as they are, but then another-term could be dimensions which exceed that and become a different neuron in a bigger Brain. The Universe either is one of the neurons within the Bigger Brain, so that means this Bigger Brain's other neurons = a universe each; therefore the "multiverse theory" is correct, or the Universe includes both this bigger Brain (and its Bigger Brain, and its Bigger Brain... ad infinitum), and also includes tiny Brains within our neurons (and their Tiny Brains, and their Tiny Brains... ad infinitum)..., so the Universe, rather than "multiverse".

I am ambivalent. This both seems like utter nonsense, but then... it doesn't. I don't want to brainwash myself and accept it, based on 0, or very little, evidence, but I also don't want to dismiss evidence, as well.

If we are in the Brain of...say... a Baby, then that Baby will grow up and become an adult and then have life and then possibly die - would we, then, die, and would the tinier and tinier ones within us die? If not, is it like carbon - the person dies but the carbon continues on? The small bits and pieces (like nucleus and bits and pieces orbiting to make chemicals and elements, etc.) do orbit, and combining they make stuff; maybe our galaxies would be combined to create another thing for Baby/Adult in the Big Brain 'above' us. Maybe - ha, maybe - this "the big bang" was just us in the Big Brain's LHC in its CERN in its Geneva...

Maybe between the level of subatomic to the level of the known Universe with the cosmic web - say that this = 1 level, or 1/2 a level; maybe there are a few more 'levels', on this scale and order of magnitude, greater/further before we can still be too small for Big Brain to use its subatomic microscopes to detect and see us. Maybe Big Brain is within the first milliseconds or microseconds of its "big bang"; we are within its just-after-its-big-bang tiny amounts of time.

Before we allow our imaginations and awe run away with us; the ancient Hindu texts say that the Universe goes through trillions-of-years cycles, so I can remember reading. The fact that our Brain appears very similar to the Universe gives credence to us being a microcosm of the Universe. If christians, muslims and the jew - and anyone else who is ignorant - all want to cry, then they can cry at the fact that "god" "created the Universe" to have 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons in carbon-12.

hailourtruegod said:
Henu the Great said:

I seriously don't think that They give a shit about being offended, upset, insulted because we use example and analogy to explain things. This is the type of thing I mean when I say it can be religious here - individuals choosing to be upset with things when it hardly matters. I realise that this is how people have been, because they have been programmed into certain ways, but using Humans-to-ants is just an analogy to explain higher and lower existences. It's also in an episode of the Flintstones where Fred is stupid, saying something like, "Those people down there look like ants", when flying a 2-person plane. The instructor said they are ants, because he's still on the ground. From what it looks like, only you became offended by that analogy. There are more important things for the Gods and Goddesses to be bothered with, than using an ant analogy...

Gear88 said:
You've rather lost me completely there! I think there is a Homer Simpson response/reaction gif I could play here, but I don't know what it is off the top of my head, so yeah... Lol.

I was not offended. It was not directed to Henu but in general and why you only had to see where I said I understand his/her point. Come on now... I was making a point. That point was obviously very missed. Not going to deter from the main topic though so that's all I'll say. No hard feelings. :)

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
[*]the Universe is, or has, a conscience, according to either posts and/or sermons shared previously

There is no sermon about that because the universe does not have a consciousness. What was stated is that the enemy has tried to subvert spirituality by applying a malefic consciousness and personality on the universe, when it has none. The universe is energy. From older sermons, it is shaped like a pyramid.

The spiritual part, as far as we know, is infinite and eternal, but the physical part is not.
Thanks for the clarification.

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

I think it has said before that the Universe is infinite both in how many years it exist and how big it is. There is not end to it.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

I think it has said before that the Universe is infinite both in how many years it exist and how big it is. There is not end to it.
Either way - "wHaT wAs ThErE bEfOrE tHe BiG bAnG?" The Universe! I also say "in one form or another".

BioElektrik said:

I was thinking they’d be referencing the jewtrix but unfortunately not. In a sense I guess they are. I use to think that everything including our physical selves are simply just energy vibrating differently. Physical matter all has gravity and a different polarity versus other energy, but it’s all energy. With Saturn being attached to the jewtrix it keeps consciousness experiencing a small portion of what it could or should, since saturn is earthly and dense. There was this weird experience I had manipulating Saturnian energy and I watched that it could create something physical under the right circumstances. But basically what it’s saying is our consciousness is confined to experiencing just the physical realm which is dense, slow, and not full blown reality. It’s nothing too crazy or revealing of the jews in the article but fun to read.

luis said:
Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

That was kikeson. HPS Maxine talked about it being shaped like a pyramid and talked about "the edges of consciousness".

Stormblood said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

That was kikeson. HPS Maxine talked about it being shaped like a pyramid and talked about "the edges of consciousness".
Are you sure? Do you remember where she said it? I don't remember ever reading something like that but I'm not so sure now. Fucking kikeson...

luis said:
Stormblood said:
luis said:

Are you sure? Do you remember where she said it? I don't remember ever reading something like that but I'm not so sure now. Fucking kikeson...

I'm reading all the old topics. And some say it is infinite, with no beginning or end, and others talk about the universe having this pyramid shape. What would exist beyond this pyramid? total vacuum?

Since information from parallel universes or infinite universes, it would be the enemy's.

I think a new sermon on that could be something important at some point in time

6The6Return6 said:
luis said:
Stormblood said:

I'm reading all the old topics. And some say it is infinite, with no beginning or end, and others talk about the universe having this pyramid shape. What would exist beyond this pyramid? total vacuum?

Since information from parallel universes or infinite universes, it would be the enemy's.

If its something kikeson said then it may be fake. The pyramid shape comes from Maxine?

luis said:
6The6Return6 said:
luis said:

If its something kikeson said then it may be fake. The pyramid shape comes from Maxine?

I don't remember, it's been months since I went to the last page and I keep going back and reading a few topics per page. Maybe it's some topic about "origins of the universe" or "big bang". For example, I read something and my mind keeps very little. I hope meditation heals me.

I remember someone mentioning that the god Thoth said that the universe had this shape. Or that in our universe there could be Gods older than ours, since the universe would be infinite. I'm confused. These are questions that would make great subjects for the HP to clarify for us.

luis said:
6The6Return6 said:
luis said:

Yes, I read it yesterday. If you go to JoS, the main website, and to the "Sermons of Satan" section, among the Maxine's sermons use "universe" as keywords. She says "triangular" but she obviously means pyramid, since triangles are 2-dimensional.

I need to find the other sermons from her, for the thing about the edge of consciousness. I thought, like you, that it was infinite and eternal, but then I read that.

I do not like thinking too much and too deep about the origin of the causal realm (spiritual, eternal level that it's only akasha) because I still have issues and I get panic attacks about things like not-existing and things that are not linear and not circular.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back