Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For the 21st and each day if you like disintegrating the hebrew letters adding power to Tetragrammaton

darkmonkey666

When doing the final rtr. You can visualize the letters being destroyed while doing it. Maybe we should start doing this too as a whole at least once a day if we can (I am sure some people might have issues here so skip this if you can't for some reason). I mean it doesn't have to be perfect for people that memorized this and don't want to stare at the page the whole time. To be honest focusing on the energy of the letter disintegrating and visualizing it as best you can even if it's wrong somewhat the energy will know what to do in my experience. So don't try to be perfect that will distract from this anyways. Do in visualizing what you remember of the letter feel it dissolving it still works. Hold this while doing the vibrations and feel your destroying the letter. This always is more powerful in energy than simply doing the rtr and crossing out the letters.

You can use any visualization of it you like. It disintegrating into nothing being demolished like a building, decaying and cracking away like a rock in nature to turn to dust and dirt in the forest (this is the one I like) even throwing the letter at a rabbi beating him up with it and it disintegrating into him.

Whatever you like have fun with this if you like.

On the 21st at least at least add the tetragrammaton thing to each one you do.

To add more power to the tetragrammaton thing.

When doing the Tetragrammaton thing. On the silence part after erasing the triangle you can try to go into a meditative state for a minute or so or just relax and focus deeply on the energy around you become aware of it the Tetragrammaton see this energy however you see it breaking down dissolving. Again whatever you sense go with it trying to be perfect distracts from this. You can see it breaking down and breaking apart disintegrating (the barrier) or melting like ice (the enemy uses Saturn energies and something like the ISA rune with this). If you memorized the affirmation say it in this same meditative state and keep the visualization. However you can read it off too try to feel this visualization the whole time at least. Till your done. I believe this makes it more powerful.

If you want use the link in my profile to it. Anyways all words and affirmations are there that is why I chose that one to post here.

On the letters if you want to focus more on visualization than the page you can cross some or most of them out at once when near the end whatever works for you. The visualization part somewhat acts like crossing them out but I still like to do it.

I thought that it was common knowledge to use visualization while doing the RTR's, I have been doing this for quite some time already. One thing i'd like to say is that it almost seems like you are telling everyone to disintegrate the letters just like you described is the only way, This however while its not wrong, Its not the only way, You can imagine the letters getting destroyed in whatever way you want.

Personally i destroy the letters while visualizing after i vibrated the letters, I always switch it up, Sometimes i do it the way that you described, And sometimes i visualize the letters being sucked into a black hole or i simply cut them down, I also often visualize blue flames taking over after the letters are destroyed. There are many ways to do this.

Also i'd like to add that visualizing the letters being destroyed considerably increases the power/quality of the rtr, The right intent helps a lot as well. I would even go as far as saying that 1 high quality rtr is better than 3 low quality rtr's. I have seen people saying that they did 9 rtr's in a row, Each rtr took about 9 minutes to complete.... I seriously think that 9 low quality rtr's like that are not much stronger if at all then 1 or 2 high quality rtrs.

About the tetragrammaton... I visualize the ''pyramid'' to be void of anything, There is just silence and nothingness, As if there has never been any power to it to begin with. I really like to do it this way it kinda relaxes me after doing the rtr.

I just do it astrally. Write the letter on a piece of parchment before I start vibrating it, and destroy it with your astral weapon as you end the 9th repetition. Black ink comes out and covers the spot of the letters, rinse and repeat. Burn it with blue flame when you end the ritual without leaving ashes.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

I thought that it was common knowledge to use visualization while doing the RTR's, I have been doing this for quite some time already. One thing i'd like to say is that it almost seems like you are telling everyone to disintegrate the letters just like you described is the only way, This however while its not wrong, Its not the only way, You can imagine the letters getting destroyed in whatever way you want.

Personally i destroy the letters while visualizing after i vibrated the letters, I always switch it up, Sometimes i do it the way that you described, And sometimes i visualize the letters being sucked into a black hole or i simply cut them down, I also often visualize blue flames taking over after the letters are destroyed. There are many ways to do this.

Also i'd like to add that visualizing the letters being destroyed considerably increases the power/quality of the rtr, The right intent helps a lot as well. I would even go as far as saying that 1 high quality rtr is better than 3 low quality rtr's. I have seen people saying that they did 9 rtr's in a row, Each rtr took about 9 minutes to complete.... I seriously think that 9 low quality rtr's like that are not much stronger if at all then 1 or 2 high quality rtrs.

About the tetragrammaton... I visualize the ''pyramid'' to be void of anything, There is just silence and nothingness, As if there has never been any power to it to begin with. I really like to do it this way it kinda relaxes me after doing the rtr.

You can't just assume something is common knowledge or commonly done. Sure it's been posted before to do it this way but it's likely a lot of people may not be. So this is more to remind. Also yeah there are other ways too as long as the letter gets destroyed. Smashing it burning it freezing it and breaking it apart. Whatever you like as far as the mind can think of I should add though as long as it has something to do with the letter being destroyed.

Anyways this is more for new people or those who were not doing this at all with rtrs. It's an easy visualization.

The Tetragrammaton thing add whatever you like too. I feel though the important part on the silence is strong focus and keeping that focus while saying the affirmation.

Stormblood said:
This is nothing new or original. Credit is due where credit is due. HPS Maxine was the first one who suggested visualisation for disintegrating the letters. Not referring to her is plagiarism.

This is nothing new or original no, But that doesn't mean that every time you say something that someone else has already said, You have to mention that person. Slyscorpion did i no way say that he himself invented this method of doing the final RTR, He just want to remind people and help new SS that don't know about this yet.

I have seen the recent posts, And know that there is some beef between you guys. And if you made this comment just because of this reason, Then i find it extremely childish of you and in my opinion not fit for spiritual satanism.

And no i don't mean to say that you cant argue or whatever but you are just digging for dirt, Just to be able to trow it in the face of Slyscorpion. Jews do it all the time and its despicable to me.

Stormblood said:
This is nothing new or original. Credit is due where credit is due. HPS Maxine was the first one who suggested visualisation for disintegrating the letters. Not referring to her is plagiarism.

It was Actually cobra who wrote the technique I describe at the end of 2020 in a spiritual warfare thing. Maxine wrote about visualization first I do not fully remember what technique she was having us use I think it was more along the lines of destroying the letters by breaking them apart. I never claimed this was anything new or original btw. So it's not really plagurism.

I probably should have at least mentioned that this was the technique used in a sermon though or at least very close to it.

My intent was more to remind people. Since yeah I kind of doubt some people kept doing it. So would any other person who thinks about it looking at the state of the world now. Yes quite a few probably kept at it but there are always those who kind of don't want to put in the effort or forget about it after a bit.

Relax, we replied on that and this is reminder.

Imagination can also be to make them into ashes, break down, explode, whatever one wants.

I am actually finding the disintegrating is much harder than visualization of them being blown apart. I like that much better. Well anyways use what you like I mainly posted this one cause it's what we used in one of the spiritual warfare programs awhile back. This was mainly a reminder. Good luck everyone. Some type of visualization is good it does add a lot of power and calm focus like this on the Tetragrammaton thing that is the point. That was something I came up with what I said there. Adjust if you like too. It may be even more powerful if someone can go into a quick meditative state on the silence to do whatever they visualize or feel or actually feel and think of nothing like it says that's cool too. Program nothing into existence with it.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Stormblood said:

This is nothing new or original no, But that doesn't mean that every time you say something that someone else has already said, You have to mention that person. Slyscorpion did i no way say that he himself invented this method of doing the final RTR, He just want to remind people and help new SS that don't know about this yet.

There are other people that make reminders to clergy material and, guess what, they post the original topic from the clergy where this was talked about.

I have seen the recent posts, And know that there is some beef between you guys. And if you made this comment just because of this reason, Then i find it extremely childish of you and in my opinion not fit for spiritual satanism.

There is no beef between me and slyscorpion. I call everyone on their bullshit, whether we have a background together or not. I do not have any background with slyscorpion nor any direct connection outside the forum, nor do I have any intention to, as I no longer pick my people recklessly as I did until 2 years.

I also have my own writing style like everyone does. It is clear it sounds aggressive at times but that does not mean I am attacking someone.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

It was Actually cobra who wrote the technique I describe at the end of 2020 in a spiritual warfare thing. Maxine wrote about visualization first I do not fully remember what technique she was having us use I think it was more along the lines of destroying the letters by breaking them apart. I never claimed this was anything new or original btw. So it's not really plagurism.

I probably should have at least mentioned that this was the technique used in a sermon though or at least very close to it.

My intent was more to remind people. Since yeah I kind of doubt some people kept doing it. So would any other person who thinks about it looking at the state of the world now. Yes quite a few probably kept at it but there are always those who kind of don't want to put in the effort or forget about it after a bit.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667#p38540 From 2018 "Visualise the letter disintegrating to nothing[...]

Plagiarism is not about claims. Plagiarism is posted someone else's idea without giving them credit. Whether you claim it's yours or not, is irrelevant because the lack of reference makes it automatically pass as yours. Anyway, thanks for clarifying to the rest. Doubt is legitimate and I agree.

Just to reiterate what I stated to the other users. I have no "beef" with you.

slyscorpion said:
I am actually finding the disintegrating is much harder than visualization of them being blown apart. I like that much better. Well anyways use what you like I mainly posted this one cause it's what we used in one of the spiritual warfare programs awhile back. This was mainly a reminder. Good luck everyone. Some type of visualization is good it does add a lot of power and calm focus like this on the Tetragrammaton thing that is the point. That was something I came up with what I said there. Adjust if you like too. It may be even more powerful if someone can go into a quick meditative state on the silence to do whatever they visualize or feel or actually feel and think of nothing like it says that's cool too. Program nothing into existence with it.

I know this is why I wrote that there can be many methods. I recall I wrote this when people asked if a printer was absolutely necessary. It is not.

You can see them melting, fizzling out, exploding, whatever suits your imagination better.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Relax, we replied on that and this is reminder.

Imagination can also be to make them into ashes, break down, explode, whatever one wants.

What do you think of visualising the letters in red while destroying them, instead of using white or grey like HPS Maxine suggested? In my experience with using Luminiscence's interactive RTR, my head chakras are stimulated more with red.

Stormblood said:
slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667#p38540 From 2018 "Visualise the letter disintegrating to nothing[...]

Plagiarism is not about claims. Plagiarism is posted someone else's idea without giving them credit. Whether you claim it's yours or not, is irrelevant because the lack of reference makes it automatically pass as yours. Anyway, thanks for clarifying to the rest. Doubt is legitimate and I agree.

Just to reiterate what I stated to the other users. I have no "beef" with you.

Ok I knew someone came up with that idea first I admitted this a bunch of times. I know that cause I learned this from somewhere on here and was doing it based upon something I learned. I was not really aware that much of the other visualizations that is why I posted this one and was using it myself. I learned one on here that is way easier for me personally I find blowing up the letters more easy. The disintegrating takes way more focus.

But point is I want to remind people to do some visualization. It was never my point to try to present this as a new idea. I know anyone who read the sermon at the end of 2020 knows this idea isn't original of using visualization. We did that when first starting out on the veil ritual.

Yeah no problems I hope but plagurism and presenting this as something new in my mind was not at all in my mind when writing this.

What is your suggestion next time if you believe I did something wrong. I probably should have put a post of the link to the first veil ritual since I believe they used the disintegration thing there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back