Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this good or should I stop?

NameHere

Hi guys!

I wanted to share what I do each time I'm at the end of the F-RTR+T.

The part where you have to be silent and *know* that the Tetragrammaton is dead.
So what I do is imagine our Mother Earth and imagine a ball of golden light going through the Earth (like from top to bottom) and pulling out all of the filth that our Mother Earth has been holding for so long and watching it get destroyed in space and dissipating into nothingness.
Then I imagine Mother Earth shinning brightly like a sun or like it has Golden Aura around our planet and I just feel so happy doing this.

I've just been doing this since day 1 of the release of the Tetragrammaton part and I wanted to ask earlier, but either got distracted and or forgot, if doing this is good or should I stop?

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!!

It's good. There is no one way only of doing it. As long as you visualise it being no more, it's good.

NameHere said:
Hi guys!

The part where you have to be silent and *know* that the Tetragrammaton is dead.
So what I do is imagine our Mother Earth and imagine a ball of golden light going through the Earth (like from top to bottom) and pulling out all of the filth that our Mother Earth has been holding for so long and watching it get destroyed in space and dissipating into nothingness.
Then I imagine Mother Earth shinning brightly like a sun or like it has Golden Aura around our planet and I just feel so happy doing this.

I've just been doing this since day 1 of the release of the Tetragrammaton part and I wanted to ask earlier, but either got distracted and or forgot, if doing this is good or should I stop?

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!!

Magick is individual what works for you, might not work for me, or at least it would work for you better than for me.

So if you feel comfortable doing this, then go for it!
Also, I like it you use visualisation! This increases your impact! Good job :)

I see nothing wrong with it. Go for it ! In fact I do something similar. I just visualize and feel white gold scorching light engulfing the earth and burning and destroying the enemy's curses upon the Earth. And after wards, I feel and visualize Earth clean and healthy.

You are doing well.

NameHere said:
Hi guys!

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!!
Damn bro. I also kinda do this when I say the last tetragrammaton affirmation I automatically imagine the veil lifted and that earth is shining like the sun and getting cleaner. It is also totally fine and helpful to direct the energies. It is wonderful how ss are connected or think similarly like experiencing a problem then finding a sermon about it.

NameHere said:
Hi guys!

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!!

I think it's even better. Also after doing this you can imagine the silence for a bit. Something like, light, silence, calmness and a general sensation of peace. Or simply a void in the sound. This is what I try. You can vary the sensations you picture I suppose.

NameHere said:
HAIL SATAN!!

Yes, this is fine. I do something similar on the affirmation about the veil being destroy and powerless. I visualize the veil lifting, being destroyed in space, and the earth and all its people clean and free of any connection to it.

At the end, I just relax after a war well fought. Kind of like "Finally, its gone....". And I bask at the light of peace. Its like trying to emulate the moment after complete annihilation of your enemy and all that relates to their exitence.

You really can visualize anything you want. I personally like this one. You don't need to stop or change it if you like it.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52478
Btw wrote another post on this topic this is what I like to visualize and my method. I should have said at the top that this isn't the only way. However I was mainly writing it for beginners and those that don't currently do anything extra with the rtr.

Henu the Great said:
It's good. There is no one way only of doing it. As long as you visualise it being no more, it's good.

Thanks!

NinRick said:
NameHere said:
Hi guys!

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!!

Magick is individual what works for you, might not work for me, or at least it would work for you better than for me.

So if you feel comfortable doing this, then go for it!
Also, I like it you use visualisation! This increases your impact! Good job :)

Awesome! Thank you!!

Stormborn Warrior said:
I see nothing wrong with it. Go for it ! In fact I do something similar. I just visualize and feel white gold scorching light engulfing the earth and burning and destroying the enemy's curses upon the Earth. And after wards, I feel and visualize Earth clean and healthy.

You are doing well.

That's so awesome!
I bet it's extremely effective!!

mercury_wisdom said:
NameHere said:
Hi guys!

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!!
Damn bro. I also kinda do this when I say the last tetragrammaton affirmation I automatically imagine the veil lifted and that earth is shining like the sun and getting cleaner. It is also totally fine and helpful to direct the energies. It is wonderful how ss are connected or think similarly like experiencing a problem then finding a sermon about it.

That's so cool!! I thought I was alone, haha!
Glad to know you're doing this too!!

EasternFireLion666 said:
NameHere said:
Hi guys!

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!!

I think it's even better. Also after doing this you can imagine the silence for a bit. Something like, light, silence, calmness and a general sensation of peace. Or simply a void in the sound. This is what I try. You can vary the sensations you picture I suppose.

I always still my mind and everything while visualising the method I shared and it feels wonderful!

SSinHeartandSoul said:

I think that this is a really nice way of doing this! As long as you know and intent that the energy/filth that's being removed is the energy from the tetragrammaton.

I do! It feels so freeing afterwards!

Blitzkreig said:
NameHere said:
HAIL SATAN!!

Yes, this is fine. I do something similar on the affirmation about the veil being destroy and powerless. I visualize the veil lifting, being destroyed in space, and the earth and all its people clean and free of any connection to it.

Blitzkreig said:
NameHere said:
HAIL SATAN!!

That's really cool!

Username said:
At the end, I just relax after a war well fought. Kind of like "Finally, its gone....". And I bask at the light of peace. Its like trying to emulate the moment after complete annihilation of your enemy and all that relates to their exitence.

That seems like a nice feeling!
Do you also feel more free afterwards too??

slyscorpion said:
You really can visualize anything you want. I personally like this one. You don't need to stop or change it if you like it.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52478
Btw wrote another post on this topic this is what I like to visualize and my method. I should have said at the top that this isn't the only way. However I was mainly writing it for beginners and those that don't currently do anything extra with the rtr.

Thanks! I'll be sure to read it!

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Username said:

I do not know about feeling free but I do know that I feel nice. Your whole being feels nice.
Also, its really easy to imagine golden light all over you and you can feel the light.

Username said:
NameHere said:
Username said:

I do not know about feeling free but I do know that I feel nice. Your whole being feels nice.
Also, its really easy to imagine golden light all over you and you can feel the light.

That is very true!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back