Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

now is the best time to do Final RTRs

mendez

Im really against coronavirus, but right now the churches are closed, and there is not so much praying than before. It is true they have masses over TV, but not so much. My mom is christian and said few months ago that there is much much less people visiting churches than few years ago. So i think this is the best time we do our Final RTRs! This is our chance now to fuck them up!

Hail Satan!

mendez said:
Specter said:
Did someone just come out of a cave?

I just wanted to motivate those who dont do RTRs.

I was kinda joking there, but yeah it's been said many times. I don't really see a reason not to at this point unless one is new or has lots of time constraints.

Specter said:
mendez said:
Specter said:

I was kinda joking there, but yeah it's been said many times. I don't really see a reason not to at this point unless one is new or has lots of time constraints.

People tend to have a short term memory then forget about things. So it's good to remind sometimes. Same reason I posted to use visualization on the final rtr part.

Specter said:
mendez said:
Specter said:

Being new is not an excuse. I dedicated immediately partly beacuse I was so stoked that JoS has a weapon against the jews. Like, how cool! Sign me up!

Henu the Great said:
Specter said:
mendez said:

Being new is not an excuse. I dedicated immediately partly beacuse I was so stoked that JoS has a weapon against the jews. Like, how cool! Sign me up!

Not everyone here even understands fully the fact that the Jews are really a serious threat yet on a deep level.

I mean they know it on a knowledge level but they don't translate it into reality and their actions.
They may even go along with aspects of the Jew agenda willingly. I have seen this myself a couple times. This is mainly because of bindings and curses. Mostly the Gods if need be (if they are about to do something seriously harmful to themselves) and meditations and rtrs work to free them but it can take some time.

This means you were less under their influences to begin with or you were a naturally stronger soul with a higher vibration.

However you have to understand not everyone is that.

Henu the Great said:
Specter said:
mendez said:

Except if one isn't dedicated yet they could be inviting a lot of problems if they're not under protection.

We do the final RTRs + Tetragrammaton Annihilation every day, schedule or no schedule, as those are the orders from the Commanders and the Gods. We are part of Hell's Army. When orders are given, warriors carried them out without doubt and excuses, unless they are completely retarded.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back