Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some advice on the matter of marriage and family

EasternFireLion666

I know that our philosophy is strongly pro marriage and family. However we know that the only marriage from a religious ritual point of view is a christian one in our current society. The point is I could very well ignore the fact that I would be in a church with my woman for a few minutes as this does not have any meaning to me. My faith and dedication is what matters.

I just need a few opinions as this year I would want to make this move. Though my woman says she is christian, she does not really give a damn about the bible and says "she does not mind what I do as long as it makes me grow and it helps others a bit". Basically she knows what I do, is perfectly ok with it, but I don't see her doing the same at least in the near future. Some would say this is enough to have a good life and keep up with our work as well, others would say to keep looking for an SS person.

She also has a bit of interest towards spirituality, but probably the idea of christianity is just there to keep her from practicing something more serious. But that's just about it in regards to christianity. From a biblical point of view she is nothing like a christian.

The point is, knowing most of the psychological characters out there, I was lucky enough (or had some help from the Gods very probably) to have one of the best women near me, from almost all points of view. In my opinion this is the kind of person I would not neglect and I think she is worth it. This is my input, but I am posting this because I need some final advice/opinions before I start putting the pieces together.

Probably part of me wants to know if the Gods approve. I will keep asking until I understand their answer.

If possible, try to avoid getting married in an xian church. That is like a "fuck you" to Satanism and to your marriage. Xianity is a sham, so will your marriage be if you willingly get married in a church, knowing what a sham it is. At least that's how I see it. (I'm not sure if you live in some country where church marriage is the only option.)

It sounds like your woman is worth keeping, and she will open up more and more to this path as the years go by. Think of all the rituals we will be doing to remove xianity from people, allowing them to become Pagans again. And as you advance, your Satanic influence over her will increase.

Do any necessary workings to improve things, such as something to convince her easily to do things your way instead of the xian way, and so on.

Look into civil partnerships. See if the rights are the same as with marriages. You could enter a civil partnership with her and you should still have the same legal rights of a marriage. I don't know what country you live in. In Britain, it is possible for heterosexual couples to enter a civil partnership as of recently (2019), and the main difference when choosing is that marriages have the religious element, while civil partnerships do not. I am not familiar with legislation in other countries.

Just make sure that you have a prenup beforehand. Just as a precaution, especially if you live in any western country. If you plan to have children with this woman, you need to ask her word that she won't interfere with the ideological education of the children.

Stormblood said:
Look into civil partnerships. See if the rights are the same as with marriages. You could enter a civil partnership with her and you should still have the same legal rights of a marriage. I don't know what country you live in. In Britain, it is possible for heterosexual couples to enter a civil partnership as of recently (2019), and the main difference when choosing is that marriages have the religious element, while civil partnerships do not. I am not familiar with legislation in other countries.

It is possible here, however let's just say that there is this cultural pressure to do a religious ceremony. Even atheists do it even if they don't care about the religion. Plus other factors like family. People have this mentality like "why do you care that much if it does not mean anything?". I will probably wait but things don't seem to change. It's just that I will probably wait and nothing will change...

Lydia said:
If possible, try to avoid getting married in an xian church. That is like a "fuck you" to Satanism and to your marriage. Xianity is a sham, so will your marriage be if you willingly get married in a church, knowing what a sham it is. At least that's how I see it. (I'm not sure if you live in some country where church marriage is the only option.)

It sounds like your woman is worth keeping, and she will open up more and more to this path as the years go by. Think of all the rituals we will be doing to remove xianity from people, allowing them to become Pagans again. And as you advance, your Satanic influence over her will increase.

Do any necessary workings to improve things, such as something to convince her easily to do things your way instead of the xian way, and so on.

I've tried a few workings in the past. The farthest I god was to the point she accepts who I am and asks me to accept who she is. But that's it, it's kind of a dead end here...

I agree with the others, do not marry in a church. Do a spell if you need to make her do as you say, this is important. Xianity is only a big curse and for a SS is a disgusting thing to do. You are lucky to have such a open minded person as a partner, you could do a spell to help her see the truth about Spiritual Satanism. I'm not saying forcing her to be a SS but to let her see the truth about it.

Then she would still need to make a choise. At the very least she could just leave xianity even if she does not be a SS right away, unfortunately at this point not a lot of people are interested in spirituality as much as we would like. Still she is open minded enough to let you be yourself, and this is a good thing.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Lydia said:

I've tried a few workings in the past. The farthest I god was to the point she accepts who I am and asks me to accept who she is. But that's it, it's kind of a dead end here...

It is not a dead end. As we get closer to Satan's Era, things will escalate, more people will open up to true spirituality, and so on. Also, look at her natal chart and upcoming transits. We all have Uranus transits, for example, many people break free completely from xianity from a transit by Uranus to a personal planet or entering a house such as 12, 1, 9... this is just a few examples.

If you know she is the one for you, then stick with her (unless you think there is someone better for you out there somewhere).

Like Lydia and others have said, if you have the option, don’t get married in a church. I don’t even know how anyone who’s been dedicated to Satan could entertain or tolerate that idea. Marriage be damned if it has to be in some xian way or place, how awful that would be...

Maybe show her nice images of like outdoor marriage ceremonies that people have, and show her how beautiful that can be.

I’m not sure about your financial situation or how this covid situation is currently where you live, so I’m not sure how open your options are for such a ceremony, but if the only option you have is a church marriage, in your shoes I would delay it until I can either finance a different kind of ceremony to my liking or not marry at all and consider other options like Stormblood presented.

Go for some positive reinforcement here when you discuss how you’d like your marriage to be with her after proposing. Rather than rejecting a church marriage, paint the picture for her so to speak on how you’d like your marriage to be, and get her excited about that idea, so that the normal boorish church marriage everyone always does seems so bland and ordinary she would much rather do something special and beautiful like you propose.

Churches are just disgusting, I’d avoid doing any such thing there at any cost.

It disgusts me so much I had to walk out during my grandfathers burial ceremony and went home by myself, then lit up an altar and did my own satanic ritual to honor and bless his soul. I couldn’t tolerate how his burial was being defiled by such a disgusting xian ceremony in such a disgusting place, and was disgusted and angry about it for days.

I can’t imagine entering a bond for life with the woman I love in such a defiled and disgusting place. Just the thought of that filthy corpse on a stick hanging anywhere in proximity of me and the love of my life during my wedding day infuriates me beyond words.

Thanks for the answers everyone. I will take this info into consideration. I will probably postpone for a while and see what happens. What I hate doing is betting on time. If I choose to wait and fail I will have lost precious years. If I go with those bullshit christian rituals like a wedding, baptism whatever probably nothing spiritual would happen as those are just a formal joke. But maybe I would gain a kid that I will be able to educate with my knowledge. I mean I was baptized and raised as a christian and I became an SS later in life. Maybe If I had a father who went with the BS christian formalities but secretly taught me about Satanism I would have become an SS earlier in life. I found parents sharing secrets much more appealing than formal education. Forgive me, I don't want to sound like a traitor or seeking for excuses, but is it not worth a step backward if later I can take 10 steps forward? If I take one step forward now with the risk of being the last one, strategically it's worse. I need to meditate on this ... I am confused and time moves forward.

The best option in such a scenario would be a laic ceremony in my opinion. And if I get her to agree there are still an army of relatives which's sole purpose is to put useless pressure on the youth...

Would she allow you to have a Pagan ceremony after this cristian one?

EasternFireLion666 said:
The best option in such a scenario would be a laic ceremony in my opinion. And if I get her to agree there are still an army of relatives which's sole purpose is to put useless pressure on the youth...

Binding spree all over the main relatives.

EasternFireLion666 said:
SdD said:

I may be able to convince her. It's still a compromise i guess

Not really a good one, though. Why is it so important to her? Tell her it's not force to be forced to go against your beliefs and marry in a church, just like she should not be forced against her beliefs and marry under another denomination. So, the only solution is a non-religious ceremony. If she does not have that respect for you, she does not love you enough and, therefore, she is not wife material.

The boogie man in this scenario is her. You are not forcing her to do anything, but trying to meet her in the middle. Yet, she does not want to compromise and still wants her stupid xtard ceremony. She is trying to force herself upon you and that's not her right to do so. Compromise makes relationships work properly.

So what happens when you have children and she wants to raise them xtard? You need to discuss children before getting married. She may even lie to you and say she won't enforce her nihilistic religion upon them, but then she does it in secret when you are not home (i.e. you are at work). Her narcissism is not good grounds to start a marriage and a family.

She needs to back down and compromise. Then you can adapt the race awakening rituals on her by reworking the affirmation to direct it upon her specifically. Or you can do this ritual to destroy xtardanity completely in her soul, so she won't ruin your offspring: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html Of the four affirmations in here, you can use #1 and #4, plus adding something among the lines of:

• Christianity has collapsed, is void, and destroyed in the soul of [name of your partner].

This is different than enforcing Satanism. You are basically freeing her from that curse, without converting her to SS.

Take action as soon as possible as this is serious. Marriage is the final sacrament of the xtard initiatory path... for those who don't become priests.

EasternFireLion666 said:
It is possible here, however let's just say that there is this cultural pressure to do a religious ceremony. Even atheists do it even if they don't care about the religion. Plus other factors like family. People have this mentality like "why do you care that much if it does not mean anything?". I will probably wait but things don't seem to change. It's just that I will probably wait and nothing will change...

Turn the same question over to them.

Stormblood said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

EasternFireLion666 said:
SdD said:

Not really a good one, though. Why is it so important to her? Tell her it's not force to be forced to go against your beliefs and marry in a church, just like she should not be forced against her beliefs and marry under another denomination. So, the only solution is a non-religious ceremony. If she does not have that respect for you, she does not love you enough and, therefore, she is not wife material.

The boogie man in this scenario is her. You are not forcing her to do anything, but trying to meet her in the middle. Yet, she does not want to compromise and still wants her stupid xtard ceremony. She is trying to force herself upon you and that's not her right to do so. Compromise makes relationships work properly.

So what happens when you have children and she wants to raise them xtard? You need to discuss children before getting married. She may even lie to you and say she won't enforce her nihilistic religion upon them, but then she does it in secret when you are not home (i.e. you are at work). Her narcissism is not good grounds to start a marriage and a family.

She needs to back down and compromise. Then you can adapt the race awakening rituals on her by reworking the affirmation to direct it upon her specifically. Or you can do this ritual to destroy xtardanity completely in her soul, so she won't ruin your offspring: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RabbiChrist.html Of the four affirmations in here, you can use #1 and #4, plus adding something among the lines of:

• Christianity has collapsed, is void, and destroyed in the soul of [name of your partner].

This is different than enforcing Satanism. You are basically freeing her from that curse, without converting her to SS.

Take action as soon as possible as this is serious. Marriage is the final sacrament of the xtard initiatory path... for those who don't become priests.

EasternFireLion666 said:

By compromise I mean from me as I still hope she will become what I am one day. But I agree with all your assessment of the situation. The problem is not rational but emotional in many cases, but I have a few ideas...

EasternFireLion666 said:
SdD said:

Tell her that you'll do a pagan ceremony in the night and do the marriage ceremony, Satanic Style afterwards,
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Wedding.html

EasternFireLion666 said:
Stormblood said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

EasternFireLion666 said:

EasternFireLion666 said:

By compromise I mean from me as I still hope she will become what I am one day. But I agree with all your assessment of the situation. The problem is not rational but emotional in many cases, but I have a few ideas...
Ultimately it's your choice but, if you give xtardanity one finger, it will take your whole hand, arm and body with it. Before you know it you'll be arguing about rasing children and once you have them she'll be secretly sending them to mass and xtard school when you're working, forcing them to pray and taking over their minds.

One must think long-term and not give in one inch to their side. If she doesn't embrace the neutral option of a secular wedding, then it's best not to get married.

Her relatives need to shut up and stop pressuring them, even if you have to call them one by one and tell them to mind their own business and stop pressuring her. This is your wedding. Not their relatives' wedding, not their parents' wedding. Pressuring you and her, and forcing you into a xtard marriage is abuse. Emotional and religious abuse, which is illegal in any non-islamic country, as is coercive control.

If it was me, I'd even go as far as telling the relatives that, if they don't back off, they are not invited. Nor to the ceremony, nor to the after-party. And they can shove their entitlement up their ass. And if they insist I'd have temporary restrictive orders issued against them, so they can't be within a certain distance of the two of you and they cannot approach you by phone either.

That is the nuclear option. Also, tbh, is your wife that weak-willed that she'd allow her relatives to pressure her and bully both of you? In that case, she'd be a poor example to your children growing up and definitely not wife material.

Do not take my statement personally. I'm just considering many scenarios here. In a SS world, people like this would never get the "fitness to marry" certificate, let alone the "fitness to bear children". In this world, anyone is allowed these as if they were universal rights, which is why there are so many divorces, children in the care system, ongoing domestic abuse, miscegenation, and so on.

I think I explored any scenario that was worth exploring.

Stormblood said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Stormblood said:

Ultimately it's your choice but, if you give xtardanity one finger, it will take your whole hand, arm and body with it. Before you know it you'll be arguing about rasing children and once you have them she'll be secretly sending them to mass and xtard school when you're working, forcing them to pray and taking over their minds.

One must think long-term and not give in one inch to their side. If she doesn't embrace the neutral option of a secular wedding, then it's best not to get married.

Her relatives need to shut up and stop pressuring them, even if you have to call them one by one and tell them to mind their own business and stop pressuring her. This is your wedding. Not their relatives' wedding, not their parents' wedding. Pressuring you and her, and forcing you into a xtard marriage is abuse. Emotional and religious abuse, which is illegal in any non-islamic country, as is coercive control.

If it was me, I'd even go as far as telling the relatives that, if they don't back off, they are not invited. Nor to the ceremony, nor to the after-party. And they can shove their entitlement up their ass. And if they insist I'd have temporary restrictive orders issued against them, so they can't be within a certain distance of the two of you and they cannot approach you by phone either.

That is the nuclear option. Also, tbh, is your wife that weak-willed that she'd allow her relatives to pressure her and bully both of you? In that case, she'd be a poor example to your children growing up and definitely not wife material.

Do not take my statement personally. I'm just considering many scenarios here. In a SS world, people like this would never get the "fitness to marry" certificate, let alone the "fitness to bear children". In this world, anyone is allowed these as if they were universal rights, which is why there are so many divorces, children in the care system, ongoing domestic abuse, miscegenation, and so on.

To give a quick update here. Honestly I'm done. I will stay with her as much as she wants because other options are worse anyway and i do enjoy the good company of a good person. But I cannot change the religion of someone and i may end up making it worse. All the supposed signs of improovment are all a bullshit anyway and this goes for any person. You spend hours talking to someone and they finally agree with you a bit and the next day they saw a movie or read a stupid post and the progress is back to zero. Idk where all the progress we talk about here is... don't get me wrong i will keep doing my spiritual part until i die, but we talk about waking up while in my reality all white couples that i know are aging and childless while any woman with a gypsy, nigger or jew makes 2 kids. The awakening i see are either people giving up xianity for leftism or people giving up leftism for xian nationalism. What a joke. As we need more Trumps... My plan was to take one step back and make ten forward in the future but i guess i will make only one step forward and many backwards if you get my point. I gave up many dreams due to the reality i live in and this is the latest case. I will not go fwd for marriage and won't have any kids as much as i would want it. I wouldn't have raised the christian and would turned out better than me for sure. Even many of us being raised xian were able to break free and become what we are today. But i cannot seem to get the Gods opinion on this matter and I don't wanna make something bad. I give up on the idea of having a family. It hurts but one must accept the truth. Even if let's say people would totally wake up in some years it's too late after that time. I won't have some kids with an old father in a place full of niggers, gypsies and basically no right to defend ourselves. I wish white women would have better instincts after all this effort. But patriarchy complexes oy vey...
I am done. If i keep up the rituals and meditations i have a better chance to do something right. Better than to chase after multiple rabbits and not catch any. Thanks for all the advice brother! I appreciate your time and good will.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Stormblood said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

To give a quick update here. Honestly I'm done. I will stay with her as much as she wants because other options are worse anyway and i do enjoy the good company of a good person. But I cannot change the religion of someone and i may end up making it worse. All the supposed signs of improovment are all a bullshit anyway and this goes for any person. You spend hours talking to someone and they finally agree with you a bit and the next day they saw a movie or read a stupid post and the progress is back to zero. Idk where all the progress we talk about here is... don't get me wrong i will keep doing my spiritual part until i die, but we talk about waking up while in my reality all white couples that i know are aging and childless while any woman with a gypsy, nigger or jew makes 2 kids. The awakening i see are either people giving up xianity for leftism or people giving up leftism for xian nationalism. What a joke. As we need more Trumps... My plan was to take one step back and make ten forward in the future but i guess i will make only one step forward and many backwards if you get my point. I gave up many dreams due to the reality i live in and this is the latest case. I will not go fwd for marriage and won't have any kids as much as i would want it. I wouldn't have raised the christian and would turned out better than me for sure. Even many of us being raised xian were able to break free and become what we are today. But i cannot seem to get the Gods opinion on this matter and I don't wanna make something bad. I give up on the idea of having a family. It hurts but one must accept the truth. Even if let's say people would totally wake up in some years it's too late after that time. I won't have some kids with an old father in a place full of niggers, gypsies and basically no right to defend ourselves. I wish white women would have better instincts after all this effort. But patriarchy complexes oy vey...
I am done. If i keep up the rituals and meditations i have a better chance to do something right. Better than to chase after multiple rabbits and not catch any. Thanks for all the advice brother! I appreciate your time and good will.
You could potentially regret this a lot, later when you're more clear minded. The way you write exposes your true feelings about this, you're not really happy about it. It seems like you're forgetting that you're an SS, if you want something, you get it, and you don't just have to look locally to find a decent White Woman who isn't xianized, you have the whole western world to find one, hell you're slavic, I'll be damned if you can't find a decent slavic woman who is not retarded. You also have magick on your side.
Perhaps you can't get the God's opinion because you're stubborn of mind, maybe you're scared of not being in a relationship anymore, fear of loneliness.
Don't settle for less, you're an SS, not the average goyim who accepts whatever happens to him.

Aquarius said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Stormblood said:

You could potentially regret this a lot, later when you're more clear minded. The way you write exposes your true feelings about this, you're not really happy about it. It seems like you're forgetting that you're an SS, if you want something, you get it, and you don't just have to look locally to find a decent White Woman who isn't xianized, you have the whole western world to find one, hell you're slavic, I'll be damned if you can't find a decent slavic woman who is not retarded. You also have magick on your side.
Perhaps you can't get the God's opinion because you're stubborn of mind, maybe you're scared of not being in a relationship anymore, fear of loneliness.
Don't settle for less, you're an SS, not the average goyim who accepts whatever happens to him.
I agree. As an SS I think everyone here should do a working to attract the perfect partner, why settle for less?

Aquarius said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Stormblood said:

I'm with Aquarius on this. You are an SS and you deserve all the best.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Thanks for the answers everyone. I will take this info into consideration. I will probably postpone for a while and see what happens. What I hate doing is betting on time. If I choose to wait and fail I will have lost precious years. If I go with those bullshit christian rituals like a wedding, baptism whatever probably nothing spiritual would happen as those are just a formal joke. But maybe I would gain a kid that I will be able to educate with my knowledge. I mean I was baptized and raised as a christian and I became an SS later in life. Maybe If I had a father who went with the BS christian formalities but secretly taught me about Satanism I would have become an SS earlier in life. I found parents sharing secrets much more appealing than formal education. Forgive me, I don't want to sound like a traitor or seeking for excuses, but is it not worth a step backward if later I can take 10 steps forward? If I take one step forward now with the risk of being the last one, strategically it's worse. I need to meditate on this ... I am confused and time moves forward.

Yes, SS children are our future. They are most important. When your wife do some xtian shit just ignore it. But what about wedding? When you have money then try make something cooler than xtian wedding. But when you do not have money, I think that SS childrens are so valuable that when you must go to church for them, then Satan forgive you.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Stormblood said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

I am done. If i keep up the rituals and meditations i have a better chance to do something right. Better than to chase aefter multiple rabbits and not catch any. Thanks for all the advice brother! I appreciate your time and good will.

You can either do a working or maybe summon a Demon and make an agreement where they help you and you do something they would like in return. Look up the Gods who deal with this.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

You don't have to settle for being unhappy. Look Next Friday provided the moon isn't void you can start a working on this Venus square works nicely.

Or you can cleanse your girlfriends energy and do rtrs into her (remember this is extra still do your regular amount of rtrs) then further cleanse away the energy. You should not ethically do a working to force anyone into Satanism or any religion really ever that is wrong. But you can make them leave xtianity that is no different than us doing a race awakening or spiritual warfare. You can do rtrs into her (the final rtr thing wouldn't do the tetragrammaton or anything dealing with removing the barrier as if she is connected to the enemy that conceivably could wake her up too fast and cause mental issues or a backlash where they become even more slave like for a bit due to being scared I learned this the hard way once) and cleanse the energy away from her. You have to be patient and over the course of a year or two she will start to improve if you do this consistently.

My girlfriend was a Satanic soul but unfortunately when she was younger didn't know the truth and some Jew went for her as I said. It took about 3 years to get her mostly out of being a slave of daily cleansing her but it was worth it and the Gods supported me being with her since we had been together for a long time. She slowly improved over the course of a couple years till she now is quite free and we have a close connection. If you really care about your girlfriend then you are ready to help her out too.

I just want to tell my story to show this works.

But never force her to come here. In the end it was the enemy entities that kind of forced my girl to dedicate she admitted cause she knew this was the only way out of the attacks from reading the site but it wasn't me. That is a funny story there :lol: to me at least just goes to show the enemy sucks at what they do.

EasternFireLion666 said:

If she is not pushing the marriage, then you have time to do whatever you need to. What you describe above sounds like spiritual restrictions. Perhaps do the FRTR or other rituals at her. She knows you are an SS, so can't you show her some of the convincing materials? Any of HPHC's videos are great, such as the matrix one. Any of the exposing websites are good as well. You'd have to do this in the future if she was your wife anyway.

As far as the marriage itself goes, I would just say to her and others that you aren't in agreement with christianity and don't want your special ceremony to take place there. I think you are allowed to be stubborn here. Her relatives and her probably think you aren't serious or will falter on this, but they will capitulate when they see how much you care.

If you already gave up on her, then you can either try to fix the situation or you have nothing to lose, so to speak. Either she joins SS and you get your wife, or she doesn't and at least you tried. She is not the only woman and she is not the only opportunity to have kids. In some ways this is not so bad, because the world will become turbulent in the near future, not that you cannot handle it.

Same thing as for being stubborn: If you already recognized that you are fine with letting her go, then this plays into your hand. Most people bend because they are not comfortable with this. Furthermore, you are not compromising on something small, so you can afford to be "harsh".

slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
Stormblood said:

I am done. If i keep up the rituals and meditations i have a better chance to do something right. Better than to chase aefter multiple rabbits and not catch any. Thanks for all the advice brother! I appreciate your time and good will.

You can either do a working or maybe summon a Demon and make an agreement where they help you and you do something they would like in return. Look up the Gods who deal with this.

You don't have to settle for being unhappy. Look Next Friday provided the moon isn't void you can start a working on this Venus square works nicely.

Or you can cleanse your girlfriends energy and do rtrs into her (remember this is extra still do your regular amount of rtrs) then further cleanse away the energy. You should not ethically do a working to force anyone into Satanism or any religion really ever that is wrong. But you can make them leave xtianity that is no different than us doing a race awakening or spiritual warfare. You can do rtrs into her (the final rtr thing wouldn't do the tetragrammaton or anything dealing with removing the barrier as if she is connected to the enemy that conceivably could wake her up too fast and cause mental issues or a backlash where they become even more slave like for a bit due to being scared I learned this the hard way once) and cleanse the energy away from her. You have to be patient and over the course of a year or two she will start to improve if you do this consistently.

My girlfriend was a Satanic soul but unfortunately when she was younger didn't know the truth and some Jew went for her as I said. It took about 3 years to get her mostly out of being a slave of daily cleansing her but it was worth it and the Gods supported me being with her since we had been together for a long time. She slowly improved over the course of a couple years till she now is quite free and we have a close connection. If you really care about your girlfriend then you are ready to help her out too.

But never force her to come here. In the end it was the enemy entities that kind of forced my girl to dedicate she admitted cause she knew this was the only way out of the attacks from reading the site but it wasn't me. That is a funny story there :lol: to me at least just goes to show the enemy sucks at what they do.

Your story is inspiring. I am happy you got there :)
In my case the situation is, although she says she is xian she does not act like it very much. She knows about me and how important being SS is and she is totally ok with that and said she gives me all the time and intimacy I need to do my work. Which thinking from a cool headed point of view is MUCH better than 99% of other relationships I had or other potential ones. Some progress was made and some may come later. I think what bugs me is time and some ambitions I have. I want a lot, but it seems like people fluctuate on the chart of awakening. Just like we are awake and asleep during the day LOL. As for the marriage part, I will see. There is a chance we may do a secular ceremony, but I am not so much hurrying anymore. Even if this does not happen, I thought this over and moving forward and having more gain than loss by raising a white family is still better and helpful for the cause and personal satisfaction than giving up because it was not perfect for the moment. Only time will tell. Thinking to much makes you go mad, instead we should focus on work and solving things. This is the most efficient way of life for us all.

EasternFireLion666 said:
slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Your story is inspiring. I am happy you got there :)
In my case the situation is, although she says she is xian she does not act like it very much. She knows about me and how important being SS is and she is totally ok with that and said she gives me all the time and intimacy I need to do my work. Which thinking from a cool headed point of view is MUCH better than 99% of other relationships I had or other potential ones. Some progress was made and some may come later. I think what bugs me is time and some ambitions I have. I want a lot, but it seems like people fluctuate on the chart of awakening. Just like we are awake and asleep during the day LOL. As for the marriage part, I will see. There is a chance we may do a secular ceremony, but I am not so much hurrying anymore. Even if this does not happen, I thought this over and moving forward and having more gain than loss by raising a white family is still better and helpful for the cause and personal satisfaction than giving up because it was not perfect for the moment. Only time will tell. Thinking to much makes you go mad, instead we should focus on work and solving things. This is the most efficient way of life for us all.

This is a war of awareness and possibly vibration too. It sounds like she may come around or at least is a good person. But you may have to be willing to do cleansing of some of the enemy curses. That is the main thing holding a lot of people back. Actually a majority of our population to be honest. It wasn't easy to tell this a few years ago cause of the level of enemy energy that was here but the majority are not totally bad people and will not likely side with the enemy if given a choice. However with curses in place and bindings they don't have a choice.

That's my point here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back