Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DIMENSIONS

Taio

This topic will consist of two main questions. Answers to any of this or discussion for the sake of entertainment is also welcomed.

1. Since we know we live in a 3rd dimension  and 4th is astral. My question would be so what is underneath 3rd in 1 and 2nd dimensions? Is there anything life, beings or there is none just blank void?

2. Going on further about dimensions some time ago when yahoo forums were active and thriving full of active topics and life. My eyes were caught  by the theme about dragons and how they live in the 10th dimension  and some of them were familiars granted by gods directly.
how accurate or truth/false this could be?
Since this of course could be random rambles by the enemy or trolls to mistake us..

If anybody had any experience with those things or astral traveling and dimensions I would love to hear them.

sincerely your fellow SS brother Taio.  

I remember time ago when I read about 4th dimension being something that we can't comprehend just like two dimensional beings can't comprehend the 3rd dimension. I don't believe this stuff anymore just like I don't believe time travel is possible (except just as an observer on the astral).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back