Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Void of course - Assistance pls

GoldenxChild1

Hey team, i am about day 9 into my working, i started on imbloc, yesterday i lost track of time while in college and i was forced to perform the working during a Void of Course. 12-0023

Is my working destroyed ? I asked the Great God Sorath if he could assist me in sending the energies through the void.

Should i keep going ?

GoldenxChild1 said:
Hey team, i am about day 9 into my working, i started on imbloc, yesterday i lost track of time while in college and i was forced to perform the working during a Void of Course. 12-0023

Is my working destroyed ? I asked the Great God Sorath if he could assist me in sending the energies through the void.

Should i keep going ?
Everything is fine if you didn't start the working in void of course moon the rest even if you do it after the first day in a void of course moon it's still working as you did it when you started so, the start is important.

VoC matters when the working is begun. When you are midway the working, any time works, but there are certainly more potent, and less potent times for the working.

Henu the Great said:
VoC matters when the working is begun. When you are midway the working, any time works, but there are certainly more potent, and less potent times for the working.

Thank-you kindly

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back