Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Role Models!!!

Bravera

Ill keep this simple...

What are some more Satanic Role Models like George Washington and Adolf Hitler that have extensive information on them?

Are there any reliable sources for information on the gods?

I think Napoleon Bonaparte was the kind that defied the church and the oligarchs. Some consider him an antichrist which is fine with me. He also fought against Russia.

Bravera said:
Ill keep this simple...

What are some more Satanic Role Models like George Washington and Adolf Hitler that have extensive information on them?

Are there any reliable sources for information on the gods?

Scientist: Nikola Tesla, Sir Issac Newton, Leonardo da Vinci
Great Rulers: Alexander the Great, Darius I, Pharaoh Ramses II, Julius Caesar, Napoleon I, Peter the Great
Writers: Plato, Voltaire, Montesquieu
Generals: Hannibal

Alexander the Great.

I've heard of arguments trying to compare him to Jesus. Basically saying they both have the same chace of being true because other people wrote about them later on...

Though the Church of Satan is more of Antheist Church,i have always admired Antony Lavey for being bold enough to establish a "Satanic Church" without fear of social condemnation.
Hail Satan!
Hail victory!

Lavey was not an atheist right in the Satanic Bible he states the Demons are real. Aquino wrote that Lavey was a theistic Satanist but he kept it quiet.

HorusLucis said:
Though the Church of Satan is more of Antheist Church,i have always admired Antony Lavey for being bold enough to establish a "Satanic Church" without fear of social condemnation.
Hail Satan!
Hail victory!

I guess you could count Nietzsche in, although he's not really as grandiose as the other figures mentioned. He's a role model you study more than revere, but definitely a Satanic mind of his time.

A Point of correction taken HP,though i was trying to put it how currently the Church of Satan views satan just as an archetype.i hope you get what get what am am trying to say.
Hail Satan!

There's was a topic made by HP Mageson666 (or HP Hooded Cobra 666 I'm not sure)
about Dracula. It was in the other forums but I will try to find the archived link and post it here^-^.

Napoleon and many of the french revolutionaries were anti-christian. Many Nazi leaders besides Hitler, Himmler, Goering (all 3 of whom were Satanists) were anti-christian like Gauleitiers and what not. The Hitler Youth had a song itself that said we don't want anything to do with Christian Judaism. HP_Hammerofthegods has a great site detailing it http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/nazichristianmyth/

As far as Ancient ones you can not be too certain as so much of the texts were blatantly altered by Jews. The fact is many were Pagans but even by the 1st century BC Judaism was "popular". Judaism had already won back than as the Gods had probably lost a war a thousand or two years before that in India, Iraq and Egypt to hordes of crazy Jew soldiers.

George Washington and all the founding fathers seemed to be part of Freemasonry lodges and were revolutionaries and were pretty anti-christian, the large majority. It says something about America. The pagan monuments are telling and interesting. HP_Mageson wrote an article detailing the occult allegories in monuments such as the ones in DC and Washingtons tomb.

The British were truly Jewish 100 percent as there is a lot of history that has yet to be gained by myself but half of Britain were Christian and the other half were normal folks. Washington and the normal folks immigrated to America and started a Satanic, non Christian civilization. Any Puritanical Christian America history or tradition in America is Christian lies as they usually put out as they are wanna-be Jews.

Washington and the founding fathers were just continuing a tradition of Satanic renaissance that happened in Europe under Leonardo Da Vinci and the many italian artists who found occultic knowledge and were staunchly anti-catholic/christian. The Knights Templar set the ground work for this and the knights templar are the original freemasons.

The Renaissance artists had advanced knowledge. They knew that Christianity was a Reptilian-Grey E.T. invention and that the Reptilian-Grey E.T.'s really did occupy Earth physically and that they were the fathers of Jews, Christians and their leaders. That knowledge was put into their works. These evil aliens had been documented throughout history in paintings and art.

Beware ! People affected by the virus known by its code name "Aquar1us" may have various traumatic experiences while reading this, including epilepsy, drooling or airy empty brain syndrome. Reader discretion advised. PEGI 666.
This is no medical advice. In cases of emergency please use sanskrit zodiac mantras to get rid of the infection or consult a professional sloth master to treat your condition.

Now you listed many names, but where are the great aquarius satanic leaders of progress, leadership and intelligence hmm ? Isn't that "supposed" to be THE sign for that ? It is according to the new agers and other bronies. Well none of these names had sun in aquarius according to internet data. Talk about a sign that is totally overrated. Personally, I'm not surprised in the slightest. The ones who had some aquarius planets, I am sure they suceeded despite that and not thanks to it.
Even Pisces produces music and art masters, while Aquarius produces mainly annoying grown up children who still manage somehow to have aries level ego combined with taurus level stubborness and libra level flakiness.

But what some of the very best of these people have in common ? Nikolas Tesla (the father of electricity, with ZERO planet in aquarius, thank you very much) the greatest mastermind inventor, and two of the greatest people leaders Alexander the Great none the less and Gaius Julius Ceasar ? Sun in Cancer, that's right.

But don't believe the facts nor your intuition, rather believe the fancy bronies and other mancies who think that aquarius are these smartest and awesome people and cancers are these "weak wimps and coward water signs". We wuz air sign mastazzz

HP Mageson666 said:
Lavey was not an atheist right in the Satanic Bible he states the Demons are real. Aquino wrote that Lavey was a theistic Satanist but he kept it quiet.

HorusLucis said:
Hail Satan!
Hail victory!

I thought LaVey was a jew... And somewhere on the site the Satanic Bible is quoted pointing out that the enochian keys are not revised and actually praise the ONE, this principle being jewish.

Sure,On Satanic Bible,Lavey,actually talks of the Serpent sinking(on the Enochian Keys) which is contrary to what we as SS work towards(raising the kundalini Serpent) on our way to complete Father Satan's work on Humanity.@EasternFire.
Hail Lucifer!
www.exposingchristianity.org

Neoma Isadora said:
Beware ! People affected by the virus known by its code name "Aquar1us" may have various traumatic experiences while reading this, including epilepsy, drooling or airy empty brain syndrome. Reader discretion advised. PEGI 666.
This is no medical advice. In cases of emergency please use sanskrit zodiac mantras to get rid of the infection or consult a professional sloth master to treat your condition.

Now you listed many names, but where are the great aquarius satanic leaders of progress, leadership and intelligence hmm ? Isn't that "supposed" to be THE sign for that ? It is according to the new agers and other bronies. Well none of these names had sun in aquarius according to internet data. Talk about a sign that is totally overrated. Personally, I'm not surprised in the slightest. The ones who had some aquarius planets, I am sure they suceeded despite that and not thanks to it.
Even Pisces produces music and art masters, while Aquarius produces mainly annoying grown up children who still manage somehow to have aries level ego combined with taurus level stubborness and libra level flakiness.

But what some of the very best of these people have in common ? Nikolas Tesla (the father of electricity, with ZERO planet in aquarius, thank you very much) the greatest mastermind inventor, and two of the greatest people leaders Alexander the Great none the less and Gaius Julius Ceasar ? Sun in Cancer, that's right.

But don't believe the facts nor your intuition, rather believe the fancy bronies and other mancies who think that aquarius are these smartest and awesome people and cancers are these "weak wimps and coward water signs". We wuz air sign mastazzz

If you have some issues with FancyMancy I suggest you to talk with her not here.. :|

@Those stating Lavey was a jew... guys, there's a reason our Clergy gives us info, so that we have info :roll: It has been stated multiple times by HPS Maxine and others, that Lavey was a Gentile soul, incarnated by Satan into a jewish body so that he could establish Satanism. No Gentile would be allowed by the enemy to create a Satanic church, so this needed to happen. And yes the original CoS wasn't as good as the JoS is, but at least it was a huge start. Lavey himself isn't happy with how the CoS is, and he is residing with the Gods now.

Neoma Isadora said:
[...]Talk about a sign that is totally overrated. Personally, I'm not surprised in the slightest. The ones who had some aquarius planets, I am sure they suceeded despite that and not thanks to it. Even Pisces produces music and art masters, while Aquarius produces mainly annoying grown up children who still manage somehow to have aries level ego combined with taurus level stubborness and libra level flakiness.

[...] We wuz air sign mastazzz
:lol: :lol: :lol:

sip said:
Alexander the Great

There is even evidence that he completed the Magnum Opus, his story is full of spiritual symbolisms that indicate this.

YoakeHoshi said:
If you have some issues with FancyMancy I suggest you to talk with her not here.. :|
Thanks mom, I couldn't email someone without you giving me the permission. :roll:

Besides being occasionally aggravating doesn't nullify having been helpful to the community many times and having more seniority then me as a SS.

Neoma Isadora said:
YoakeHoshi said:
Thanks mom, I couldn't email someone without you giving me the permission. :roll:

Besides being occasionally aggravating doesn't nullify having been helpful to the community many times and having more seniority then me as a SS.

I was just suggesting, I can see a bit of boiling rage in your words...
Then it's fire signs to be the bad mouthed ones...... :|

Neoma Isadora said:

for a moment I thought you were talking about me and was like wtf then ohhhh
Lol

Another one I had actually just looked into the today is Frederick the Great of Prussia. He was actually a homosexual, and the greatest German leader from the Hohenzollern dynasty. You can see then where all the hyper-masculine Prussian militarism comes from :lol:.

Frederick's work was what allowed Otto Von Bismarck to later form the NGF (North German Confederation) and then Germany, he reformed Prussia from its old feudalistic ways into a world power (and one of the smallest at the time, greatly feared by its much larger but less Satanic neighbour Russia). His story is actually pretty interesting when you look into it, he put up with a lot of shit from his family because of his sexual orientation and I am pretty sure it is what drove him on to his heights.

Fun fact: Frederick is also one of the only 6/6/6 rulers in the game Europa Universalis IV, and his sun sign is Aquarius at 3;40 ( :lol: @Neoma Isadora )

Saytan Abbrasa

13th_Wolf said:
Another one I had actually just looked into the today is Frederick the Great of Prussia. He was actually a homosexual, and the greatest German leader from the Hohenzollern dynasty. You can see then where all the hyper-masculine Prussian militarism comes from :lol:.

Frederick's work was what allowed Otto Von Bismarck to later form the NGF (North German Confederation) and then Germany, he reformed Prussia from its old feudalistic ways into a world power (and one of the smallest at the time, greatly feared by its much larger but less Satanic neighbour Russia). His story is actually pretty interesting when you look into it, he put up with a lot of shit from his family because of his sexual orientation and I am pretty sure it is what drove him on to his heights.

Fun fact: Frederick is also one of the only 6/6/6 rulers in the game Europa Universalis IV, and his sun sign is Aquarius at 3;40 ( :lol: @Neoma Isadora )

Saytan Abbrasa
Is Europa Universalis IV a good game?

13th_Wolf said:

Saytan Abbrasa
Wasn't he a Calvinist?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back