Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Throat Chakra Issues

SatanicSlytherin

Website
vovina-de-micaloz.deviantart.com
Every time I try to work on my Throat Chakra, I wheeze or feel extremely out of breath as if something is choking me. Throat usually hurts as well (and is hurting horribly right now). I've tried opening it and empowering it, cleaning it... I'm not sure if there's a worse issue or I just need to work on it more. (I'd also imagine this is my weakest chakra, since I have 1 Air in my astral chart... under Saturn). Any advice is welcome.

Tirnenn said:
Every time I try to work on my Throat Chakra, I wheeze or feel extremely out of breath as if something is choking me. Throat usually hurts as well (and is hurting horribly right now). I've tried opening it and empowering it, cleaning it... I'm not sure if there's a worse issue or I just need to work on it more. (I'd also imagine this is my weakest chakra, since I have 1 Air in my astral chart... under Saturn). Any advice is welcome.

I would back of the vibrations and focus on breathing in white gold energy into your throat chakra everyday with affirmations. Visualization is also key.

Along with Golden's advice double check that your sixth chakra is not blocked off. A blocked sixth chakra will pool energy into your throat chakra and can cause intense pressure, burning, and perhaps pain if severe enough. If you are working and creating even more energy into the throat chakra, you could be overloading it.

Tirnenn said:

Hey and welcome.

Stay calm while you meditate and don’t force anything. You should never feel out of breath while meditating or performing any breaths.

Sit down, get comfortable and relax..

Align your chakra, feel it, see it, keep your focus on it. You should feel it clearly now (with time this will become easier and much stronger).
Keep it up for a while, for as long as it takes you, no need to rush anything. Maybe you are a slow like me. But who cares, then we meditate just longer.

Then perform the chakra breath. Breathe slow, calm and relaxed. Don’t strain or force anything. You should never feel out of breath doing these. This can harm your brain. If you need to take a break in order to regain your breath, then do that, I do that as well.
I perform the breath, and after one rep, I take some seconds to regain my breath and feel completely comfortable again. No need to rush or force anything.

After that you vibrate the word of power into your chakra. Feel, and see your chakra. Vibrate calm and relaxed, you don’t have to be loud or powerful, just focus to feel the vibration in your chakra. Again don’t force anything.
If you feel out of breath doing the vibrations, take a break as well, for as long as you need. Don’t rush or force anything. Just keep your focus on your Chakra, feel it, see it and see it spinning. Don’t force anything again, I keep repeating myself.
After you feel completely comfortable again, vibrate again.

Take as many breaks as you need, and also how long you need, just keep your focus.

It is not important to vibrate the words of power loudly, or strongly.. it is important to feel and direct them into your chakras, and feel it strongly. But don’t strain yourself.

Good luck on your path.

I think it's normal to feel "lump" in your throat while activating the throat chakra. As long it's not a sharp pain, it's fine.

Hello and welcome. Let me get this out the way and for some reason both of your pics are pleasing to the eye thanks to the art style lol. The gif is smooth as well. I like it.

This is normal. I recommend what Golden Child said as well and if you want tto empower it in a "softer" way then just focusing on your throat chakra empowers it too. You could do this too until you can do the vibrations comfortably.

I had something similar but seeing how we are spiritual pioneers it took me years to figure out what would help..... ok maybe I could of done better at asking on the forums and groups back then too lol. What Golden Child said works just fine though if not more than fine.

If it takes while for you to get what you want don't fret. It's about patience. Delayed gratification. know it'll work and I speak from experinece. everyone is diffrent so the time it takes is different for so keep at it even if you're getting agitated. These things better over time and hardly just a poof and it's done.

Also does your mind race around when you have this pain? There might trauma along with it being weak. (Could be the reason why it's weak). Search yourself and find out. You might have to let yourself be free and let go of something you probably have a hang up about or something needs to be addressed that is tied to the throat chakra.

If your mind does race when you feel this pain during meditation I highly recommend the Don't Think, Act tactic as well as you could be tieing into past trauma by thinking.

Tirnenn said:

Also, start to eat healthy and also not too much, exercise even some walks would be good for the start.
Get your body in shape. This also helps you spiritually.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Hm. Aye.

Persus said:
Didn't cross my mind.
But as you said, trying to open the 6th did indeed make my head feel lighter and my Throat not as bad.

NinRick said:
Oddly after I posted, I clicked around JoS and ended up on the Chakra Breathing page... funny how that works.

Thanks for the advice.

hailourtruegod said:
Oh, thank you. I have no clue where I got the GIF from.
But I resonate with Mars and roses, thus the imagery.
Now if only I had chosen a better username to go with it.

My mind races around a lot, sometimes it's hard for me to buckle down and focus; yesterday I couldn't relax... at all really, and it felt like I hadn't really done anything after I did my meditations (I forgot to do yoga too, really felt that when I went to sleep).

Trauma... might be possible? Though I've always been shy, according to my parental units. Dunno.

NinRick said:
Also, start to eat healthy and also not too much, exercise even some walks would be good for the start.
Get your body in shape. This also helps you spiritually.
I eat as healthy as I can.
Exercise not so much, still having exhaustion issues.
I do want to get in shape, but my left arm is currently unusable as far as most workouts go.

Hopefully I can go for a walk after the weather clears up.

Thinking too much can cause mental and physical exhaustion. I speak from experience. It can be really unhealthy and detrimental if not taken care of. For this, gradually getting better at void will go a long way. Like I said before imo I feel flame void meditation being the best but anyone can do the regular void meditation when one is doing general things that don't require deep thought or meditation.

The don't think, act principle has helped me a lot as well. Before I was able to focus on something and keep my eyes there but so many times I had to fight thru thoughts where I would come out kind of tired after void but now instead I just *circumvent* any random thoughts during meditation and it works to clear the mind. So maybe this can help as well as it seems to be the same problem.

Imo you should in this order, if you want, try this tactic then flame void and then go into cleaning your throat chakra. Just a few minutes fpr each at first is good if that's all you can comfortable muster and then build up more time when ready.

I see you said you're currently facing problems on your left arm. I've had luck when I was new with just breathing in "powerful white gold healing light" into the area needed along with an affirmation and visualizing and in a few days the pain subsided but in extreme cases a 40 day or more healing working might help you here as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back