Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Name for red skin horned monster?

Necrorifter

Since demons are names of our beloved God and Goddess I can't use that name for classical red skin horned monster as shown by Christianity. I was working on a game project and already have elements of that monsters. But no clue what to call them that can be referred to as Christianity version without insult the Gods. Devils are out as I considering them to be subtype species of that monsters who are more humanlike but heavily focus on 7 Sins. I thoughts Daemons is a fine name, but not sure if that is also the name for God and Goddess, so I want to see if using Daemon as the name for this red skin horned monster is fine or is insulting to Gods. If not fine, then what is JoyofSatan's name for the Christianity version of our Gods?

Using daemon would enforce negative stereotypes on what a daemon is. The word itself means god. Applying the name to what it has already been applied to in every other media is just reinforcing negativity. Also consider that the red skinned horned monsters is also a caricature.

If you are working on such a project, I can imagine you have the creativity to come up with something that feels right to you as a Satanist. Maybe be ironic and call them angels.

Devil/Diabo/Diavolo is the exact same word as Deity/Deidad etc., and they come from the Sanskrit Deva. I don't care what christards think Demon or Daemon is supposed to mean, they are mentally limitted individuals who don't even get the "all powerful name" of their jesus wasn't even writen or spoken like that with an unexistent J in ancient hebrew, because this is just an ubiquitous key to a thoughtform for people of European stock to send their energies to, and not an everlasting "name".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back