Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I went to the other side.

siatris666

I wanted to say in the past i've been banned on this forum. I questioned things with all recent incidents. Have been in the jos for 10 years. I remember HPS Maxine. I went to check purposely what was up with people in **** forum/website.

I'm not here to say sorry. But i found out all of this is lying. They lie. Im here because here = more evidence. or for lack of more evidence on slander. I don't know why I lost my way. Maybe I was angry. tbh, not sure WHO banned me either, I blamed cobra, but prob it was mage. i've banned in 2015 and in 2018.

I've never been a 'traitor'. I am just a curios person, lone walker.

But I did RTR and I did participate in workings. Because I believe in their efficiency. Since FRTR jews in my workplace got ruined. More than a few. I am good. Almost getting a promotion, better pay, life's good now. I thank Satan for it... NOT out of work either. I have nothing bad to say no more. Done with all drama.

Can I stay here or no? I want to belong here again. I am a lurker. I'm sure my actions may be negative. I'd understand ban.

It's actually really good to see some people coming back and participating again. While you probably will not like or be trusted by some people (who I don't get along with either that much as they don't realize the actual outlook of the Gods who in my experience see people's hearts and realize they were badly programmed they called me traitor etc even still to this day) most true SS will at least after awhile realize it if your sincere in being here and being part of the community. Just take time to read the site and participate in all the rituals. Don't get involved in personal fights that sounds like what you were doing. Be angry at the enemy not fellow ss.

I am going to copy past my response to the last person who said they came back as I feel it might help you.

Good Luck:

Welcome back be sure to work on the rtrs and Tetragrammaton thing (in my signature is a link to one of the online versions of it) this should help get enemy energy out of you. Do it often then cleanse this helps. Helpful also is maybe an Ansuz or munka working to remove enemy programming. Something like I am completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now. You can also do that 9 times or more in each chakra daily for awhile. Ansuz a certain number of times then affirmation "my ___ chakra is completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the enemies of Satan right now" in each chakra.

It's good you didn't think you could never come back. The enemy put that in my head. I was dumb at about 16 years old my dad was a pastor he put a lot of fear in my head about this Satanism thing. I did a reverse ritual and burned a Satanic bible. I didn't really want to go back to xtianity so I chose new age things my dad told me I was on the right path and Jewsus was speaking to me as it's better to follow the angels and maybe someday I would become a regular xtian etc. I came back to Satanism later and since I wasn't that open didn't experience a lot but I tried. I became convinced the Gods abandon me for ever and maybe I was a Jew. This is what lead to the incident of leaving for a bit but it was really scary cause I knew Satan was the good side and didn't want to be on the enemy side.
I was in great fear of what the enemy was going to do. This wasted a few years of my life being in constant fear but I realized Satan did not abandon me etc the Gods saw my heart. I came back at the time the final rtr was posted the same day. I always find that interesting the Day I joined the forums and wrote the first post asking for help that was posted. So I saw that as a sign. Those were some of the things I did to get out of enemy programming it may be a long path if it was really pushed into you. That was the cause of most that happened. But if you work hard someday you will find peace from this and actually be happy.

I think you are ok if I am. I mean I actually had experiences with the gods so I know that I am fine you probably are too. It is a result of enemy programming. Move on and work hard on spiritual warfare for our cause work hard to advance and you will be rewarded for that not hounded over what you did. I created one of the videos unfortunately still as far as I know used on one of those sites. That was not even my intention when creating it. I probably should have asked for help on youtube then as I was scared to go on the forums instead of doing that.

You are fine if I am. So move on and do what's right. Work for our cause and advance and your good.

siatris666 said:
I wanted to say in the past i've been banned on this forum. I questioned things with all recent incidents. Have been in the jos for 10 years. I remember HPS Maxine. I went to check purposely what was up with people in **** forum/website.

I'm not here to say sorry. But i found out all of this is lying. They lie. Im here because here = more evidence. or for lack of more evidence on slander. I don't know why I lost my way. Maybe I was angry. tbh, not sure WHO banned me either, I blamed cobra, but prob it was mage. i've banned in 2015 and in 2018.

But I did RTR and I did participate in workings. Because I believe in their efficiency. Since FRTR jews in my workplace got ruined. More than a few. I am good. Almost getting a promotion, better pay, life's good now. I thank Satan for it... NOT out of work either. I have nothing bad to say no more. Done with all drama.

Can I stay here or no? I want to belong here again. I am a lurker. I'm sure my actions may be negative. I'd understand ban.

No idea why someone would leave this heaven xD
You weirdo.

Good that you did the RTRs :)

And one thing, this forums are not the most important. The most important, for us individually, are Satan and our Gods. Our own personal relationships to them. People can engage here, but have little faith in the Satan and the Gods, or people who do not engage here may very strong under Satans will and direction.

This forums are important, for war-fare, coodination, information exchange, tipps and tricks etc. But your relationship with Satan and our Gods are something different^^

Only because you left the forums doesn’t mean you are not a Satanist, since ONLY SATAN HIMSELF, decides who is OF HIM, and therefore a SATANIST!

Well good to see you come back :)
Nice to meet you, I am new here.

No sorry feelings, do what you have to do.

SATAN IS THE GOD OF THE STRONG AND JUST!

siatris666 said:

Also You have not taken this path as serious as you should have, this is why you were able to „leave“.

Do consistently power meditations, all your doubts will vanish in thin air.

You can stay here if you want, if you realy want to stay here then welcome back :) do the FRTR. tetragramaton killing and daily meditations aura cleaning, aura of protection and void meditation and so on.

NinRick said:
siatris666 said:

Also You have not taken this path as serious as you should have, this is why you were able to „leave“.

One does not need to write on the forum in order to take this path seriously and advance. Many people just lurk and advance perfectly. People here are on very different stages of advancement, both general and specific: communicating with those who have a much lower level of advancement, whether it is general or specific to a certain point, is a pain and a strong headache sometimes.

I know I am not the only one who feels that way, as others have related this recently. That is why, in periods when I am really busy, I disappears from the forum. Meanwhile, there are people who barely meditate and made tens and tens of posts every day, all year, spending hours every day on this forum, instead of focusing on advancement (spiritual, physical, mental and emotional)

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
siatris666 said:

One does not need to write on the forum in order to take this path seriously and advance. Many people just lurk and advance perfectly. People here are on very different stages of advancement, both general and specific: communicating with those who have a much lower level of advancement, whether it is general or specific to a certain point, is a pain and a strong headache sometimes.

I know I am not the only one who feels that way, as others have related this recently. That is why, in periods when I am really busy, I disappears from the forum. Meanwhile, there are people who barely meditate and made tens and tens of posts every day, all year, spending hours every day on this forum, instead of focusing on advancement (spiritual, physical, mental and emotional)

Yes, you are right. :)

I am staying strong. Things are now good, doubts sorted out.

I'll stay consistent on meditation, my program is now AOP, cleaning, spinning, void, hatha, chakra empowerment daily x20 vibrations each chakra. Ill soon start a working based on the SS calendar.

I feel like I belong once again. Thanks for not attacking me.

siatris666 said:

Siatris Teloah, is that you?

ShadowTheRaven said:
siatris666 said:

I was just gonna ask that lol.

If you are then I remember you, we used to talk on twitter a while back but I dunno if you remember. I always wondered why you got banned/left or whatever, probably was just magestein though. Good to see you back now.

Stormblood said:
NinRick said:
siatris666 said:

Thank you, ill keep this at my mind.

ShadowTheRaven said:
siatris666 said:

I cannot say specific. Ive been around circa 2011.

Well, do you want to be an active Spiritual Satanist or not? Are you with it or are you not.

I think it’s a little more important for you to study the material from the JoyofSatan sources that you haven’t studied yet, especially the exposing christianity sections and material about how the enemy religions are false.

Also, do you even do the meditations or yoga that the JoS advises people to do for spiritual development?

With knowledge and advancement of the soul, sooner or later you’ll gain experience and see things for yourself provided that you just stay persistent in your studying and spiritual empowerment.

I see you're still wasting your stamina on them. To what end? She is never going to admit to fraud.

As for the so-called evidence, word of mouth is not evidence. Evidence is cold, hard data of which they have not provided any. The only thing close enough to it the pictures of the FAKE DNA test.

Knowledge of genetics among humans is currently very superficial and still advancing. There is no DNA test capable of determining your race properly, except that used by Nasa and secret military units, but that is not available to the public. Even the kikes in Israel, which are not humans of course, need more than a DNA test to determine Jewishness, as they rely on rabbis looking for particular soul traits.

You are not denying science. You're denying superficial analysis. Not mention the fake test could've been produced out of any Gentile's DNA and they haven't proved whom it belongs to. And, finally, these companies are owned and operated by kikes. Any bribe and order from "above" in the hierarchy can make them write whatever they want in their reports. They are, in fact, known for branding some Gentiles as kikes and some kikes as Gentiles.

Those people are pathetic. I feel you're wasting time by talking to them. Next they'll dox you and put your name on the donations, and have you framed with fraud convictions. Be careful. That is how kikes and many "wealthy" people win in court: fabricated evidence and disappearing evidence. If they can do neither, they'll just bribe or blackmail the Lords and Ladies of "Justice".

ShadowTheRaven said:
siatris666 said:

Here I am. Who are you?

Hvítr Ormr said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
siatris666 said:

If you are then I remember you, we used to talk on twitter a while back but I dunno if you remember. I always wondered why you got banned/left or whatever, probably was just magestein though. Good to see you back now.

I just saw this too, and no I'm not the original poster, I do vaguely remember talking to you on Twitter and a few others. My accounts have been banned (suspended) on Twitter for revealing the truth and exposing the kikes. I remember also having issues with magestein lol, he had such nasty energy, and if Cobra is reading this I apologize for getting you in the crosshairs of my wrath. I was actually defending another jew against you, someone I thought was Aryan. This person I loved like my own brother. I can't believe I could be so misled by the enemy. I want Satanic unity, not division caused by infiltrators. I just had to put this out there even if the moon is void.

SiatrisTeloah said:
Hvítr Ormr said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

I just saw this too, and no I'm not the original poster, I do vaguely remember talking to you on Twitter and a few others. My accounts have been banned (suspended) on Twitter for revealing the truth and exposing the kikes. I remember also having issues with magestein lol, he had such nasty energy, and if Cobra is reading this I apologize for getting you in the crosshairs of my wrath. I was actually defending another jew against you, someone I thought was Aryan. This person I loved like my own brother. I can't believe I could be so misled by the enemy. I want Satanic unity, not division caused by infiltrators. I just had to put this out there even if the moon is void.

i remember u. people thought i was u. i wasn't.

i know u attack cobra too cause of stupidity bfore. i was too foolish. i even cursed him and all he had to say was that i did a mistake, he understands and that it's ok. hes a strange man.
he won me over. this time I DO NOT PLAN to do SHIT again, i am not stupid anymore. I meditate for the last yrs daily.

i put myself to the side. i saw he never was wrong until now or most of time. im glad ure back. people thought I was you, LOL

siatris666 said:
SiatrisTeloah said:
Hvítr Ormr said:

i know u attack cobra too cause of stupidity bfore. i was too foolish. i even cursed him and all he had to say was that i did a mistake, he understands and that it's ok. hes a strange man.
he won me over. this time I DO NOT PLAN to do SHIT again, i am not stupid anymore. I meditate for the last yrs daily.

i put myself to the side. i saw he never was wrong until now or most of time. im glad ure back. people thought I was you, LOL

Just to be clear, I never tried to curse him. I'm not that stupid. But I was going back and forth talking a lot of shit, and I made a disparaging comment about him in response to another one on a different platform...all because my ego at the time couldn't let it go, I must admit I was under Neptune-like influences...but I've recently been set free, and it's a wonderful feeling. I just want to leave it at that, and Hail Satan brother/sister

SiatrisTeloah said:
siatris666 said:
SiatrisTeloah said:

Just to be clear, I never tried to curse him. I'm not that stupid. But I was going back and forth talking a lot of shit, and I made a disparaging comment about him in response to another one on a different platform...all because my ego at the time couldn't let it go, I must admit I was under Neptune-like influences...but I've recently been set free, and it's a wonderful feeling. I just want to leave it at that, and Hail Satan brother/sister

i was deceived by a jew. i wont allow this to happen again.

its jews always that deceive...wish u luck, HS!

SiatrisTeloah said:

Ah, so I was wrong but you are here after all then. As I said, good to see you back, I remember some of the things we used to talk about back then. Hope you're doing well and things are going good for and such. Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread too, I've just been going through some of my old posts and I didn't realize you'd replied to me.

Hvítr Ormr said:
Ah, so I was wrong but you are here after all then. As I said, good to see you back, I remember some of the things we used to talk about back then. Hope you're doing well and things are going good for and such. Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread too, I've just been going through some of my old posts and I didn't realize you'd replied to me.

I'm back on Twitter if you still are but I forget your user name, just do a search for me if you ever want to chat again.

SiatrisTeloah said:
I'm back on Twitter if you still are but I forget your user name, just do a search for me if you ever want to chat again.

Sure that'd be cool, but I'm not on there anymore, I deleted that account a while ago cos I was concerned about anonymity. I'm not sure if there's any other more secure methods of talking, but if there were it'd be cool to talk on something like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back