Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something of curiosity and concern

Walkingstraight11

I have been away from the community for quite some time. Unfortunately the time hasn't been spent, in the majority in working on myself spiritually, so I have certain understandings in what could be the issue. I have been dedicated for over a decade, but have mainly been getting my shit whipped into line in major mental and physical transformations to occur, likely for the transformations I have foreseen on the spiritual end of things of which I have been determined to tackle at 100% strength without wavering. Such has continued without a day missed since I started again.

For a long time, I have had a certain pressure, or soreness in my 3rd and 4th Chakra, not as a neutral feeling, although it comes and goes, but more as something I may perceive as negative. It is a certain heaviness, and I am wondering if it is due to links from enemies of Satan. I do clean all aspects of the soul regularly now, and have done awakening meditations to what I can use of any free time I often don't have. My life is extremely busy, and I am surprised I can fit around 1 to 2 hours of spiritual training within my overbooked schedule. I thank the gods for allowing such to be crammed in.

I am sorry if this is disorganized, and for myself being a bit uninformed, as there is some feeling of shame within for being away for so long, and not participated in many things here that have so very blatantly, and positively changed the world. But I do intend to ask my share of questions, no matter how obvious the answers may come to some individuals, I have taken my steps as I have, and I consider progress as progress, even if much later than I wanted.

Life, due to circumstances in and out of my control, has been a large deal of suffering, but Satan and the gods have always shown they were there, to protect me, and even if it was to kick my butt in another time so I learned to be a better person in a proper and timely fashion. I am largely different in a number of ways than I used to be, ways I never even thought were a problem originally, and the way I think and operate fascinate me in how obsolete I once was on a number of levels.

I am happy to join in again, now that I am far more ready for spiritual advancement than I was, and this was weighing on me as to mention, as I have deeply wished to fight alongside all of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

Perhaps I will post more. As I believe I answered my own questions. For at the end of writing this now, the heaviness lifted from my 4th and 3rd Chakras, perhaps, denoting the guilt, shame, and some sort of self loathing, at least temporarily have been counteracted by my willingness and desire to be forthcoming with this.

I look to communicate more, and provide a more organized and guided testimonial. Particularly in the many things I have learned, so perhaps those who do not want to learn the hard way, over and over, can take it from someone who has.

I will not be stopping my spiritual advancement routines for a day after I had started some time ago. Although time doesn't exist, there are always moments to do something in accordance with spiritual advancement. These moments are precious, and we need to use them to their maximum to continually clean and empower ourselves, and move ourselves closer to high levels of consciousness and power, eventually godhood.

Either way I am happy to be here, even though much of this is disorganized, I am talking nonetheless to those I am proud to be among the ranks of. I am happy to be atleast some way, even though we are not physically next to one another, home, and I finally understand, and feel, I have never been alone, even before I dedicated.

Thank you, all of you, and especially Satan and the Gods, who have guided me all this while. I have always kept them and this community in my thoughts and close to my soul, even if I have been distant.

Walkingstraight11 said:

If I remember correctly, on the JoS, it says that if you feel pressure on a chakra (for example, the 3rd), it means that the one above is blocked.

Do you meditate on your 3rd and 4th chakras? 'Cause if you do, it might explain why you feel something there.

After reading your post, I get the impression that your thoughts are a bit disorganized. Have you tried incorporating void meditation in your schedule?

It is all in recovery of past decisions and the challenges life has thrown at me. I have fully incorporated most of Astaroths 8 fold path, with only a few things left out as to where I currently live. This will expand as I go on, the gods show that it will, and they truly do show they help those who help themselves.

I went ahead and refreshed myself on the information that has been rewritten for accuracy on JoS. Re reading pretty much everything still, lots of new information, especially here as well.

But apart from that, my meditations have included void meditations, and cycle through much of what is listed in the meditations section of JoS for what time I have variably every day due to work and my living situation. I try to fill all the gaps with something productive whether it's lifting, studying, meditating, or other when I am not working, something to help make steps forward.

I write from my soul when it comes to things like this, I usually have to draft an outline for organized works if it means adding structure to anything I write or do, like the writings on diet, and my testimonial I plan on posting here.

I didn't answer this, but yes, I meditate on all chakras in different ways.

For main chakras I meditate on them one at a time and in 3s, apart from the 7th, and those above the head. I also meditate on Chakra groupings like the heart and its extensions, or, the 6th Chakras and their extensions all over the face and head. Or meditations specific to cluster on the head, back, legs, and so on. I try to be thorough on the work, but the pain/pressure has remained.

I looked at HP Hoodcobras post on that we all have quite a ways to go, and I just remain patient, and trust in my abilities to lighten the weight in these Chakras on my own, and that I may share experiences and concerns here to see what others have experienced in relation to myself, and what I can do better, vise versa in collaboration with one another.

Ara666 said:
Walkingstraight11 said:

If I remember correctly, on the JoS, it says that if you feel pressure on a chakra (for example, the 3rd), it means that the one above is blocked.

Do you meditate on your 3rd and 4th chakras? 'Cause if you do, it might explain why you feel something there.

After reading your post, I get the impression that your thoughts are a bit disorganized. Have you tried incorporating void meditation in your schedule?

Hey there, so I took a step back and tried re accessing everything, and there is discomfort even in a still mind regards to void meditation, eyes open/closed and in and out of a trance. Yesterday I used sexual energy to knock on the 4th Chakra, and even with my concentration off a bit, I still feel a bit better today. I hadn't re included using that kind of energy yet, but served as a good reminder its a powerful option/tool. Just letting you know, thank you Ara666

Walkingstraight11 said:
Ara666 said:
Walkingstraight11 said:

Hey there, so I took a step back and tried re accessing everything, and there is discomfort even in a still mind regards to void meditation, eyes open/closed and in and out of a trance. Yesterday I used sexual energy to knock on the 4th Chakra, and even with my concentration off a bit, I still feel a bit better today. I hadn't re included using that kind of energy yet, but served as a good reminder its a powerful option/tool. Just letting you know, thank you Ara666

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help.

Hope you're feeling alright and wish you all the best.

Thank you, things are much better now, but Im still bringing everything to proper order in my life. The path is becoming clearer and easier to walk at the very least, and my soul and mind are far less clouded. Thank you again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back