Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Warefare by stickers!

Artisan

Hello my brothers and sisters, I was read the following post and instantly knew that this was something that should be done. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51765.
Credits to for the amazing idea!

What I propose is this. Using stickers for spreading SatanIsGod.org. Why stickers you ask? Stickers can be removed easily, this may seem like a downside but in reality is it amazing. You know why? Placing a sticker on something isn't vandalism and there is ZERO laws associated with stickers. The reason is because you can peel them right off without ANY damage!

Stickers can be used in AMAZING WAYS! I am going to post a few down below but the potential is ENDLESS! The only limit to stickers is the limit to your imagination! Make sure no cameras spot you though! You wouldn't want some jew finding your face! Wear a hoodie and make sure you WALK to the areas you are placing the stickers or make sure your car isn't seen by the camera! Your license plate could be traced back to you. always act under the cover of darkness if possible and NEVER act in a way which can reveal your identity!

books. ANYTHING about UFOs, Religion, Aliens, Conspiracy theories, or Spirituality with oppropriate stickers. Here are some examples of how you use stickers for books.

Alien/UFO books - "Did you know that the true creator of humanity is an extraterrestrial and teaches humanity how to gain spiritual powers? Satanisgod.org".

Conspiracy theory books - "What if I told you that there was a secret enemy walking among us that has created 3 religions meant to keep YOU ignorant and keep YOU from finding out the truth? SatanIsGod.org"

Spirituality books - "You're probably reading this book because you know 2 things.
1. the abrahamic religions(Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are false.
and
2. You want to know what TRUE spirituality is

What if I told you that those bullshit religions are really meant to keep you away from TRUE spirituality? What if I told you that SATAN was a real being and the whole purpose of those three bullshit religions was to keep you away from him? Want to learn more? SatanIsGod.org"

Religious books - Haha, I don't think I need to go in depth about this one! I am sure you all have PLENTY of anti-judeo tracks that can be used for this!

Frequented Areas If you live next to an area which is visited a lot then this could be a WONDERFUL place to put stickers. ESPECIALLY if you live next to a theme park! People visit theme parks from ALL OVER the world! Great places to put them are where people will see them!

Elevators On or near the elevator buttons! If you put a sticker here then people will definitely notice it!

Bathroom Mirrrs Let's be honest, When have you ever not looked in the mirror after using a restroom to make sure your teeth are clean and hair is in order? Great places are Movie theaters, restaurants, Public bathrooms. Basically, any bathroom that people will be using!

Places Teenagers Frequent If your town has an area where all the youth hang out then putting stickers in these areas could be perfect! As people are young the judeo brainwashing hasn't set in as strongly and it makes it easier for them to break out! Not to mention, I doubt the type of places teens frequent are going to be popular with parents! The youth is our future!

Skate Parks Again this deals with youth. The type of youth which hang out in skate parks are usually the more disobedient rebelious type! They would be the ones to be willing to sit down and read JoyOfSatan, even if just as a means of being rebelious!

Fast Food Locations Hundreds of people visit fast food locations every single day! If you place a couple of stickers on the drive through order menu at night then people will see the sticker while looking for food to order! Not you can visit this same fast food place and put stickers on the bathroom mirrors the next day!

Like I said before, there are a LOT of ways to use stickers! It is only limited by your imagination! Remember, place stickers in places where people will be looking! If you are looking at something then other people will be looking at it too!

HAIL SATAN!

Brother I've literally had the same exact ideas yesterday, like thinking of printing Satanic stickers and such. I don't think I'd like to order them online, for privacy reasons of course, but the printers cost quite a bit.

Back in the old yahoo egroups in the warfare section Maxine had this sheet you could print out. She called them stickers but they of course weren't the kind you actually stick on things.
So all the things you guys are talking about, instead of trying to put them on sticker like things just make up a sheet.
A short saying that would be easy to get several onto a sheet of paper. Print them out and cut them up to slip into things like books or pin to bulletin boards.
This way you don't have to order any thing online just make a simple doc and off you go.
Lets get this going!!

Hail Father Satan!

Aquarius said:
Brother I've literally had the same exact ideas yesterday, like thinking of printing Satanic stickers and such. I don't think I'd like to order them online, for privacy reasons of course, but the printers cost quite a bit.
I've had this idea before, and I would not mind ordering them online. I haven't done this because of not enough money for such a project.

Now that I look at one option online it would cost 92€ for 100x in the size of 10x7cm. I should do this. :D

Stickers like this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=218781#p218781

Aquarius said:

I have found that whenever I have a surge of inspiration to post a specific topic, many of my brothers and sisters also have that same surge. For instance, on the day before a topic about "JosExposed Sites" was posted I had an idea to post a topic on this EXACT subject but decided not to as I didn't feel my post would be adequate enough. Well, the next day another SS created a post that was MUCH more detailed than I would have created and provided more information. This was a while ago. More recently I was thinking about printing out JoS materials and creating a way to send them to people. THE NEXT DAY a member posted a thread about "JoS books" and spoke about the same thing. It appears we all get signals from Satan and his Gods about things which are important!

Also, in regards to printing you don't have to do that! With the methods I linked you can easily draw/create your own stickers! I definitely recommend making some with sections of texts that entice people to learn and put those around! However, small SatanIsGod.org stickers should work for smaller areas that you can't place a large sticker on! Remember, If you are looking at an area, other people are looking too!

Aquarius said:

Aquarius said:

What the fuck, somehow the links I posted on how to create stickers got removed during editing. Here.

How to make stickers CRAYOLA
4 ways to make stickers WIKIHOW
3 ways to make stickers

The crayola one is made for kids, making stickers at home is super easy. I am not sure why my links got removed when I was editing my post but it is what it is.

Good idea, lots of people do not ever visit any forum or comments, with stickers they can hear about us. I think that stickers must be very easy, for example Black Sun symbol with SATANISGOD.ORG link. People do not read long texts on streets.

NA has good propaganda fliers that I want to fold up and put in peoples mailboxes at night or staple to poles. You have to make it look innocent and appealing to normal people. Look at these for some inspiration to create SiG versions. I would but IDK how to use image editing software or anything like that.

https://natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
NA has good propaganda fliers that I want to fold up and put in peoples mailboxes at night or staple to poles. You have to make it look innocent and appealing to normal people. Look at these for some inspiration to create SiG versions. I would but IDK how to use image editing software or anything like that.

That is a great idea! I am an artist myself(Hence the name Artisan) so I will create some things and share them on this thread! Don't forget you can create stickers using the following methods

3 ways to make stickers

Enki4ever said:
Back in the old yahoo egroups in the warfare section Maxine had this sheet you could print out. She called them stickers but they of course weren't the kind you actually stick on things.
So all the things you guys are talking about, instead of trying to put them on sticker like things just make up a sheet.
A short saying that would be easy to get several onto a sheet of paper. Print them out and cut them up to slip into things like books or pin to bulletin boards.
This way you don't have to order any thing online just make a simple doc and off you go.
Lets get this going!!

Hail Father Satan!

Do you remember if it was an individual post or in the attachments? I have a couple of different backups from the Yahoo groups and I would love to be able to upload those pages to this thread!

If you don't remember I can search my files and try to find them!

You can use the following methods to make stickers out of things you have printed/made

3 ways to make stickers

Kurat said:
Good idea, lots of people do not ever visit any forum or comments, with stickers they can hear about us. I think that stickers must be very easy, for example Black Sun symbol with SATANISGOD.ORG link. People do not read long texts on streets.

The long texts would definitely be for books and such!

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
I've had this idea before, and I would not mind ordering them online. I haven't done this because of not enough money for such a project.

Now that I look at one option online it would cost 92€ for 100x in the size of 10x7cm. I should do this. :D

Stickers like this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=218781#p218781

You can create stickers from pieces of paper with these methods! Most of the methods have stickers that act like real stickers! You peel out the paper and stick it and it sticks! On the last link there is even information on making your stickers waterproof!

3 ways to make stickers

ive posted this idea before in the past. the ones i made were in dutch though, when i was still in NL. i put them on mailboxes, church doors and lamp posts and stop signs. meanwhile feel free to use any of these for stickers :) please excuse the dutch one though. i dont think its entirely grammatically correct as someone gave me a critique on it awhile back. however it still gets the sites accross.

JEWSUS-HATES-YOU.png
break-free-by-shadowekat-ddh3vzf.png
23.png

Hey Artisan. I remember them being in the files section of the yahoo group. Maxine had put them in there and at one point it might have been part of a sermon but I don't know. I just remember it being in the warfare section of the files.
I look forward to seeing any designs you make for this.

Hail Father Satan

Don't put it in people's mailbox. A lot of people got cameras on their house now like those camera door bells, and they will see who you are.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Don't put it in people's mailbox. A lot of people got cameras on their house now like those camera door bells, and they will see who you are.

Not if it’s dark, and I can wear mask if necessary with jewvid as the excuse. I don’t see any better way to get information directly to the people. Even if hundreds discard it, having one person that is receptive will be worth it.

Also this is an area in a state that voted for Don. There are no stasi snitches here. I’ve seen maybe 2 Biden signs in the entire area and those houses can just be avoided. If the cops stop me I’m not doing anything wrong or illegal. It’s a win win.

If I'm not mistaken, it's also a federal felony to put anything in anyone's mailbox, unless you're a mailman.

Artisan said:
You can create stickers from pieces of paper with these methods! Most of the methods have stickers that act like real stickers! You peel out the paper and stick it and it sticks! On the last link there is even information on making your stickers waterproof!

3 ways to make stickers
That's all well and good, but not quite the option for me. I'll just order some made by someone else and spend the time putting them to most visible places around public.

Not if it’s dark, and I can wear mask if necessary with jewvid as the excuse. I don’t see any better way to get information directly to the people. Even if hundreds discard it, having one person that is receptive will be worth it.

Also this is an area in a state that voted for Don. There are no stasi snitches here. I’ve seen maybe 2 Biden signs in the entire area and those houses can just be avoided. If the cops stop me I’m not doing anything wrong or illegal. It’s a win win.
Better approach is to stick the stickers where a lot of people go through. Entries/exits of commercial buildings, libraries, etc... It's also not a good approach to this issue to be the mask wearing night bandit...

Coraxo said:
If I'm not mistaken, it's also a federal felony to put anything in anyone's mailbox, unless you're a mailman.
I think it’s only a crime if you open someone’s mail or take something out of their mailbox.

Henu the Great said:
Better approach is to stick the stickers where a lot of people go through. Entries/exits of commercial buildings, libraries, etc... It's also not a good approach to this issue to be the mask wearing night bandit...
No one is stopping to read your sticker. It’s also more personal and means more if it’s in someone’s mailbox.

No one is stopping to read your sticker. It’s also more personal and means more if it’s in someone’s mailbox.
When it's in a spot that is hard to miss, or by something that people read then people will notice it and some will be intrigued. Most won't, that much is expected.

I'm pretty sure that stickers on mailboxes would be personal in a wrong way.

Coraxo said:
I think it’s only a crime if you open someone’s mail or take something out of their mailbox.

Henu the Great said:

It is 100% a federal offense to put shit in peoples mailboxes in the U.S. Don't do that.

Shadowcat said:
ive posted this idea before in the past. the ones i made were in dutch though, when i was still in NL. i put them on mailboxes, church doors and lamp posts and stop signs. meanwhile feel free to use any of these for stickers :) please excuse the dutch one though. i dont think its entirely grammatically correct as someone gave me a critique on it awhile back. however it still gets the sites accross.

JEWSUS-HATES-YOU.png
23.png

Great images! I plan on making a few of my own in the next coming weeks. I will create a thread and then tag the people who have posted in this thread about it.

Enki4ever said:
Hey Artisan. I remember them being in the files section of the yahoo group. Maxine had put them in there and at one point it might have been part of a sermon but I don't know. I just remember it being in the warfare section of the files.
I look forward to seeing any designs you make for this.

Hail Father Satan

Thank you so much! I plan to be creating a few images that people can turn into stickers and creating a seperate thread for them. I will also be including all of the stickers from the yahoo groups as well as any other images that would make great stickers that I can find! I will tag you in it!

Meme warfare images will be a great place for finding sticker and sticker ideas I'm sure!

Coraxo said:

Henu the Great said:

It is 100% a federal offense to put shit in peoples mailboxes in the U.S. Don't do that.

Shadowcat said:

JEWSUS-HATES-YOU.png
23.png

Great images! I plan on making a few of my own in the next coming weeks. I will create a thread and then tag the people who have posted in this thread about it.

Artisan said:
Coraxo said:

Henu the Great said:

Shadowcat said:

JEWSUS-HATES-YOU.png
23.png

Nice :3

i have the stickers file is anyone needs it. i actually bought some sticker paper and printed them and and started to put then up around my city, the most costly part is the ink the sticker paper was like 10usd for 20 sheets and you could just use a regular printer for the printing but the ink if you don't have any is almost 50usd. but i think its worth it.

Just remember to use inkjet and not laser.

Laser can leave behind micro-print details. Recently these past while inkjet printers have been popularized due to lasers leaving behind small UID traces on printed matter.

Some have complained like EFF regarding privacy matters.

Yes, printer ink is one of the most expensive liquids in the world. It is more expensive than a bag of human blood. It has very specific qualities that make it hard to create.

Artisan said:
Hello my brothers and sisters, I was read the following post and instantly knew that this was something that should be done. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51765.
Credits to for the amazing idea!

What I propose is this. Using stickers for spreading SatanIsGod.org. Why stickers you ask? Stickers can be removed easily, this may seem like a downside but in reality is it amazing. You know why? Placing a sticker on something isn't vandalism and there is ZERO laws associated with stickers. The reason is because you can peel them right off without ANY damage!

Stickers can be used in AMAZING WAYS! I am going to post a few down below but the potential is ENDLESS! The only limit to stickers is the limit to your imagination! Make sure no cameras spot you though! You wouldn't want some jew finding your face! Wear a hoodie and make sure you WALK to the areas you are placing the stickers or make sure your car isn't seen by the camera! Your license plate could be traced back to you. always act under the cover of darkness if possible and NEVER act in a way which can reveal your identity!

books. ANYTHING about UFOs, Religion, Aliens, Conspiracy theories, or Spirituality with oppropriate stickers. Here are some examples of how you use stickers for books.

Alien/UFO books - "Did you know that the true creator of humanity is an extraterrestrial and teaches humanity how to gain spiritual powers? Satanisgod.org".

Conspiracy theory books - "What if I told you that there was a secret enemy walking among us that has created 3 religions meant to keep YOU ignorant and keep YOU from finding out the truth? SatanIsGod.org"

Spirituality books - "You're probably reading this book because you know 2 things.
1. the abrahamic religions(Judaism, Christianity, Islam) are false.
and
2. You want to know what TRUE spirituality is

What if I told you that those bullshit religions are really meant to keep you away from TRUE spirituality? What if I told you that SATAN was a real being and the whole purpose of those three bullshit religions was to keep you away from him? Want to learn more? SatanIsGod.org"

Religious books - Haha, I don't think I need to go in depth about this one! I am sure you all have PLENTY of anti-judeo tracks that can be used for this!

Frequented Areas If you live next to an area which is visited a lot then this could be a WONDERFUL place to put stickers. ESPECIALLY if you live next to a theme park! People visit theme parks from ALL OVER the world! Great places to put them are where people will see them!

Elevators On or near the elevator buttons! If you put a sticker here then people will definitely notice it!

Bathroom Mirrrs Let's be honest, When have you ever not looked in the mirror after using a restroom to make sure your teeth are clean and hair is in order? Great places are Movie theaters, restaurants, Public bathrooms. Basically, any bathroom that people will be using!

Places Teenagers Frequent If your town has an area where all the youth hang out then putting stickers in these areas could be perfect! As people are young the judeo brainwashing hasn't set in as strongly and it makes it easier for them to break out! Not to mention, I doubt the type of places teens frequent are going to be popular with parents! The youth is our future!

Skate Parks Again this deals with youth. The type of youth which hang out in skate parks are usually the more disobedient rebelious type! They would be the ones to be willing to sit down and read JoyOfSatan, even if just as a means of being rebelious!

Fast Food Locations Hundreds of people visit fast food locations every single day! If you place a couple of stickers on the drive through order menu at night then people will see the sticker while looking for food to order! Not you can visit this same fast food place and put stickers on the bathroom mirrors the next day!

Like I said before, there are a LOT of ways to use stickers! It is only limited by your imagination! Remember, place stickers in places where people will be looking! If you are looking at something then other people will be looking at it too!

HAIL SATAN!

Genius, I love that so much :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back