Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Psi wheel

Catalincata94

I want to ask if the psi wheel is or not safe to do for us SS? I found out that it can be used to manipulate others thought that technique, the psi wheel but, not totally sure yet. I practiced it for some time in the past and now again for some days...

Catalincata94 said:
I want to ask if the psi wheel is or not safe to do for us SS? I found out that it can be used to manipulate others thought that technique, the psi wheel but, not totally sure yet. I practiced it for some time in the past and now again for some days...
Quite frankly as long as it is not associated with the RHP joo shit then I think it should be fine for SS to experiment.

But that's just my own personal opinion.

Catalincata94 said:

Everybody can move a little piece of paper.
Not your spiritual energy moves it but your thermal energy.

Your hands heat up the air, the air expands and rises,
Your hands have created a slight current of flowing air.
This current moves the paper.

This is nothing spiritual

of the true light said:
Catalincata94 said:
Quite frankly as long as it is not associated with the RHP joo shit then I think it should be fine for SS to experiment.

RHP joo? what does that mean?

Catalincata94 said:
of the true light said:
Catalincata94 said:

RHP joo? what does that mean?
Right hand path.

NinRick said:
Catalincata94 said:

Everybody can move a little piece of paper.
Not your spiritual energy moves it but your thermal energy.

Your hands heat up the air, the air expands and rises,
Your hands have created a slight current of flowing air.
This current moves the paper.

This is nothing spiritual
Na i know i'm right and that theory is not the case. So yeah you use your hands first then the next level is without hands then if it rotates what does that mean? if you don't use you hand then that theory you just said is nullified because it's not the heat of the hands and even with hands it can be proven that it's real by cousciously moving it in the direction you want, i did that already and without hands too but without hands was harder to rotate, for now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back