Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Would someone help me to CURSE a viccan?

APoleWhoLostAlot

I've read that Satanism despises vicca, that vicca is a distortion of Satanism and, to tell you the truth, a viccan girl is the reason of all my suffering which started five years ago and is still going. I'm 100% sure I've been cursed by her as all what has happened to me so far is beyond logic and is quite unusual. She's done it for no other reason but disagreement. She thought of herself as a vampire and was searching the web for young people she could cut and lick their blood. I told her she's no vampire that she's just a woman who drinks blood and that's all. I know there are many powerful people here. Would someone help me to destroy her? Like, really destroy her? We can discuss about repayment, I know that nothing is for free. I've once found someone practicing black magic and he helped me to destroy her defenses, but couldn't help me to destroy her. I'm still looking for an authentic black magic practicioner to help me get revenge. I'm weak and can't wait years to master black magic myself. I'm not even dedicated, I'm writing in advance to avoid possible confusion. I've waited long enough, she has to get what she deserves.

It sounds like a waste of time and effort. She is already cursing herself. Going around drinking blood? I think she will stop when she ends up getting AIDs.

No need to waste energy with this much. It's cause your weak as you admit that this even has an effect. She really doesn't have that much power. Focus on cleansing and protection and maybe do a sun square when it gets in Aries. You will be fine. I doubt many people would waste time on a target like this when we have the real enemy to fight. I mean if it was an actual enemy person deep into their programs causing problems in your life maybe worth it but not with this.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
I've read that Satanism despises vicca, that vicca is a distortion of Satanism and, to tell you the truth, a viccan girl is the reason of all my suffering which started five years ago and is still going. I'm 100% sure I've been cursed by her as all what has happened to me so far is beyond logic and is quite unusual. She's done it for no other reason but disagreement. She thought of herself as a vampire and was searching the web for young people she could cut and lick their blood. I told her she's no vampire that she's just a woman who drinks blood and that's all. I know there are many powerful people here. Would someone help me to destroy her? Like, really destroy her? We can discuss about repayment, I know that nothing is for free. I've once found someone practicing black magic and he helped me to destroy her defenses, but couldn't help me to destroy her. I'm still looking for an authentic black magic practicioner to help me get revenge. I'm weak and can't wait years to master black magic myself. I'm not even dedicated, I'm writing in advance to avoid possible confusion. I've waited long enough, she has to get what she deserves.

Also destruction of her will do nothing to help you with what is going on. You need to cleanse it.

You should stop wasting your time around these very crazy people.

You can remove curses by methods that are already shared. If you spent more time meditating she would be powerless against you.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Meteor said:

First of all I wanted to write that I really appreciate that a High Priest decided to reply to this thread. Thank you HP. Hoodedcobra666 for noticing this text.
If it comes to the topic itself, I'm glad people replied and not ignored it as it was some childlish idea. This is exactly where the problem reveals itself that is - this is no childlish whim, but a strong, focused desire for revenge. To tell you the truth, I've found Spiritual Satanism by searching through websites and people who are familiar with occult to help me repay that viccan. This is how I've found the translated .pdf which ultimately directed me here. That's the whole story.
You see, I really can't ignore it nor focus only on curing myself. This person took away the thing I loved even more than my family - my feelings, my artistic soul. It was my everything, my core, my drive motor. And she degraded me to a common guy. I really can't stand it and can't leave it like that. I really want that person to suffer, take away everything what's precious to her. This is my first thought after waking up and the last one before sleep since five years. From time to time I even consider killing her then myself to avoid jail. I know who she is and where she lives. If not the fact I've a family, she'd be dead by now. I know how it looks like, but that's how it is. I'm honest.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:

Her weak wiccan curses did not destroy you. Your unique aspects of your soul are still present, even if they are dulled by a curse. Through your own cleaning and empowerment you will likely lift the curse on your own. Just go even 10 days in the 40 day program and you can likely gather enough energy to do a Returning Curses cleaning. This would remove it and send it back to her. If not then, then you would do aura cleaning or the RC every day anyway, so it is inevitable it would be removed.

You will have your time to enact justice, but you have to be patient and take the proper steps in the mean time. Doing something drastic like you mentioned is utterly retarded and you should permanently extinguish such thoughts from your mind.

A bigger question that I need to ask you: Why are you not dedicated yet? What obstacles stand in your way? This is a bigger deal than a weak curse from some weirdo. Focus on the priorities.

Blitzkreig said:
APoleWhoLostAlot said:

Her weak wiccan curses did not destroy you. Your unique aspects of your soul are still present, even if they are dulled by a curse. Through your own cleaning and empowerment you will likely lift the curse on your own. Just go even 10 days in the 40 day program and you can likely gather enough energy to do a Returning Curses cleaning. This would remove it and send it back to her. If not then, then you would do aura cleaning or the RC every day anyway, so it is inevitable it would be removed.

You will have your time to enact justice, but you have to be patient and take the proper steps in the mean time. Doing something drastic like you mentioned is utterly retarded and you should permanently extinguish such thoughts from your mind.

A bigger question that I need to ask you: Why are you not dedicated yet? What obstacles stand in your way? This is a bigger deal than a weak curse from some weirdo. Focus on the priorities.

Good point. It is of course always your choice but the dedication helps in a lot of things. It will remove some enemy things from your soul and place you under Satan's protection. It won't do everything for you but it will help. Basically it will remove you from being in just the usual stream of energy on earth which will help a lot cause things will be attacking from the outside more so than the inside. You will still have to do protection and cleansing and whatever else.

Also Have you been doing rtrs and the Tetragrammaton thingy and the other stuff we did. I seem to remember you posting once in one of those threads but I can't be sure. If you were without doing the dedication. That is kind of dumb. Your supposed to wait to do the dedication before doing it.

I mean it's your choice but if you take a step like that it's not really your choice anymore cause the enemy will mess you up and they don't forget stuff they will be messing with you for years even if you just went away and did nothing more or tried to go to their side. This may be partly enemy attacks and not even what she is doing. I suggest the dedication and to get serious with cleansing.

We do not need to do anything at all. Just use the Returning Curses part 1 and 2 like it has been suggested. Part 1 cleanse you of the degeneracy, part 2 returns the degeneracy back to her. Wiccans are weak as fuck. Most of them have negligible power that anyone can overcome in a week or two of meditations. It's basically a joke. And she can keep cursing you all she wants, but she'll only curse herself as things go back to her amplified.

That, with the final RTR and a standard meditation schedule will get you sorted. Do not overcomplicate things.

You have received excellent advice from people. Now, it is time to stop making excuses and start taking action.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:

This wiccan new ager and claim they are blood drinking vampire type magicians... I meet this type of people when I am discover occult newbie and they are fucked my life by their disgusting curses too, actualy they can be powerful because enemy help them alot sometimes soo much they are deep into enemy. And your cure is DEDICATION, DEDICATION AND DEDICATION five year is long time and probably she has a big control over you read joyofsatan and dedicate it is realy help you a lot, gotta have discipline and beat her. RTRs help to break her curses too or maybe you dont want to dedicate satan then good luck nobody get your revenge here you get your revenge when you have truth(dedication) and power(self-discipline) because I experience exactly same things this Wicca new age blood drinker vampire covens... I hate them so much

Blitzkreig said:
APoleWhoLostAlot said:

This person wasn't dedicated and I think doing the rtrs and meditating as if they were dedicated. This is probably pretty much all enemy attack. Especially the thoughts about the murder and killing ones self. I know very well the enemy puts thoughts like this in people's heads even ones having nothing to do with this religion. They love things like this (see Andrea Yates as the most famous example) it would be good if people could realize people in wicca and the new age stuff of all things are spiritually as powerless as xtians. They often even still go to church. That is why this is misdirected and a waste of time but I don't doubt stuff like this is going on what the OP said.

Meteor said:

Thank You. Your words comfort me a bit. It means a lot to me.
Blitzkreig said:
A bigger question that I need to ask you: Why are you not dedicated yet? What obstacles stand in your way?

There are two things. First, I'm afraid. I've done some terrible things and am afraid I'll be punished. Please, don't ask me about them. The curse, or whatever happened to me, much contributed to those acts, but it doesn't excuse me.
The second is that something or someone is trying to contact me. It/He/Her has already sent few obvious signs to me - they contained mentions (in a form of events) to exact things I loved. I've to establish the source of it at all costs. It's the first time ever something or someone contacted me like that. And still does. Even today. Those are very subtle actions, but undoubtful. They mention things I loved and which made me cry before my tragedy happened. I'm afraid if I dedicate, this being or force will go away. It's beautiful what it does. Never a supernatural being or force has given me that much attention in my life.

slyscorpion said:
Also Have you been doing rtrs and the Tetragrammaton thingy and the other stuff we did. I seem to remember you posting once in one of those threads but I can't be sure. If you were without doing the dedication. That is kind of dumb. Your supposed to wait to do the dedication before doing it

No. I haven't done any rituals yet. I know it'd be dangerous without dedication.

Stormblood said:
You have received excellent advice from people. Now, it is time to stop making excuses and start taking action.

I know. But I'm not dedicated yet. I've explained it to Blitzkreig.

deadman s whisper said:
This wiccan new ager and claim they are blood drinking vampire type magicians... I meet this type of people when I am discover occult newbie and they are fucked my life by their disgusting curses too, actualy they can be powerful because enemy help them alot sometimes soo much they are deep into enemy. And your cure is DEDICATION, DEDICATION AND DEDICATION five year is long time and probably she has a big control over you read joyofsatan and dedicate it is realy help you a lot, gotta have discipline and beat her. RTRs help to break her curses too or maybe you dont want to dedicate satan then good luck nobody get your revenge here you get your revenge when you have truth(dedication) and power(self-discipline) because I experience exactly same things this Wicca new age blood drinker vampire covens... I hate them so much

Could Gods or their Messengers help me this one time or it'd be bothering Them?

slyscorpion said:
This person wasn't dedicated and I think doing the rtrs and meditating as if they were dedicated.

Yes, I haven't done any rts so far. I know it'd be stupid as I'm not dedicated and it could mean bigger trouble for me.

To the moderator: Can I post freely? I've a lot of messages to reply on as my replies await acceptation everytime and this is quite a delay in my actions. I'm not a jewish/christian spy. Or spy at all. Just a curious and undecided yet person.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
Meteor said:

Blitzkreig said:
A bigger question that I need to ask you: Why are you not dedicated yet? What obstacles stand in your way?

There are two things. First, I'm afraid. I've done some terrible things and am afraid I'll be punished. Please, don't ask me about them. The curse, or whatever happened to me, much contributed to those acts, but it doesn't excuse me.
The second is that something or someone is trying to contact me. It/He/Her has already sent few obvious signs to me - they contained mentions (in a form of events) to exact things I loved. I've to establish the source of it at all costs. It's the first time ever something or someone contacted me like that. And still does. Even today. Those are very subtle actions, but undoubtful. They mention things I loved and which made me cry before my tragedy happened. I'm afraid if I dedicate, this being or force will go away. It's beautiful what it does. Never a supernatural being or force has given me that much attention in my life.

slyscorpion said:
Also Have you been doing rtrs and the Tetragrammaton thingy and the other stuff we did. I seem to remember you posting once in one of those threads but I can't be sure. If you were without doing the dedication. That is kind of dumb. Your supposed to wait to do the dedication before doing it

No. I haven't done any rituals yet. I know it'd be dangerous without dedication.

Stormblood said:

deadman s whisper said:

slyscorpion said:
This person wasn't dedicated and I think doing the rtrs and meditating as if they were dedicated.

Yes, I haven't done any rts so far. I know it'd be stupid as I'm not dedicated and it could mean bigger trouble for me.

To the moderator: Can I post freely? I've a lot of messages to reply on as my replies await acceptation everytime and this is quite a delay in my actions. I'm not a jewish/christian spy. Or spy at all. Just a curious and undecided yet person.

The Gods are pretty understanding to be honest if you did something in your past it's mostly a result of programming. Ok so you were badly programmed and taken over by the enemy you did something that was bad most likely related to enemy occult practices from what your saying. You didn't have it in your heart that this was the right thing to do. The Gods see this. If you need to do anything to make up for it it would be dedicate and fight on our side. Good for not doing the rituals till your dedicated though. The Gods have been really understanding please click on my username and read what I said to the people that are returning to Satanism (there was two of them) some Satanists might not accept you if they heard about some stuff but the Gods they know your heart they know what happened you were programmed by the enemy. You probably could do the Ansuz meditation l talk about in those recent replies to free yourself from the enemy even if not dedicated. The rtr is going to improve your life and get rid of a lot of this because these curses are related to the enemy I suspect not even this person. I knew a person who was wiccan once. She was a neighbor of mine in one of the apartments I used to live in. She had all sorts of horrible stuff happening in her life. She thought someone had cursed her. Like for example some people she knew were dying in front of her. She claimed that when she went to the funeral of a relative someone else died in front of her suddenly that night. She became an alcoholic. A dog died in the middle of the street. Most things she was trying to do would fail. She never was able to get a Job and couldn't get much money either.

The problem wasn't a curse against her. The problem is tying into the enemy and kabbalistic curses of the enemy. Maybe you are the same way in some things. Don't spend your money on getting psychic healing from someone or something that is not going to solve this that is what she would do.

The rtr can break this a lot or all the way. But you will have to do a lot of cleansing after. You will also have to put the past in the past and move on from this. Fuck this other person that's not really the problem. If you did some weird occult stuff then that's your problem. That makes it worse than just xtianity or something.

Also the being doesn't sound like something negative Satan and his Demons are not going to take that away. In fact that could be a human person that you knew from a past life. My soulmate kind of drew me towards her etc. The Gods don't want to stop that even if the person is not SS right now. I know that cause my girl was deeply confused and a little into enemy stuff and the Gods wanted me to stick with her and help her not leave.

Stop thinking of cursing or destroying this person if anything do a ritual to detach from her. Remove any links to her with either Ansuz or visualization.

Later if you advance then you can curse her. Right now a complete waste of effort cause what you do won't do much and no one here will waste time with this when we know the real issue from reading this at least people that are smart do.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
Meteor said:

Blitzkreig said:

slyscorpion said:

Stormblood said:

deadman s whisper said:

slyscorpion said:

Also if you do need to make amends for something the Gods can show you how later. But likely your fine they realize your programming is what caused you to do this. Your right the curses. But not the curses you think.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:

I'm no moderator here but I can tell you everyone is on moderation here, except moderators. So, do not take it personally.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
Meteor said:

Blitzkreig said:

slyscorpion said:

Stormblood said:

deadman s whisper said:

slyscorpion said:

Maybe she is weak or powerful but I can say based on my experiences with them(goyim magicians), enemy can see her and you, they know you are close to truth and gain experience from this 5 year battle when you recover you are a problem them too. Probably they helped her and continue to fuck your life. If you fight for satan of course satan and gods want to help you you are tired need recover and you are angry them for what they/her done to you, make a decision and get your revenge.

slyscorpion said:

The Gods are that much forgiving? Although what I've done was a result of anger and resignation, it does not excuse me. I'd never do such things if this curse or whatever it is didn't happen, I'm fully sure about this. I regret it. The more time has passed the more I realise how horrible it was to do so from my side.

What you wrote about that viccan is scary. In my eyes that had to be a powerful curse. Like a fatum, some sort of a bad predestination was brought upon her. To be honest it's exactly what I'd love to do to the viccan who's messed me up.

I've never been into occult before, so it's unlikely what is happening is partly because my actions. And I'm afraid I'm not able to leave past in the past - because my past was beautiful and the current is pathetic.

Yes, I don't think this being has bad intentions. What it does is comforting and I can even say that it gives me a hope of some kind. That something big may happen soon. That everything will be alright. It's actions don't make me feel worse.

It's possible it may be part of a christian programming. My belief in christianity was strong back then. Thinking about it now, I even started to pray with quite exhausting prayers not long before it all happened. But was it really it? If it didn't happen I'd probably still be a christian. What happened started my great rebelion against christianity and you know the rest. Was it what the enemy wanted?

This reply of yours really cheer me up, thank you for it.

Stormblood said:
I'm no moderator here but I can tell you everyone is on moderation here, except moderators. So, do not take it personally.

No, I don't take it personally. No :) I just wanted to be able to reply faster, that's all. But if everyone is under moderation here then I understand.

deadman s whisper said:
Maybe she is weak or powerful but I can say based on my experiences with them(goyim magicians), enemy can see her and you, they know you are close to truth and gain experience from this 5 year battle when you recover you are a problem them too. Probably they helped her and continue to fuck your life. If you fight for satan of course satan and gods want to help you you are tired need recover and you are angry them for what they/her done to you, make a decision and get your revenge

I appreciate your support, guys :) All of you.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
slyscorpion said:

The Gods are that much forgiving? Although what I've done was a result of anger and resignation, it does not excuse me. I'd never do such things if this curse or whatever it is didn't happen, I'm fully sure about this. I regret it. The more time has passed the more I realise how horrible it was to do so from my side.

What you wrote about that viccan is scary. In my eyes that had to be a powerful curse. Like a fatum, some sort of a bad predestination was brought upon her. To be honest it's exactly what I'd love to do to the viccan who's messed me up.

I've never been into occult before, so it's unlikely what is happening is partly because my actions. And I'm afraid I'm not able to leave past in the past - because my past was beautiful and the current is pathetic.

Yes, I don't think this being has bad intentions. What it does is comforting and I can even say that it gives me a hope of some kind. That something big may happen soon. That everything will be alright. It's actions don't make me feel worse.

It's possible it may be part of a christian programming. My belief in christianity was strong back then. Thinking about it now, I even started to pray with quite exhausting prayers not long before it all happened. But was it really it? If it didn't happen I'd probably still be a christian. What happened started my great rebelion against christianity and you know the rest. Was it what the enemy wanted?

Stormblood said:

No, I don't take it personally. No :) I just wanted to be able to reply faster, that's all. But if everyone is under moderation here then I understand.

deadman s whisper said:
Maybe she is weak or powerful but I can say based on my experiences with them(goyim magicians), enemy can see her and you, they know you are close to truth and gain experience from this 5 year battle when you recover you are a problem them too. Probably they helped her and continue to fuck your life. If you fight for satan of course satan and gods want to help you you are tired need recover and you are angry them for what they/her done to you, make a decision and get your revenge

The Gods are completely understanding of what happens as a result of programming. What you can do is tommorow (when moon is in Aquarius) start a working to free yourself from Christian programming. Munka or Ansuz or Uruz rune which ever you like the best they all work. 111(a number of the sun close to the 108 people used to use that was found to be ruled by Saturn and bad) or 88 times affirmation "I am completely and totally free of all Christian programming and influence in every and all ways"

Tommorow or the next day is good to start this see www.moontracks.com for info on where the moon is.

You wouldn't have to be dedicated for this but that can only benifit you. If you know this is the truth then it's just xtian programming and fears holding you back.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
slyscorpion said:

Stormblood said:

deadman s whisper said:

There was a lot more with this wiccan person sorry for second post but wanted to write about it when I had more time. I only scratched the surface of what I saw. Her place got broken into, she had all sorts of weird entities around. My life started going crazy too at that time I had a lot of really strange stuff happening. So basically one time I had this person who seemed possessed by something he had these scissors in his had and he was like who do you believe in Jesus or Satan. You better pray I don't stab you he was like holding this up I believe though I can't remember he had a knife too cause he cut himself with something later I know that. Then he was like the devil commands you to kill I see the number 7 (her door was Number 7). I felt there was some evil entity there someone who was a friend got scared and decided to talk to some xtian pastor. I knew that really wasn't going to help anything though. This stuff that happened in my place was related to the entities that were around her. Somehow I got that guy out of my apartment don't even remember how he ended up there but my door was broken (from another break in) and they wouldn't fix it.

Don't know if all this kind of insane stuff is still going on in that house or if it was totally related to her but when I moved out of there this kind of weird stuff stopped.

But anyways this is the kind of thing I was talking about with the enemy. I do not know if anyone ever helped her out or not to be honest. She thought moving far away would stop this stuff. It probably wouldn't. Whatever is going on in your life won't stop either till you remove enemy curses by doing rtr and remove programming and dedicate etc.

I give her credit that she told me correctly where to move to to meet the person I knew in my past life and I did later after thinking about it a lot. That is the person I know now.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:

Like Slyscorpion has mentioned, the Gods won't hold this against you. If anything, they show how to truly make amends, if it is required. If you are "not worthy" now, then you never will be, however this is not the case. Plus, think about all the past lives people have. You don't think some people have done awful things? For people to make amends, they need the ability to do so.

You are still living and breathing so you have not been damned to die. Furthermore, you are here now in Satan's ministry. You are not here to troll, so you must be here to learn. If you were not "supposed" to be a part of this, according to the Gods' will, you would not be here.

--------------------------------------------

If this being is truly beneficial to you, then it would remain. The Gods would not just frighten them away for no reason. It could be a past being that has a relationship with you, for example.

However, if this still concerns you, you could express this to Satan before you dedicate. Tell him what you told me.

---------------------------------------------

Understand what you gain by dedication: You agree to join the side of the Gods, and in return they agree to guide you and defend you from threats you are unable to address on your own. They guide you to the knowledge and ability to fix or do what you need to do to advance. They understand that you did not know the right course of action in the past. They understand you had issues that influenced your emotions, even when it might have caused you to act irrationally.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
Hey,
I really believe you should read this sermon from High priestess Maxine Dietrich. You really need it.
https://archive.is/eWugv
Don't let your hate consume you direct it positively. And please never do anything stupid you'll end up miserable and in jail.

I appreciate your good will and that you are trying to help me and so it's my move now. I've been thinking for 2 days about what you wrote to me. If the dedication is the thing I truly and eventually need and what you told me about the Gods is true then there is one thing that may fasten my dedication. Is here a person powerful and close to Satan enough to make a numerology of mine? Basing also on planets and zodiac signs as I read it all has a crucial meaning? This could answer some of my questions, I read about the numbers assigned to specific God. Otherwise I'll be forced to decide about my dedication after reading the translated .pdf I told you about before. And with all my inner conflicts and doubts it may take some time. I need to be 80-100% sure about the new way I want to follow. I've chosen wrong once, christianity, and I don't want to make the same mistake again. My current emotional situation doesn't let me to experience more problems.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:

Ok, I understand. Satan does not threaten to send you to eternal damnation if you decide to leave him. The alliance between you and him can be broken with no penalties. In these cases, he is the one that absorbs the loss because he invests in you. In this sense, there is nothing binding here.

As far as this question about astrology or numerology: Your best bet is to make a new thread about this to garner the proper attention. Good luck.

The thing with dedication is interesting in a sense, that if you ar a Satanic soul, and dedicate, it's like coming home. And if you are not, you can just leave. No one is forcing anything upon you, unlike with xianity.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:

I appreciate your good will and that you are trying to help me and so it's my move now. I've been thinking for 2 days about what you wrote to me. If the dedication is the thing I truly and eventually need and what you told me about the Gods is true then there is one thing that may fasten my dedication. Is here a person powerful and close to Satan enough to make a numerology of mine? Basing also on planets and zodiac signs as I read it all has a crucial meaning? This could answer some of my questions, I read about the numbers assigned to specific God. Otherwise I'll be forced to decide about my dedication after reading the translated .pdf I told you about before. And with all my inner conflicts and doubts it may take some time. I need to be 80-100% sure about the new way I want to follow. I've chosen wrong once, christianity, and I don't want to make the same mistake again. My current emotional situation doesn't let me to experience more problems.

The problem with xtianity is it never is a choice. I am glad you found my advice helpful. Sorry don't really know much about numerology so can't help but you can create a new thread on that. I personally don't know how numerology and astrology can help you in knowing whether you should dedicate or not though. It's kind of an unrelated thing in my mind as people of all sorts of different numbers and signs and aspects have dedicated and are on this path.

Funny. You know what happened? After I've posted my previous message about numerology, two days later a letter adressed to me came. It turned out it was from jehova witnesses. I've been talking with them few times a year ago, before the pandemy. Then our contact was cut. And now, I see a letter from them with a phone number of one of them and a few magazines of theirs. They were about suffering, because I've told then about what happened to me when we talked back then. Funny.

About the numerology - I came with the idea as I've read few texts of HP Maxine speaking about it. I've read she's into it and she was describing some things coming from the numerology knowledge and it made me curious.

Maybe I'll make a new thread. I'm not sure still, but like I've said - it may fasten my decision.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:

Can I get her name or the link where you found her? I would to try it what can I make with using my black magic.

APoleWhoLostAlot said:
I'm still looking for an authentic black magic practicioner to help me get revenge. I'm weak and can't wait years to master black magic myself.
Yea you definitely won't learn shit if you keep asking people to do stuff for you.
I mean this is fine if you plan do other things and not concern yourself with black magic.

But if you want to learn black magic, isn't this the best time to start? you have to start somewhere.
it ain't really that hard, besides you already got more than enough reason to do it.

People like this never learn unless disaster meets them, if you don't do something she's just going to keep doing this to other people, like she did with you.
Besides, are you just going to take what she did to you?

Don't hold back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back