Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

There is an entity on my apartment roof...

Satanfire666

When i sit on my room in my apartment i hear The sound of someone running over the roof Especially late at night.. Lets say maybe like 2 or 3 a.m!!! Anyway.. I asked my neighbors, and they all answered that they had heard nothing and they know nothing...i tried going upstairs to the roof and i saw nothing or heard nothing... Is it possible that this is a demon/demoness? But why the hack is he running on the roof like this? Anyway i tried to ask my My subconscious mind through a trance state and the answers led me to search for google about an egyptian goddess named "taweret" she is an alien creature that looks like a Crocodile or hippo that used to Protects women during childbirth.

1*fh7EkoZd1wieBz5yYtznRw.jpeg

1200px-Taweret.svg.png

tavish-snyder-asset.jpg

Is there a chance that she is my guardian? But look at her she looks like enemy reptilians!!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You are hearing raccoons running around on the roof. :lol:
That's what they do at night time.

Raccoon_picture_cute_2.jpg

I live in saudi arabia... We don't have them here lol :lol:

Its infact the sound of a freakin human feet crashing with the ground, racoons can not make this sound unless if they are hybrid human-sized racons with huge feet...

Yeah lol probably something like this or some animal. I don't know about that egyptian Goddess (the depiction really does look like a Reptilian and I know the enemy was corrupting stuff back then so if it says nothing about her on the JOS leave it alone and don't do any rituals to her or anything)

I don't know if there's magpies in Saudi Arabia, but those birds make the noise that a person would make on the roof, they're on my roof nearly regularly being cheeky buggers.

Satanfire666 said:
When i sit on my room in my apartment i hear The sound of someone running over the roof Especially late at night.. Lets say maybe like 2 or 3 a.m!!! Anyway.. I asked my neighbors, and they all answered that they had heard nothing and they know nothing...i tried going upstairs to the roof and i saw nothing or heard nothing... Is it possible that this is a demon/demoness? But why the hack is he running on the roof like this? Anyway i tried to ask my My subconscious mind through a trance state and the answers led me to search for google about an egyptian goddess named "taweret" she is an alien creature that looks like a Crocodile or hippo that used to Protects women during childbirth.

1200px-Taweret.svg.png

tavish-snyder-asset.jpg

Is there a chance that she is my guardian? But look at her she looks like enemy reptilians!!

Points and a void recommend for you. Seriously, enough with the psycho stuff people. Time to lay off the drugs. Not be mean, but who else says, guys!! I hear someone on the roof, it's an alien! It may also be invisible!

Better barrel roll into the bushes, before that tiger gets you too. As for the Goddess, no she doesnt look like a reptilian, she looks like a hippo....at least in allegorical form.

Barrel roll and hippo, nod if you get the reference.

It's time to weed the crazies out, other wise we will only ever be viewed in this regard. But I dont say all this to dehumanize you the poster in this particular topic. Let's see if we cant get some practical help for you. How is your life right now? Why do you think you are suffering this paranoia? How was your relationship with your parents, were both in the picture?

Shanti Sananda said:
Satanfire666 said:

1200px-Taweret.svg.png

tavish-snyder-asset.jpg

Points and a void recommend for you. Seriously, enough with the psycho stuff people. Time to lay off the drugs. Not be mean, but who else says, guys!! I hear someone on the roof, it's an alien! It may also be invisible!

Better barrel roll into the bushes, before that tiger gets you too. As for the Goddess, no she doesnt look like a reptilian, she looks like a hippo....at least in allegorical form.

It's time to weed the crazies out, other wise we will only ever be viewed in this regard. But I dont say all this to dehumanize you the poster in this particular topic. Let's see if we cant get some practical help for you. How is your life right now? Why do you think you are suffering this paranoia? How was your relationship with your parents, were both in the picture?

Wakes up with a pimple
"IVE BEEN CHIPPED BY ALIENS!!! LOOK AT THE MARK!!!"

Low Priest said:
Shanti Sananda said:
Satanfire666 said:

1200px-Taweret.svg.png

tavish-snyder-asset.jpg

Wakes up with a pimple

Right. In the next phase of the JOS, this nonsense will no longer be needed. It's time for sane, stable minded adults to take over.

Shanti Sananda said:
Low Priest said:
Shanti Sananda said:

Wakes up with a pimple

Right. In the next phase of the JOS, this nonsense will no longer be needed. It's time for sane, stable minded adults to take over.

In my experience this comes from lack of void. Easy fix. 10 minutes a day at least is all it takes still most people like to complain/fear problems in their minds instead of putting that energy in fixing it

Shanti Sananda said:

We also need to stop coddling the loonies and treating them like they are special and wanted. A few years ago, someone who has admitted to using a lot of drugs, posted an unintelligible ramble. Some people were enjoying it for it's "uniqueness", but someone else asked if the poster was on drugs. I simply replied stating that yes, he was a frequent drug user. I then got verbally attacked by others who were standing up for that individuals "right to be a free spirit" or whatever crap they believed in.

Bad Lydia for having no tolerance for people's drug rambles which only waste everyone's time and makes us look bad.

Lydia said:
Shanti Sananda said:

We also need to stop coddling the loonies and treating them like they are special and wanted. A few years ago, someone who has admitted to using a lot of drugs, posted an unintelligible ramble. Some people were enjoying it for it's "uniqueness", but someone else asked if the poster was on drugs. I simply replied stating that yes, he was a frequent drug user. I then got verbally attacked by others who were standing up for that individuals "right to be a free spirit" or whatever crap they believed in.

Bad Lydia for having no tolerance for people's drug rambles which only waste everyone's time and makes us look bad.

I am so ready for this transition into the next phase of the JOS, and where past a certain point we won't have to deal with crazed posts anymore.. lol.

Lydia said:
Shanti Sananda said:

*comes put of nowhere to hug Lydia*

*jumps happily back into his hole*

Lydia said:

Is it possible he is just new to spirituality and in the beginning phases which can bring a lack of clarity and confusion? There’s all sorts of spiritual phenomena a person can encounter or misunderstandings. This doesn’t appear to have any relation to drugs at first glance. I’ve checked the users past posts and they seem to be genuine and not very out of the ordinary. A beginner. I’m trying to figure out how to better gauge what should and shouldn’t be worth advice, so is a confused post like this an issue, or should it be clarified by a more seasoned member?

To the poster - None of our Gods/Goddesses would be running around a roof to gain attention, and it could just be a bird or something. Many people experience strange things like hearing footsteps though, even complete spiritual denialists with zero ability. It’s most often not a spirit, but on one occasion after a person in my family had passed, footsteps would wake up the entire house at night. Either way, whatever it is is worth ignoring entirely. Especially for a beginner. As far as Tarawet coming up after the fact, if she is one of ours, then it may be an attempt to contact without relation to the noise. If not, also worth ignoring. It’s helpful to educate yourself on experiences with the Gods and psychic communication so you can differentiate what would and wouldn’t be one of the Gods/Goddesses.

Lydia said:
Shanti Sananda said:

That unfortunately comes with the territory of wanting to bring them back to reality. As it's all an escape from their life in the first place, drugs and insanity both. Pisces has to escape, they do this mentally, thus resulting in insanity.

There is nothing wrong with fantasy. Like when Aldrick made you a Priestess of a village. He took our everyday lives and made it more entertaining. It was based off of reality in a way.
But the drug users are never this clever. It's all based on a disconnect with reality, paranoia, and other garbage.

Sundara said:
Is it possible he is just new to spirituality and in the beginning phases which can bring a lack of clarity and confusion? There’s all sorts of spiritual phenomena a person can encounter or misunderstandings. This doesn’t appear to have any relation to drugs at first glance. I’ve checked the users past posts and they seem to be genuine and not very out of the ordinary. A beginner. I’m trying to figure out how to better gauge what should and shouldn’t be worth advice, so is a confused post like this an issue, or should it be clarified by a more seasoned member?

To the poster - None of our Gods/Goddesses would be running around a roof to gain attention, and it could just be a bird or something. Many people experience strange things like hearing footsteps though, even complete spiritual denialists with zero ability. It’s most often not a spirit, but on one occasion after a person in my family had passed, footsteps would wake up the entire house at night. Either way, whatever it is is worth ignoring entirely. Especially for a beginner. As far as Tarawet coming up after the fact, if she is one of ours, then it may be an attempt to contact without relation to the noise. If not, also worth ignoring. It’s helpful to educate yourself on experiences with the Gods and psychic communication so you can differentiate what would and wouldn’t be one of the Gods/Goddesses.
I never wrote the above (please make sure to write after the /quote in replies that have quotes), but I will reply to it as I'm assuming it was to me. My reply was only to the person I quoted (Shanti Sananda), it was a general statement, and not to the OP of this thread. I only catch a few posts here and there. I will be more clear with how I post in the future. I generally do not like online communications for this reason, the endless miscommunications that happen here....

I just now "previewed" my post here, and it seems there is a glitch in the quoting option, there was no /quote so I had to adjust as everything I wrote looked like it was from Sundara and not from me to him/her.

Aquarius said:
I don't know if there's magpies in Saudi Arabia, but those birds make the noise that a person would make on the roof, they're on my roof nearly regularly being cheeky buggers.

:lol:

I was once in an attic room doing my rituals and they would often crowd on the roof pattering around. It's cool :lol: :lol:

Nowadays I get crows by the windows chilling on nearby branches, saying "'ello frend" :D

It doesn't make sense that a God would act in such a strange manner.

Remember our Gods can communicate telepathically straight into your pineal.

I think our Gods would make contact more meaningfully.

So if it's not something physical from this earth maybe it could me some enemy entity.

Just do your protection.

13th_Wolf said:
Aquarius said:

I was once in an attic room doing my rituals and they would often crowd on the roof pattering around. It's cool :lol: :lol:

Nowadays I get crows by the windows chilling on nearby branches, saying "'ello frend" :D
Nah, they noise they make is comparable to workers on the roof, I don't even know how that is possible, it's pretty annoying to me.

Lydia said:
I never wrote the above (please make sure to write after the /quote in replies that have quotes), but I will reply to it as I'm assuming it was to me. My reply was only to the person I quoted (Shanti Sananda), it was a general statement, and not to the OP of this thread. I only catch a few posts here and there. I will be more clear with how I post in the future. I generally do not like online communications for this reason, the endless miscommunications that happen here....

I just now "previewed" my post here, and it seems there is a glitch in the quoting option, there was no /quote so I had to adjust as everything I wrote looked like it was from Sundara and not from me to him/her.

Okay I will need to work on clarity with quoting, whether it be using the actual qoute function or at least reference who I’m talking to.

I was primarily talking to all of the above, shanti sananda said something that implies the poster is a lunatic. I was curious as to whether or not this kind of thing should be considered lunacy and that was more of a question directed to Lydia - but open to responses from all. I can formulate my own opinion about it too but I am curious about making the forums better content wise as a whole. It’s not always easy to tell who is crazy or who is just beginning for me.

Mercury retrograde? :lol:

Sundara said:
Okay I will need to work on clarity with quoting, whether it be using the actual qoute function or at least reference who I’m talking to.

I was primarily talking to all of the above, shanti sananda said something that implies the poster is a lunatic. I was curious as to whether or not this kind of thing should be considered lunacy and that was more of a question directed to Lydia - but open to responses from all. I can formulate my own opinion about it too but I am curious about making the forums better content wise as a whole. It’s not always easy to tell who is crazy or who is just beginning for me.

Mercury retrograde, yes :lol:

To answer the question, no I don't think the OP is a lunatic for his/her experience. Many newer members think things are spiritual when they actually are not, it's simply the process of opening up and gaining new knowledge, needing to know what is what. It could simply be a neighbor doing whatever up there, hanging out for privacy or something.

Lydia said:
Sundara said:

To answer the question, no I don't think the OP is a lunatic for his/her experience. Many newer members think things are spiritual when they actually are not, it's simply the process of opening up and gaining new knowledge, needing to know what is what. It could simply be a neighbor doing whatever up there, hanging out for privacy or something.

It's as though people have never head of a metaphorical statement. I never called the poster a lunatic. To imply something is open to inturpritation. Anytime you mention something as a whole, people take it as a personal attack on a person.

If you think some being is walking on your roof, let's pretend were normal sane people for a minute. What kind of behavior would that be demonstrating? What am I missing here?

Aquarius said:
13th_Wolf said:
Aquarius said:

Nah, they noise they make is comparable to workers on the roof, I don't even know how that is possible, it's pretty annoying to me.

Must be a specific breed of the magpies then, who knows ?

Shanti Sananda said:
Lydia said:
Sundara said:

It's as though people have never head of a metaphorical statement. I never called the poster a lunatic. To imply something is open to inturpritation. Anytime you mention something as a whole, people take it as a personal attack on a person.

If you think some being is walking on your roof, let's pretend were normal sane people for a minute. What kind of behavior would that be demonstrating? What am I missing here?

You’re right in that people need to gain more of a reality check, it could be taken the wrong way by anyone and that’s the problem with communication via internet. I don’t think what you said was mean or invaluable, it’s true. It’s important for people to have that sense of reality, especially in Satanism.

Lydia said:
Sundara said:

Heard of* Interpretation*

Not sure what happened there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back