Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Man and woman.

StyleCoin

why is a man who stays with several women considered the badass, the king, the machao, while a woman who stays with several is considered a bitch? what is your opinion about this retarded ideology?

The jew has destroyed relationships and Males and Females. It's all a part of destroying the family, and it is all a part of destroying Humans. Whether the jew gets its alien overlords to blow the Planet up with futuristic weaponry, or takes its time to inflict more damage, pain and suffering in order to make Souls com-pliant, the end goal, point, reason - as far as the jew hopes - is the same.

It's all about the inferiority complex and jealousness of the society due to repression of women that joodaism made.

Women are as free as men. Anyone can do whatever he/she wants. The monogamous will get along with the monogamous, the polygamous will get along with the polygamous.

“Let the heterosexual men and women secure the future children of our race with joyous pleasure, but let the homosexual men be the guards who protect and preserve the territories, fighting strong and proud with great pleasure.”
-Father Satan

I think we can add most hetero people to the monogamous, and the most homo people to the polygamous. But ofc there are exceptions.

StyleCoin said:
why is a man who stays with several women considered the badass, the king, the machao, while a woman who stays with several is considered a bitch? what is your opinion about this retarded ideology?

All ideologies these days are retarded just about and without any real deep meaning. Plus for some reason they try to suppress women more but not all listen anymore or even follow any of this which is good.

Also most these sexual experiences are empty and meaningless as well. Not to mention some of them have been with Jews without even knowing it often who sleep around. Which will turn them into a shell of a person soon enough if not right away just cause of the energy. So they become even more empty and meaningless.

Because this is an ingrained biological imperative for men, and not for women. Women can get pregnant and have only one persons child at a time while a man can impregnate multiple women. And this is from a purely biological standpoint from which neuroscience and anthropology is based. Neuroscientists have proven that Monogamy is biologically unnatural for Humans because the parts of brain in some mammals which are responsible biologically for Monogamy are absent in Humans. From memory i remember there are only 5% of mammalian species are strictly monogamous and Humans are not one of them. The primordial structure of a pairing between an alpha male (genetically and spiritually superior) without any social conventions is a primary partner as well as multiple side partners. There was a lot of intraspecific violence between men and Pagan societies that were understanding of the natural truth ,tried to placate the genetically superior males with the caste structure. For example, in the original vedic system ,the society and allowance of wives was allowed as such,
Brahmins (meditators,spiritual teachers) - upto 4 wives
Kshyatriya (warrior class,management,upper royalty) - Upto 3 wives
Vaishya (traders,buisnessmen) - Upto 2 wives
Shudra (laborers,menial workers) - Upto 1 wive

This was only given as a recommendation ,and not enforced. Economics and status played a big role in this. People could do as they chose. In many parts of Tibet where the women are extremely low, there is a system of multiple men marrying one wive. This happened in the Indian epic, Mahabharata when 5 pandava brothers had one common wive, Draupadi ,although some brothers also had another side wive.
However people generally did as they wanted. Rama the great ruler of the Sun Dynasty in the vedic period chose to only have one wive while his father had 3 wives.

Monogamy is a socially enforced behaviour that leads to stronger and more productive communities and stronger familial units that can be better managed ,when seen from the perspective of the state. However from a biological state of affairs it is not natural. Women will get attracted to you when they know that you've been with other women at almost an instinctual biological level (women like married men). If you ask they ,they will deny it but studies have shown that the Anthropological explanation is correct and women operate on the level on preselection i.e they like men that other women also like. The complete opposite is true for men.

This is all biological which cannot be changed and society is based on managing all this. The pagans had a more naturalistic way of life while the christians and muslims have repressed the biological tendencies of humans by enforcing monogamy. Todays hypersexual culture is the result of jews manipulating the emerging true sexuality of humans after the fall of abrahamic religions into a totally destructive way. This is the root cause of feminism and all this other cult structures like swingers and open relationships etc. Its shown that the most staunch feminists actually want to be dominated by masculine males and have more bdsm fantasies than any other group of normal women. This is because of the big cognitive dissonance in their minds of ideology vs biology. In a sexually dimorphic species the bigger counterpart sexually dominates the other. That is true regardless of what species your talking about. A lot of problems will be fixed if you just naturalize the polygynous structure again in society. But only the best of the best will be able to manage multiple women as a leader. Its not for the faint of the heart. Its not for emotional and feminine men. Only a true warrior monk will be able to handle that much sharpnel,jealousy,friction without flinching.

StyleCoin said:

It’s very hard for a man to be a “player” that is with a bunch of different women, while the only thing women have to do to be with a bunch of guys is to go on tinder and they will have an army of men waiting for her. Neither gender should be doing things like this. Relationship building needs to be a priority.

While both these things consistent one of the infinite lifepaths one can take in regards to this, the thing is, for a man to be a "Player" and a woman to do the same, the reality of availability is different.

Women can far more easily engage in this lifestyle out of the desperation of many men. For men to actually do that, they have to have at least something on them that will attract women, be this beauty or something else. And generally since that can be rather 'rare' and it's not a majority aspect of men, it can be perceived as a token of superiority to men who don't have this.

While for women, the median average woman can get a mate easier especially if they are after this in a voracious way. Generally among women it's also taken as a more positive to find a "higher" man, while for men, "volume" can be perceived as a sign of strength.

Overall these constitute simple thinking and nothing else. It's not about men being evil or women being good. It's an availability factor.

It's men who tend to go to whorehouses, not women with men. Because women have more capacity of choice IN GENERAL than men in the mating selection.

Most of the people who have worked to protect and save our people throughout all of history have been heterosexual men. Women and gay people have also worked for this, but smaller numbers of them. Because the heterosexual man is fighting to protect his family. I can't imagine any motivation stronger than that.

israel get what she deserves said:

These memes are worthless things that were made up because people couldn't observe functional and real, reality in front of them.

Satan has not said anything of this anymore "Set" appear to "HP" Jake with a BDSM suit and a whip. These stupid interpolations come from one's diseased mind, or one's inner desires heaped upon the Demons. Maybe one wants to get their ass whipped for example, they see this on Set. That's not spiritual experience or anything to base reality upon.

For example, the reality is, the strict reality, that most homosexuals out there seldom give any care about society but only care to engage sexually with people, or live a very self centered life. That's not bad. But one does not have to pretend they are some self sacrificing warrior only so that they feel better when they do nothing of the sort.

The reality is, most homosexual people are not warriors or anything of the sort. They don't care. And that's not a problem or immoral to do. It's just what they are. Many are very sensitive, and scar emotionally easily. They want a more carefree life with more emotions and to pay their attention.

Heterosexuals with kids have direct biological incentive to defend a society from destruction, so that their kids will survive. Meanwhile, a person who is a homosexual, has to be aware mentally and intellectually to get the broader picture, so that they defend society which will in turn defend them.

This is why many have lost themselves in randomness without caring about society. Meanwhile, jews also rally society to attack them, doubling this instinct and effect for them to move away.

This is just bullshit from this website which was causing everyone seizures for a very long time.

About homosexuals it's not THIS that gives you a specific role in anything, and it doesn't solemnly decide, if you will help the World or the Race, it's in the quality of a soul you are, and what kind of a person you are.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't (didn't) know what's about HP Jake. It's my bad mentioning someone I don't know much about. I'll be careful about that.

You are right. Most homo people are imbalanced about the feminine so that makes them open for degeneration. I'm bi and I've always been spirituality-feminine oriented but also been ice cold so I didn't eat that sjw gorillion shit.

What I mentioned felt right when I read it in the first time. It felt too complicated to explain. But I can say that the thought "the spiritual is more important than the physical" led me wrong. I mean the homosexual would have sex for spiritual purposes while the heterosexual for physical (procreating). But if there'd be no one to do the physical thing, there wouldn't anyone left to do the spiritual one!

Also there's something called preservatives for heterosexuals...

Sometimes I get dumb, I'm sorry. But I feel better now that I learned to not to do those mistakes :lol:. I felt honoured you got me serious and mentioned me.

Hail Satan!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I don't (didn't) know what's about HP Jake. It's my bad mentioning someone I don't know much about. I'll be careful about that.

You are right. Most homo people are imbalanced about the feminine so that makes them open for degeneration. I'm bi and I've always been spirituality-feminine oriented but also been ice cold so I didn't eat that sjw gorillion shit.

What I mentioned felt right when I read it in the first time. It felt too complicated to explain. But I can say that the thought "the spiritual is more important than the physical" led me wrong. I mean the homosexual would have sex for spiritual purposes while the heterosexual for physical (procreating). But if there'd be no one to do the physical thing, there wouldn't anyone left to do the spiritual one!

Also there's something called preservatives for heterosexuals...

Sometimes I get dumb, I'm sorry. But I feel better now that I learned to not to do those mistakes :lol:. I felt honoured you got me serious and mentioned me.

Hail Satan!

Don't be sorry I just conversed a bit about this opinion, because I felt bad to see these things heaped on the Gods. Not with you. I totally understand what you tried to say.

Anyone can have their place and do their thing at all times. You don't need to be homosexual to have spiritual sex. It's not exclusive. Anyone can have it.

You're stronger than most people so they couldn't poison you with mental weakness. But that's not because of your vocation it's because you were stronger.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan has not said anything of this anymore "Set" appear to "HP" Jake with a BDSM suit and a whip. These stupid interpolations come from one's diseased mind, or one's inner desires heaped upon the Demons. Maybe one wants to get their ass whipped for example, they see this on Set. That's not spiritual experience or anything to base reality upon.
About time someone said this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
For example, the reality is, the strict reality, that most homosexuals out there seldom give any care about society but only care to engage sexually with people, or live a very self centered life. That's not bad. But one does not have to pretend they are some self sacrificing warrior only so that they feel better when they do nothing of the sort.

The reality is, most homosexual people are not warriors or anything of the sort. They don't care. And that's not a problem or immoral to do. It's just what they are.

I do not think that is what they are. I do believe that is the unfortunately reality of jewish programming by proxy of the LGBT organisations. It's like a virus they infect their minds with. No wonder dating profile are filled with rubbish such as "Looking for someone who doesn't take life seriously" and then they get their "holier-than-thou" attitude full-on when you give them a reality check about how they screwed up because of that degenerate, yolo mindset and they start calling people psychos.

If this nihilistic nonsense was allowed to take root as a cancer, it would be the end of mankind. I think it is very immortal, only "appropriate" for a toddler. One should grow out of it as they turn into young adults and find the balance of understanding what requires seriousness and what does not.

The hedonism meme is more a thing of single males in general than anything strictly homosexual, more so because
even fewer homosexuals have children, and many heterosexual males even with children also act on this type of behavior at least for some time.

If there's one observable homosexual trait in regards to roles is professions that need attention to details such as being managers, being organized bossess, artists etc. This can be seen here in the fair percentage of non-heterosexuals who do highly detailed work like making and fixing websites and translations.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hail Satan!

Don't be sorry I just conversed a bit about this opinion, because I felt bad to see these things heaped on the Gods. Not with you. I totally understand what you tried to say.

Anyone can have their place and do their thing at all times. You don't need to be homosexual to have spiritual sex. It's not exclusive. Anyone can have it.

You're stronger than most people so they couldn't poison you with mental weakness. But that's not because of your vocation it's because you were stronger.

Oh I was scared I'd be misunderstood.Why not that quote and anything wrong gets deleted from that website then ?

And thank you so much, I feel so worthy! I'm adding it to my list of quotes that been said to me which are beyond. This will change things.

Also, the Stone Age ended recently, what's the thing with Jake and Mageson ?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hail Satan!

Oh I was scared I'd be misunderstood.Why not that quote and anything wrong gets deleted from that website then ?

And thank you so much, I feel so worthy! I'm adding it to my list of quotes that been said to me which are beyond. This will change things.

Also, the Stone Age ended recently, what's the thing with Jake and Mageson ?

It's that now we flushed the toilet. But some hate the stink.

Did Cobra just say a joke? That thing of whips is a rape to me. And if they are still alive, I hope our RTRs will ruin them.
Instead of letting people have their dignity, they just slandered love more.

It is a painful, but real truth, that most of us are an immoral cattle bewitched by the enemy.

It is nature, when woman have sex with two men at same time, and she get children, she do not know whose children he is. And it is bad for society when children do not know his father. When man have sex with two women at same time, he just get two his own children.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back