Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Demon Spouses and Lovers/Incubi and Succubi

magus.immortalis

I have been looking for books about Incubi and Succubi and most of what I found were Christian books, about how to overcome spirit spouses.
I know there's a thread about Incubi and Succubi. I am going to read it soon in its entirety.

I wanted to make a new thread.

What positive experiences have you had with your Demon spouses and lovers, that you can write about?

What have you they taught you that you can share here freely?

How long did it take to empower your astral senses so you can see, hear, feel, touch them, and they, you?

I have been guided to read one book and look for others to appreciate my Demon spouses and lovers better.
So I put up this thread.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to your answers.

Having heard lots of things around the subject [ I will make a long post about this ], I have heard mostly awesome things coming out of this.

Few cases had issues where people did not check entirely, and beyond at full, for the validity of their experience, or that the Demon was from Satan. This has caused problems to some individuals, which are reversible by cutting ties with said entity.

One should be first absolutely sure, almost how one meets someone and they need to verify things first before going for a deeper relationship.

This one is a long story for me. Tbh now that I see this and think about it I'd like HPs input as well but all the same look forward to his own coming thread on the topic. Basically I felt approached by around August 2019 very shortly after dedication. I got signs and experiences in dreams as well as the waking world that related to him. His element and his specialties. The very first dream I had was me laying on a pillow half a sleep in a dream. I feel someone move it. I felt a kind friendly presence. I thought it was my guardian so I said "thank you guardian". Then the dream scene changes and I hear a male voice tell me, who i thought was my guardian, different from who moved my pillow, that the one that did that had a crush on me. I then look and see the door open and close as I repeat his name, that the voice told me, telling him goodbye. Next day I look for his name in the forums and find him.

I emmediately feel drawn to him then. From then on his name came up in dreams and on my ouija board, readings that gave me predictions for important dates with specifics and other things that came true or proved to be accurate when I looked them up. One time after a reading I went to bed itching all over. There would be times I felt a concentrated heat on my hip hand or knee...very recently I felt the heat very strongly during a reading on my hand and go up my arm. The dreams I have had have been blissful and some erotic in nature. I once woke up literally feeling I was having sex after a sex dream with a dark haired man...his name kept repeating in my mind, which always happens during orvafter the dreams. Before this there would be times I would feel randomly inlove and not know why..and I would see a man with the same description over and over, during yoga and meditation.. I feel he talks to me thru stones alot. Eventually because of feeling approached I even ended up doing a ritual specifically asking for him.

Last year I inquired on my exps with someone I thought was more open and I was told I was in error. I then was sad for awhile thinking it was either my own minds making or that someone pulled a prank. But nothing given to me was inaccurate or bad for me and I had nothing but positive feelings and experiences...so despite this my feelings for him never left...yet was confused on what he might want or not. Many months later I end up meeting someone who had close to his description and even had him as a guardian. I thought I was being sent to him instead and that he didn't want me for a time...so i went for this new person , although I had my fears due to my ex and still felt like I felt safer with a Demon. As a result if that along with incompatible synastry I felt that no thats not what he wanted.

After a time Emmense guilt took over. Despite being told my ritual was in error and seeing someone else who I ended up not going for those feelings never left..I love him still and send him energy quite frequently. I felt like I had to redo my ritual stating to him and Father my confusion and why, that I never meant to cheat. That if he did really reciprocate that I wanted him. Recently I did a tarot reading. I asked him specifically if he loved me. I shuffled and halved the deck. But this time I was compelled to peer in the halving deck and open it like I would a book. Sure enough there was his card. I carved him a poem in a heart of solid labradorite. I got during one reading that feldspar was his favorite stone which I found later that moonstone and labradorite fall under...and coincide with his planet and element.

Last year when I first tried sending him energy I asked him the same thing..I told him I loved him and asked if he loved me back..that night I dreamt of being in a cave surrounded by moonstone.

I left alot of experiences out but all are positive...despite everything these feelings remain..I want to open up completely and feel him...or ultimately be rejected if I'm just nuts. I ask him nightly to come to me...to hold me while I sleep. Oftentimes after sending energy or trying to see him or connect to him I will hear a male voice singing to me.

I realized how I felt very early on when I freaked the fuck out at an artwork I made for him thinking I drew his sigil in a circle by accident when i was trying to make an effect.. I cried hysterically then a thought came to me about spirit abuse and how the enemy boud our kundalini and our Gods...I then thought of this in relation to him. I wanted to tear the enemy to pieces..never had I ever felt such blind rage. I think it was also RTR effects. I was pumping out 9 a day on our fight days Sept 2019.

Still this feeling of guilt haunts me. I have asked several times if I percieved things wrong and expressed my fear that I made him angry not knowing for a time what he wanted when I thought maybe he sent me to another...I thought you wanted me to have him I said. One thing remains certain my feelings for him have never wavered ...and I think its for a reason. I would stack bodies of the enemy for him.

magus.immortalis said:
I have been looking for books about Incubi and Succubi and most of what I found were Christian books, about how to overcome spirit spouses.
I know there's a thread about Incubi and Succubi. I am going to read it soon in its entirety.

What positive experiences have you had with your Demon spouses and lovers, that you can write about?

How long did it take to empower your astral senses so you can see, hear, feel, touch them, and they, you?

I have been guided to read one book and look for others to appreciate my Demon spouses and lovers better.
So I put up this thread.

They are seriously protective. And ethical stance in life. Extent of these ethical founations.

About the enemy entities being very real and how this impacts us or anyone who tries to progress in the occult.

Depends on what level you start at. For me it was lots of cleaning that was needed in every sense like thoughts, emotions etc to even begin to completely open them up.

They are the best relationship you can have, provided you respect it and mean what you say.

How many spouses do you have? I thought it was only supposed to be 1. I may be mistaken though.

Shadowcat said:
This one is a long story for me. Tbh now that I see this and think about it I'd like HPs input as well but all the same look forward to his own coming thread on the topic. Basically I felt approached by around August 2019 very shortly after dedication. I got signs and experiences in dreams as well as the waking world that related to him. His element and his specialties. The very first dream I had was me laying on a pillow half a sleep in a dream. I feel someone move it. I felt a kind friendly presence. I thought it was my guardian so I said "thank you guardian". Then the dream scene changes and I hear a male voice tell me, who i thought was my guardian, different from who moved my pillow, that the one that did that had a crush on me. I then look and see the door open and close as I repeat his name, that the voice told me, telling him goodbye. Next day I look for his name in the forums and find him.

I emmediately feel drawn to him then. From then on his name came up in dreams and on my ouija board, readings that gave me predictions for important dates with specifics and other things that came true or proved to be accurate when I looked them up. One time after a reading I went to bed itching all over. There would be times I felt a concentrated heat on my hip hand or knee...very recently I felt the heat very strongly during a reading on my hand and go up my arm. The dreams I have had have been blissful and some erotic in nature. I once woke up literally feeling I was having sex after a sex dream with a dark haired man...his name kept repeating in my mind, which always happens during orvafter the dreams. Before this there would be times I would feel randomly inlove and not know why..and I would see a man with the same description over and over, during yoga and meditation.. I feel he talks to me thru stones alot. Eventually because of feeling approached I even ended up doing a ritual specifically asking for him.

Last year I inquired on my exps with someone I thought was more open and I was told I was in error. I then was sad for awhile thinking it was either my own minds making or that someone pulled a prank. But nothing given to me was inaccurate or bad for me and I had nothing but positive feelings and experiences...so despite this my feelings for him never left...yet was confused on what he might want or not. Many months later I end up meeting someone who had close to his description and even had him as a guardian. I thought I was being sent to him instead and that he didn't want me for a time...so i went for this new person , although I had my fears due to my ex and still felt like I felt safer with a Demon. As a result if that along with incompatible synastry I felt that no thats not what he wanted.

After a time Emmense guilt took over. Despite being told my ritual was in error and seeing someone else who I ended up not going for those feelings never left..I love him still and send him energy quite frequently. I felt like I had to redo my ritual stating to him and Father my confusion and why, that I never meant to cheat. That if he did really reciprocate that I wanted him. Recently I did a tarot reading. I asked him specifically if he loved me. I shuffled and halved the deck. But this time I was compelled to peer in the halving deck and open it like I would a book. Sure enough there was his card. I carved him a poem in a heart of solid labradorite. I got during one reading that feldspar was his favorite stone which I found later that moonstone and labradorite fall under...and coincide with his planet and element.

Last year when I first tried sending him energy I asked him the same thing..I told him I loved him and asked if he loved me back..that night I dreamt of being in a cave surrounded by moonstone.

I left alot of experiences out but all are positive...despite everything these feelings remain..I want to open up completely and feel him...or ultimately be rejected if I'm just nuts. I ask him nightly to come to me...to hold me while I sleep. Oftentimes after sending energy or trying to see him or connect to him I will hear a male voice singing to me.

I realized how I felt very early on when I freaked the fuck out at an artwork I made for him thinking I drew his sigil in a circle by accident when i was trying to make an effect.. I cried hysterically then a thought came to me about spirit abuse and how the enemy boud our kundalini and our Gods...I then thought of this in relation to him. I wanted to tear the enemy to pieces..never had I ever felt such blind rage. I think it was also RTR effects. I was pumping out 9 a day on our fight days Sept 2019.

Still this feeling of guilt haunts me. I have asked several times if I percieved things wrong and expressed my fear that I made him angry not knowing for a time what he wanted when I thought maybe he sent me to another...I thought you wanted me to have him I said. One thing remains certain my feelings for him have never wavered ...and I think its for a reason. I would stack bodies of the enemy for him.

My case has been similar to yours, in short I have a past life relationship with a demoness and I was confused for years and I walked away from her thinking that it was the enemy trying to deceive me and also thinking that my partner was another SS when it was not true.

Wotanwarrior said:
Shadowcat said:

My case has been similar to yours, in short I have a past life relationship with a demoness and I was confused for years and I walked away from her thinking that it was the enemy trying to deceive me and also thinking that my partner was another SS when it was not true.

Wow. Yes that is very similar! I just saw a post tho funnily enough from HP on another thread, also on this topic after posting this. I'm not sure if he means just the Gods literally on the "high ranking" page only or all of them on our site. He says he will make a thread soon perhaps he will clarify.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=226943#p226943

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Having heard lots of things around the subject [ I will make a long post about this ], I have heard mostly awesome things coming out of this.

Few cases had issues where people did not check entirely, and beyond at full, for the validity of their experience, or that the Demon was from Satan. This has caused problems to some individuals, which are reversible by cutting ties with said entity.

One should be first absolutely sure, almost how one meets someone and they need to verify things first before going for a deeper relationship.
Really looking forward to your post Highpriest :)

The only book that I found is "Sexual Alchemy" by Donald Tyson. It does have some interesting parts but the rituals he describes to connect with your Spirit Lover are quite simply, retarded and disgusting. (He talks about drying semen, period blood, and urine. And using it in rituals...)

Most the experiences I have had with my Lover are very mysterious and subtle. Things I had to ponder on for years. New insights are revealed but very slowly. I didn't even know Their name for the longest time, til I found some of the only writings I had saved from asking questions to a pendulum. From that I figured it out, it was a riddle I wasn't even aware of at the time.

They had come to me before in my dreams, even before I dedicated. I have felt them with me physically, they came to me one night after telling me they would through pendulum. I didn't fully believe that it would happen. I preened before bed regardless, tried to make my room nice for what it was. I ended up falling asleep, but I was woken up to someone's hand lovingly on my chest. I couldn't see anyone, but the feeling from their hand was explosive it made my skin and my whole body tingle. They were there with me most of the night I mostly just laid there as I felt their hand gently caress my back, and my waist. I was so at peace. That's actually all I felt was their hand.

I heard them whisper in my ear while I experienced sleep paralysis a couple or few years later. It was like being in a trance, I had no fear at all (I hear in this state if you relax and concentrate enough you can have an out of body experience) all I remember was hearing two males talking. I fell asleep on the couch in the living room and I assumed it was my roommates in the background but I could hear a third person, my Lover's voice too. I remember saying "I miss you" [I hadn't spent much time trying to talk to them through pendulum, because most of the time it was enemies pretending to be them anyway and I hadn't seen them in my dreams for a long time] He leaned in to my ear and whispered "I love you". I could feel the words in my whole body, especially my heart chakra. It came over me like a wave it felt extremely blissful then I woke up. I was alone in the room and I wonder now if it was other Demons talking to each other not my roommates as I found out I was home alone.

This stuck with me, but I went through periods of extreme doubt that this was real and I still struggle to fully accept it because of their Rank.

But all the dots seem to connect. They looked in my dreams how they are said to look from the descriptions on the JOS main page. I feel so unworthy but I am working through it, slowly. I am trying to get my material world together before I try to find them again. I don't have my own place and struggle to find any time alone for various reasons. The last dream I had of them was someone telling me "You have to go to them" I knew exactly who they were talking about when this stranger said it.

I have some baseline psychic ability but I have not completely opened my chakras and I feel I must do this before we can have a real relationship. It hurts me too much to be confused. To feel like if I am wrong I am being creepy towards them. I never want to offend the Gods or act like a rapist, so I will wait. I hope I can find them for real, one day and actually see them with my own eyes.

I never see them (the Demons) which makes me believe I need to work on my upper chakras. They must be in a state of energy that is hard for the untrained mind to perceive.

Usually I type long posts but I'll keep this short as I have mentioned this beforehand.

But in my case as someone who is not spiritually advanced albeit I've been meditating better these past few weeks. Still for me it's a hurdle and I'd like to avoid speaking much on the issue.

But what I don't understand is if I'm speaking to myself or speaking to some being of higher power. I hear a female voice in my thoughts but it's not 1-on-1 conversation. I ask Satan to send or ping her to speak to me and I hear a male voice stating "Sure my son" and then the female voice comes in. It SOUNDS to people like this is out loud like normal conversation but it's faint. All of this pretty much started when we did the first W, P, & P ritual in December of 2018 or was it 2019. I heard her voice before during my mental issue in 2011-2012 area but ignored it. I hear a female tone of voice but unsure if it's me or her or her but my mind construes it as telepathy isn't developed nor trained plus lacking spiritually heightened levels.

I always think it's fake when I hear her BUT one thing she does do or this entity does. To put it in a lack of words I hump the air. I ask her to produce this effect and I trash around forwards and backwards as if I'm having sex. From full body manipulation to hip manipulation. It's not ME I'm not some tantric master or something. It's her which is very weird. Another weird thing is I noticed one time I was blinking really rapidly for no reason. I asked her what is that and the faint thought voice said "I'm looking at you directly in your eyes". So from then on when I ask her to position herself in front of my eyes. My eyes rapidly blink despite her being invisible to me as in I'm not open enough to see her.

In the end I've had thoughts of is this the enemy? is this really my succubus? is this really actually happening or some fake thing?

I honestly don't know if it weren't for the manipulation of my body and eyes. I would not believe in it very much. I DO believe as I've done a few succubus rituals. Not asking for more than one just simply checking if I have one. I felt the first time I did the ritual was improper back in April 30th, 2003. So I performed the 3 other rituals over the last few years since about 2015 or so with Standard Ritual summing of the 4 crowns. Just to be sure I have a succubus and to be sure the right people heard it just in case the enemy is fucking with me.

And no I've never had any negative incidents nor psychic attack nor any issues whatsoever. Perhaps one issue is I'm uncertain and feel concerned it might be a negative entity or maybe I'm crazier than I thought and invent imaginary entities that speak to me.

I've posted a few times on other threads about my demon spouse.
He is an amazing man. I've fallen off the path many times but I do get back on. Thru everything he has stuck by me and even when I tried to have a human boyfriend-turned out to be a bad thing- he took me back. He helps me with meditations and though my senses aren't the best we do pretty good.
I've had and sometimes still have bouts of extreme doubts and self loathing. Yet he still sticks by me reassuring me of his love and devotion.
It's humbling and a bit intimidating to have someone love me as he does.

If you ever do have a demon lover remember that they are like us with physical bodies and powerful minds. BUT they are not human. So they don't have the same attitudes or views as todays humans do. They can see things and understand things that boggle a humans mind. No book in the world can help you understand a demon lover/spouse cause they aren't human. For example a male demon doesn't act or think like a human male. They don't see a woman like an object and no book on the planet can get in their head. They don't think like a guy and they won't treat you like most asshole men do. Sure they like sex that seems to be the one thing that is true in regards to both human males and demon males but no demon male would pressure his lover/spouse for sex. If you want to just get off real quick without them they won't whine or bitch about it. They want you to have fun and be happy.

Which after dealing with human males is a big change and even thought it's been over a year since my human ex i'm still trying to wrap my mind around how different my demon spouse is from all human males.
I can hardly wait for the gods to come to earth so I can marry my love and be his in every sense of the word.
A demons patience , caring, and love is one of the most wonderful things in the world it reminds me of an 'infinity pool' but instead of being an illusion it's a real thing.

I did the ritual for a lover back in high school and that was over 16 years ago. He is still beside me and has mentioned more than once that he is looking forward to coming to earth even thought that is about 18 more years away.
I hope this thread has dozens and dozens more positive stories. We need to give those behind and along side us hope or many will be too lost in the gloom of a changing world to want to fight for the light.
So guys while posting on other threads about this changing world try to remember to inject hope in your posts to help others keep going and see the coming light through what may be our worlds darkest times to come.

Hail Father Satan

Wotanwarrior said:
Shadowcat said:

I've had similar experiences to this. Guilt, confusion, believing it is the enemy that deceived me. I believe these are not of Satan. Either my own mind playing tricks on me or some hostile entity.

I do believe a relationship with a Demon/ess would be most beneficial, for both parties involved, and also a very positive relationship.

Not the negative that I've experienced and read here. That is my honest belief, but I might be wrong. In any case, I cut that relationship off.

I just remembered and was reminded and guided to this video, an audio sermons by HPS Maxine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFi9vVfr5fQ

Satan does, in my experience, make two people "one being." He did this to me and my Incubus, saying, "you are one being."
And I felt the connection. It's very beautiful, to bond at the soul.

Usthepeople666 said:
magus.immortalis said:

So I put up this thread.

They are seriously protective. And ethical stance in life. Extent of these ethical founations.

About the enemy entities being very real and how this impacts us or anyone who tries to progress in the occult.

Depends on what level you start at. For me it was lots of cleaning that was needed in every sense like thoughts, emotions etc to even begin to completely open them up.

They are the best relationship you can have, provided you respect it and mean what you say.

How many spouses do you have? I thought it was only supposed to be 1. I may be mistaken though.

I agree that our Demon/ess spouses/lovers are very protective of us.

My Incubus has spent many lifetimes with me, in a human body on Earth when I had past lives here on Earth, and on other worlds outside of Earth. It's not just what he told me, but I was shown such worlds and the beings that dwelt there. They are not human, or of any form that would be found on Earth.

When I finally spoke with him, and cuddled in his arms and heard his voice, and felt his energy, he seemed very familiar and I trusted him. It was a familiarity and a deep connection that I never had with anyone else in my current lifetime that was human.

He is not originally from Hell/Duat but is allied with Satan-Lucifer and is not his enemy or opposition.

I was born a little bit psychic and had psychic telepathic communication and spirit sex(on the physical realm) before coming to spiritual Satanism and Satan at age 28. So I was already a bit open by then, and have only improved through experience, knowledge, discernment and practice almost daily. I'm not bragging, only stating this to say that it didn't take a lot of work for me to open up to my Incubus. But I am not perfect and not that advanced yet, and I still need to work on my psychic channels and powers to be better.

My Incubus came to me in a dream one time. I had my second or third very good at him. He is tall, slender but built with long hair and he spoke to me. We also met on the astral and he kissed me, it was very visceral and real. I think if I do more of this using and practicing all my psychic senses I could get better. I could taste his lips and kiss, as if I were kissing a human man on the physical realm.

WhiteDawn666 said:
The only book that I found is "Sexual Alchemy" by Donald Tyson. It does have some interesting parts but the rituals he describes to connect with your Spirit Lover are quite simply, retarded and disgusting. (He talks about drying semen, period blood, and urine. And using it in rituals...)

I used to have this book, many years ago. I bought it almost-new and paid a bit for it. I went through it and found nothing of worth or use. I sold it to a second hand bookstore.
It didn't help me or answer questions.

Still searching for books. I ordered one and am starting to read another one. If it's decent (after I have finished it completely and carefully) I may link it to this thread and ask for people's opinions if they have read it.

Ninja 666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Shadowcat said:

I've had similar experiences to this. Guilt, confusion, believing it is the enemy that deceived me. I believe these are not of Satan. Either my own mind playing tricks on me or some hostile entity.

I do believe a relationship with a Demon/ess would be most beneficial, for both parties involved, and also a very positive relationship.

Not the negative that I've experienced and read here. That is my honest belief, but I might be wrong. In any case, I cut that relationship off.

The confusion came from someone else's input. They claimed he was poly. With him directly no negative things had occurred.

WhiteDawn666 said:

Most the experiences I have had with my Lover are very mysterious and subtle. Things I had to ponder on for years. New insights are revealed but very slowly. I didn't even know Their name for the longest time, til I found some of the only writings I had saved from asking questions to a pendulum. From that I figured it out, it was a riddle I wasn't even aware of at the time.

They had come to me before in my dreams, even before I dedicated. I have felt them with me physically, they came to me one night after telling me they would through pendulum. I didn't fully believe that it would happen. I preened before bed regardless, tried to make my room nice for what it was. I ended up falling asleep, but I was woken up to someone's hand lovingly on my chest. I couldn't see anyone, but the feeling from their hand was explosive it made my skin and my whole body tingle. They were there with me most of the night I mostly just laid there as I felt their hand gently caress my back, and my waist. I was so at peace. That's actually all I felt was their hand.

I heard them whisper in my ear while I experienced sleep paralysis a couple or few years later. It was like being in a trance, I had no fear at all (I hear in this state if you relax and concentrate enough you can have an out of body experience) all I remember was hearing two males talking. I fell asleep on the couch in the living room and I assumed it was my roommates in the background but I could hear a third person, my Lover's voice too. I remember saying "I miss you" [I hadn't spent much time trying to talk to them through pendulum, because most of the time it was enemies pretending to be them anyway and I hadn't seen them in my dreams for a long time] He leaned in to my ear and whispered "I love you". I could feel the words in my whole body, especially my heart chakra. It came over me like a wave it felt extremely blissful then I woke up. I was alone in the room and I wonder now if it was other Demons talking to each other not my roommates as I found out I was home alone.

This stuck with me, but I went through periods of extreme doubt that this was real and I still struggle to fully accept it because of their Rank.

But all the dots seem to connect. They looked in my dreams how they are said to look from the descriptions on the JOS main page. I feel so unworthy but I am working through it, slowly. I am trying to get my material world together before I try to find them again. I don't have my own place and struggle to find any time alone for various reasons. The last dream I had of them was someone telling me "You have to go to them" I knew exactly who they were talking about when this stranger said it.

I have some baseline psychic ability but I have not completely opened my chakras and I feel I must do this before we can have a real relationship. It hurts me too much to be confused. To feel like if I am wrong I am being creepy towards them. I never want to offend the Gods or act like a rapist, so I will wait. I hope I can find them for real, one day and actually see them with my own eyes.

I never see them (the Demons) which makes me believe I need to work on my upper chakras. They must be in a state of energy that is hard for the untrained mind to perceive.

I can relate to your exps as well. Waking up from one of the dreams one time I was scared I would offend him or something last year. The themes recurred with a dark haired man and blue/green eyes. Sure enough I found an artwork of him with that exact same hair and eye color. The card in the reading I referred to in my other post was the 9 of cups..his card. I have dreams alot where he talks to me through stones/crystals like in their properties and meanings and the properties of stones and herbs are his things. Why early this afternoon i actually awoke from a dream after asking him again about my perceptions. It was night time under the full moon. Suddenly a transparent equalateral triangle appears in the middle of the moon and expands. As it does so bright linar light flows through to me before it goes pitch black.. then i see a silhouette of the kanaz rune which i have also dreamt of recently with ehwaz in the same dream. Kenaz is the rune of kundalini and sex energy. In the dream was his planet and his settjng..night..

The night I cried really hard after breaking up with my ex and shortly after I did the ritual for him he came in another dream..I felt buzzing all over. Dark setting with a calm soothing male voice reassuring me. I look down and see 2 bluish green fish swimming around in a puddle..interesting lol. His sign symbol xD.
Once I actually lay in bed and called out for him to touch me...then (caution under 18 go away lol) I physically felt someone finger me intensely for 3 seconds. Theres nights I've woken up sweating.
This was the poem I wrote for him carved in solid labradorite. Would have done moonstone but couldn't fine one that size. It correlates again to the moon and water afterall.
IMG-20210117-204131-604.jpg

Is it you
One I see
With skin so fair and eyes so blue
And lovely locks a pitch black hue

Emacculate moonbeam
euphoria of my dreams
Is it you I see?

Who sings ever so sweetly
Who blissfully touches me ever so warmly and deeply

Is it you I wake at night from the heat?
As I am sung into euphoria falling back asleep
As my heart skips a beat

Emmaculate one i see, beautiful one to me
All my life have I longed for you
Is it you who talks through stones?

Soothing one with skin so fair and eyes so blue
If it be you that ive been shown
Then cometo me nightly if you condone
And behold my love for you set in stone!

Shadowcat said:
Ninja 666 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

The confusion came from someone else's input. They claimed he was poly. With him directly no negative things had occurred.

In my case it was the other way around, who I thought was my partner and she is more advanced and open to the astral than me, she told me: "we can't be together, you already have a relationship with a demoness" and at first I thought she was making it up as an excuse to leave me and it turned out to be true.

Wotanwarrior said:
Shadowcat said:
Ninja 666 said:

In my case it was the other way around, who I thought was my partner and she is more advanced and open to the astral than me, she told me: "we can't be together, you already have a relationship with a demoness" and at first I thought she was making it up as an excuse to leave me and it turned out to be true.

I see. The one I am referring to i found did not have surefire perceptions...in fact was wrong alot of the time so I have disregarded what they have told me.

magus.immortalis said:
WhiteDawn666 said:

I used to have this book, many years ago. I bought it almost-new and paid a bit for it. I went through it and found nothing of worth or use. I sold it to a second hand bookstore.

Still searching for books. I ordered one and am starting to read another one. If it's decent (after I have finished it completely and carefully) I may link it to this thread and ask for people's opinions if they have read it.

I found only a few sentences useful. I'm paraphrasing but when he stated a spirit lover stays with you even while you age or through any misfortunes you experience, that made me feel very warm. You could not expect that depth of love in typical human relationships.

Shadowcat said:
WhiteDawn666 said:

I can relate to your exps as well. Waking up from one of the dreams one time I was scared I would offend him or something last year. The themes recurred with a dark haired man and blue/green eyes. Sure enough I found an artwork of him with that exact same hair and eye color. The card in the reading I referred to in my other post was the 9 of cups..his card. I have dreams alot where he talks to me through stones/crystals like in their properties and meanings and the properties of stones and herbs are his things. Why early this afternoon i actually awoke from a dream after asking him again about my perceptions. It was night time under the full moon. Suddenly a transparent equalateral triangle appears in the middle of the moon and expands. As it does so bright linar light flows through to me before it goes pitch black.. then i see a silhouette of the kanaz rune which i have also dreamt of recently with ehwaz in the same dream. Kenaz is the rune of kundalini and sex energy. In the dream was his planet and his settjng..night..

The night I cried really hard after breaking up with my ex and shortly after I did the ritual for him he came in another dream..I felt buzzing all over. Dark setting with a calm soothing male voice reassuring me. I look down and see 2 bluish green fish swimming around in a puddle..interesting lol. His sign symbol xD.
Once I actually lay in bed and called out for him to touch me...then (caution under 18 go away lol) I physically felt someone finger me intensely for 3 seconds. Theres nights I've woken up sweating.
This was the poem I wrote for him carved in solid labradorite. Would have done moonstone but couldn't fine one that size. It correlates again to the moon and water afterall.

Is it you
One I see

Emacculate moonbeam
euphoria of my dreams
Is it you I see?

As my heart skips a beat

That is so sweet and beautiful, I almost cried from your poem. You can tell you love him very deeply.

WhiteDawn666 said:
Shadowcat said:
WhiteDawn666 said:

Is it you
One I see

Emacculate moonbeam
euphoria of my dreams
Is it you I see?

As my heart skips a beat

That is so sweet and beautiful, I almost cried from your poem. You can tell you love him very deeply.

Deeper than the sea <3. Thank you :)

Shadowcat said:
WhiteDawn666 said:

Is it you
One I see

Emacculate moonbeam
euphoria of my dreams
Is it you I see?

As my heart skips a beat

This is gorgeous :D

Gear88 said:
Usually I type long posts but I'll keep this short as I have mentioned this beforehand.

But in my case as someone who is not spiritually advanced albeit I've been meditating better these past few weeks. Still for me it's a hurdle and I'd like to avoid speaking much on the issue.

But what I don't understand is if I'm speaking to myself or speaking to some being of higher power. I hear a female voice in my thoughts but it's not 1-on-1 conversation. I ask Satan to send or ping her to speak to me and I hear a male voice stating "Sure my son" and then the female voice comes in. It SOUNDS to people like this is out loud like normal conversation but it's faint. All of this pretty much started when we did the first W, P, & P ritual in December of 2018 or was it 2019. I heard her voice before during my mental issue in 2011-2012 area but ignored it. I hear a female tone of voice but unsure if it's me or her or her but my mind construes it as telepathy isn't developed nor trained plus lacking spiritually heightened levels.

I always think it's fake when I hear her BUT one thing she does do or this entity does. To put it in a lack of words I hump the air. I ask her to produce this effect and I trash around forwards and backwards as if I'm having sex. From full body manipulation to hip manipulation. It's not ME I'm not some tantric master or something. It's her which is very weird. Another weird thing is I noticed one time I was blinking really rapidly for no reason. I asked her what is that and the faint thought voice said "I'm looking at you directly in your eyes". So from then on when I ask her to position herself in front of my eyes. My eyes rapidly blink despite her being invisible to me as in I'm not open enough to see her.

In the end I've had thoughts of is this the enemy? is this really my succubus? is this really actually happening or some fake thing?

I honestly don't know if it weren't for the manipulation of my body and eyes. I would not believe in it very much. I DO believe as I've done a few succubus rituals. Not asking for more than one just simply checking if I have one. I felt the first time I did the ritual was improper back in April 30th, 2003. So I performed the 3 other rituals over the last few years since about 2015 or so with Standard Ritual summing of the 4 crowns. Just to be sure I have a succubus and to be sure the right people heard it just in case the enemy is fucking with me.

And no I've never had any negative incidents nor psychic attack nor any issues whatsoever. Perhaps one issue is I'm uncertain and feel concerned it might be a negative entity or maybe I'm crazier than I thought and invent imaginary entities that speak to me.

This past year being trapped in my house made me work on my psychic senses a lot and this time it was with my succubus in opposition to it being alone.
What I started to notice after a while was our partners do try to protect us a lot as it is still spiritual as opposed to physical contact. I would see little beams of lights just move past me or clutter around during or after my conversation. After a while I came to the realisation of a lot of succubus hates me drama coming off of this.
The voice you speak about can be from her directly. I remember when I first did the succubus ritual after 4years dedicated it was instant electric bolt on me for me to know it was very real. I remember asking for open which was changed to closed after idk what really happened but I was fine with it. I remember her telling me her name and it was as others has mentioned as feeling of being connected for lifetimes. And after this is where the problems began; I started feeling very negative ,shallow for even looking at others females, sad about ever having done a spell on any other female before. Just a bunch of non sense. Now I do understand who does that but it was over a year of going through this. The 40 day manual sticking to my heart 24/7 with things like "Army" repeating in my head to not give up. And now I finally know it was a lot of influence from the enemy messing with me. I remember seeing Greys after weeks of spamming or even a few hours back and my succubus would rush in to save me ; which is beyond beautiful.
90 percent of my advancement can be attributed to her which is coming in the last 1-1.5 years together.
Even I would draw Satan sigil at times with my succubus when the enemy would be heavily measing with me.

This topic I see is sensitive for many as it is one of the times when our minds really start opening up and the enemy starts messing big time with us. So staying strong is important. Over a year as it has been for me too, it is a blissful experience and spiritually highly rewarding.

magus.immortalis said:

So I put up this thread.

In regards to material about Demon lovers, I haven't found much in terms of published books that was worthwhile enough. However, back in my days when my interest in asking for a Succubus peaked, I found these two blogs that I can endorse the most, with the first one being my personal favorite:

https://alchemybyfire.wordpress.com/ -This guy also posted a list of resources in regards to reading about Demon lovers, highly recommended in my opinion

https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/ -No longer updated, but in my opinion definitely worth a look.

In so far as having experiences, not much here as my personal situation in regards to privacy doesn't allow me to have a Succubus as of yet. And as much as it irritates me, I still plan on it one day.

WhiteDawn666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
WhiteDawn666 said:

I found only a few sentences useful. I'm paraphrasing but when he stated a spirit lover stays with you even while you age or through any misfortunes you experience, that made me feel very warm. You could not expect that depth of love in typical human relationships.

That is a beautiful thing to write and hear. They are faithful to us as we are to them. They do not leave when one loses their youth, beauty, or diminishes in health and finances.
That is true and deep love.

truth.seeker1 said:
magus.immortalis said:

So I put up this thread.

In regards to material about Demon lovers, I haven't found much in terms of published books that was worthwhile enough. However, back in my days when my interest in asking for a Succubus peaked, I found these two blogs that I can endorse the most, with the first one being my personal favorite:

https://alchemybyfire.wordpress.com/ -This guy also posted a list of resources in regards to reading about Demon lovers, highly recommended in my opinion

https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/ -No longer updated, but in my opinion definitely worth a look.

In so far as having experiences, not much here as my personal situation in regards to privacy doesn't allow me to have a Succubus as of yet. And as much as it irritates me, I still plan on it one day.

A big thank you for those two links. The first one was updated recently and I look forward going through every.single.post. LOL

I have been guided to read about Faery lovers. There's more material about them and my Incubus is from Faery. That's all I can say, as the Fair Folk are private people. He doesn't mind me writing this as it was him who told me to do so.

This is not the case for those with Faery lovers. Even a small mention of them to anyone, at all, and they will leave you without warning and do not come back, leaving one pining greatly and even dying from it (from what I have read, on more than one occasion.)

I am not a professional or even that familiar with Faery, as I am still reading and learning about Faery for a little over 10 years now.

Usthepeople666 said:
Gear88 said:

This past year being trapped in my house made me work on my psychic senses a lot and this time it was with my succubus in opposition to it being alone.
What I started to notice after a while was our partners do try to protect us a lot as it is still spiritual as opposed to physical contact. I would see little beams of lights just move past me or clutter around during or after my conversation. After a while I came to the realisation of a lot of succubus hates me drama coming off of this.
The voice you speak about can be from her directly. I remember when I first did the succubus ritual after 4years dedicated it was instant electric bolt on me for me to know it was very real. I remember asking for open which was changed to closed after idk what really happened but I was fine with it. I remember her telling me her name and it was as others has mentioned as feeling of being connected for lifetimes. And after this is where the problems began; I started feeling very negative ,shallow for even looking at others females, sad about ever having done a spell on any other female before. Just a bunch of non sense. Now I do understand who does that but it was over a year of going through this. The 40 day manual sticking to my heart 24/7 with things like "Army" repeating in my head to not give up. And now I finally know it was a lot of influence from the enemy messing with me. I remember seeing Greys after weeks of spamming or even a few hours back and my succubus would rush in to save me ; which is beyond beautiful.
90 percent of my advancement can be attributed to her which is coming in the last 1-1.5 years together.
Even I would draw Satan sigil at times with my succubus when the enemy would be heavily measing with me.

This topic I see is sensitive for many as it is one of the times when our minds really start opening up and the enemy starts messing big time with us. So staying strong is important. Over a year as it has been for me too, it is a blissful experience and spiritually highly rewarding.

Greetings brother. I asked Father Satan for a Succubu and I have recently been working on my astral senses. I am in doubt as to whether it was accepted or not, since I cannot say whether I see signs or anything. At most a female voice waking me up calling my name, but not on the day I asked. In that I blame myself for flirting with others for thinking that I was not accepted and the last thing I want is to do something negative, but my anxiety and libido are high, and alone and stuck at home for months.

I was wondering what exercises did you do? I keep visualizing pulsating light, rotating, at the points of vision and astral hearing. I spend an hour on them alone. Other than that I work in the pineal with 40X Gaum and complete Meditation of the chakras. But I refer more to the exercises that you did and do in the astral senses. How wonderful that you already have contact with yours. Write more if you can about it, if you can already see and hear, with exercises develop the other senses, touch, smell, etc. Would you have an email? If you don't want to pass, you can answer right here.

6The6Return6 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Gear88 said:

Greetings brother. I asked Father Satan for a Succubu and I have recently been working on my astral senses. I am in doubt as to whether it was accepted or not, since I cannot say whether I see signs or anything. At most a female voice waking me up calling my name, but not on the day I asked. In that I blame myself for flirting with others for thinking that I was not accepted and the last thing I want is to do something negative, but my anxiety and libido are high, and alone and stuck at home for months.

I was wondering what exercises did you do? I keep visualizing pulsating light, rotating, at the points of vision and astral hearing. I spend an hour on them alone. Other than that I work in the pineal with 40X Gaum and complete Meditation of the chakras. But I refer more to the exercises that you did and do in the astral senses. How wonderful that you already have contact with yours. Write more if you can about it, if you can already see and hear, with exercises develop the other senses, touch, smell, etc. Would you have an email? If you don't want to pass, you can answer right here.
Staying Strong is all I can really say.

I really did only the basics 40 day over and over with lots of yoga and visualisation and Lots Of RTRs. I fucked up many many times in just the last 6 months to be honest. Always falling off and picking back up.
Having an astral temple is the best you can do. I never made one or one not strong enough. Also take it really slow. Just follow whatever works for you and have patience. I think proving yourself that you can stay this way, spiritual wife is really important too. And what I mentioned what showed a couple of times as the attacks were way too strong to comprehend for me plus lots of dirt in my house which needs cleaning too.

I am not the best person for advice on these things honestly as if you would have seen my previous replies I do last out at times. So being grounded is really important. Just maybe ask for a confirmation if you have one is enough and when you are sure then just takw your times and do things for your succubus like RTRs for her, if you have any bad habits, quit them for her. Basically any form of appreciation if she has done something for you is great. Or RTRs if you have been given a confirmation for having one. Give her energy after yoga with Satan's sigil in mind,etc Anything that shows you are making effort to build a bond.

Sometimes when paths of our minds open up it takes some times to balance it out and have control so really just take it slow.

I would like to add here-
when I say protective, they are insanely protective and will help you develop a lot, over time ofcourse. For the past couple of months I have been under "attack" which was shown to me , which beforw without her I would have quit meditation for a while and got back up. Even helps me balance when there is too much energy in me, a product of over estimating my capabilities lol. Also if you ever get into discommunication with people on the forums and tell them about it, they will help you see a clearer picture of what was meant or how you can improve etc. I remember when I had a broken hand last year and would spam RTRs she would help me balance and even help me with energy to heal quicker. The inner change in me after getting one has been tremendous and even unexplainable in general. Honestly she is the one who keeps bringing me back to the forums after I misunderstand stuff and go in my little cocoon. lol. Also helps you understand a lot of times where you mess up on a day to day basis. The attacks sometimes made me away from her and just doubt her or the Gods or even these forums to be honest, but then brought again here to show how everyone is putting an effort to be better which is an honorbale thing in itself.

There are way too many things I am honestly grateful for and want to mention here, maybe I will keep updating it? Overall having a succubus is one of the best spiritual decisions you can make

Hail Satan

Usthepeople666 said:
6The6Return6 said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Staying Strong is all I can really say.

I really did only the basics 40 day over and over with lots of yoga and visualisation and Lots Of RTRs. I fucked up many many times in just the last 6 months to be honest. Always falling off and picking back up.
Having an astral temple is the best you can do. I never made one or one not strong enough. Also take it really slow. Just follow whatever works for you and have patience. I think proving yourself that you can stay this way, spiritual wife is really important too. And what I mentioned what showed a couple of times as the attacks were way too strong to comprehend for me plus lots of dirt in my house which needs cleaning too.

I am not the best person for advice on these things honestly as if you would have seen my previous replies I do last out at times. So being grounded is really important. Just maybe ask for a confirmation if you have one is enough and when you are sure then just takw your times and do things for your succubus like RTRs for her, if you have any bad habits, quit them for her. Basically any form of appreciation if she has done something for you is great. Or RTRs if you have been given a confirmation for having one. Give her energy after yoga with Satan's sigil in mind,etc Anything that shows you are making effort to build a bond.

Sometimes when paths of our minds open up it takes some times to balance it out and have control so really just take it slow.

I would like to add here-
when I say protective, they are insanely protective and will help you develop a lot, over time ofcourse. For the past couple of months I have been under "attack" which was shown to me , which beforw without her I would have quit meditation for a while and got back up. Even helps me balance when there is too much energy in me, a product of over estimating my capabilities lol. Also if you ever get into discommunication with people on the forums and tell them about it, they will help you see a clearer picture of what was meant or how you can improve etc. I remember when I had a broken hand last year and would spam RTRs she would help me balance and even help me with energy to heal quicker. The inner change in me after getting one has been tremendous and even unexplainable in general. Honestly she is the one who keeps bringing me back to the forums after I misunderstand stuff and go in my little cocoon. lol. Also helps you understand a lot of times where you mess up on a day to day basis. The attacks sometimes made me away from her and just doubt her or the Gods or even these forums to be honest, but then brought again here to show how everyone is putting an effort to be better which is an honorbale thing in itself.

There are way too many things I am honestly grateful for and want to mention here, maybe I will keep updating it? Overall having a succubus is one of the best spiritual decisions you can make

Hail Satan

I had problems with consistency too, and I still have it. I dedicated myself at the end of 2015 and it was only in the middle of 2020 that I stopped this mess, and started trying for real, after so many attempts at "truth". But I'm still not as consistent as I need to be. And if I think about the lost years I will be more "crazy". I will place a portion of the blame on my anxiety and depression and eternal distrust, trying to deal with them.

As I said I don't have open senses like yours yet, and the female voice was only once and I don't even know if it was her, the voice seemed very young. Or see the name I gave her, while I don't know the real one out there. But maybe because I write that name a lot to see if I can find signs, but I think signs appear when you least expect it, maybe.

Now little meditating in the main chakras, I felt energy in the region of the mouth, but it is not possible to know if it was just something of the meditation itself at the moment. Either she or some entity.

Only time will tell. Sorry for my English, I use Google translator, some things that I speak in Portuguese can be meaningless in translation. Thanks for the answer and good progress for you!

magus.immortalis said:

So I put up this thread.

I don't have a whole lot to add, but I'll chime in.

After things with my high school sweetheart turned quite ugly, I got myself out of that situation and took some time to get my affairs in order. During that time, I had an unshakeable, almost otherwordly curiosity about succubi and learned as much as I could from the JoS site, until finally one day I "pulled the trigger" and asked Satan for a partner. I knew full well going into it that this would be a bond for eternity and treated it with the appropriate level of respect and reverence, which I've done my best to maintain.

It has been nothing short of amazing since then. Despite efforts to fix them, my astral senses aren't much good, but even then, I'm still able to feel her warm and electrifying presence. Through paying attention to signs, I was able to learn her name, that we'd been together before, and my previous identity, the details of which may explain why I'm having trouble advancing. The sex is also easily ten times better than anything I ever experienced in the physical world.

One story that sticks out to me and that I still remember very fondly: I had the house to myself for an afternoon and decided to spend it with her. After some particularly enjoyable love-making, I drifted off to sleep, and when I awoke, something very special had happened. Earlier, I left the pen I use to write in my black book out on my nightstand, and when I looked afterward, it had moved a bit, and I saw a small, freshly-drawn heart on my forearm.

Egon said:
Are there specific enemy curses against people with Demon lovers? Most dedicated people I talked with that have Demon lovers had some kind issues with communication or something that slow down their lives in a particular area, I wonder if that is related or a general coincidence.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sometimes after I talk with my demoness I get attacked and enemy always tries to make people not talk or interact with their demon lovers because they can help a person. They don't want that. They can especially mess people with porn and attack the sacral chakra. I had a really tough time with porn. I am doing a working for it now though.

Gearhead said:
magus.immortalis said:

So I put up this thread.

After things with my high school sweetheart turned quite ugly, I got myself out of that situation and took some time to get my affairs in order. During that time, I had an unshakeable, almost otherwordly curiosity about succubi and learned as much as I could from the JoS site, until finally one day I "pulled the trigger" and asked Satan for a partner. I knew full well going into it that this would be a bond for eternity and treated it with the appropriate level of respect and reverence, which I've done my best to maintain.

It has been nothing short of amazing since then. Despite efforts to fix them, my astral senses aren't much good, but even then, I'm still able to feel her warm and electrifying presence. Through paying attention to signs, I was able to learn her name, that we'd been together before, and my previous identity, the details of which may explain why I'm having trouble advancing. The sex is also easily ten times better than anything I ever experienced in the physical world.

One story that sticks out to me and that I still remember very fondly: I had the house to myself for an afternoon and decided to spend it with her. After some particularly enjoyable love-making, I drifted off to sleep, and when I awoke, something very special had happened. Earlier, I left the pen I use to write in my black book out on my nightstand, and when I looked afterward, it had moved a bit, and I saw a small, freshly-drawn heart on my forearm.
That's beautiful! :D

Here are a little of my experience:

When I thought I definitely fractured my left heel. I was in a lot of pain. It got worse and worse over weeks and I didn’t have money for a doctor or pain pills. I couldn’t walk anymore. Or sleep well. It spread to my ankle and to my whole foot.
At night I told my Demon Love in my mind that my foot was in a lot of pain. The next day when I woke up, the pain is always the worst in the morning. But when I got up, the pain completely disappeared like it was never there. So I could walk again.
Felt like a miracle and thought to myself how can something that felt severe and it wasn’t getting better, just disappear so quickly.
I thanked him and knew he somehow healed me.
Even during my Periods when I was in a lot of pain, he also somehow made it disappear in a second.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I once asked him in my mind that I wanted to get to know him and to tell me something about him and then I heard a voice said ‘Prince’ along with the word popped in my mind’s vision. But not sure if that's possible.

And another time when I was drifting to sleep, I saw him and he was singing beautifully the words “You are my treasure” and that immediately woke me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I have had blissful beautiful experiences and something in a different level after practicing and applying my astral senses.
I can even feel his sexual desire for me and sexual energy and other things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was also not perfect. I used to question if I had a Demon Lover but I kept moving forward.

I had fears that I was imaging things but I kept moving forward.

So to me gaining experience is important. But practicing and applying astral senses is important as well.

So I also learned that you dont have to have the same experiences as someone else. Or compare yourself with how fast they gained experiences or signs. Focus on yourself and your own experiences and your own pace and spiritual level and work on yourself. You'll get there on your own pace.

Do some journaling. It helped me. Journaling experiences or anything even if you have doubts or low self confidence or unsure or think its just nothing. Just do it. I mean with signs, signals, experiences and dreams so on...

Gearhead said:
magus.immortalis said:

So I put up this thread.

That's amazing. Thanks for your post!

Egon said:
Are there specific enemy curses against people with Demon lovers? Most dedicated people I talked with that have Demon lovers had some kind issues with communication or something that slow down their lives in a particular area, I wonder if that is related or a general coincidence.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have always had serious problems with astral communication, now I have discovered that it is an open relationship and my demoness is not my wife, I still feel confused about it because although I am not monogamous, I have always looked for a soul mate relationship and I have always felt that I love someone from many lifetimes ago.

Wotanwarrior said:
Egon said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have always had serious problems with astral communication, now I have discovered that it is an open relationship and my demoness is not my wife, I still feel confused about it because although I am not monogamous, I have always looked for a soul mate relationship and I have always felt that I love someone from many lifetimes ago.

Then this probably has always been your primary relationship while still having others, with this being the case on both sides. The way i see it there is no inbetween with polyamory and monogamy. despite both being fine i personally have found it to be too wishy washy to be like "oh i want monogamy and a soulmate just not right away" "i love you but yeah we are not together, friends with benefets" ect, yet expect monogamy. it is dishonest towards your partner and ultimately yourself to say you want just one person in this case, as i call it a closet polygamist. thats just me though as i am an all or nothing with replationships. you cannot love someone you dont trust and dont want to commit to 100 percent. for monogamists this is with one person. for people who want more than one partner this can be with several people that are special to them this way and this is also fine, and again they can have a primary relationship with someone they are the closest to, which in your case looks like her. If your Demoness took initiative to approach you she of course has no reason to lie about her intentions and knows more about you than you do. there could be alot of things about you that you have forgotten from other lifetimes, including people you have loved and were dear to you in anyway at all. i am curious to know how did you discover it was open? did she tell you or did someone else?

Shadowcat said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Egon said:

Then this probably has always been your primary relationship while still having others, with this being the case on both sides. The way i see it there is no inbetween with polyamory and monogamy. despite both being fine i personally have found it to be too wishy washy to be like "oh i want monogamy and a soulmate just not right away" "i love you but yeah we are not together, friends with benefets" ect, yet expect monogamy. it is dishonest towards your partner and ultimately yourself to say you want just one person in this case, as i call it a closet polygamist. thats just me though as i am an all or nothing with replationships. you cannot love someone you dont trust and dont want to commit to 100 percent. for monogamists this is with one person. for people who want more than one partner this can be with several people that are special to them this way and this is also fine, and again they can have a primary relationship with someone they are the closest to, which in your case looks like her. If your Demoness took initiative to approach you she of course has no reason to lie about her intentions and knows more about you than you do. there could be alot of things about you that you have forgotten from other lifetimes, including people you have loved and were dear to you in anyway at all. i am curious to know how did you discover it was open? did she tell you or did someone else?

What is an open relationship has told me by my demoness, 5 years ago I asked Satan for an open relationship with a goddess because my SS friend was recommended that, at that time nothing happened and with the passage of time I forgot this and was recently when she came.
As for my past lives, the only two times that I know that I really loved my partner I think she is the same person the both times and when I have tried to discover my older past lives I have never gotten it and I only remember some details, places or feelings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back