Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Materialist, who denies Spirituality, "bought friend's Soul for £10"

I had the video set to unlisted, and you had to sign-in to view it. I have changed it to be viewable now.

ShadowTheRaven said:
What is this, an episode of The Simpsons?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_Sells_His_Soul
No, but look at quite who the (((one))) is who "bought" the former friend's Soul...

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:
No, but look at quite who the (((one))) is who "bought" the former friend's Soul...

Uhh, you mean Milhouse?
No... that thing in the video I uploaded to Bitchute in the OP...

FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

The jew in the video over here like this

export.png

Jew : Oy vey goy! Your soul doesn't exist! Look at my penis nose! I'm jewish! I know all about spirituality

*5 seconds later*

Jew: Oy vey goy! Sell me your non existent soul for $5! Sign in ink you say? No goy! Sign in blood to make sure I don't get your soul that doesn't exist! *greedy jew hand rub*

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

He literally took the dude on British Judge Judy :lol:
That was my first thought when I saw the programme the first time.

Artisan said:
FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

export.png

Jew : Oy vey goy! Your soul doesn't exist! Look at my penis nose! I'm jewish! I know all about spirituality

*5 seconds later*

Jew: Oy vey goy! Sell me your non existent soul for $5! Sign in ink you say? No goy! Sign in blood to make sure I don't get your soul that doesn't exist! *greedy jew hand rub*
4D3TfMW.gif

I'm glad I am not the only one who noticed the contradiction. I think I might share the link to the jew's non-dictionary-but-wordbook-but-not-lexicon revised book, with the help of the authour's daughter, which is about hebrew but which is not yiddish but is jewish yet the word "yiddish" comes from the German for "jewish"... thread again! Did I mention that it is also a revised version - including having help from its authour's daughter?

Artisan said:

:lol: This is actually a Turkish guy who broke his nose when he was a child but didn't tell his family then his nose went a baloon.

You should check out "Mehmet Özyürek" who is the official biggest nose Guinness recorder. Another Turkish guy :lol: .

FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

He literally took the dude on British Judge Judy :lol:
That was my first thought when I saw the programme the first time.

Artisan said:
FancyMancy said:

export.png

*5 seconds later*

4D3TfMW.gif

I'm glad I am not the only one who noticed the contradiction. I think I might share the link to the jew's non-dictionary-but-wordbook-but-not-lexicon revised book, with the help of the authour's daughter, which is about hebrew but which is not yiddish but is jewish yet the word "yiddish" comes from the German for "jewish"... thread again! Did I mention that it is also a revised version - including having help from its authour's daughter?

My fuck are jews dumb as shit. Anyone who isn't brainwashed can see through their "logic". Their "logic" always sounds like the raving of a fucking crack addict.

"Follow jewsus goy"
*5 seconds later*
"the lie of christ has served us well"

Like, if you are going to lie, make up your fucking mind whether to lie or to be honest.
"muh 6 million goy"
*5 seconds later*
"as you can see there is only zyklon B staining in the undressing room, NOT the shower room"
*5 more seconds*
"Jew new puts a hit on David Cole on live tv for betraying the jewish people when David is jewish himself"

For a group of parasites that want to turn humanity into a hive-mind they don't get along very well do they? We Satanists discourage infighting and do our very best to get along as that is what our God intended. The jew, on the other hand, will throw it's own kind under the bus for 5 minutes of fame.

I will say, humanity would be in a LOT more trouble if jews weren't such fucking morons. Good thing they are greddy little parasites who have no issues betraying their own kind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back