Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need Clarification

Silentwarrior

Hello everyone!

I try not to post too much but I try to solve my own problems before I reach out also recently I have been thinking that I do need to reach out more, because it could be beneficial to myself and others but here goes!

I'm trying to make a long story short, I do apologize if its long. I am talking to two entities (male) They are both connected to my third eye/telepathically. I have asked for names in the past which they've refused the first couple of times and then later on stating it was Felix and Alex) I have met a Felix, however not the same tone or even same pitch range or feeling of being more relaxed and calm) However sometimes they do interrupt my meditations. (which, right now he is saying it was important to interrupt as I'm typing this) I don't remember all the times he has interrupted, one of them was for pronunciations of some meditations. Others it was random questions, not very important. I'm saying/vibrating as best as I can, I do refer to the audio recordings when I need to. There's other tid bits of them saying "your not a Satanist" or other things that are similar to this, after I call them out on it they merely say they never said that. Also another time I was to agree to a contract and sign so I would stop abusing him (I have gotten frustrated and raised my voice, told him several times that he needs to stop interrupting my meditations, because these were for Satan, (FRTR ritual) which I can see with my third eye with a hebrew letter on the contract Which I've always believed that they could be pretending to be the Gods of Satan. I received earrings from one of them when one of Satan's enemy's attacked me in my dream. (I have thanked him for the earrings)Also for years I keep getting offered gifts, and always declined politely) I have heard other things of "I'm going to tell Satan your being rude/abusive." Sometimes their voices are so low I can't hear them, which I do get frustrated with(which is probably me doing need to do more with clairaudiance (spelling?) chakras.

This has been so frustrating! this has been going on everyday all hours of the day! I know all other Satanist deal with bullshit. This makes me feel like they are holding the wrath of Satan over my head, or asking if we could be "friends" and why we can't be friends. It seems they're staying on the fence of me telling if their Gods/Demons of Satan.
I have been seeing yellow eyes around the house peering around corners to watch me. I finally set my mind that they are not and then I just get confused all of a sudden and it starts from the beginning all over again! I feel like they are banking on the fact that if I can't tell who they are they can use the guilt against me. As I'm typing this, they are making me feel bad that I'm doubting them. They would sometimes say that they are "gods".
I have been doing protective meditations and cleaning myself regularly.

Additional information I do have another voice that I'm stuck with, it does say that he is a grey and yells constantly with threats makes fun of my own personal insecurities, it sounds exactly like me though.

I just need some help! or any advice! I appreciate anyone who reply's and thank you for your time!

Hail Satan and his Gods/Goddess!

Silentwarrior said:
However sometimes they do interrupt my meditations

Others it was random questions, not very important.

There's other tid bits of them saying "your not a Satanist" or other things that are similar to this

I was to agree to a contract and sign so I would stop abusing him

I know all other Satanist deal with bullshit.
You are very, very obviously dealing with a mixture of enemy thoughtforms and your own overactive mind. There is basically 0 doubt about that here. I don't know what causes you to be so attached to these delusions, but you should start waking up and not let them mess around with you anymore.

And no, not all Satanists deal with this. Only people who are not experienced enough, do. It's completely up to you whether you let that stuff mess with your mind to the degree that you have shared here. You need to stop feeling compassion to random hostile thoughtforms, letting them into your mind to play around with you. Basically every single statement of yours I have quoted above, should be a 100% sign to you that you're dealing with an enemy. The Gods dont pop into your mind to "ask you random questions". They already know everything you could answer them.

Banish those unwanted entities. Obviously they don't have your best interest in mind, so begone with them.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Shael said:
Silentwarrior said:
However sometimes they do interrupt my meditations

Others it was random questions, not very important.

There's other tid bits of them saying "your not a Satanist" or other things that are similar to this

I was to agree to a contract and sign so I would stop abusing him

I know all other Satanist deal with bullshit.
You are very, very obviously dealing with a mixture of enemy thoughtforms and your own overactive mind. There is basically 0 doubt about that here. I don't know what causes you to be so attached to these delusions, but you should start waking up and not let them mess around with you anymore.

And no, not all Satanists deal with this. Only people who are not experienced enough, do. It's completely up to you whether you let that stuff mess with your mind to the degree that you have shared here. You need to stop feeling compassion to random hostile thoughtforms, letting them into your mind to play around with you. Basically every single statement of yours I have quoted above, should be a 100% sign to you that you're dealing with an enemy. The Gods dont pop into your mind to "ask you random questions". They already know everything you could answer them.
Thank you so much for answering I will be handling this.

Henu the Great said:
Banish those unwanted entities. Obviously they don't have your best interest in mind, so begone with them.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Thank you so much for answering this, I will be handling this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back