Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you suppose, that why so many members want their accounts deleted...

FancyMancy

...that they are jew trolls and the jewish programming came out, and they need to start again? They intended to blend and blur into Humanity here, but the programming was too artificial, and the machines failed at learning, so the trueness came out? Perhaps too soon, instead of after 6 million posts? Do you think there is a correlation?

FancyMancy said:
...that they are jew trolls and the jewish programming came out, and they need to start again? They intended to blend and blur into Humanity here, but the programming was too artificial, and the machines failed at learning, so the trueness came out? Perhaps too soon, instead of after 6 million posts? Do you think there is a correlation?

It does not matter anyway. We still know what is important and what we have to do.

Also I do not think they are jews.
Jews wouldn’t leave.
Partly the dross gets washed out, if they quit for good.

FancyMancy said:

I think these people haven't deprogrammed and the more advanced members aren't patient enough to deal with the buffoonery

I personally think and well if anyone else heard me they'd be like this guy walks with a tin-foil hat all day.

But I believe they might be scared of getting popped, know what I mean?

They probably believe the JNWO and their sayanim, kehila, sanhedron, irgun, mossad, comiturn, gangstalking spy-terrorist network dupes will come after them.

To put it in news of recency. It's like Dave Portnoy he cashed out on Gamestop, mentioned he lost 700K/ish dollars. Everyone is telling the Redditors the nearly 1.1 million GME stockholders to hold. For some reason someone on Wallstreetbets came out and told them this is the same as Volkswagen back in 2008 hold till February 17, at least someone mentioned said date for some specific reason. For some reason they are holding even if losing money.

My best guess is these people who leave not all but some believe the seriousness of our organization and believe if they so much as interact forum wise they'll be put on the chopping block. Except for some key people like Maxine or Cobra or some high profile person. I HIGHLY doubt some random person is gonna get hunted down and massacred for being here.

BUT with that said I'm speaking from a U.S. perspective. Non-the less there are some fellow members who live in shithole countries that play by the "off with their heads mentality".

Unfortunately not everyone is U.S. and even U.S. members are told to be careful albeit non-the less. Some of these guys probably believe the very fact you visit this website fires alarm bells at some internet system and makes you a target.

But I like your theory [@member: FancyMancy]. Maybe they are jews that come in and go "let's goyshkopf it's morphing time" like the (((power rangers)))[haim saban FYI for those who recall or researched the show] and then they get hit with the WTF. Perhaps some go "this isn't judiasm", "mah judiasm is being broken". And the funny part is "We are exposing the real judiasm". HP.Cobra in Kabalahexposed website who in one of his articles mentioned the whole "Sabatean coverup". "Oy vey that isn't judaism goyim".

Funny enough sabateanism or true judiasm(i.e. rediscovered occult history of judiasm is a factor) i.e. the lurian - zevi - jacobinite - frankist(might as well add rothschild) style of judiasm the one that threatens the World since the appearance of these apparitions the likes of rothschild and company. Originally judiasm or transmogrified trick Gentile Pagan religions were nothing more than just reverse Paganism/Satanism with a sprinkling of shehamforashic magic. But then after Pluto in Scorpio during the late 1300s-early 1400s shit hit the fan and they had to machinate their true judiasm to finally end the goyim.

I think [@member: FancyMancy] these people come in as regular hasbara trolls and or philo-semitic/pro-semitic jews and or shabbos. And some of them are like "What the blue fucking hell is this?" "These JoSers are on another level".

I think it's the whole video game factor or Chess factor we aren't playing 3D chess more like 4D and 5D chess. Kinda like this popular MMORPG that I played whereby they mentioned [Style > Substance] or [Style over Substance] gotta look cool. Well funny enough our boys back in the big one(WW2) fought both in Style and Substance. And I think personally these fools are seeing it.

In my personal opinion to further iterate a Dragonball Z/Super style. The enemy has been so ingrained with victory up the ass that when the slightest bit of opposition occurs it is welcoming to them. The goyim are called goyim for a reason even some have fallen into goylem levels and heading towards being goyshkopfs. Well funny enough out pops the age old enemy of theirs and it's almost like they are begging and praying to be stopped and destroyed cause even the big ballers know they are on a powertrip and on a high horse and like the old sharpshooters of the Revolutionary War. The American military and European(especially German) advisers told us fight scrappy, shoot the officers on their high horse and make the British leadership disappear.

There is no opposition and now with us and shit hitting the fan it's when they show themselves completely. I actually on some level kinda want to learn what real kosher judiasm is based on the greys and reptilians. Surely for a hyper-communism there is some religious order that dictates THEIR spiritual development especially when combined with technology for nefarious purposes. Just like the enemy wants to feel the full might of Satanism. Maybe if we weren't so destroyed and had an outcropping of Nation players maybe the enemy wouldn't be so gungho with all their agendas and plans especially as they think no one can stop them even though I'm sure at the top they are going "Shit is hitting the fan". The almost Uranian blow outs are being seen all over the place.

correlation does not equal causation but it is certainly curious that so many people started to request their accounts deleted right after the tetragrammaton addon was released.

:?: rather curious indeed.

If You think I want my account deleted because of that, I'm deeply hurt by your view and all other members who assume things, in the same category of assuming and arrogating views on Clergy matters and security reasons.

Why don't people check with the Gods? If I ever had a doubt or challenged things I got a response every time. You care or you not, that's the bottom line.

Like I would love to be open with things, and even information I receive from the Gods, personal views, and things that can be extremely bad interpreted. Should I do that at the expense of my life and the ones I love? At the expenses of people use by stupidity. Should every Joe have artillery and military weapons because he feels he deserves and has a right to defend himself? We are not supposed to be Joes around here, and if we are we evolve out of that.

In the same line, responsibility is used wrongly, and initiating doubts between members that cannot verify and check the truth, creates lies. Not all who decide to leave the public forum are in the "dross" being cleaned.

Everyone on the internet is a spy, agent, and big dick boss, but introspecting their soul and reality there's only delusion and grandiosity. And those who are that good with their life, to what degree you use your power with educating? Why? Because of freedom of speech and other comfortable circumstances they find themselves in. People who meditate 1 hour a year come and teach others who meditate hours a week. Similar to other aspects. Others are opposite, yet very few understand the social and human psychology phenomena.

All in all that is a waste of time and effort. Too much socializing, too many assumptions, and no essence. Advanced members should be alarmed and try to make time and effort to educate on this public forum in their own limits and common sense for the well being of the community.

Satanism is life itself, the forum is here to share and be a house of everybody, an academy evolving every week. Having time here, exchanging views here, reading and performing duties is our Paradise here, in the House of Satan.

Year's go by and people advance and acquire powers. Great powers. Use them, stand by them. Aquire more, have motivation. Pointlessly calling names and being passive aggressive with high school drama is extremely low.

This is my generalized view of all of this. And by all means please challenge and be open in discussion. Everyone needs to have flexibility in their characters to communicate correctly and with respect.

NakedPluto said:

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that the people Fancy is referring to, you are not included in that list of people. I didn't even know that you had requested an outright account deletion until reading this post. What Fancy is more than likely referring to are the people who very publicly request for their account to be deleted in an extremely grandiose way, almost always following them getting into a heated exchange and almost always entailing passive-aggressive little jabs within the message itself. You are in an entirely different situation as someone who's going off in order to focus on career and other ways in which you can fight for Satan.

That said, I don't think your old account should be outright deactivated, as this involves deleting all of the posts you made with that account. You wrote plenty during your time that others can use and will continue to use for a number of years, so unless having your old account up is jeopardizing your safety or the safety of those around you, I think it should be left up and you can just use your new account as you deem fit.

Regarding this sudden influx of people wanting to delete their accounts, though...

Artisan said:
correlation does not equal causation but it is certainly curious that so many people started to request their accounts deleted right after the tetragrammaton addon was released.

I don't know if people will remember this, perhaps this is just my perception, but there was a time, before the Tetragrammaton, that we had another rapid, sudden rush of people wanting to delete their accounts. This was like, late 2019 that I started noticing it. I remember because I would write posts, angry with confusion, not because people wanted their accounts deleted and I didn't understand it, but because I didn't understand why so many people all wanted their accounts deleted in a short span of time for no good reason. That's what really got to me, was the lack of a reason. Only one person gave a reason that felt valid (IRL safety reasons), whereas everyone else simply demanded their accounts be deleted, with one guy even claiming that he was having panic attacks because HP HC hadn't gotten around to deleting his account that day. If I didn't know any better, I would think all of these people had guns to the backs of their heads, with someone demanding they get their account deleted without telling anyone why.

One such fellow at the time was loki, and I even wrote a post simply telling him, if you could just explain a little bit why it is you need your account deleted, perhaps HP HC would understand and expedite the process. He never responded. Nobody I posed this question to did, really; they certainly replied quick if you insulted them, poked fun at them, whatever, but a genuine question about the issue they brought up? Nah.

Ultimately I can't say whether or not the Tetragrammaton has sped up the "cleaning of dross" so-to-speak. I'd like to think so, and I'd bet that it actually is in some ways. Based on previous experience, however, I think the account deletion requests tend to just be par for the course.

Some people aren’t good at creating accounts, picking out a user name, etc. There have been people on the forums who have wanted to change their user name.

90% of people want this done for privacy reasons, these people do return with another account. They have every right to do that if they want to.

10% can be a game on their behalf, such as for example a troll that has 10 accounts and says they are being repressed when they gang up to people in arguments, or something similar. And it's some sort of attention drawing game so they can continue attacking others. Every troll requests this because they want attention and it's part of trolling. Like 5 posts and they are "leaving" and so forth.

Sometimes it also can be done out of a complaint. People who actually have a real problem, oftentimes don't get into this, and simply go offline, take a timeout or whatever of this nature.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
10% can be a game on their behalf, such as for example a troll that has 10 accounts and says they are being repressed when they gang up to people in arguments, or something similar. And it's some sort of attention drawing game so they can continue attacking others. Every troll requests this because they want attention and it's part of trolling. Like 5 posts and they are "leaving" and so forth..
Hello Cobra I think you talked with indication about me in this post If so, I just wanted to say that I am not a troll and I do not intend to do so and I will not
and that I have created two accounts so far and use only one account for activity in the forum
I've written about discussions before, which is why I really wanted people here to treat each other gently.
Although you notice a problem in me that I do not know about, please correct me

Gear88 said:
I personally think and well if anyone else heard me they'd be like this guy walks with a tin-foil hat all day.

But I believe they might be scared of getting popped, know what I mean?

They probably believe the JNWO and their sayanim, kehila, sanhedron, irgun, mossad, comiturn, gangstalking spy-terrorist network dupes will come after them.

To put it in news of recency. It's like Dave Portnoy he cashed out on Gamestop, mentioned he lost 700K/ish dollars. Everyone is telling the Redditors the nearly 1.1 million GME stockholders to hold. For some reason someone on Wallstreetbets came out and told them this is the same as Volkswagen back in 2008 hold till February 17, at least someone mentioned said date for some specific reason. For some reason they are holding even if losing money.

My best guess is these people who leave not all but some believe the seriousness of our organization and believe if they so much as interact forum wise they'll be put on the chopping block. Except for some key people like Maxine or Cobra or some high profile person. I HIGHLY doubt some random person is gonna get hunted down and massacred for being here.

BUT with that said I'm speaking from a U.S. perspective. Non-the less there are some fellow members who live in shithole countries that play by the "off with their heads mentality".

Unfortunately not everyone is U.S. and even U.S. members are told to be careful albeit non-the less. Some of these guys probably believe the very fact you visit this website fires alarm bells at some internet system and makes you a target.

But I like your theory [@member: FancyMancy]. Maybe they are jews that come in and go "let's goyshkopf it's morphing time" like the (((power rangers)))[haim saban FYI for those who recall or researched the show] and then they get hit with the WTF. Perhaps some go "this isn't judiasm", "mah judiasm is being broken". And the funny part is "We are exposing the real judiasm". HP.Cobra in Kabalahexposed website who in one of his articles mentioned the whole "Sabatean coverup". "Oy vey that isn't judaism goyim".

Funny enough sabateanism or true judiasm(i.e. rediscovered occult history of judiasm is a factor) i.e. the lurian - zevi - jacobinite - frankist(might as well add rothschild) style of judiasm the one that threatens the World since the appearance of these apparitions the likes of rothschild and company. Originally judiasm or transmogrified trick Gentile Pagan religions were nothing more than just reverse Paganism/Satanism with a sprinkling of shehamforashic magic. But then after Pluto in Scorpio during the late 1300s-early 1400s shit hit the fan and they had to machinate their true judiasm to finally end the goyim.

I think [@member: FancyMancy] these people come in as regular hasbara trolls and or philo-semitic/pro-semitic jews and or shabbos. And some of them are like "What the blue fucking hell is this?" "These JoSers are on another level".

I think it's the whole video game factor or Chess factor we aren't playing 3D chess more like 4D and 5D chess. Kinda like this popular MMORPG that I played whereby they mentioned [Style > Substance] or [Style over Substance] gotta look cool. Well funny enough our boys back in the big one(WW2) fought both in Style and Substance. And I think personally these fools are seeing it.

In my personal opinion to further iterate a Dragonball Z/Super style. The enemy has been so ingrained with victory up the ass that when the slightest bit of opposition occurs it is welcoming to them. The goyim are called goyim for a reason even some have fallen into goylem levels and heading towards being goyshkopfs. Well funny enough out pops the age old enemy of theirs and it's almost like they are begging and praying to be stopped and destroyed cause even the big ballers know they are on a powertrip and on a high horse and like the old sharpshooters of the Revolutionary War. The American military and European(especially German) advisers told us fight scrappy, shoot the officers on their high horse and make the British leadership disappear.

There is no opposition and now with us and shit hitting the fan it's when they show themselves completely. I actually on some level kinda want to learn what real kosher judiasm is based on the greys and reptilians. Surely for a hyper-communism there is some religious order that dictates THEIR spiritual development especially when combined with technology for nefarious purposes. Just like the enemy wants to feel the full might of Satanism. Maybe if we weren't so destroyed and had an outcropping of Nation players maybe the enemy wouldn't be so gungho with all their agendas and plans especially as they think no one can stop them even though I'm sure at the top they are going "Shit is hitting the fan". The almost Uranian blow outs are being seen all over the place.
I've been gangstalked and poisoned before. I cut off my own uvula with scissors because it swole up and I could breathe. Everyone know tinfoil hats amplify radiowaves

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
NakedPluto said:

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say that the people Fancy is referring to, you are not included in that list of people. I didn't even know that you had requested an outright account deletion until reading this post. What Fancy is more than likely referring to are the people who very publicly request for their account to be deleted in an extremely grandiose way, almost always following them getting into a heated exchange and almost always entailing passive-aggressive little jabs within the message itself. You are in an entirely different situation as someone who's going off in order to focus on career and other ways in which you can fight for Satan.

That said, I don't think your old account should be outright deactivated, as this involves deleting all of the posts you made with that account. You wrote plenty during your time that others can use and will continue to use for a number of years, so unless having your old account up is jeopardizing your safety or the safety of those around you, I think it should be left up and you can just use your new account as you deem fit.

Regarding this sudden influx of people wanting to delete their accounts, though...

Artisan said:

I don't know if people will remember this, perhaps this is just my perception, but there was a time, before the Tetragrammaton, that we had another rapid, sudden rush of people wanting to delete their accounts. This was like, late 2019 that I started noticing it. I remember because I would write posts, angry with confusion, not because people wanted their accounts deleted and I didn't understand it, but because I didn't understand why so many people all wanted their accounts deleted in a short span of time for no good reason. That's what really got to me, was the lack of a reason. Only one person gave a reason that felt valid (IRL safety reasons), whereas everyone else simply demanded their accounts be deleted, with one guy even claiming that he was having panic attacks because HP HC hadn't gotten around to deleting his account that day. If I didn't know any better, I would think all of these people had guns to the backs of their heads, with someone demanding they get their account deleted without telling anyone why.

One such fellow at the time was loki, and I even wrote a post simply telling him, if you could just explain a little bit why it is you need your account deleted, perhaps HP HC would understand and expedite the process. He never responded. Nobody I posed this question to did, really; they certainly replied quick if you insulted them, poked fun at them, whatever, but a genuine question about the issue they brought up? Nah.

Ultimately I can't say whether or not the Tetragrammaton has sped up the "cleaning of dross" so-to-speak. I'd like to think so, and I'd bet that it actually is in some ways. Based on previous experience, however, I think the account deletion requests tend to just be par for the course.

Thank you for your input. It is sad what happened to Loki. He appeared to be a person who thought out everything, even to the point of extremes. Doing insane and long drawn out morning routines for brushing his teeth just to get a small benefit. In the end he got criminal charges posted on him for spreading nazism in his socialist jew country(canada).

A lot of people think he was an infultrator but I think he was a gentile who created his own demise by doing a bunch of foolish shit(Like broadcasting his face to the enemy and talking about Satanism in public). Doing that type of shit is an easy way to make yourself target numero uno.

I don’t think it’s coz of being a Jew they wouldnt do that why would they do that? Wouldn’t that just defeat ther purpose ? Just my opinion mayb if a Jew would slip up too many times they would request that or u could be right

Artisan said:

It's because they are beginning. They want to fit in so they make up stories about how they been here for years and nothing happened. Or that they are done or halfway through the 40 day program and Satan came to them. Already.
Maybe it's not made up. But advanced members see this and they are offended or laugh. They know that they're lying or maybe they're not either way they get mean comments and they feel some kinda way. Embarrassed. So they want their post or account deleted because they feel dumb. And even though they can just leave the sight altogether. It still happened and they feel shame or something because they might actually want to stay here on the forum and learn. When they should actually be reading the sites and stuff. I'm barley coming in contact with a god via lucid dreams. And I've only started doing daily consistent meditations for 4 months. Still I'm not advanced enough to communicate with the gods. Just last night I might've gotten a sign from my guardian during an accidental astrial projection. That's probably my second time getting a solid sign from a daemon

Low Priest said:
Artisan said:

It's because they are beginning. They want to fit in so they make up stories about how they been here for years and nothing happened. Or that they are done or halfway through the 40 day program and Satan came to them. Already.
Maybe it's not made up. But advanced members see this and they are offended or laugh. They know that they're lying or maybe they're not either way they get mean comments and they feel some kinda way. Embarrassed. So they want their post or account deleted because they feel dumb. And even though they can just leave the sight altogether. It still happened and they feel shame or something because they might actually want to stay here on the forum and learn. When they should actually be reading the sites and stuff. I'm barley coming in contact with a god via lucid dreams. And I've only started doing daily consistent meditations for 4 months. Still I'm not advanced enough to communicate with the gods. Just last night I might've gotten a sign from my guardian during an accidental astrial projection. That's probably my second time getting a solid sign from a daemon

That is a good point. I didn't think of this.

Also congradulations :) I wish you prosperity in your advancement!

I personally want my account deleted because I am done with JoS. I don’t have time for it, I am a very busy person and just been busy with other things In my personal life. That’s the only reason why I signed on today because I decided it’s time to never return here and give the administration a heads up. I will not be here, I will not return so if anyone responds and thinks I still read from here, you are wrong. So don’t waste your time.

So good luck.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
I personally want my account deleted because I am done with JoS. I don’t have time for it, I am a very busy person and just been busy with other things In my personal life. That’s the only reason why I signed on today because I decided it’s time to never return here and give the administration a heads up. I will not be here, I will not return so if anyone responds and thinks I still read from here, you are wrong. So don’t waste your time.

So good luck.

Traitors do not get to make demands as to what to do with their accounts. You are not getting to hide evidence of your lunacy and, possibly, come back in the future as an agent of Zola and company. We know you are on her ***shit don't advise bro***.

Your account should stay, so people can see evidence of your stupidity when you come back with a new account and people talks about stuff you did with this one.

Also, nobody cares of your "heads up". The administration has no time for individuals like you who promote enemy ideologies.

This answer is for those who read this post and do not know this user.

So good luck.

We are aware that you have backstabbed JoS for no good reason even if most people here were petting you 24/7. You've spent lots of time slandering and so on on other places, so this is not about being busy.

With that being stated the JoS and most members have treated you with general respect.

Meteor said:
Low Priest said:
Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush when I wrote my previous reply. I realised it might come off as somewhat condescending but that's not my intention.
My point was that it's different for everyone, so is it really so unthinkable that someone would have an interaction with Satan early on in this path? Although maybe you were just talking about the people who make particularly weird claims about it.

I didn't mean to shit on your expectations or discredit it in any way. Just giving examples. Some people can already astrial project and understand some of the things before they heard it here, so no. It's not strange that you would have contact so early. I just used it as an example. More advanced members, having gone through this probably had to work harder, therefore probably not believing you. I don't know. Congratulations on your experience and Id like to hear about not experiences you've had because I'm still getting there and only have had a couple contacts with the gods.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So good luck.

We are aware that you have backstabbed JoS for no good reason even if most people here were petting you 24/7. You've spent lots of time slandering and so on on other places, so this is not about being busy.

With that being stated the JoS and most members have treated you with general respect.
She once made a post saying:"I'm too busy I will not be present for some time", continuing then to post. Lol, she treats the forums as her personal twitter.

I count all the great many accounts that have left. Shocking...Shocking. It must a whole like 7 accounts.

2 people who wanted their previous one gone because they are back in again, and 3 trolls, and 2 people that already had their personal trust issues or whatever stuff that they heaped on others who never had any reason or incentive to do. Wow. Shocking.

More shocking than the Holocaust!! So many Holocausted people!!!!!11111111111!!

Meanwhile JoS views like last week are up by 10% aka tens of thousands. Oy vey... Oy gevalt...Annuda Shoah!

Such a serious situation!!!

Blitzkreig said:
Stormblood said:

Yikes. I did not realize the situation was that bad. I agree, leave the evidence up.

I was one of those who tried to coddle them in the beginning. Needless to say, it did not last long. Good riddance. Maybe, if they are not enemy, one day they'll come to their senses. None of my problems anymore.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
90% of people want this done for privacy reasons, these people do return with another account. They have every right to do that if they want to.

10% can be a game on their behalf, such as for example a troll that has 10 accounts and says they are being repressed when they gang up to people in arguments, or something similar. And it's some sort of attention drawing game so they can continue attacking others. Every troll requests this because they want attention and it's part of trolling. Like 5 posts and they are "leaving" and so forth.

Sometimes it also can be done out of a complaint. People who actually have a real problem, oftentimes don't get into this, and simply go offline, take a timeout or whatever of this nature.

Ban me.

Stormblood said:
Blitzkreig said:
Stormblood said:

Yikes. I did not realize the situation was that bad. I agree, leave the evidence up.

I was one of those who tried to coddle them in the beginning. Needless to say, it did not last long. Good riddance. Maybe, if they are not enemy, one day they'll come to their senses. None of my problems anymore.

I don't know why people who trash talked everyone and attacked us consistently such as the person above are also the people who have the lack of manners to say they were mistreated by anyone or had been power abused.

The person above is just attacking for no reason everyone here treated them mostly well based on their toxic behavior to everyone.

Last time I recall these individuals are only here attacking people verbally, throwing tantrums, calling everyone shit. They aren't even banned and given chance after chance.

Then, they come here do more of the same, and tell us we suck and that they want to leave. As if they were the victims all along or something.

That's just them being abusive and nothing else.

ClappyBird said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ban me.

Yeah, and I'll include also a screenshot as to why, because you too are a little victimized holocaust victim.

Such power abuse by this goyim, oy vey. Jew's here to make the forum a toilet and now they request a ban. Abuse abuse.

Meteor said:
Low Priest said:
Or that they are done or halfway through the 40 day program and Satan came to them. Already.
Is that really so strange? I felt Satan's presence at times on the day of my dedication which was only 7 days into the program, and then more intensely during my dedication, and then His energy lingered for an entire day afterwards.
The person who introduced me to JoS said he had a similar experience, so I assumed that was normal.

I mean I felt an overwhelming calming sense of peace for 3 days after...during pms when I tend to be pretty irritable too :lol:. Plus the arthritis stopped acting up for a while.

I had a few people on here not like me or stuff I said and I didn't ask to have my account deleted or desire not to be here or anything. I think some people are sensitive either that or enemy attack/programming. They will probably be back later and probably still practice Satanism or even read on here in their own time. No one really is leaving Satan in most cases except maybe a few people were were not with us to begin with in spirit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back