Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars - slavery, domination and lower chakras

ForVery

I feel I should post this information; it's something I've done recently and I think I can be useful.

How can one being be controlled by another being? This happens all the time in nature, where stronger animals dominate the weaker ones: when two dogs meet, they often fight a little to determine which of them is stronger and which is weaker - the weaker dog does not. he cannot put his head on the stronger dog, as the latter will retaliate, bark and growl again, in order to "respect" the weak one. Later, they will not fight anymore, because they have already established their social positions. This happens all the time with people. I'm not sure if this is the best way to relate to others, because this often happens when it's not necessary and people dominate others not through charisma but through violence and psychological fear; but this is how it works, especially at the subconscious level.
I found that this "battle for power" is actually a "spiritual battle," in which both women and men use their lower chakras, and thus the person who has the sexual chakra (Martian power, aggression) and the solar chakra ( solar power, will) stronger, will dominate the weaker person.

The world is at a very low spiritual level, thanks to the Jews who are very POOR from a spiritual point of view, being deprived of any kind of superior quality such as justice, ethics and so on. Jews have polluted the collective mind to the point where people have been in a constant battle to subdue others (this is most common in Christian / Muslim countries).
The Jews do this without ceasing (I have personally experienced this). They use the lower chakras, especially the 2nd chakra - they often try to attach you to the 2nd chakra in order to drain it of energy and thus leave you without your Martian attack power. /defense. All this time they are arguing with you, so that you can descend "below" their level.

The difference between dogs (who do this to create a hierarchy in their species) and Jews is that Jews use this to create SLAVES; dogs do not need Slavs. I have seen with my own eyes how many Jews have used this technique to subdue many Gentiles (obviously these Gentiles were not Satanists, as it is much DIFFICULT to subdue a Satanist!).

For this reason, Christianity and Islam - the tools of the Jews - produce many problems in the 2nd chakra (complexes and sexual problems); this weakens her, blocks the Kundalini Snake and you end up becoming a slave.

When your 2nd chakra is weak = slavery.
When the 3rd chakra is weak = you cannot impose your will

Adolf Hitler wanted the Germans - especially the German youth - to do sports for at least an hour every day. He wanted the Germans to be happy and have fun. For people who do not meditate, this is the only way the lower chakras can be empowered: Mars = sport = 2nd chakra. Sun = fun, well-being = 3rd chakra. These activities empower the chakras related to them.

I think this was one of the weapons with which Germany was able to defeat and subdue the Jews: a sharp increase in the powers of the lower chakras (of course, the power of the advanced souls of the Nazis as well as the Powers of Hell were very important). I also noticed that the forum is starting to become more Mars-oriented, often discussing sports, going to the gym, weapons, martial arts, and so on.

The enemy attacks us using Martian energies: just pay attention to the hordes of immigrants invading Europe; they are overloaded with aggressive and sexual Martian energies. The vast majority of them are men, most of whom are young and well made… they are a large block of MARTIAN energies. Watch how criminal immigrants subdue whites: through highly aggressive and negative Martian energies. They do not need any intellectual or intelligent action (Mercury), they do not need social or economic power (Sun), they do not need kindness, politeness or beautiful features (Venus). Instead, all these immigrants possess is an avalanche of negative-violent Martian energies. No more.
I strongly believe that we must fight back by increasing and intensifying our Martian energies in order to be able to resist this type of aggression. Basically this is the reason why I felt compelled to post this message. MARS ATTACK!

I am also convinced that Saturnian energies are also involved in this whole picture, but I try to channel more Martian energies into my sexual chakra (2nd chakra) and avoid using Saturnian energies as much as possible.

The sacral chakra is also the seat of creation too, the primary function of it is creation of energy. Mars as a planet along with Aries also rule the root chakra themselves via numbers and via the red colour. It actually overlaps, arguably Saturn as a planet pertains moreso to outer forces going onto the soul, like the Earth itself, Nature and the current governments hence the brown colour and the number 10/Capricorn which is the extension of 1/Aries. Mars also pertains to the function of the red Root chakra somewhat in tandem with Saturn.

One thing I see about what you said with the enemy as well is that the 2 of the Mars chakra must tie in also with the enemy's 22 letters, their use of those energies primarily. They reside on the lower Earth portion, the 2, 6 and 10 are all Earth numbers in Astrological terms Taurus Virgo and Capricorn. The dualizing of the 2 in 22 is probably some kind of negative change on the natural 1 and 10 that I said above. Obviously they use 66 as well.
The xian misuse of the Mars energies anyway, probably relates to the meaning of the jewish 22 forms.

In the case of actually civilized relations there's no "domination" or "slavery" element within them, the higher chakras themselves in the Satanic terms are actually the true value because these are what go beyond and into the eternal, higher and more beautiful levels of existence. The whole concept of original sin is actually a lie and a projection, the opposite is true. We are born with the original virtues bestowed in us by Satan which are represented by the higher chakras. Really the function of these lower chakras is to make manifest physically, the Genius and God portion of the higher chakras which are the universe inspired and intuitive chakras that function to put us beyond having to deal with the low and mongrel individual this world has created. Both the lower and the higher chakras are important for this, currently though, the lower chakras are VERY important because of the circumstances. But even in his times of peace and harmony Hitler for example had to keep his lower chakras strong for one, to have energy and accomplish more work in the day to safeguard the future of the people, so aside of just 'creation and violence', the energy chakras are also related to duty which is their main function in a world free from savagery. Duty is the upholding of the systems that preserve the beauty and wisdom of the higher centres, encouraging them and their vision to everyone you are working for. That's how the Sacral chakra and Root chakra, the two upwards facing ones, are related. That's probably also connected in how the Sacral is the First Granthi. Really it's focus in sexual terms is empowerment, not obsession over degeneracy, and it's energy functions are supposed to be used for duty and the upholding of the states conjured by and within the higher chakras where the Truth and advancement of technological and spiritual powers come from as well as wisdom. They aren't about being violent needlessly unless you are being violent purposefully against the enemy and are in the know to ensure your safety.

In this current stage of the world I'd say those lower chakras have been the most attacked and atrophied. Over history the enemy definitely went top to bottom with regards to attacking the soul. That's probably why they "allowed" a short gap after the Renaissance for men to become more higher chakra oriented in a bid to use the new inventions in building these cities to delude the lower energy centres of people. People who live in modern cities will have less strong lower chakras by provenance than a country bumpkin peasant, unless in life they challenge this in some way and don't just sit watching MTV or the goytube. The higher chakras were good to the enemy for watering down the lower ones, and using the inventions of great men and women to make the new goyim system. It's a wonderful shame for them that spiritually we have succeeded resisting this overall.

Great post. You should be careful with tying the planets too much into stuff like this though, enough to account for the newer and younger viewpoint of the advice your giving here and there. Thank you for posting this anyway.

ForVery said:
They use the lower chakras, especially the 2nd chakra - they often try to attach you to the 2nd chakra in order to drain it of energy and thus leave you without your Martian attack power. /defense. All this time they are arguing with you, so that you can descend "below" their level.

What about Sexual Entities that attaches to 2nd chakra ?
How they affects ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back