Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jewish Legacy

FancyMancy

Given all that the jews, and their ilk, have done for a couple of thousand years, what do you suppose will, or could, be the Jew's legacy?

In one example - previously, Sanskrit was either the only language (Genesis 11:1-9) or the world's main/global language. These days, there are many languages, and in them there are dialects and colloquialisms (slang). Kids and gangs and areas make up their own words and phrases and meanings, often with the brainwashing of media and crap.

In language (and any other thing - please provide your own in any context), will every and all non-Sanskrit languages; dialects; slang; meanings; etc. cease to exist sooner or later so that Sanksrit is the only language again, or will they still exist as minors, with Sanskrit being the major again?

In another example - I am thinking about the very precise way nature and the environment was. Before the Jews came and ruined Earth, the Human population was much smaller; therefore, there was much more fauna and flora; now, there are too many concrete jungles and extinct species, with dirty polluting industry, etc. In the less-populated world, I wonder where the very precise location and physical position of every single blade of grass, flowers, etc. and the more animals that there were used to all be. How accurately can we return it back to then?

Future historians might look back upon Earth and if they delete the time from when the Jews came, there would be a massive blip. To put it another way - consider all events on Earth to have been recorded on film. Delete the many frames from the filmstrip which included the Jews and their shit. There would be a missing heck of a lot. How accurate could we re-make it so that the frame preceding the Jews and the frame 'postceeding' (succeeding) the Jews were more or less equal, back to how it was, as if nothing ever happened - that if someone was watching this filmstrip, they wouldn't notice a blip, a missing lot? How much time would it take? How much, either consciously or unconsciously, knowingly or unknowingly, deliberately or accidentally might some hold on to the Jewish shit? Bearing in mind Physicality is so slow.

In your own examples of the Jewish Legacy, feel free to give any examples which might not be related to language or nature/environment. Any event and context is welcome in this thread. Of course, feel free to expand upon what I mentioned here.

Perhaps any things will just be left to memory; history books; history lessons; internet archives...

I fear if we forget the Jewish "legacy" we will be doomed to repeat it. We can't just tell our descendants everything was ok for that time, or tell them to forget about it.

FancyMancy said:
Given all that the jews, and their ilk, have done for a couple of thousand years, what do you suppose will, or could, be the Jew's legacy?

In one example - previously, Sanskrit was either the only language (Genesis 11:1-9) or the world's main/global language. These days, there are many languages, and in them there are dialects and colloquialisms (slang). Kids and gangs and areas make up their own words and phrases and meanings, often with the brainwashing of media and crap.

In language (and any other thing - please provide your own in any context), will every and all non-Sanskrit languages; dialects; slang; meanings; etc. cease to exist sooner or later so that Sanksrit is the only language again, or will they still exist as minors, with Sanskrit being the major again?

In another example - I am thinking about the very precise way nature and the environment was. Before the Jews came and ruined Earth, the Human population was much smaller; therefore, there was much more fauna and flora; now, there are too many concrete jungles and extinct species, with dirty polluting industry, etc. In the less-populated world, I wonder where the very precise location and physical position of every single blade of grass, flowers, etc. and the more animals that there were used to all be. How accurately can we return it back to then?

Future historians might look back upon Earth and if they delete the time from when the Jews came, there would be a massive blip. To put it another way - consider all events on Earth to have been recorded on film. Delete the many frames from the filmstrip which included the Jews and their shit. There would be a missing heck of a lot. How accurate could we re-make it so that the frame preceding the Jews and the frame 'postceeding' (succeeding) the Jews were more or less equal, back to how it was, as if nothing ever happened - that if someone was watching this filmstrip, they wouldn't notice a blip, a missing lot? How much time would it take? How much, either consciously or unconsciously, knowingly or unknowingly, deliberately or accidentally might some hold on to the Jewish shit? Bearing in mind Physicality is so slow.

In your own examples of the Jewish Legacy, feel free to give any examples which might not be related to language or nature/environment. Any event and context is welcome in this thread. Of course, feel free to expand upon what I mentioned here.

Perhaps any things will just be left to memory; history books; history lessons; internet archives...

Well, I know that if mankind suddenly disappeared it wouldn't take very long for nature (fauna and flora) to take over our cities. Maybe 100 years.
Same for the water, if we stop polluting now it would naturally filter itself over time. The real problem is all the plastics and polymer based materials.
We would need to develop technology that can harmlessly revert these back to the base elements (Carbon, Hydrogen, silicon, etc.)
What really interests me is how we could possibly speed up this process using magic...

As for Sanskrit, I imagine, as you said, that it would become a global/universal language, used as a means for communications between different cultures.
That, and telepathy of course (eventually).
There is also the possibility that it might be reserved for spiritual purposes.

The only "legacy" the jews will leave on this planet, is a warning against complacency.

Malpirgi Zodinu said:
I forgot to mention nuclear power plants. We'll definitely need to find a safe way to deal with these.
Azazel is about 60 thousand (Earth) years old. The nuclear fallout in Chernobyl is to be excluded for 20 thousand years. We might think it's been ages since a jew-on-a-stick was written in a faerie tale story book, but 20 thousand? Everything is energy, so we could bake it with electric Satanic blue fire and white gold energy from the sun. I don't doubt there'll be a more specific working for it, and Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as well. (Although, Hiroshima and Nagasaki has people living there now.)

FancyMancy said:
Malpirgi Zodinu said:
I forgot to mention nuclear power plants. We'll definitely need to find a safe way to deal with these.
Azazel is about 60 thousand (Earth) years old. The nuclear fallout in Chernobyl is to be excluded for 20 thousand years. We might think it's been ages since a jew-on-a-stick was written in a faerie tale story book, but 20 thousand? Everything is energy, so we could bake it with electric Satanic blue fire and white gold energy from the sun. I don't doubt there'll be a more specific working for it, and Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as well. (Although, Hiroshima and Nagasaki has people living there now.)

I remember some sermon where it was stated that Satan is about 250 000 years old. That means he was about 190 000 years old when he had Azazel and Astaroth...talk about a generation gap! :lol:

I can hear teenage Azazel and Astaroth, "But Daaaaaaaaad, do you have to play the violin in front of all our friends, it's soooo embarassing!"

:lol: :lol:

Malpirgi Zodinu said:
FancyMancy said:
Malpirgi Zodinu said:

I remember some sermon where it was stated that Satan is about 250 000 years old. That means he was about 190 000 years old when he had Azazel and Astaroth...talk about a generation gap! :lol:

I can hear teenage Azazel and Astaroth, "But Daaaaaaaaad, do you have to play the violin in front of all our friends, it's soooo embarassing!"

:lol: :lol:
Lol. Well, actually, err... Satan is more like 500 thousand years old! (Maybe the Grand Canyon, as wide as it is, could be an allegory of the age of Satan and His Children's ages! By the way - the USA is the Great Satan. ;-))

Lol. Well, when cute, young Azazel grew up a bit, I bet He heard his Dad's Devil's Trill, and He ate His words!

Usthepeople666 said:
InlovewithSatan said:
Azazel and Astaroth are grandchildren of Beelzebub and not of Satan.
nope. son and daughter of satan. :)
Yeah, this.

InlovewithSatan said:
Azazel and Astaroth are grandchildren of Beelzebub and not of Satan.
Satan and Beelzebub are half-brothers.

FancyMancy said:
Malpirgi Zodinu said:

Chernobyl was a terror attack. This is obvious and has been proved already. Nuclear power plants are among the safest and most secure facilities in the world. The only problem with them is that the electricity they produce is too cheap, so it is not profitable enough for the joos. That's why they promote "green energy".... The truth is, solar panels for example, are not "green" at all, they are really harmful to the environment, the same applies for many other 'renewable' energy sources.... But because green energy is dozens of times more expensive, and therefore more profitable, and because it can't produce the amount of power we need, and thus prevents countries to industrialize, which is their goal - they want countries to become and remain third world countries, and therefore you have Greta Thunberg and the massive green energy propaganda...

DiscipleOfSatan said:
FancyMancy said:
Malpirgi Zodinu said:

Chernobyl was a terror attack. This is obvious and has been proved already. Nuclear power plants are among the safest and most secure facilities in the world. The only problem with them is that the electricity they produce is too cheap, so it is not profitable enough for the joos. That's why they promote "green energy".... The truth is, solar panels for example, are not "green" at all, they are really harmful to the environment, the same applies for many other 'renewable' energy sources.... But because green energy is dozens of times more expensive, and therefore more profitable, and because it can't produce the amount of power we need, and thus prevents countries to industrialize, which is their goal - they want countries to become and remain third world countries, and therefore you have Greta Thunberg and the massive green energy propaganda...
I didn't consider that. Now I am thinking that the nuclear power plants, as you say, produce a hell of a lot of energy, so as you say it is too cheap and too helpful and too clean; whereas building any forms of green energy things cost a lot to produce; the nuclear energy plant would be expensive to build but it would make its money back in no time, but the green stuff is more difficult and crappy - cumbersome, you might say. I can see what you mean. As for nuclear powerplants being very safe, and as for "green" stuff being environmentally-unfriendly - I didn't know those things at all, actually. I suppose, as you say, it is just propaganda, but surely nuclear stuff is dangerous in say weapons, of course - or maybe it's how it's refined and graded and applied and used.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back