Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ASTROLOGY: Predicting events down to the hour (so it seems)

Ravenheart666

Although I'm sure this method must have been already known, it seems I've
discovered it as a way to track events predicted within LUNAR RETURNS almost down
to the hour.(Hell, I mean some events in the log I've made for a month actually
happened at the exact predicted time- I'll make sure to post these as a reply later on).

Not saying this is fail proof, or in anyway exact, or that predictive programming
may have played or not a role in all this (although I tried to have a laid back attitude
in order to avoid such stuff) , but still, is remarkable and I feel compelled
to share it with everybody else on the forums.

The steps are easy and can be followed on any Astromap app (astrovizor for android
or planetdance for PC).

1. Find and track your Lunar Return Astromap (for this you'll need your natal chart).

2. Note down planetary placements and the cuspids of the various houses and their degrees.

3. Follow the transit of the moon by scrolling the app and note down the dates and hours of conjunction
with degrees from step 2.

4. Compare the list of transits with the prediction of your Lunar Return (the nature of the event will
correspond with the planet or the house cuspid the moon will conjunct)...for a good example I'll
post my log for every transit occurred last month later on.

Here's a little illustration of the process.
Untitled-1.jpg

Astrology is not fate like this. Maybe for some normal people it is. But as an SS we are aware and can change our karma. Some events predicted that I have seen at least in my own chart along with intuition have either not happened at all or almost happened but I was able to get out of it.

A professional astrologer predicted I may have an accident some time and it never happened.

If people reach a higher vibration and do each planitary square at least once this means likely we changed our fate.

Now with transits some things may still happen this is not fool proof but a lot of negative stuff may not at all or it will be lessened.

Ravenheart666 said:
discovered it as a way to track events predicted within LUNAR RETURNS almost down
happened at the exact predicted time- I'll make sure to post these as a reply later on).

Not saying this is fail proof, or in anyway exact, or that predictive programming
may have played or not a role in all this (although I tried to have a laid back attitude

The steps are easy and can be followed on any Astromap app (astrovizor for android
or planetdance for PC).

1. Find and track your Lunar Return Astromap (for this you'll need your natal chart).

2. Note down planetary placements and the cuspids of the various houses and their degrees.

3. Follow the transit of the moon by scrolling the app and note down the dates and hours of conjunction

4. Compare the list of transits with the prediction of your Lunar Return (the nature of the event will
correspond with the planet or the house cuspid the moon will conjunct)...for a good example I'll

Untitled-1.jpg

I still have your beautiful astrology pdf that you made and released as an imbolc gift to the forum! As always you are bringing us more wonderful and insightful information! I look forward to your future contributions!
Hail Satan!

slyscorpion said:
Astrology is not fate like this. Maybe for some normal people it is. But as an SS we are aware and can change our karma. Some events predicted that I have seen at least in my own chart along with intuition have either not happened at all or almost happened but I was able to get out of it.

A professional astrologer predicted I may have an accident some time and it never happened.

If people reach a higher vibration and do each planitary square at least once this means likely we changed our fate.

Now with transits some things may still happen this is not fool proof but a lot of negative stuff may not at all or it will be lessened.

But what about just the average stuff that goes on? Predicting that isn't gonna hurt and that's really how I see this. Most my life I don't get in no trouble either, so I would look for just the day to day patterns and studying into their processes with this type of thing as the tool. Astrology isn't just life and death games all the time.

Ravenheart666 said:

or planetdance for PC).

Untitled-1.jpg

I'll try this out for these months and see if I get any results from it. Thank you for sharing this with us!

I like that picture. What software did you use to make that? I might do stuff like that when I next write a topic on the Astrology forum. The visual representation definitely helps.

One book I've been thinking of getting on Astronomy is the Almagest. Does anyone have any experiences with reading and studying it? I want to get into the mathematical and scientific side of Astrology and actually look up at the planets myself you know. Instead of doing everything through blumin screens all the time...

13th_Wolf said:
slyscorpion said:

But what about just the average stuff that goes on? Predicting that isn't gonna hurt and that's really how I see this. Most my life I don't get in no trouble either, so I would look for just the day to day patterns and studying into their processes with this type of thing as the tool. Astrology isn't just life and death games all the time.

Ravenheart666 said:

or planetdance for PC).

Untitled-1.jpg

I'll try this out for these months and see if I get any results from it. Thank you for sharing this with us!

I like that picture. What software did you use to make that? I might do stuff like that when I next write a topic on the Astrology forum. The visual representation definitely helps.

One book I've been thinking of getting on Astronomy is the Almagest. Does anyone have any experiences with reading and studying it? I want to get into the mathematical and scientific side of Astrology and actually look up at the planets myself you know. Instead of doing everything through blumin screens all the time...
The Almagest claims that the sun circles around the earth. Unless it's a corruption and it was originally about astrology. During the Renaissance an engraving of ptolemaic cosmology shows the zodiacal signs so this looks to be true.

TopoftheAbyss said:
The Almagest claims that the sun circles around the earth. Unless it's a corruption and it was originally about astrology. During the Renaissance an engraving of ptolemaic cosmology shows the zodiacal signs so this looks to be true.

I remember thinking about the same thing when looking into it, or I read somewhere someone said a similar thing- a critic. Ptolemy must have adopted a geocentric view because then, the point from which he understood was the Earth. He lived in Alexandria which in Egypt, he probably went down to the pyramids a couple times lol. Those pyramids are based on certain laws of how Earth motions itself in space.

Astrology back in his life also was the buzz during the Pax Romana, in his life it was definitely the better time to be doing that, so he very likely wasn't just an astronomer, and knew a bit of that already from the Ancient stuff going around at the time. Astrology is more of a new thing in the regard that humans have been unopened and unexplored into spirituality, so it would have interested everyone. Chances are it was written from an astrological viewpoint.

Being in Pax Romana Alexandria you would probably be more interested in astrology i.e the unknown, because you are where everything known is already revealed to you in the books.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back