Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Exposing RHP critics

jbkbmz

There are some serious JCI Infiltrators spreading dis information about the Demons. One is Last Frontier Medium on youtube. I debunk some of what she says,, carefully so as not to get banned from youtube. Angra Mainyu account now. My Clayton Davies account was banned for '''abusive talk"'. Exposing the truth in a polite, responsible manner. This is one of the ways to repay Satan and the Demons. By exposing these RHP liars. Some of them present a dangerously convincing case. I countered her on the accusation that ""the Demons never do anything for FREE'". Jew God never gives anything for FREE. In fact,,,,,,, it "Swallows a Camel and strains a gnat"". And,, I keep inviting the Demons into me,, as they wish,, in a polite manner. ( I actually feel a fairly strong presence 'second person' in me and around me as I type this. ) Been doing some meditations. ( It's moving on my shoulders now, suddenly ). I got to work on my astral senses more with the energy meditations,, but, I am beginning to sense things. IF, this is a Demon,, thank you. Ride me Feed through me from the universe As you wish. ((( This lady and some others may be sincerely deceived. If she, and others, are lying Deliberately and Intentionally to deceive people away from the Demons,,, may she Burn in Hell Fire, Ice, Void. Thank you Demons

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back