Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Veganism

ForVery

Veganism is not entirely new, in fact it is related to Christianity and is used as the "hygienic movement", being openly based on the fundamentalist Christian doctrine of the Garden of Eden where only plants were eaten. This is where Seventh-day Adventists come from. The Christian movement has pushed various vegan diets for hundreds of years. CMD's enemy programs in the East, such as Jainism, are pushing in the same way. Buddhism, which is originally Jainism, acts in the same way by declaring that whoever kills an animal or at least has this sacrifice, will go to Buddhist hell. Hinduism is Jainism under cover. And Jain doctrines are mostly made up of "Sermon on the Mount." Take a picture. It is known that vegetarian and vegan diets were not part of the primordial tradition. Vegetarianism in India is only 1,600 years old when it was forcibly pushed towards the population. Some ancient sects are not yet vegetarian, nor have they ever been.
Notice in this link from a vegan source that is pro vegetarianism, how he introduces another anomaly of the vegan diet located in the middle of the borders. Vitamin B12 supplements will not be able to replace in the long run the main source from which we can take this vitamin. Is it just a supplement, do you feel good when you live on vitamin supplements? Not.

Dangers of vitamin B12 deficiency.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpfNcYenz9c

Notice that he mentions spinal cord degeneration, neural problems, and nervous system problems. And these are not the only serious problems that arise from deficiency. All this only due to the lack of vitamin B12, not to mention the rest of the deficiencies in the vegetarian diet.

Since reading the book, Keith has been a vegetarian for almost two decades and with vitamin B12 supplements, she still suffers from severe degenerative diseases; he said the rings on the column literally "came out on the outside." Like other vegans, she has lost her fertility. She also mentioned that the traditional Chinese doctors she attended told her that her vegetarian diet was not viable and was the cause of all her health problems. They were right. Veganism almost killed her.
The truth about how veganism destroys health, from an old and former vegan

Lierre Keith: The Vegetarian Myth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WemanmrAYvg

Although I do not agree with this diet, the healthiest people on earth, the Okinawans, have a diet consisting of 70% sweet potatoes, rice and the rest animal products. People everywhere eat food of animal origin and in addition of plant origin. But Okinawans are not vegans or vegetarians. As Keith said, meat is essential to the human diet.
From ancient Vedic texts:

In the Samhita Caraka which was declared to be the oldest Ayurvedic text, the following is stated:
"Sharirabrinhane Nanyat Khadyam Mamsadwishishyate," which translates: "No other food is better than meat for the development and nourishment of the body." Another Ayurvedic text, Bhava Prakash, states "Sadyohatasya Mamsam Syadbyadhidhatiyathaamritam", which translates to "the flesh of freshly killed animals is like Amirt (the highest life-giving fluid for attaining the Divine)". We have Bagabhatt (Astanga Samgraha) which proves that nothing can equal the flesh in terms of sustaining health and
body substances. The Vedic text Satapatha Brahamana states that "Paramam Annadyam Yan Mamsam," meaning "Meat is the best food." The flesh is placed in the sattvic category as "The substance of life."
Eating meat improves the power of the mind and inner energy; and eating fish generously restores power. "The Yoga of Power

As we know, the practice of spiritualizing the power of the serpent is directly related to the spinal cord, the nervous system, and the physical body. What kind of ability to withstand the bioenergy generated by these practices will you have if you have a diet that lacks the very important substances necessary for the vitality and healthy functioning of the body's systems?

ForVery said:

Vegetables and other light foods do a good job at cleaning the body, removing stagnation, detoxing, etc. People experience benefits when they suddenly reintroduce the correct proportions of these foods into their diet, then falsely conclude they should only eat vegetables. It is like going to the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Then, at some point, their body starts to become malnourished with the prolonged absence of "heavier" foods.

Some bodybuilders can get away with veganism for longer by eating lots of oil, beans, and nuts, however I think this is only prolonging the inevitable. Animals products will always nourish the body better than vegetables, pound for pound. Vegetables will always "clean" the body better, pound for pound.

Skinny, vata women are most at risk due to their menstrual cycles and vata predispositions. These are the people that most need meat. Such people end up with neural degenerative issues like the woman you describe.

This same sort of diet imbalance also happens with keto, where a lack of carbs creates a qi deficit in the body. This causes the kidneys to compensate and eventually depletes them. Such a diet might've initially worked by removing the overabundance of shitty carbs that our society consumes, but eventually it will fail because it went to the other extreme.

Okinawans are not even remotely close to being vegan. They make everything with pork lard and have their own types of vessels to store pork fat in. This was done in my country as well. I read a book by a man who grew up in Okinawa during the 1920s-1940s famines and he says they were desperate for meat and ate any animal they could find.

None of the 'Blue Zone' people are vegan or vegetarian except the Loma Linda xians (who have hormonal problems and other issues). Some reptile literally went around the world claiming most of these places were 'vegan' based on showing up and declaring it to be so. Actually, per capita, the Greek islands and Barbagia in Sardinia eat more animal products than modern Westerners do.

Another media scam is about the Tsimaane tribe (famed for the best cardiovascular health on earth) and calling them 'vegan'. When you look at statistical analysis of their eating habits they eat a massive amount of fish and lean meats, plus honey. When they transitioned to any western diets with imported food they began to fall ill and become obese.

((Gr3ger)) looks like a grotesque corpse even by enemy standards. I can't understand how anyone takes NF seriously.

What do you think about Arnold Ehrit's Mucusless diet healing system. You can find the pdf. I used to think veganism was dumb. Now I know that any diet works as long as there is balance. Meat or no meat. I really did appreciate how in his book he explains how meats and not only that but lots of other common foods clog up the body. Ofc I love meat and still eat it. In the near future I'm planning to use this diet myself and see how it works out. Ultimately who cares that someone believes not eating meat is wrong or right. As long as it works for you who cares. But I truly believe veganism like everything else has been corrupted. I mean gorillaz are crazy strong and are usually non meat eaters.

Ofc after the detox of certain foods, Wich will feel like shit, there was an increase in over all vitality. But this is systematic, you can read about It in the book. Or not. It's up to you.

Blitzkreig said:
ForVery said:

Some bodybuilders can get away with veganism for longer by eating lots of oil, beans, and nuts, however I think this is only prolonging the inevitable. Animals products will always nourish the body better than vegetables, pound for pound. Vegetables will always "clean" the body better, pound for pound.
Very true. There’s a reason the top body builders and top athletes in any field eat meat. There are the vegans who are athletes and bodybuilders, but none of them perform on an elite level or compare to those with meat in their diet. There’s a reason. All protein isn’t equal. The amino acid profile of protein from different food sources varies, with meat having the highest amounts of amino acids responsible for muscle building, maintenance and performance. Which in turn will always give those with meat in their diet the upper hand.

For those who aren’t athletes, meat still has its purpose. They still need to maintain their bodies and just even for practical purposes, meat is the best choice for protein. To match the amino acids of meat just through plant based foods, you’d have to eat too much. Then you have to increase your energy expenditure or gain weight. But this is just one example. Meat even has spiritual benefits to a degree.

Veganism isn’t a diet. It’s an agenda, and it’s a martyr agenda at that. It’s fighting a battle that can’t be won and thus is pointless. The vegan is sacrificing themselves through their health to save animals. The idea is them rejecting animal products will stop all animals farms for good, but this will never happen so their mission is pointless. But of course we know it only exists as a tool placed by the enemy to further weaken the body and minds of our gentile people. If only the vegans knew that.

Not all farms are bad. I've worked on plenty. Instead of boycotting them all, which in turn hurts the good farms as well, why not reject the factory farms and support local honest farms? Because boycotting them all hurts the good farms the most. They’re smaller and can’t handle hits to their business. Who takes over? The factory chain farms who are most responsible for the terrible stuff you see. The vegans are actually the ones making it worse..

Low Priest said:

I have not read the whole book, but it sounds to me like it is focusing on the detox or prevention of accumulation/stagnation within the body. Some body types are more or less susceptible to this. If you want to summarize the diet, I could give a better opinion.

You would be right that heavier foods create stagnation, however this is why they should always be balanced by light foods to clean the body. TCM prescribes half the plate to be green veggies for this reason.

Veganism is dumb because it is unbalanced to the opposite extreme. Someone might feel better within a month because they are going from a super stagnating diet to a non-stagnating diet (assuming they eat a whole-food vegan diet). Eventually though, the total absence of heavy, nourishing foods will deplete the body.

So when you eat meat, you should simply pair it with the food items that also clean and organize the body. For this, green veggies are the best. For example, a piece of broccoli detoxes the liver and removes qi stagnation in the body.

I would imagine the mucus-less diet would address this issue, however I wonder if it may be too stringent against these heavy foods. Like I said, some people need these heavy foods specifically. Food choices should be specific to each person.

TCM ascribes various properties to foods such that one can cater their diet according to their constitution or current imbalances of the body. Ayurveda does this as well. This is why I look to these systems first.

Eric13 said:

Yeah. Digestion takes energy and therefore cannot be done infinitely. One cannot just "eat more beans", you are working with a limit intake capacity every day. This also applies to modern GMO foods that yield less bioenergy. Simply eating more is not a viable strategy, otherwise you will overburden the digestion.

Also, good point about the veganism and farms. It basically derailed and created a corrupt faction out of the otherwise normal Green movement/tendencies of the gentiles.

There is no healthy way to be a vegan. You can do this for a few days or maybe for a week or 2, but after that the body starts starving and being deficient in the nutrients it needs. And there is enormous damage done to every part of the body by being a vegan for a long time.

One example is your nerves and your brain. There is a covering around your nerves called myelin, and it is exactly the same as the insulating plastic around a wire. It protects the nerves, and prevents electrical signals from being lost, or from shorting out to other nerves nearby. Your brain also is made from a large percentage of myelin. Myelin is made directly from animal fat, and there is no way to make it from any kind of vegan source. This is one large reason why you see people who are vegans for years and they are shaking and twitching, because the insulation around their nerves has broken pieces where it has not been able to rebuild and heal, and you have things like electrical signals from the nerves are jumping into the muscles and making them twitch.

Also calcium. Vegans like to say that very dark green leaves have a large amount of calcium. This is true, but it is important to think how the calcium is contained. The calcium in these plants is contained inside a molecule where the calcium is so strongly held inside of it that the body is not able to break this apart. The body is not able to digest this and remove the calcium from it, and it is not able to absorb it. So it does not matter how many of these dark green leaves are eaten, none of the calcium is taken into the body and it all goes out the other end. Of course bones will all become very weak from no calcium, but that is not even the worst part.

Calcium is one of the 4 most important elements in the whole body for controlling osmosis and motion of water, nutrients, and all kinds of other materials in and out of the cells, and also for controlling nerve signals. All of these are controlled by electrical gradients caused by balance between Sodium and Potassium, and by balance between Calcium and Magnesium. If any of these 4 elements are deficient in the body, there starts to be things like strong muscle pains and dehydration in the cells. Water is not able to be moved in and out of the cells in the correct way, nutrients and waste are not able to be moved in and out of the cells in the correct way, and muscles are not able to have the correct tension. Muscles will either be stuck contracted very tightly, or they will be too loose and unable to contract. Sodium and Calcium cause the muscles to contract, and Potassium and Magnesium cause the muscles to relax. This balance is one of the top most important balances in the whole body. For example, the way the lethal injection execution works is by injecting an extremely large dose of Potassium into the blood, and there is so much potassium that it forces the heart muscles to relax and the heart is not able to pump. This is an example of an extremely large imbalance. But most people today who eat the common American kind of diet are very badly unbalanced. It is a good idea to have supplements for magnesium because that is the one most people are the most deficient with. Try this especially if you always have pain from tight muscles. Magnesium is used for more than 600 different processes inside the body. And you also need the calcium to balance against it.

Another important one is B vitamins. These naturally come from meat. There is no vegan source of B vitamins. Actually the way most vegans try to justify this is they say that if they don't wash the vegetables and they leave dirt on the bottom of the vegetable, there is bacteria inside the dirt that is able to produce vitamin B. It is true that some bacterias can do this, but it is not true that they are actually getting any of it by eating dirt. And I doubt that most of them are actually eating any dirt, I think they wash it first. So when they are not getting any vitamin B naturally, they try to eat supplement pills. But the various kinds of B vitamins are actually complicated molecules, and it is not possible to make them synthetically in a lab. The lab can make a small piece or something similar, but they are not able to make the real thing. If you do get vitamin B from natural sources, then a supplement can help because the small piece in the pill comes together with the missing piece from the natural source. But if you are not getting the real natural one, the pill will not help because it requires to have that missing piece that you do not have. The person's vitamin B supply from the entire body is depleted until there is nothing left, then they have this tiredness disease. Vitamin B is required by mitochondria to produce ATP which is the energy source used by every cell in your body. If you have no vitamin B, this is not able to happen and no energy is able to produce in the cells. And the thousands of little processes in every cell in the body are all not able to work correctly because they all require energy. This causes permanent and extreme tiredness, and also many other diseases because so many processes are stopped.

If there is some specific animals that you don't want to eat, then don't eat them. You don't have to eat a cow or pig if you don't want to. But you have to find some animal products that you do eat. You can get a full and perfect nutrient requirements by eating things like fish, eggs, and cheese if you do not want to eat other meats. But you have to eat something.

Great post regarding veganism. People living in India(myself included) are afflicted most by this vegetarian trend.My family does not even let me eat eggs.Since the past year after dedicating,I have been more aware of my meat cravings.I am still having difficulty due to my childhood programming to accept the fact that animals need to be killed for our welfare.I have talked regarding this before in another topic related to veganism.

What about entomophagy? I've seen some talk here that it is pushed by the enemy as a good thing but then I've read some studies that actually confirm this. Is this falsified information or maybe there's some kinds of insects that are suitable for consumption like the ones traditionally eaten throughout Asia and Africa. I'm a bit torn on this one as there's evidence pointing in both directions. Does anyone know something more about this? If farming insects is good both as livestock feed and for human consumption than some issues may be resolved in this way but if not than too bad. Nothing can replace bacon and lard. Oh and chvarki...

BabySatan said:
Great post regarding veganism. People living in India(myself included) are afflicted most by this vegetarian trend.My family does not even let me eat eggs.Since the past year after dedicating,I have been more aware of my meat cravings.I am still having difficulty due to my childhood programming to accept the fact that animals need to be killed for our welfare.I have talked regarding this before in another topic related to veganism.

For us to need less and less meat, we first have to advance to the point where out vitality is very strong. As the general health and energy of our planet increases, and as people get more efficient in their use of animal products, this will also decrease the amount of animals we need to eat for our health.

Animal products are very nourishing, and people with poor health need to rely on their diet more than others. However, we need to be willing to deal with the reality of eating meat until we can create more humane conditions in the future. If you are too weak to fight right now, then this dream to treat animals better will never happen.

If you have difficultly with death, then eggs and cheese are definitely suitable replacements. If you believe your health is threatened (which can be the case with cravings), you should attempt to eat some of these animal products away from your family.

I've noticed an increased amount of vegan products, as well as people buying these.
Vegan sausages, vegan ready-made dishes (highly expensive) and also oat milk seems popular among young women primarily, from what I've noticed.

Vegetarianism is one thing; at least they eat eggs, milk products and sometimes fish and chicken.
But to exclude even those things would lead to even further lack of vital nutrients.

HPS Maxine has written about how she once tried being a vegetarian (while working out hard) but ended up sick after a while, because of this lack of nutrients. But she do understand why some people choose vegetarianism when having looked at how animals are being treated in the farming and meat industry.

Veganism is one step further though, and feels sort of strange and unnecessary to me; excluding eggs and so on. OP might be right that there is a xian connection there, as Jews want us to be drained of energy and thus become more easy for them to control - leading us into their kosher slaughter house so to speak.

It's important that animals are treated well and killed in a way which isn't painful (like kosher slaughter).
That is what should be focused on instead of being vegan for some religious or moral reason, since we all need those nutrients and a balanced diet.

318747221-6555638971119409-6151872620686079150-n.png

Veganism is more of a cult with a set of specific maxims than a diet or even a system of morality.

To drink almond milk and then say 'honey is evil because it kills bees' is the height of enemy-style 'because I say so' type arguments.

If one wants to abstain from animal products as much as possible then there is no substitute for occasionally eating organ meat.

Karnonnos said:
Veganism is more of a cult with a set of specific maxims than a diet or even a system of morality.

To drink almond milk and then say 'honey is evil because it kills bees' is the height of enemy-style 'because I say so' type arguments.

If one wants to abstain from animal products as much as possible then there is no substitute for occasionally eating organ meat.

It takes more than about 5 gallons to grow each single individual almond. And they are almost all grown in California where they have a drought and they have not enough water supply for all of the people. Entire rivers and enormous lakes have been drained down and erased by California taking them. And the largest thing water goes to is the almond farms which just these farms is a very large percentage of all of the water used in California. And there are actual people who do not have water to drink because there are laws restricing how much they can use. It is even illegal for them to put a bucket or small barrel outside to catch rain to drink.

And how many almonds have to be milked to make one container of almond milk? That is the absolute worst thing for the environment. It might take thousands of gallons of water just to make one of those drinks. These people are clowns.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back