Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Raising the serpent

unnamed satanist

Hi. I was hoping some experienced members could provide tips of how best to raise the serpent? What meditations and such are ideal.

I do the twin serpent meditation and chakra breathing on a daily basis sometimes twice.
I am pretty much unable to do mantras due to lack of privacy. How much will this negatively impact my progress?
I do Kundalini and Hatha yoga at the same time once a day followed by about 30 mins of meditation.

My problem is that I often doubt myself and feel like I'm not doing enough when maybe I am. Any meditation recommendations?

Mantra is a big part of rising the kundalini but if you really can't then do everything else like yoga, breathing exercises and so on.
You are going the wrong way. Rising the kundalini is something that does not happen right away. First you open the chakras like instructed on Jos, then you start empowering them everyday and Cleaning, this is what you need to do to clean yourself from negative energy that blocks your chakras.

Unblock them and so on. Yoga and breathing exercises do work to unblock, clean and empower yourself but its a slower process. It takes some years to where your Kundalini will start to awaken. The chakras needs to be clean and unblocked so the energy can go throught them easily. Read the Jos fully and look for the articles in the forum and Library. If you have any questions feel free to ask here. Keep doing yoga everyday even if you can't do mantra it will still help you a lot.

I basically only do beginner meditations.

Only full chakra meditation, void, AoP and cleaning that’s it.

But only for the full chakra meditations I do them for 2-3hrs in one go. But that’s only because I forget the time. It feels like 20Minutes or so for me.
But I also wanted to try the twin serpent meditation, when I find time for it.

Also once your chakras are strong and open enough, you will feel what happens after yoga.

But with yoga it is important to chill and do everything right brained. Also the most important thing is to chill down, and focus on the energy buzz after your yoga session.

Good luck.

Do you feel that your base is getting a bit warm/hot when you did yoga? Do feel it strongly and/or „wobble“?

Just follow 8 fold path to best of your ability, and don't stress. Things happen when they happen. Also I would recommend for you to do what best suits yourself.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

If you lack privacy and can't do mantras at loud, try whispering them or do them mentally.
I personally whisper them, and they working for me just fine, maybe it will work for you as well ?
I have no idea if that affects their effectiveness, i never had any chance to do them out loud, but considering lack of privacy it is still better than nothing, right ?

From my understanding and some experience, you do not raise your kundalini, the kundalini raises by itself when you are ready.

You need to be clean, strong and powerful enough in terms of mental, physical and spiritual strength in order to withstand the transformation process, and be able to contain and use that kind of power,
Twin Serpent from my experience is more of a advanced preparatory meditation, so there are no shortcut to this, or universal method to achieve this.

This is just theory on my part, because i am myself not even close to meet minimum requirements i mentioned above, so could be wrong about that.

Just do what Henu just said, follow 8 fold path, at your own safe pace and ability, and things will happen when they happen.

NinRick said:
Good luck.

Do you feel that your base is getting a bit warm/hot when you did yoga? Do feel it strongly and/or „wobble“?

I have every single Kundalini symptom and it is getting quite intense, even frightening at times but this is only a phase. One time while spinning the shushumna I was almost certain I was having the experience and I was so frightened I leapt out of bed. That sounds retarded (it is) but when you are actually in the moment it can be a different story.

I just don't know the most efficient method for raising and I often doubt myself

unnamed satanist said:
NinRick said:
Good luck.

I have every single Kundalini symptom and it is getting quite intense, even frightening at times but this is only a phase. One time while spinning the shushumna I was almost certain I was having the experience and I was so frightened I leapt out of bed. That sounds retarded (it is) but when you are actually in the moment it can be a different story.

I just don't know the most efficient method for raising and I often doubt myself

It happens on its own.
Best method, meditate and yoga.

You will know it when it happens, just try to keep focus. You will know when it happens why I said that lol

unnamed satanist said:
NinRick said:
Good luck.

Also yes those things can be frightening

Donovandal said:
If you lack privacy and can't do mantras at loud, try whispering them or do them mentally.
I personally whisper them, and they working for me just fine, maybe it will work for you as well ?
I have no idea if that affects their effectiveness, i never had any chance to do them out loud, but considering lack of privacy it is still better than nothing, right ?

Mantras rely on the power of sound manifested. You cannot produce sounds in your mind, as that is not manifesting sound in the physical world.

Donovandal said:

From my understanding and some experience, you do not raise your kundalini, the kundalini raises by itself when you are ready.

You need to be clean, strong and powerful enough in terms of mental, physical and spiritual strength in order to withstand the transformation process, and be able to contain and use that kind of power,
Twin Serpent from my experience is more of a advanced preparatory meditation, so there are no shortcut to this, or universal method to achieve this.

This is just theory on my part, because i am myself not even close to meet minimum requirements i mentioned above, so could be wrong about that.

Just do what Henu just said, follow 8 fold path, at your own safe pace and ability, and things will happen when they happen.
It is better than nothing. There is still power behind it. Something you can do is to put music while you vibrate a mantra. It works for me and I can vibrate them more loudly than without.

luis said:
Mantra is a big part of rising the kundalini but if you really can't then do everything else like yoga, breathing exercises and so on.
You are going the wrong way. Rising the kundalini is something that does not happen right away. First you open the chakras like instructed on Jos, then you start empowering them everyday and Cleaning, this is what you need to do to clean yourself from negative energy that blocks your chakras.

Unblock them and so on. Yoga and breathing exercises do work to unblock, clean and empower yourself but its a slower process. It takes some years to where your Kundalini will start to awaken. The chakras needs to be clean and unblocked so the energy can go throught them easily. Read the Jos fully and look for the articles in the forum and Library. If you have any questions feel free to ask here. Keep doing yoga everyday even if you can't do mantra it will still help you a lot.

There's no need to assume I'm an idiot. I am aware of all you said in the first paragraph and I never stated what level of advancement I'm at. I've been meditating for about five years daily and practising yoga for almost two. My chakras are mostly entirely open (although I think I may have minor blockages in the crown and throat) and the serpent energy is flowing intensely to where I am borderline convulsing (not in a bad way) during certain meditations. I wouldn't have asked this question if I didn't feel I was close. Also transiting Pluto is conjunct my sun and mercury (8th house) now and for the next year or so, so I feel like I can really use this to my advantage.

What kind of mantra work do you recommend for stimulating the serpent? Do you mean for opening the chakras or other mantras? I wouldn't really know where to start.

As long as you never force or over stimulate the Serpent, the process will come naturally. What I would put emphasis on is cleaning the pathways very very good. Cleaning and healing are the priority in my view for the Serpent. Opening the soul only by the Serpent will 100% lead you to some health problems, that will impede efficient use of time and effort.

unnamed satanist said:

My best advice would be "Letting the serpent move". If you cleanseing your chakras and empowering them for quite some time than they could open some way for the kundalini. Meditate on the serpent and try to 'let' it move.

Don't force it to move no matter what. Even if you succeed in doing so then you would have some problems like sleepless nights and probably losing a bit of insanity because of lack of sleep. Kundalini won't rise healthy if you rush it. Just breathe and relax. Journey is long, so set yourself comfy and try to get ready for the future as much as you can.

Stormblood said:
Mantras rely on the power of sound manifested. You cannot produce sounds in your mind, as that is not manifesting sound in the physical world.

Okay, let's just assume you're correct, if that's the case then why are allowed to do RTR's in our minds in extreme situations ?
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bung said:
is it ok to read RTR internally?
Silent :p

From lesser to superior methods listed below:

In your mind -> Whisper -> Low Voice -> Normal Voice/With slight vibration/as in the mp3.

All of these work and all of these count. But if you have the opportunity go for as in the mp3.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes. However a better alternative would be to whisper it really silently.

You can whisper it so low that the words merely come out of your mouth, and it will work.

How does it work if we would not vibrate them? :?

It does work when it's done as it's done on the mp3, vibrated, even whispered. The best is to follow it on the Mp3 or vibrate them.

In extreme cases, if one has absolutely no other option, they can whisper, or they can even do the RTR mentally. But these are for extreme situations where one cannot perform the ritual otherwise. This still works.

Aren't the point of RTR's to VIBRATE or speak hebrew words and letters in reverse order to remove them from the existence ?
Aren't the point of mantras to VIBRATE or speak them to invoke specific energies to achieve specific goals ?

If you can do RTR's in your mind, then why you can't do that with mantras as well ? Is there something that i'm missing ?
Can you explain this to me ?, what's makes the mantras so different that they only work when doing them out loud ? maybe i will learn something new, who knows ?, i will be grateful for that, and no this not a sarcasm.

Also bonus quote i found from Kikeshtein himself:
Mageson666 said:
No it has to spoken aloud.

JeffNotHappy said:
Can I do this ritual mentally (vibrating letters in my head). Would it be effective?

It makes sense that vibrating out loud would make mantras more effective, as we know sometimes to make magic spells especially on big scale to work we need also to do something on physical level as well, so there is connection here to the "rules of the universe".

luis said:
It is better than nothing. There is still power behind it. Something you can do is to put music while you vibrate a mantra. It works for me and I can vibrate them more loudly than without.

That's a very good idea, but i see to problems:

1. Those with problems with focus, can find music distracting, sabotaging entire working.

2. This method is not applicable for every circumstances, what if you have pesky family and neighbors that don't like when you play music ? what if your apartment have thin walls ? or stupid rules in your neighborhood that forbid you to play music out loud ?

Second problem unfortunately applies to me so i have no other choice but to whisper them, i cannot expose myself no matter what.

unnamed satanist said:
luis said:

There's no need to assume I'm an idiot. I am aware of all you said in the first paragraph and I never stated what level of advancement I'm at. I've been meditating for about five years daily and practising yoga for almost two. My chakras are mostly entirely open (although I think I may have minor blockages in the crown and throat) and the serpent energy is flowing intensely to where I am borderline convulsing (not in a bad way) during certain meditations. I wouldn't have asked this question if I didn't feel I was close. Also transiting Pluto is conjunct my sun and mercury (8th house) now and for the next year or so, so I feel like I can really use this to my advantage.

What kind of mantra work do you recommend for stimulating the serpent? Do you mean for opening the chakras or other mantras? I wouldn't really know where to start.
I've never thought you where an Idiot...just trying to help. I don't know at what level you may be so I kept it general plus there are other people reading the forums so it may be something that can help them.

If you are still asking those questions....like I said the Kundalini will awake on its own when your soul and body is ready. And by ready I mean when your chakras are clean and unblocked which they become when you clean them with Raum or Surya with your general everyday Soul cleaning and when you unblock them with the rune Thurisaz.

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
unnamed satanist said:

My best advice would be "Letting the serpent move". If you cleanseing your chakras and empowering them for quite some time than they could open some way for the kundalini. Meditate on the serpent and try to 'let' it move.

Don't force it to move no matter what. Even if you succeed in doing so then you would have some problems like sleepless nights and probably losing a bit of insanity because of lack of sleep. Kundalini won't rise healthy if you rush it. Just breathe and relax. Journey is long, so set yourself comfy and try to get ready for the future as much as you can.

Thank you, I appreciate this advice.

Donovandal said:
Stormblood said:

Okay, let's just assume you're correct, if that's the case then why are allowed to do RTR's in our minds in extreme situations ?
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Bung said:
is it ok to read RTR internally?
Silent :p

From lesser to superior methods listed below:

In your mind -> Whisper -> Low Voice -> Normal Voice/With slight vibration/as in the mp3.

All of these work and all of these count. But if you have the opportunity go for as in the mp3.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Artanis said:
How does it work if we would not vibrate them? :?

It does work when it's done as it's done on the mp3, vibrated, even whispered. The best is to follow it on the Mp3 or vibrate them.

In extreme cases, if one has absolutely no other option, they can whisper, or they can even do the RTR mentally. But these are for extreme situations where one cannot perform the ritual otherwise. This still works.

Aren't the point of RTR's to VIBRATE or speak hebrew words and letters in reverse order to remove them from the existence ?
Aren't the point of mantras to VIBRATE or speak them to invoke specific energies to achieve specific goals ?

If you can do RTR's in your mind, then why you can't do that with mantras as well ? Is there something that i'm missing ?
Can you explain this to me ?, what's makes the mantras so different that they only work when doing them out loud ? maybe i will learn something new, who knows ?, i will be grateful for that, and no this not a sarcasm.

Also bonus quote i found from Kikeshtein himself:
Mageson666 said:
No it has to spoken aloud.

JeffNotHappy said:
Can I do this ritual mentally (vibrating letters in my head). Would it be effective?

It makes sense that vibrating out loud would make mantras more effective, as we know sometimes to make magic spells especially on big scale to work we need also to do something on physical level as well, so there is connection here to the "rules of the universe".

RTRs are not mantras.

luis said:
unnamed satanist said:
luis said:

I've never thought you where an Idiot...just trying to help. I don't know at what level you may be so I kept it general plus there are other people reading the forums so it may be something that can help them.

If you are still asking those questions....like I said the Kundalini will awake on its own when your soul and body is ready. And by ready I mean when your chakras are clean and unblocked which they become when you clean them with Raum or Surya with your general everyday Soul cleaning and when you unblock them with the rune Thurisaz.

Thanks very much, sorry I got unnecessarily hostile.

Stormblood said:
RTRs are not mantras.

Not only this not answer my questions, but also not even disprove what i just said.

"RTRs are not mantras"
Yes thank you, as if i'm not aware of that, there are some obvious differences, and ?, you are still doing both of them in the exact same way, raising the energy, vibrating and affirmation, so why are we allowed to do RTRs in minds while mantras only out loud ?, despite the fact i have result by not only doing then in not only my mind but also whispering them ?

How do i know this ? by doing experiments on my own, why ? because i discovered that some thing can be only understood through personal experience, and i don't bother explaining stuff that i cannot explain through words.
Mages/Sorcerers/Wizards/Thaumaturgists/Psychics or whatever aren't that much different than a Scientists in that regard.

Whenever you believe me or not, that's your choice i personally don't care.

Also If you can't explain it, why bother ?, why wasting your time ?, just ignore and move on to do more productive things in your live, I think we have much better thing to do than just turning this discussion into unproductive circus.

Donovandal said:
Stormblood said:
RTRs are not mantras.

Not only this not answer my questions, but also not even disprove what i just said.

"RTRs are not mantras"
Yes thank you, as if i'm not aware of that, there are some obvious differences, and ?, you are still doing both of them in the exact same way, raising the energy, vibrating and affirmation, so why are we allowed to do RTRs in minds while mantras only out loud ?, despite the fact i have result by not only doing then in not only my mind but also whispering them ?

How do i know this ? by doing experiments on my own, why ? because i discovered that some thing can be only understood through personal experience, and i don't bother explaining stuff that i cannot explain through words.
Mages/Sorcerers/Wizards/Thaumaturgists/Psychics or whatever aren't that much different than a Scientists in that regard.

Also If you can't explain it, why bother ?, why wasting your time ?, just ignore and move on to do more productive things in your live, I think we have much better thing to do than just turning this discussion into unproductive circus.

It is not a matter of belief but a matter of facts. Physically vibrating mantras has 99.97% more power than doing them in your head, as what you're doing in your head is simply focusing on the words.

RTRs are done like HPS Maxine does them in the recordings. That is not how you vibrate a mantra for which, by the way, HPS Maxine has done recordings too.

The relationship between a mental "vibration" and a physical vibration is the same there is between a New Age meditation and a SS meditation: New Age meditations take years and decades to start feeling any effect, let alone manifest anything at all; SS meditations have immediate effects.

Please, avoid confusing new members by writing this stuff on the forum and, instead, keep it to yourself.

Stormblood said:
Donovandal said:
Stormblood said:
RTRs are not mantras.

"RTRs are not mantras"

It is not a matter of belief but a matter of facts. Physically vibrating mantras has 99.97% more power than doing them in your head, as what you're doing in your head is simply focusing on the words.

RTRs are done like HPS Maxine does them in the recordings. That is not how you vibrate a mantra for which, by the way, HPS Maxine has done recordings too.

The relationship between a mental "vibration" and a physical vibration is the same there is between a New Age meditation and a SS meditation: New Age meditations take years and decades to start feeling any effect, let alone manifest anything at all; SS meditations have immediate effects.

Please, avoid confusing new members by writing this stuff on the forum and, instead, keep it to yourself.
HoodedCobra has answered this before here:https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=89326#p89326

So it works but I do agree it may be better to just vibrate even just whispering may be more powerful.

luis said:
HoodedCobra has answered this before here:https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=89326#p89326

So it works but I do agree it may be better to just vibrate even just whispering may be more powerful.

I could still go on, but i lost interest in discussion, because it was going nearly absolutely nowhere from productive standpoint, so thanks for finding that link, but i personally find this very disappointing that what i just said before is not much different, from what HoodedCobra said here in that link, that's why used the case of RTRs to make logical sense, but whatever, maybe it's because of Mercury in retrogate or another reason.

It is as just what Cobra said in his sermon, we have a very long road ahead of us in terms of advancement.

This is my last post in this topic.

luis said:

Brother do you have methods on how to clean thoroughly the chakras? In a sense that it shall be permanently clean in the long run (no curses, bindings or blockages). Of course after doing this things it shall be maintained by AOP and any other methods available to make the chakras impenetrable to any attacks. In my daily routine, in terms of chakra work, I only do aura cleaning (visualizing the chakras engulf by white light) and chakra spinning. From time to time I use Aum to unblock my heart chakra.

I don't know if it was a serpent or energy rising coming from my base chakra but it stopped rising in my heart chakra(blockage). The rising was accompanied by an attack. Also my ribs were hurting during that time.

So right now, in meditation, I am following the path of least resistance. Mental calmness and deep relaxation.

Thousahll said:
luis said:

Brother do you have methods on how to clean thoroughly the chakras? In a sense that it shall be permanently clean in the long run (no curses, bindings or blockages). Of course after doing this things it shall be maintained by AOP and any other methods available to make the chakras impenetrable to any attacks. In my daily routine, in terms of chakra work, I only do aura cleaning (visualizing the chakras engulf by white light) and chakra spinning. From time to time I use Aum to unblock my heart chakra.

I don't know if it was a serpent or energy rising coming from my base chakra but it stopped rising in my heart chakra(blockage). The rising was accompanied by an attack. Also my ribs were hurting during that time.

So right now, in meditation, I am following the path of least resistance. Mental calmness and deep relaxation.
Yep definitely start to clean a lot. Well I don't clean each chakra but I do the general cleaning on the Jos. The "returning curses" cleaning. I vibrate Surya 216 reps and the clean with the light. On the Jos it does not say you have to clean each chakra with the mantra so I don't do it.

Apart from the general cleaning you should look at what chakra is more dirty and blocked. Usually the major blocks are at the three Granthi and you could use the rune Thurisaz (Thaur is the more powerful version) to unblock them. This will open them up for the kundalini. Of course yoga too. All of this togheter will make sure your soul is ready for the kundalini. If it blocked at the Heart chakra then it may be the second Granthi. The throat chakra needs to be unblocked, you can even use Raum to clean it.

luis said:
Thousahll said:
luis said:

Yep definitely start to clean a lot. Well I don't clean each chakra but I do the general cleaning on the Jos. The "returning curses" cleaning. I vibrate Surya 216 reps and the clean with the light. On the Jos it does not say you have to clean each chakra with the mantra so I don't do it.

Apart from the general cleaning you should look at what chakra is more dirty and blocked. Usually the major blocks are at the three Granthi and you could use the rune Thurisaz (Thaur is the more powerful version) to unblock them. This will open them up for the kundalini. Of course yoga too. All of this togheter will make sure your soul is ready for the kundalini. If it blocked at the Heart chakra then it may be the second Granthi. The throat chakra needs to be unblocked, you can even use Raum to clean it.

Thank you very much brother!
I haven't received any attack since I started doing the Returning Curses 1 and 2. And also I'm already starting to use Thurs in unblocking my heart chakra. Aum is great but I'm trying to use Thurs now so that I can compare on which of the two has a better effects on me personally.

On a positive note, my whole being and my heart chakra feels refreshed when I do the things mentioned above.

A quick question: When you vibrate the runes/mantra, should we vibrate it as long as we can hold our breath comfortably or a quick one will do? Do both methods have the same effect as long as you vibrate it correctly?

Again thank you!

Thousahll said:
luis said:
Thousahll said:

Thank you very much brother!
I haven't received any attack since I started doing the Returning Curses 1 and 2. And also I'm already starting to use Thurs in unblocking my heart chakra. Aum is great but I'm trying to use Thurs now so that I can compare on which of the two has a better effects on me personally.

On a positive note, my whole being and my heart chakra feels refreshed when I do the things mentioned above.

A quick question: When you vibrate the runes/mantra, should we vibrate it as long as we can hold our breath comfortably or a quick one will do? Do both methods have the same effect as long as you vibrate it correctly?

Again thank you!
The more you vibrate each letter (as long as you can) the stronger is the effect.

unnamed satanist said:
Hi. I was hoping some experienced members could provide tips of how best to raise the serpent? What meditations and such are ideal.

I do the twin serpent meditation and chakra breathing on a daily basis sometimes twice.
I am pretty much unable to do mantras due to lack of privacy. How much will this negatively impact my progress?
I do Kundalini and Hatha yoga at the same time once a day followed by about 30 mins of meditation.

My problem is that I often doubt myself and feel like I'm not doing enough when maybe I am. Any meditation recommendations?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sitkari.html

I'm assuming your staff is built by now if you've been doing the twin serpent meditation for a while.
Start by practicing the reverse serpent hissing breath, I would recommend not holding your breath between the steps. Apply a root lock (contract your anus) and start doing the reverse breath, as you exhale for the first time start doing the twin serpent meditation and will yourself into moving both the energy and the serpents with every exhale. With time (between days of meditation) you might notice energy clumps in your chakras, or the energy moving up your spine to a certain chakra. This means your kundalini can rise freely up to the point where the blockage is. Working on the specific chakra and continuously doing the twin serpent + hissing breath will usually clean these blockages. When your kundalini hits the crown for the first time it will be very orgasmic, keep doing the meditation and when it seems to be sitting in your crown or 3rd eye for a while you can also move it the opposite way. Move the energy from your crown back into your base chakra, and then rapidly move it back up. This will make a 3-4x stronger response than the crown entering, and will stimulate your pinneal gland. The thinner your lights staff gets, the easier it will be to move the kundalini.

throwaway88 said:
unnamed satanist said:

I'm assuming your staff is built by now if you've been doing the twin serpent meditation for a while.
Start by practicing the reverse serpent hissing breath, I would recommend not holding your breath between the steps. Apply a root lock (contract your anus) and start doing the reverse breath, as you exhale for the first time start doing the twin serpent meditation and will yourself into moving both the energy and the serpents with every exhale. With time (between days of meditation) you might notice energy clumps in your chakras, or the energy moving up your spine to a certain chakra. This means your kundalini can rise freely up to the point where the blockage is. Working on the specific chakra and continuously doing the twin serpent + hissing breath will usually clean these blockages. When your kundalini hits the crown for the first time it will be very orgasmic, keep doing the meditation and when it seems to be sitting in your crown or 3rd eye for a while you can also move it the opposite way. Move the energy from your crown back into your base chakra, and then rapidly move it back up. This will make a 3-4x stronger response than the crown entering, and will stimulate your pinneal gland. The thinner your lights staff gets, the easier it will be to move the kundalini.

Congrats, you felt some vril getting up there, and accumulated this in a place. But that's it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
throwaway88 said:
unnamed satanist said:

Congrats, you felt some vril getting up there, and accumulated this in a place. But that's it.

Once again, if you have any doubts I will provide the sigil of my soul and my enochian name so you can contact me astrally and verify who I am. If you incessatly feel the need to berate others and devalue their works without actually verifying your doubts, I would say your ego is feeling a bit threatened for some reason. Maybe that's why you refused contact in 2017?

throwaway88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
throwaway88 said:

Once again, if you have any doubts I will provide the sigil of my soul and my enochian name so you can contact me astrally and verify who I am. If you incessatly feel the need to berate others and devalue their works without actually verifying your doubts, I would say your ego is feeling a bit threatened for some reason. Maybe that's why you refused contact in 2017?

If you have been around for that long that means determination, so that is great. This is not personal, nor a negative, I am only explaining to you that your description is not serious.

This is not the kundalini rising, you are raising the vril, and you have learned to accumulate it. This is good but you have to look a bit further, without deluding yourself that this is "over".

A reminder would be necessary. I am at no benefit to provide this explanation either because what's written here is basic and other people already know that. Others have told you again.

Do you think it would help you to look into this instead? I think it would.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
throwaway88 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you have been around for that long that means determination, so that is great. This is not personal, nor a negative, I am only explaining to you that your description is not serious.

This is not the kundalini rising, you are raising the vril, and you have learned to accumulate it. This is good but you have to look a bit further, without deluding yourself that this is "over".

A reminder would be necessary. I am at no benefit to provide this explanation either because what's written here is basic and other people already know that. Others have told you again.

Do you think it would help you to look into this instead? I think it would.

I am not saying that is the kundalini rising, the person asked for help on what he's doing, I just shared a method he can use for the preliminary works and how to tell if his method is actually working. Once he gets to that point I have no doubts he will figure out how to proceed further.

Enochian is a fake language invented by some dummy. He took some Latin and changed it, then he pretended that it was some ancient important language that he discovered. And when he wrote the Enochian Keys, he filled them with horrible slanderous things against the gods. The only reason we can use the Enochian Keys now, is because Maxine rewrote them and removed all of the bad things, and replaced them with respectful terms.

So you trying to prove that you are so advanced by saying that you could tell us your Enochian name, it really is meaningless.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Enochian is a fake language invented by some dummy. He took some Latin and changed it, then he pretended that it was some ancient important language that he discovered. And when he wrote the Enochian Keys, he filled them with horrible slanderous things against the gods. The only reason we can use the Enochian Keys now, is because Maxine rewrote them and removed all of the bad things, and replaced them with respectful terms.

So you trying to prove that you are so advanced by saying that you could tell us your Enochian name, it really is meaningless.

You really need to educate yourself, enochian is used by the gods, there is a whole dictionary of enochian on the JOS, and it was the first language people spoke. If it was a fake language they wouldn't have bothered translating it or fixing the keys to be non-blasphemous. What you're saying is akin to saying the JOS is blasphemous because it was written in english and we have bibles that are written in english as well.

There is a reason they are stated to be extremely powerful. It works in a similar way to mantras that it reinforces whatever is said into existence, since it is cyclic and eternal. Latin for example is a "linear version of enochian", which makes sense because humans see time in a linear manner. The reason I am mentioning my name is because every human with a developed higher self that is astrally capable will be dictated both their true (enochian) name and sigil of their soul by the gods themselves, when the times comes. I am sure that there are many on this forum who can confirm they have the same thing for their own soul. All of the demons I work with refer to me with the name I was dictated, not my human name, and that name can be used to summon me wherever, like for example the HP verifying who I am.

throwaway88 said:

You really need to educate yourself, enochian is used by the gods, there is a whole dictionary of enochian on the JOS, and it was the first language people spoke. If it was a fake language they wouldn't have bothered translating it or fixing the keys to be non-blasphemous. What you're saying is akin to saying the JOS is blasphemous because it was written in english and we have bibles that are written in english as well.

There is a reason they are stated to be extremely powerful. It works in a similar way to mantras that it reinforces whatever is said into existence, since it is cyclic and eternal. Latin for example is a "linear version of enochian", which makes sense because humans see time in a linear manner. The reason I am mentioning my name is because every human with a developed higher self that is astrally capable will be dictated both their true (enochian) name and sigil of their soul by the gods themselves, when the times comes. I am sure that there are many on this forum who can confirm they have the same thing for their own soul. All of the demons I work with refer to me with the name I was dictated, not my human name, and that name can be used to summon me wherever, like for example the HP verifying who I am.
The Jos needs to be updated. Here on the forum there is a replay from HP HoodedCobra were he explain why Enochian is not the language the God's use and was invented. You may be surprised but when HP Maxine did it she was not as advanced as now so the comunication with the God's was not 100% correct. Still the Keys are not bad to use but the Rtrs are 100000% more powerful.

throwaway88 said:
Enochian was absolutely not the first language spoken by humans. It was invented in the 1600s by John Dee and Edward Kelley. Who were both insane christians, and they named this fake language after christian thought-forms.
"Dee's journals did not describe the language as "Enochian", instead preferring descriptors like "Angelical", the "Celestial Speech", the "Language of Angels", the "First Language of God-Christ", the "Holy Language" or "Adamical" because, according to Dee's Angels, it was used by Adam in Paradise to name all things. The term "Enochian" comes from Dee's assertion that the Biblical Patriarch Enoch had been the last human (before Dee and Kelley) to know the language."
Dee19.jpg

Look at this jew John Dee

https://en.www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enochian

throwaway88 said:

You really need to educate yourself, enochian is used by the gods, there is a whole dictionary of enochian on the JOS, and it was the first language people spoke.

Wrong on all accounts.
:arrow: The Gods communicate in a much more articulate way that is not just words.
:arrow: That bite-sized thing is hardly a "whole" dictionary
:arrow: The oldest language known to humanity so far is Vedic Sanskrit
:arrow: Enochian was created in the late 16th century by an idiot in communication with enemy entities (Greys)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back