Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need some help deal with irrational fear from nowhere

Osiris

These days I became serious about meditations, started warfare training, did group ritual.I messed up with sleep.

Suddenly pressure and anxiety went up. Irrational fear showed up, being murdered, being raped etc quite some negative thoughts. I know negative thoughts is not good . I read “Don’t think,act “, trying to think less. The tension kept on to not think negatively.I tried to bring back the normal sleep.I use RAUM to clean my soul.I searched about “fear”, I started to use Ansuz and Munka yesterday to destroy the fear.

This night somehow collapse happened, all those negative feelings rose, feeling of helpless, crying to feel like throwing up, feeling quit(which will never happen) etc. I hate this vulnerable feeling.

I would like to hear some advice from sisters and brothers.

You've become a threat to the enemy, and if you haven't been doing meditations for very long, you're standing in no mans land practically naked. This part in joining the fight sucks but its a transition you're now gong to have to work through. I personally built up my AoP for a bit and then went in with the warfare, but because you've already started I doubt you'd be left alone. There is a positive to this however, now that the attack dates are over, attacks from them should be a bit weaker. Id start a decent regiment of cleaning, void meditation, returning curses 1 and 2, aura of protection, keep up with those runes but in no large amount, and honestly as a new member you can ask Satan for some protection. Whenever I get attacks which is practically every time we have an attack schedule, i deal with it in a couple ways. First off I can always void out those thoughts, trust the protections I have put on my soul and let it be. If they're more persistent, whenever I get one of those thoughts, feelings, a specific number, I engulf myself and the surrounding area in blue flame and just *know* that I've killed the thing. If the attacks still happen, you can do a banishing but they rarely get that bad, I have had some rough ones like that but remember that if you're looking out for Satan, Satan is looking out for you too.

Are you doing any breathing exercises at all? Alternate nostril breath and void meditate. Also yoga. I had a lot of trouble with over active, intrusive thoughts until I took up daily yoga. If you’re just meditating and not grounding yourself at all your mind is going to run away every time it latches on to a negative thought. Exercising also helps the brain get more into “acting” mode.

when I find myself fixating on fear, I visualize myself grabbing all those thoughts as a ball in my hand and toss them all into the sun to be destroyed. often times that helps alot sometimes if they come back ill do it again and proceed to zone out on YouTube or something enjoyable to get my mind off it so the fixation stops. other times I've looked at everything in a purely logical since and when I couldn't see anything that logically explains it to my personal satisfaction I just decide that its either originating from something that doesn't exist and move on or laugh at it and move on.

These could be enemy attacks. Surround yourself in UV light. This is the ether. It will eliminate the negative thoughts if they’re intrusive. Also do detachments if this is the case. Detach whatever links are attaching to you to cause these invasions. Up your protections and cleanse regularly.

Make sure you are cleaning your aura daily and the protection meditation as well. Doing the RTRs helps a lot in this regard as well. Also I highly recommend to continue with the "Dont Think, Act" tactic.

Sybellum said:
You've become a threat to the enemy, and if you haven't been doing meditations for very long, you're standing in no mans land practically naked. This part in joining the fight sucks but its a transition you're now gong to have to work through. I personally built up my AoP for a bit and then went in with the warfare, but because you've already started I doubt you'd be left alone. There is a positive to this however, now that the attack dates are over, attacks from them should be a bit weaker. Id start a decent regiment of cleaning, void meditation, returning curses 1 and 2, aura of protection, keep up with those runes but in no large amount, and honestly as a new member you can ask Satan for some protection. Whenever I get attacks which is practically every time we have an attack schedule, i deal with it in a couple ways. First off I can always void out those thoughts, trust the protections I have put on my soul and let it be. If they're more persistent, whenever I get one of those thoughts, feelings, a specific number, I engulf myself and the surrounding area in blue flame and just *know* that I've killed the thing. If the attacks still happen, you can do a banishing but they rarely get that bad, I have had some rough ones like that but remember that if you're looking out for Satan, Satan is looking out for you too.
I visualized satan’s signal to seek help. I planned to do reverse curse but since it says best work on waxing moon. I just wait till next time. I’ll do more void meditation.

homeraee said:
These days I became serious about meditations, started warfare training, did group ritual.I messed up with sleep.

Suddenly pressure and anxiety went up. Irrational fear showed up, being murdered, being raped etc quite some negative thoughts. I know negative thoughts is not good . I read “Don’t think,act “, trying to think less. The tension kept on to not think negatively.I tried to bring back the normal sleep.I use RAUM to clean my soul.I searched about “fear”, I started to use Ansuz and Munka yesterday to destroy the fear.

This night somehow collapse happened, all those negative feelings rose, feeling of helpless, crying to feel like throwing up, feeling quit(which will never happen) etc. I hate this vulnerable feeling.

I would like to hear some advice from sisters and brothers.

AoP, work out, always leave house with a fully charged phone and some numbers like police, your brother, Husband on speed dial. Always be aware of your surrounding, try to avoid ways and tracks where very few people are, attend to some self-defence courses, always take pepper-spray with you, at a place where you can grab it quickly, always be aware who is arround you, and if someone is following you, turn around frequently.

Little to nothing will happen to you, if you are aware of your surroundings.

Libra said:
Are you doing any breathing exercises at all? Alternate nostril breath and void meditate. Also yoga. I had a lot of trouble with over active, intrusive thoughts until I took up daily yoga. If you’re just meditating and not grounding yourself at all your mind is going to run away every time it latches on to a negative thought. Exercising also helps the brain get more into “acting” mode.

I do hatha and kundalini yoga but neglecting breath exercises. I restarted my exercising thinking it would be helpful.

Check your thyroid gland and focus cleaning your throat chakra and the 3rd eye. The 3rd eye is connected with the throat. The pituitary gland may send too much energy to the thyroid, making in turn your hormones rise. I am just healing of this and the Gods helped me.

If it isn't a health problem, focus on what others told you.

homeraee said:
I do hatha and kundalini yoga but neglecting breath exercises. I restarted my exercising thinking it would be helpful.

That’s good. I got the impression from your original post that you were over stimulated and maybe not grounded enough. Breathing exercises are very helpful. When I’m in a stressful situation, even just breathing more deeply and controlling my breathing has been helpful. I’ve also heard of techniques where you hold a muscle group for a few breaths then release it. Similar to TRE which might be worth looking into. I don’t know much about it myself though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back