Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Debates , Controversy That has happened

David

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them
_Satan
Unfortunately, we have recently seen disputes, many of which have taken place over a less important Topic
Where people were arguing just because their thoughts were different
To convince each other to share a common thinking...
This association is the first association of spiritual satanists that is why the Jews attacked the association so that we could not communicate with each other and could not help each other in spiritual matters and be united.
But with the help of Satan, gods and high priests, Jews did not achieve their goal , This is really questionable
Satan and gods and priests helped us
For us to give each other bad Words Or insult each other?
Forum was created by the will of Satan and is therefore sacred
Why do we not want to behave in this holy society?

What happened recently was because people here were tussling for personal ideas and Think
_Satan , say in Al-Jilwah
I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature
There is no reason for Satanists to insult each other, say bad words, or disrespect decisions.
Rather, there are countless reasons why we should be united and treat each other as brothers and sisters
And This is the will of God
In this situation and where the world is going, We need each other more than yesterday to fight the enemy and unite...

Well, we’re all humans and have our own opinions and philosophies on certain things and so disagreements are inevitable and that’s fine. As well, we’re all at different levels on this path, trying to come together to grown and lift each other up. Because of this, we aren’t a perfect community, but as with everything else a work in progress. When such heated debates come along and people cross lines, (I’ve done so myself), the idea is this is brought to our attentions and we’re able to wise up, mature and grow past that behavior. If someone can’t do that, maybe they’re shown the door at a certain point if they’re too aggressive.

But don’t fear because we are united here and the bond of our community is extremely strong. We’ve been through a lot. A few bad apples will never spoil this bunch. We’re far too strong at this point.

Not everybody is supposed to have Libra or Pisces on the cusp of the third house, like kikes promote endlessly through cultural marxism aka political correctness. Everyone has their own way of expressing themselves. Some are more boorish, others more refined. As people advance, they shed immature elements from their communication style but that does not turned that style into a Pisces style or a Libra. It still remain whatever style was initially, just without the dross. For example, someone with Aries on the cusp will always have a passionate style. However, growing up they'll stop attacking people and being inconsiderate and will gradually become passionate leaders.

Other factors aside from one's communication style come into place. Expecting everyone to communicate like customer service bots reply on the Play store is unrealistic.

I think basically, we don't yet know or understand, and certainly don't have much experience, in allowing others to live their own lives their own way - while at the same time we get words or what we think are dictations from above and higher-up and Higher-up, then some of us think it's our duty to be very religious, by which I mean correcting everyone else...while also at the same time protecting newbs and those who don't know, realise or understand as much from the spreading of misinformation. We can be rather passionate and zealous. It can be like a pendulum - we may start on one side or at one extreme, then go to another, until we find a balance and proper route or ground.

...and we can forget things in the heat of the moment, which I think is part of the pendulum swing.

I have seen this a few times my ownself. And while it is healthy to stay skeptical and have questions, I must admit, I am mildly heartbroken that on occasion it's degraded to, essentially, flaming each-other. We must be willing to give those who are supposed to be on the same side at least a little bit of faith, a bit of benefit of the doubt.

As I mentioned in a different forum topic: "assume stupidity, not outright malice." We must remember we're on the same side, even if our understandings of things do differ. It's a lot easier to fix someone's being a moron, rather than if they're actively against the cause.

David said:
This is the will of God

If what is known as God in the universe encompassing sense, has a will, then it is a very impressionable and changeable will in my eyes.

It is not something to believe but something to observe. I think this term "God" in language therefore should be a term of observation and not belief. There is no "Will" of God which doesn't come directly from it's conscious moving parts.

In my eyes these types of assertions and energy no matter how vulgar and dumb are supposed to occur even here because it prompts that force within this group which seeks to improve the overall communicating and writing situation. This is the same as why it's necessary there were to even be infiltrators and weak people, because in development there will then be a safeguard against this in the group and evolution from it. Death and transformation. It is the Will of the beautified individuals here who will make this thing ultimately happen. Not the benign forces of the Universe or Got.

I for one hate the English language very deeply, yet I'm writing in it the best way I can in a bid to encourage others to do the same. I would rather speak and write in their native languages :lol:

English is a language of needless intricacies that are the sum of a perverse cultural soul. That was the will of God. This place is even beyond English. The will of the benign definitely hasn't shaped this place.

People need to be able to express themselves especially in criticism of others and their behavior. Jews thrive in communities where people are discouraged from criticizing others and more importantly their behavior and what they say.

Your view on this matter is shared by other short-sighted individuals and you people need to understand that stupidity and blasphemy must be addressed and often such is spewed by individuals who are borderline delusional. Criticism of such individuals is not only beneficial to the community as a whole but to them as well as they can learn and grow from this, rather than allowing delusion and stupidity to fester in their minds because "we shouldn't insult each other".

I don't know which specific case you are talking about, but in general terms people should be allowed to criticize the behavior of one another. Again, jews thrive in an environment where people are discouraged from criticizing others.

If you truly hold the forums sacred then you should react accordingly when blasphemous dogshit is said on it. Regardless of who said it.

Also arguing and infighting is not the same. You can argue and disagree with someone and still work with them.

Dahaarkan said:
I don't know which specific case you are talking about, but in general terms people should be allowed to criticize the behavior of one another. Again, jews thrive in an environment where people are discouraged from criticizing others.

I don't know about David's experiences, but the one that pops to my memory most prominently is that of the announcement on Maxine made by HoodedCobra. While I understood the most important parts (such as: "I do not know the very specific details of what occurred, but I know these things: HPS Maxine is fine, or actually more than fine." ) it was made clear within that forum-topic that such information was lost on several folks.

I found myself worried to an extent, that it would cause fracturing, when we need as many dedicated and forwarding our cause as possible, (with caution of course, we don't want martyrs) potentially now more than ever.

However I do agree with you, we must be willing and allowed to ask questions and call others on their bullshit, should the need arise. I just hope that, at the same time, we are also willing to give some benefit of the doubt and realize that, sometimes, it's just someone being an idiot and they're genuinely trying. I know I've had a few moments of needing to be told "quit being a dumbass, you're smarter than that." :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back